Distant Winds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm

While the Doctor looked around, the Interfector kept an eye on him.  His expression was unreadable though curiosity lingered in his eyes.  When the Doctor frowned, he glanced in the general direction to look at Rassilion's star.  Oh, that was not promising.  He straightened his posture and changed his demeanor, letting his eyes trail the interior of his ship proudly.  He remained quiet until the older Time Lord turned his way.  He turned his body to face the Doctor in response.

Though he had been anticipating this question, the Interfector knew he would have to word his thoughts carefully if it had any hope in becoming reality.  "Well.." He began, "'Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem'.  Do you know Latin?  It was a proverb by Vigil meaning if you are defeated, hope that you do not live long.  Quite fitting, if I do say so myself.  I am speaking on my behalf when I say the centuries after Gallifrey's fall have been quite unbearable.  Forgive me for assuming, but I did so in thinking if there were other survivors they would feel the same.  I was hoping to contact all who remain to start a Brotherhood." An intensity had developed in the way the Interfector presented himself, staring at the Doctor almost harshly as he tried to keep the excitement out of his voice. 

He suddenly prodded at the Doctor's mind.  The mental presence recoiled as he explained himself, "We are suppose to be connected.  Surely you must miss the feeling of community?  Well, perhaps not you.  You were lucky enough to find yourselves a companion.  But think of the possibility of our race gathering, strengthened by each survivor, resilient.  None of us would have to be alone again."  The last words were very naive, the Interfector was aware of that.  Feigning innocence was a path he decided to go with long before this moment.  Not everyone saw eye to eye with the Interfector so playing it safe seemed logical until a new game plan was demanded.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Sonya blinked then backed out of the TARDIS, not caring to hear another thing that the Interfector had to say about the Time Lord race. The last thing she wanted was people she didn't know inside her mind, it was one thing to connect with the Doctor on occassion, but to be connected at all times? Shaking her head sharply, she turned around and sat down on the steps of the store that was the TARDIS. She couldn't stand that, not for a moment. Letting out a soft sigh, she stared at the street in front of her, waiting for the Doctor to finish inspecting the Time Lord's TARDIS so she could get out of there.

(its short I know, but I couldn't think of anything else Sonya would do at this point)

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:40 pm

"It doesn't work like that" The Doctor hissed, his mind and focus still set on, and flashing back to the image of the Rassilon star that hung prominently in the Interfector's control room, "Hasn't for a long time..". Turning away from the Time Lord, The Doctor glanced down at the controls then over to the various scanners and screens around the room, "I could have saved them.." he mumbled after a moment, lowering his head, "Long time ago...there was a race called the Krillitane's..they tried cracking the Skasis Paradigm..the base code of the universe and all of creation. I could have brought them back...all of them..", he paused as he turned back around to The Interfector, "But someone reminded me that the time moves on. Through the heart breaks, through the lost relationships and possibilities. It's not about how many we have had..but what we've done after they are gone. You sitting here telling me about recreating the order that Rassilon built is a joke".

Anger began to rise up in The Doctor, his eyes narrowing down, "Rassilon was a murderer. And i would stop him and the rest of my people from returning if that means saving the universe and the people here any day" he added, "The potential in these humans is far greater than that of what was on Gallifrey. It was either my people..my friends and my planet..or the universe. I had to make a hard decision back then..it's time you make yours". Without another word, The Doctor made his way towards the front door of the TARDIS and promptly walked out, his eyes immediately dashing over to the figure of Sonya before he sat down next to her with a sigh/

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:24 pm

The Interfector watched the Doctor with narrowed eyes.  He latched onto each word and silently scowled, beginning to pace with his hands clasped behind his back.  Time was something meant to bend at a Time Lord's will.  Their precious race did not have to remain so few.  The Doctor could have brought them back, but refused.  How foolish.  What was the universe without the glory of Gallifrey?  The rest of the lowly creatures could drop to their knees for all the Interfector cared.  Potential; what a pitiful term given to the scum of the stars.  The only potential these apes had was to respect and fear his people.  That was, of course, if the Interfector could find another way to resurrect them from their temporary grave. 

No words were spoken as his eyes trailed after the Doctor's retreating form.  The TARDIS' door closed shut behind him.  He walked over to the console and tugged the screen over.  Typing quickly he registered the information the scanners at the entrance picked up and programmed it into his wrist device.  His grey eyes stared menacingly at the screen before shoving it away and manually plugging in coordinates. 

"Oh, poor choice, Doctor." He snarled to himself as his Tardis let out an eerie bong before dematerializing.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:40 am

Sonya glanced over her shoulder at the empty space behind them then looked back at the empty road. "Pissed him off, yeah? Well I don't blame you there, I'd hate to have him in my head." She said softly, gesturing to where the Time Lord's TARDIS had sat behind them. "Where do you suppose he's gone now? We didn't exactly tell him there were other Time Lords out there, so what on earth could he be looking for now?" Letting out a low groan, she got to her feet and glanced down at the Doctor with a hand out to him. "Come on then, you know a angry Time Lord isn't safe at all. Besides, if he found where you parked your TARDIS... Well there's no saying what he'd do."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:42 am

The Doctor chuckled lightly as he took Sonya's hand and shot up to a stand position with a nod of his head, "Yeah" he replied, "Never flown a type 70 before..so i don't know for sure..best..go check on her to make sure she is alright" he said, gesturing to the TARDIS over his shoulder with his thumb. There was a moment of silence as The Doctor slowly took steps back away from Sonya and into the street, "You..could come with if you'd like" he finally offered, knowing she was either going to go with him or just steal his TARDIS for punishment for not staying in touch. 

Without waiting for her reply, he turned fully around and began to jog his way back to his TARDIS, a small part of him truly worried about The Interfector's next move.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:14 am

Sonya grinned to herself and followed the Doctor with a shake of her head. The man honestly didn't know her if he had to ask that question all the time. He should have just learned to assume she would go along whenever they met by chance. "So, i take it he isn't exactly a friend from your past then." Sonya asked curiously once she caught up with him and matched her steps the best she could with his much longer ones. "At first he seemed a bit charming with his awkward introduction and all, but I don't know, something just sort of bothered me with how he stared..." Shrugging her shoulders, she glanced up at the Doctor with a slight frown. "What did he mean by rebuilding the Time Lord race anyway? It's not like there are enough of us to even fill a city block, much less be considered a race. We're more of a black speck on a white bedsheet than anything. Not exactly easy to... Oh..." Sonya felt a flush steal over her face as a sudden realization struck her. "Oh no, that is just plain rude that is!"

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 pm

The Interfector was leaning over the controls on the console, hands braced on both sides of his overused keyboard.  His gaze was intense but focused on nothing.  We tend to appear out of the woodwork lately.  He snorted loudly as Sonya's voice played in his mind.  The Doctor's lie had been obvious.  They weren't the only two, they couldn't be.  That meant the Interfector certainly didn't need either one of those fools.

Rule one: The Doctor lies.  That was a confirmed fact.  He shouldn't have wasted his time.  But at least he had discovered a few things from his trip to Earth.  It had given him hope.  And if there was one thing more painful than grief.. it was hope. 

His hands pounded against the console in a sudden fit of anger.  The Interfector recoiled and began a brisk pace back and forth.  It was hurried and tense.  "Is his TARDIS still there?" He hissed to himself.  His TARDIS replied by bringing up the security camera hacked previously.  The police box still stood where the Doctor left it.  "We are making a quick visit.  In and out.  Go."

His TARDIS materialized beside the Doctor's, mimicking its design as a blue police box.  The only difference being a slight change in the hue of blue.  The Interfector snatched a strange looking cord, 5 inches in diameter.  He attached one end at the bottom of his console's data base and dragged it out the doors and into the Doctor's TARDIS.  Ascending the ramp he looked around for a place to attach the other end. 

"You have got to be joking." There was no where to insert the other end.  "You are a relic all right.  Beautiful, but primitive.  Well, I suppose without your design we would not have been able to advance."  The Interfector momentarily placed a hand on the time rotor.  He then continued around the console and fiddled with a few buttons, tracking information such as where the TARDIS had been and who it had been with.  Annoyance crossed his face, this task proving more difficult than he would have liked.  He tugged at his hair and quickly gave up.  The risk of being caught was increasing every second.

He let out a heavy breath, face contorted in anger.  "Send the Doctor my regards.  Oh, and do not let him follow me.  The last thing I need is a hurtle to jump."  The Interfector reached into his pocket to reveal a device that resembled a land mine.  He positioned himself under the console and snapped the device behind the wiring of the TARDIS. The device was an active shield that prevented the particles of the TARDIS to enter the vortex.  The Interfector had programmed a passlock on it that would cost the Doctor a couple of hours to figure out. 

Getting up, he dusted off his hands and dragged the wire he brought back to his TARDIS.  "Into the vortex we go." He demanded and his TARDIS dematerialized for a second time. 

((Yeah, I'm out~ Last post in this thread ;P))

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 pm

The Doctor's focus as on his TARDIS as it loomed before him once he turned he corner, his pace quickening with each second until he was finally to its doors. He placed his hand on the side of the TARDIS door and immediately a worrying feeling overwhelmed him, "He's been here..." he mumbled before entering the TARDIS and immediately looking around for anything new. His eyes scrutinized the interior that was the control room for several seconds as he walked up the ramp but to no avail, as he found nothing out of the ordinary yet.

His attention moved over the control console itself as he pulled over the scanner and checked the systems on top that were displayed. "Nothing seems wrong..." He mumbled, "See anything different?" he called back to Sonya as he rechecked the controls in case he had missed something.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Sonya studied the control room with a slight frown before the TARDIS hummed sharply, calling her attention. "Check under the console." She said shortly, already laying on her back and sliding under the controls, her eyes scanning the wireing with a frown. Suddenly an odd looking device caught her attention. "Over here Time boy, I think I found it..." Reaching up, she pushed aside a bundle of wires to get a better view. Tilting her head to the side, Sonya studied it for a moment. "I've never seen anything like this before. It has to be a design of his own. I'm not even sure that I can figure out what it's even for." Reaching up, she gripped the edges of the device and tried to pry it off. She let out a slight groan then gave up, sliding back out from under the console with a sigh. "I can't get it out. It's clamped to the central coils."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:04 pm

The Doctor peered under the control console as Sonya tried to release the grip the device had on his TARDIS's central coils, "Here, use this" he said, looking up, reaching into his pocket then flipping out his sonic screwdriver and handing it to Sonya, "Setting twenty five should do the trick" he told her. Shifting his attention over to the scanner, he had the TARDIS run a scan on the device and to see what its true purpose was.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Sonya nodded quietly and slid back under the controls, fiddling with his Sonic quickly, she pointed it at the device and buzzed it. With a soft popping noise it fell into her waiting hands, casting another glance up at the console, she noted with a slight stab of irritation that the wires were beginning to look frayed again. She leaves for a couple of years and this happens to poor Lady. With a 'tsking' noise, she slid back out and tossed the flat disk-like object from hand to hand, testing it's weight. "Well? Any idea? I highly doubt it's just there for looks. Too advanced anyway, in fact, I don't even think I'd be able to open it and not trigger... Whatever it does." She added, walking over to glance at the screen next to the Doctor. "By the way, you ought to do some maintenance, it's no wonder she let him in so easily. Lady probably thought he could fix the wires that happen to be fraying. Frankly, I'm surprised she even let's you fly her anywhere outside of this galaxy." Sonya sniffed slightly then walked over to the other side of the controls, inspecting them closer to be sure she didn't miss anything.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:35 pm

((I LIED!! *glares at Sonya and proceeds with post*))

The Interfector stood at the screen, commencing in the one activity that has kept him mildly occupied throughout his years: research.  On one screen he had a tracker working.  It was set to pick up any odd frequencies or traveling in space and time.  The other, the one he was focused on the most, had several screens open with information on sonic transmitters, dark matter, and artificial intelligence. 

Coordinates were already entered into his TARDIS, prepared to travel to Sontar if he did not pick up any readings within the next hour.

As if on que, a sudden blip from the opposite screen caught his attention.  A dot was blinking on his screen, then another appeared, and a third.  He narrowed his eyes and moved over to it, staring at the readings scrolling up the page.  "They're ships." He observed out loud.  

A popup in gallifrey appeared in the center of the screen, it was a communication link.  Curious, he told his TARDIS, "Accept."  Almost immediately after, the word rang through the control room and his blood ran cold.

"Exterminate!  Exterminate!"

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm

The Doctor peered at the object before snatching it from Sonya's grasp and looking at it closer as he paced around his control console, his glasses now flipped on, "It's a vortex disrupter" he explained after a minute of studying it, tossing it back over to Sonya, "Basically stopping the energy needing to travel through the time vortex from entering the time rotor, stopping a TARDIS from traveling..well..through time anyways". Then, what Sonya had said about the maintenance of his ship sparked in his mind as he glanced around the control console and ramp beneath his feet, "It's not that bad! And i do, do work!" he exclaimed, defending himself and the condition of his ship, "Just hard to clean it all with one person is all..".

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 pm

"Well it's a good thing I'm back, buster. Poor Lady is in need of some repairs. You work on this.." Sonya stated, tossing the disruptor back at the Doctor with a grin. "And I'll get some tools to get to work on Lady here." She finished, patting on the controls gently before wandering off to find the toolbox she kept in her room whenever traveling with this Particular Doctor, not that she did much, usually it was with his older form. But now and again, she'd find him and they'd go do something fun for a while. Like when he took her to the Queen's ball for her birthday. Now that was an interesting adventure. Shaking her head with a slight grin, she pushed her door open and snagged the box full of equipment before heading back to the control room. "Right then, do you even have an idea on how to get that thing to stop working anyway?" She asked curiously, casting a glance at the disruptor in his hands before sliding back under the console to see what she had to work with. "I mean, it has to be his own design, but I highly doubt he'd make it so the thing would stop us permanently. He's not as bad as you would originally think. I mean, he was angry, yeah, but he's also a Time Lord, he knows how it would be to have a non-functioning TARDIS and all." One of her hands reached around on the floor until it found the box and snatched a small pair of pliers out of it before vanishing back under the controls again. "My best guess... I'd say there's some key code you have to figure out. It wasn't meant to stop us, but to delay us if anything."

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:52 pm

The Interfector was frozen for only seconds before he started yelling profanities left and right.  He ran to the console and worked at it quickly, attempting to escape the three ships but to no avail.  They were on his trail and he could not shake them.  He cut off the communication links, hoping it would make him think clearly and quickly.  His left eye had begun to twitch and his right hand quivered.  Magnificent.  He thought bitterly when his TARDIS shook violently, indicating the ships had opened fire.  It was hard to get a footing anywhere so the Interfector was left grabbing at the console to prevent himself from falling.

"Prepare silos seven!  Fire!"  The command was answered by a display on the screen: 'Silos Seven: Empty'.  "Empty?!" He shrieked. "What do you mean it's empty?!"

Snarling more cusses he brought his hand over his eye to stop the irritating spasms.  The TARDIS alarms were blaring and she shook violently again.  "Rassilion, have mercy."  Grabbing blindly at a lever he pulled it down and his TARDIS, in a chaotic manner, landed on Earth for a second time that day. 

The Interfector shot out of his TARDIS.  He noted, with some sense of fear, the amount of smoke billowing out of his poor ship.  His eyes scanned the streets, recognizing the area with some relief, and turned the corner to see the blue box.  Formality was not needed at a time like this, so he simply burst through the doors and declared, "Guest incoming. And I assure you my presence is saintly compared to theirs."

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 pm

The Doctor's attention was fixated on the device held in the palm of his left hand with the right held the sonic screwdriver loosely; his glasses hanging down to his nose on his face. "Yeah...something like that" he mumbled with a sniff, before glancing up from the device and over to Sonya as she worked on his TARDIS, "Though, i've got to admit, she prefers it if you work on her...she's always been fond of Time Ladies.." he commented, remembering Romana back in his fourth incarnation. Before he could shift his attention back over to the device, the doors of the TARDIS burst open followed by the all to familiar figure of the Interfector.

His eyes glared down at The Interfector as he lowered the device it in his hand so it swung at his side as he strode down the ramp and stood firmly in front of the other Time Lord, looking deep into his ears. Fear. Worry. The Doctor pondered the emotions that were prominent in The Interfectors facial expression then finally said, "Two things", "If you want to stay inside of this TARDIS you have to do two things. Deactivate your device, not because i cannot but because you are in need of some time..better in here than out there i reckon..then. One word. I want you to give me one word, one specific word. I will only let you stay in here and hear your story and reasoning if you give me the one word i would only accept you. And it's not sorry". Thrusting his own device towards him, The Doctor turned partially away from The Interfector as if going to walk back to the control console, his arm extended out, giving him is own creation, "Take it..or get out".

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Sonya slid out from under the console and flung a monkey wrench at Interfector's head missing him by inches before she cast a whithering glare at him and sliding back under the controls with a sniff. "You ever touch Lady again and the next thing I aim at your head won't miss, and it will be much harder." She said in a dangerously calm voice before falling silent once more as she continued working once more. The solf clinks of her tools puncuated by a muttered insult in different languages. "Alright, Doctor, that is about as much as I can do without spare or replacement parts." Sonya finally sighed, sliding back out from under the controls and wiping her hands off on her pants. Straightening up, she eyed Interfector with irritation then glanced at the Doctor. "once we're done here, I want to make a stop on Starvel, they're the only people that make interchangeable parts for pretty much everything that flies in space."

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm

The Interfector reached out and snatched the device from the Doctor.  His brow furrowed in anxious thought as he contemplated the other Time Lord's words.  Well, wasn't that just magnificent.  He was going to have to grovel, wasn't he?  His eyes flickered up to Sonya in surprise after hearing the wrench whirl past his head.  Lucky him it didn't hit.  Or lucky them, depending on if he was conscious or not afterwards.  Flipping the device over he placed the pad of his thumb on an area that was slightly discolored.  He slid it to the right and it clicked softly before he turned it back over and placed his fingertips delicately on the top.  Manually spinning it, the device clicked three times before locking. The device was deposited back into his pocket.

Shifting from foot to foot, he cleared his throat and said in a voice that reflected how painful this was for him, "... Pl.."  He started, looking thoroughly annoyed but his worry won out.  "Rassilion... please, Doctor."

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:22 pm

The Doctor stood, staring at The Interfector for a moment before finally, his facial expression relaxed  and he turned his body and attention over to the control console, "Right then!" he proclaimed. Once reaching the other side of the control console, The Doctor turned his attention over to the Interfector by lifting his head up and over to him as he stood on the ramp, "So! Tell me...what kind of trouble have you found yourself into?" he asked him, an eyebrow raised curiously. 

The TARDIS groaned as it's time rotor pushed up then down, the lights dimmed partially, only to come back on a moment later, it's blue-ish green hue covering the entire control console.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Sonya grinned up at the time rotor before glancing over at the Interfector curiously. "It must be something big. Or you would have taken care of yourself, big man." She added, an eyebrow raising up slightly as she studied his expression. "What is it, Slitheen again? They aren't exactly dangerous, just annoying really." She turned her attention to the screen beside her, studying the readouts with a slight frown on her face. "Three ships in orbit around Earth, Doctor... They're giving off funny energy spikes." Leaning closer to the screen, she tapped a few buttons underneath, opening a comm unit to catch what they were saying to each other only to feel the blood freeze in her veins at what she heard. "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" She took a step back and leaned against the handrail behind her, gripping it tight enough with her hands to turn her knuckles white. "Again! I thought we got rid of them after the last time!" Sonya exclaimed, looking over at the Doctor with the frustration and worry written over her face.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 pm

"Well excuse me for not having weapons.  I'll remember to stalk up again if that makes you happy." The Interfector snapped at Sonya, his composure obviously diminishing.  He shook his head and spoke with less of a bite, "They came our of no where.  Just appeared, they did.  I do not understand how they have escaped the Time Lock.  No sense pondering it now, they are looking to kill m-" A yell cut him off.  The Interfector bent over and clasped his head in both of his hands.  He muttered inaudibly and remained in his position a moment longer before straightening.  The change in his expression was obvious.  It was stony and he remained quiet as the shrieks of the Daleks' continued.

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 pm

The Doctor's eyes widened greatly when the voice of a Dalek penetrated the TARDIS control room and echoed throughout the entire interior. Without another word or moment in thought, The Doctor extended over the console and yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS spiraling through the time vortex, "Sonya! Prepare the TARDIS shields for attack! Defenses up at maximum!" he called over to Sonya, his eyes and attention completely on the controls in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Sonya nodded, her hands flying over the controls as she pulled the shields up to their highest point. Glancing over at the Interfector, she frowned slightly, seeing his position. "What do we do about him?" Reaching over, she pulled a small lever down, to bring up the secondary shielding inside of the control room and jumped slightly at the sudden flash of light from the controls, warning her. Glancing at the screen, she hissed sharply and flicked a couple of the switches next to it. "I can't bring up the secondary shielding, her power is already down to a dangerous level. When was the last time you fueled her!" Sonya snapped over at the Doctor, frantically trying to reroute the energy from less important rooms of the ship as fast as she could. She gauged the small energy bar on the screen then nodded to herself and pulled the same lever from earlier, causing the lights in the room to flash brightly for a moment then dim back down to their normal tone.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

"He...can wait!!" The Doctor hissed as he placed his converse on the side of the control console as he tried to pull a lever back that hadn't been used in, obviously, several years. Glancing over to Sonya, he watched her fly over the control's of his TARDIS, causing a smile to raise its way onto his face, almost spinning out into a grin. Sonya easily reminded him of his younger self, his incarnation at this very moment; it was a sight he enjoyed seeing, she had really become a prominent and important point in his life even in the few years he had known her compared to that of how long he had lived. Already over a thousand years old; so many enemies, so many friends, so many lost and so many saved. 

The smiles of all those he had met, either lost or saved, kept The Doctor going, kept that cold stare on his face and the burning passion in his eyes. Passion that was exhibited in him at this very moment as he practically hung off of the control console, both of his converse on the side of the console, both of his hands on the lever, pulling back with all his might, "Take power from the pool!!" he proclaimed, "All rooms not needing the power, revert it back into the control room!!".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   

Back to top Go down

Distant Winds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next