Distant Winds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 pm

"What do you think I'm doing?" Sonya called back, already typing in several lines of code into the keypad on her side, glaring at the screen in frustration as she worked as fast as she could, deleting spare rooms and draining the power from the outer reaches of the ship, pulling it all towards the control room and into the engine. Letting out a curse, she ran around the Doctor and yanked on a red knob to his right, sending a jolt of power into the controls and causing the ship to spin from the sudden displacement. "Ah! There we are! Good girl, Lady!" She crowed in excitement, patting the Doctor on the back as she passed him again and began to pull on the levers back by the screen, watching as the power bar steadily increased with each second. "Oh... I had to get rid of the swing room, by the way." She added idly as she worked, her eyes glued on the information displayed in front of her. "Two minutes away, Doctor. It won't be long before they spot us."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 pm

"I...know.." The Doctor grunted as he continued to give the lever he was currently pulling on all his strength, "If..i can..just..get this thing to get down then i can..reroute the TARDIS coordinates". Almost upon hearing The Doctor's orders and following them, the lever yanked down sending a roar through the entire control console and the time rotor began to move at a little quicker pace. The force from finally releasing the lever caused The Doctor to be sent flying onto the ground beneath him with a thud and an exhale. Looking up, he released a sigh, before bursting up and yanking down the main lever, causing the TARDIS to stop in it's place then shoot off in another direction, immediately entering the time vortex without resistance as The Doctor found enough strength to get up and lean over to the control console, "thanks.." he told his TARDIS before glancing over to Sonya and breaking out into a small laugh with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:31 pm

The Interfector appeared to have snapped out of the paralysis.  He strode over to the controls and looked at the Doctor.  "Yes, apologies.  Perhaps I could be of assistance.  What is your plan of action for dealing with the daleks?"  His voice was tense, obviously not the most thrilled to have been caught in his state of vulnerability.  Being a soldier, he never was one to act without a command.  Unless the situation was in need of emergency action.  But as far as the Interfector was aware none of them were dying and his TARDIS was safe... for now.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Sonya narrowed her eyes at Interfector, one of her fingers pointing at him in a threatening manner. "Don't you touch her. I still have my toolbox here you know. I don't trust you enough to get this close to the controls but this is under certain circumstances." Letting out a low growl of irritation, she turned her attention to the controls again before nodding in satisfaction and wandering out of the control room for a moment, mumbling something about getting cleaning fluid to wipe the console down with. In truth, she didn't want to be in the same room as that man, he irritated her beyond reason. Most of the cause behind it was attaching that device to the central controls of the TARDIS. Stopping in the hallway, she glanced around, trying to think of something to do but coming up blank at the moment. Shaking her head, Sonya headed back to the control room and plopped into the jumper seat with a low sigh. "Where are we going anyway? It's not like it would stop them from doing anything without us there you know..."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'm taking you lot...to the shadow proclamation" The Doctor explained gritting his teeth as he yanked down the lever again, the TARDIS roaring through the time vortex once more this time going a completely different way. As the time rotor moved up then down, The Doctor leaned over the control console then glanced over to Sonya and the Interfector, mostly to The Interfector, "These Daleks aren't like the others..the tracked your TARDIS,...a type 70, not something like mine but one that is practically impossible to track. These Daleks have improved...and i've never seen something like them before".

The Doctor's explanation was halted by the sound and thrust of the TARDIS landing then the almost immediate order of Jadoon outside of the door, "Mofo Kojo!!", echoing through the wood of the doors.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh no." Sonya groaned under her breath, a hand reaching up to run through her hair at the voice coming from outside the TARDIS doors. "Judoon, I can't stand Judoon." She said with a grumble, casting a sharp glance over at the Doctor before walking over to the doors and standing next to them, her arms folded over her chest. "Come on then, best not keep the Shadow Proclamation waiting." Sonya said with a frown, the fingers on one of her hands tapping on her arm nervously. Out of all the aliens and creatures in the universe, the Judoon despised her the most. Partially being the fact that she had killed one of them a long time ago when she was still with the older version of the Doctor. She bit down on her lip in thought for a moment, then again, it had been quite a few years since that had happened... Maybe they forgot about her by now.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 am

"Yes, of course. I suppose I should have came to that conclusion. Do not underestimate your enemy, though I appear to have done just that. Daleks are not as stupid as we so desire. Well, to some extent at least." The Interfector blinked and shifted. At the sound of the Judoon, he whipped his head over to the door. Now would be a horrible time to mention the Time Lord was wanted for some... activities he was a part of. The Shadow Proclamation had a bounty on his head. When the others attention was to the door, the Interfector took that time to retreat into the TARDIS' corridor. Not to say he was a coward, but the Judoon surely would not offer him mercy a second time. This was turning into a horrible day filled with misfortunes for the Interfector.

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 pm

The Doctor nodded, walking down the ramp, following in Sonya's footsteps until coming up on the door where he opened it slightly then slipped through the crack, his arms raised up in a defensive posture. "Arms up, no sudden movements. Let me do the talking" He told Sonya as he stepped out, the guns of the Judoon pointing straight at him and his TARDIS, The Doctor's eyes fixed on them with cold intensity. "Mojo Kono foto!" The Judoon leader roared, his voice echoing through the room as he spoke, "Morokonofonojokro. Makafubadejo.." The Doctor replied in matching in his voice, the Judoon placing their blasters into their holsters all at the same time once The Doctor was done, "Maho...Dalek".

The Judoon captain's eyes widened at the last word and spun on his heel, ordering his men to step aside, "Krono Fojo!" he called back to The Doctor who slowly lowered his hands and placed them into his pockets and then proceeded to follow the captain.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Sonya let out a huff of air, glad they didn't recognize her as she followed them away from the TARDIS before she glanced back with a frown. "Doctor." She whispered, leaning over so the Judoon couldn't hear her. "Where the heck is Interfector." Nodding over her shoulder, she drew his attention to the empty area behind them where the Time Lord should have been. "You don't think he stayed on the TARIDS..." Tilting her head, she tried to see if he was still standing by the box but the view she had was cut off by a corner as they turned. Looking back forward, she nervously shoved her hands into her pockets, her eyes darting from one of the Judoon leading them to the next.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:34 pm

The Interfector heard the TARDIS door shut and let out a sigh. His strides, once hurried, were now casual as he hooked his thumbs into his pockets. Magnificent, this was. The Time Lord wandered the ship, opening doors and peering inside. One particular room caught his attention so he slipped in and walked to the controls. It was the secondary control room and the parts he observed were not doing so great. More than likely due to the rough trip to the Shadow Proclamation. Actually, he was surprised this didn't come down with the rest of the rooms. Reaching into the depths of his back pocket, he started to pull out different parts, wires and tools. His eyes scanned his items and tsked with disapproval. Should have made a scavenging trip when he had the chance... Shrugging, the Interfector sat cross legged by the secondary console and inspected the damage, trying to determine the best way to assist the TARDIS without a means of powering her. Well, he could have transferred energy from his TARDIS to the Doctor's, but for one thing his ship was currently smoldering on earth and secondly, he thought the two would find it awfully suspicious for him to do. But the Interfector hated being in debt and would rather find a way to repay the two before he headed off in his own direction.

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm

"I don't know" The Doctor replied in a whispering tone, continuing to follow the Judoon that was hovering over him as it marched down a set of stairs eventually opening a view to a series of pale, black clothed women. They turned their bodies and attentions to The Doctor and Sonya as they walked down the set of stairs and The Doctor approached them, "Doctor" one said, stepping away from the group, "What brings you to the Shadow Procliamation?" she asked.

The Doctor sighed and rubbed the back of his head; the woman, immediately seeing how the conversation would be, waived the Judoon off and once he was gone, the woman continued. "What is it?" She asked once more, glancing over to Sonya then back over to The Doctor, finally acknowledging Sonya's presence, "Daleks. But not just any Daleks...Daleks evolved or worse...from the Time War. I need to know if there are any breaks in the lock or any signs of different Daleks".

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Sonya glanced down at her shoes while the Doctor spoke, listening to what he had to say to the woman before stepping in herself. "They appeared outside of Earth-space, I think they've been out of the Time Lock for a while if they managed to escape somehow." She added, glancing over at the Doctor before stepping forward and continuing. "And if they haven't, I... I think someone has been helping them evolve their technology for the past few years. Teaching them how to do certain things." Finally she fell silent, biting down on her lower lip as she stepped back behind the Doctor again. Her eyes locked on the woman as she processed what she had said.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:05 am

Unnerved, the Interfector rolled his neck and reached over to the console, fiddling with the wiring. "Does anyone ever check on this room? It is... disturbing." He shook his head and grabbed one of the wires from his pocket before replacing another that was worn. "I suppose I should apologize for my actions. I assure you my devices are not meant to harm a TARDIS. Though I would appreciate if you kept that quiet, no sense telling people I am soft for you time ships." Shaking his head a second time he wondered what the others would think if they heard him talking to their TARDIS. Why that seemed to matter so much, he did not know. The Interfector was coming to an end with what he could do for the secondary console considering his limited parts and lack of a power source. "At least it will be easier for you to hold power in this part... whenever you recharge. I assume it was not that easy before with frayed wires and rusting bits."

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm

The woman nodded, beginning to pace herself around the room and the various chairs and tables that laid around the room until finally reaching a desk which held a computer. Typing something into the computer and turning the camera, prominently displayed, on the outside of the computer, it projected a holographic image of a dalek then another one. Each dalek it projected seemed to get more and more advanced until finally reaching the up to date dalek which The Doctor, well this incarnation was familiar with, followed by colored dalek's then it paused. "These are the dalek records we have on hand" The woman began, gesturing to the holographic image displayed now in the middle of the lobby, "If we do not have the information then nobody does. If we do not hold a record of these new daleks then they do not exists. Plain and simple Doctor".

The Doctor rolled his eyes, flipping out of his sonic screwdriver and dashing over to the computer and the desk that held it. Jumping over a small decorative foam square, The Doctor spun behind the computer and activated his sonic screwdriver over it, "If we calculate the changes that we have experienced plus a little evolutionary magic then..we..get!". Immediately the holographic image changed from the colored dalek to a dalek with spikes sticking out from it's sides, it's harm covering now ripped open, exposing a gelatinous green organism with multiple tentacles.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Sonya invulnitarily stepped back from the image displayed, her eyes roaming over the generated image with distaste. "Why would they make themselves look like that? At least the last version of themselves looked decent, now thy look part of a badly constructed horror movie." Looking over the the Doctor, she pointed at the evolved Dalek with a frown, not wanting to believe that they looked like it. "I know they don't much care for their appearances, but still, even thy have to know when to stop. They're exposed to everything like that, they don't have immune systems at all, remwmber.?

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 pm

The Interfector leaned back and inspected his work before stretching, patting down his suit, and returning the remaining equipment into his pocket. He looked around and raised his right arm to his lips. "Report your status." The device blipped and a series of data began to scroll on the screen. His brow furrowed and he rubbed his forehead in frustration, growling. How was it possible for his TARDIS to take this much damage from just a couple of shots? Well, perhaps that was the reason for part of his panic and impulsive decision to grovel for help. Pitiful.

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 pm

"Time" The Doctor said with a shake of his head, placing his hands into his pockets as he paced around the room, his attention shifting down to Sonya and the woman every so often, "Bursting through the time lock would take a tremendous tole not only on your body but your mind as well...decayed over time waiting..waiting for a TARDIS to come by..waiting for the next moment..to kill". The pale blonde haired woman gulped and paced her visual attention between Sonya and The Doctor, "Well.." she finally said after a moment of silence, "What do we do Doctor? The shadow proclamation cannot intervene in your personal affairs with these creatures. We have no business with them".

The Doctor turned and glared at her, striding up to her with an eyebrow raised high, "No. You'll just sit here until something bad happens or millions get killed" he hissed coldly, "Doctor. You have no ground to stand on as far as letting millions die" the woman replied, "It's the ground you stand on because of the choices i am forced to make. Because people like you don't do anything you wait until i do...if i were you. I would pray that i never run out of regeneration's..or let my mercy slip into the dark decay you'd see this galaxy in before you got up off your lawful rear end and did something!". Without another word, The Doctor stormed off back towards the TARDIS, the Judoon watching as he did so, not daring to stand in front of him and face the onslaught he delivered to the woman just moments ago.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Sonya cast a look at the woman before rushing off after him, trying to keep up with his longer strides as she broke into a steady jog beside him. "Well. That went well, You knew this would happen. Why did we even come here?" She asked quietly, looking up from the floor as they turned the corner, bringing the TARDIS into view. "I've heard stories of the Shadow Proclamation. They haven't done anything in the past sixty years, it has been you. You saved the planets from being destroyed, you saved Earth how many times as well as other planets in the process, and they sit here in their chairs and with their tea or whatever it is they drink, and act like they had a hand in all of it." Her voice rose up until it was nearly shouting when they reached the TARDIS. One of her hands shot out and pressed against the door, stopping the Doctor before he could unlock it and go in. "I want you to tell me exactly what it was that you wanted when you came here, Doctor. I am tired of you keeping me in the dark. You didn't expect help, you could have used the projection in the TARDIS, what did you really want to gain?"

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 pm

The Doctor gritted his teeth as Sonya stopped him from entering his TARDIS; he glanced around the room few a second then peered back over to her and flipped out his sonic screwdriver. Dangling it between his fingers loosely, a smile appeared on his face, "Well..." he began, exaggerating the word as he always does, "The shadow proclamation doesn't do anything as far as action wise but they do gather up a lot of information. Including a vast digital dna bank of all life forms encountered and documented. They just recently documented a dalek they found...that's what i was ravaging through on their computer, the bit with the projection....well..let's just say i know some pretty ugly people in earth magazines. And you humans tend to post everything on the internet, it's like an addiction. Got a lot more luck than that Paula Deen woman i tell you that much, now come on".

Nudging past Sonya, his nose nearly touching her's as he did so due to the tightness of the squeeze, The Doctor entered the TARDIS and rushed up to the console, immediately plugging in the screwdriver with anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Sonya shook her head and followed him in, swinging the door shut behind her as she joined him at the console. "Now, why couldn't you tell me that before we arrived? I've been sitting here thinking that you've gone off your nutter more than usual." Rolling her eyes, she fell back into the chair beside the controls and watched as he began pulling the information he swiped from the Proclamation's database with interest. "Do you think you found anything that can help us fight them, is the question. We don't really need to see how they look, do we?"

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:39 am

The Interfector pushed at some buttons as he walked back down the corridor, hearing the voices of the Doctor and Sonya. Some of the feedback he retrieved were better than they were, others didn't change, and one was only dropping. "Oh, I will annihilate you, scumbag Dalek. No body harms my TARDIS and lives to tell the tale. " He reentered the main console room, muttering angrily to himself. Finally looking up, he inquired, "What was the point of coming here? I did not think the Shadow Proclamation bothered dirtying their hands with important matters." His voice was very bitter and filled with accusation.

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 pm

The Doctor smiled as The Interfector reentered the control console room and the conversation, "These daleks give off a special frequency, the same one they used to get to Interfector's TARDIS and get out of my Time Lock" he began, turning the scanner over to them, "To do these actions the frequencies must be strong, stronger than any before them. So! If you are searching for a TARDIS, bursting out signals and frequencies everywhere you go, eventually you are going to peak the interest of someone. That's where the Shadow Proclamation comes in..they pick up the frequency and stores in into their hard drives and begin to track it, aiming to find out where it is coming from. So all i did was hack into their hard drive, connect my TARDIS with their network and...".

Just as The Doctor stopped talking, the scanner roared with life as it showed that the frequency had been locked onto and found via the Shadow Proclamation data banks. Inside of the Shadow Proclamation, the woman walked nonchalantly over to the computer to find a series of files open, her eyes widen, "Shut off the program!!" she proclaimed, "Doctor!!!!".

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Sonya let out a light chuckle as the woman's voice echoed down the hallway towards the TARDIS. "I do believe you've been found out, Doctor." She grinned over at him, her hands gripping the console as she gestured towards the lever. "Shall we go? I don't much care for some random Judoon trying to break into the TARDIS you know." Her eyes flicked over towards the door just as a loud pounding could be heard from it followed by the sounds of Judoon threatening to break the door down if they didn't open it right away. "Yeah, we should leave, now." She added, reaching over herself and yanking the lever down to send the TARDIS back into the vortex and away from the Shadow Proclamation.

Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 pm

"Touchy, aren't they?" The Interfector snorted. A curious expression crossed his face before it turned into a possessed look. The Doctor had transferred information into his TARDIS. Information that could benefit him greatly in the future. He decided that if he got the chance he would copy as much as he could into his database. He turned his back to the others as they escaped the Shadow Proclamation and began to pace. "Well now that that is over with, we can finally plot how to destroy those... well, you know. "

Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:16 pm

"Just have to lock on!" The Doctor called over his shoulder, replying to everyone at the same time as he pulled the scanner so it was in front of him then input the coordinates, making sure his TARDIS had locked onto the signal and frequency before increasing the speed and pumping the helmet regulator. The TARDIS ripped through the time vortex with new found intensity, roaring off to it's destination, following the signal down to the ends of the universe.

Time periods flew by like passing street lamps when i car drives by way past the speed limit; the numbers running across the scanner with lightning fast speed, "The end of the universe.." The Doctor mumbled, "The Daleks are waiting at the very edge of existence".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   

Back to top Go down

Distant Winds
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: