Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Little Miss Valentine   Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I'm really glad,
I didn't kill you.

Night tossed her Valentines aside. "No. NO!" She ripped it up, and frowned. There was no way this was going to make for "friendly" Valentines. She thought that store bought Valentines made for; to put simply; crap. But really. Night was sitting in Cardiff, by her coffee shop. It was a long road, with a park facing it. Trees lined the sidewalk, and they were all covered in fluffy snow. Night held her cap tight against her head, and shivered. It was freezing. If someone cried, the tear would freeze before leaving the eye. The crisp wind didn't help much either. Night stood up from the beaten mental bench, and waltzed towards a McDonalds.

It was better than being outside. She entered the store, and sighed in relief. She went towards the counter and ordered a cup of coffee. As she tilted the cup towards her lips, she stopped. She looked out the window, and held her cap tighter on her head. She saw something moving. She could see it's eyes dart back and forth. It had fuzzy legs, and long claws. She stood up, and took another sip of her coffee, and squinted, trying to observe the creature closer, but failed as it dashed away.

"I don't have time for this."

She sat back down, and took out her materials. She had white lace and different colored cardboard paper. She had already made one, and it looked; okay. She took another sip of her coffee, and had a whipped cream mustache around her lips. she scratched her neck, and focused on the music emanating from the speakers in the ceiling. Red ornaments were hung on the ceiling. She run a hand through her hair and ran her tongue against the roof of her mouth. She looked out the window again, and caught another glimpse of the creature. She stuffed the valentine in her purse, and picked up her coffee, waving a wand to the employees, and chasing after the thing. She polished off her coffee, and tucked her purse tightly in her coat. She licked her fangs, and chased after the creature. She made one last lunge for it, but instead ended up grabbing a mouthful of rose.

Spitting the rose out, and looked around, searching for any sign of the creature, and cursed. She looked up at the sky, and admired the flashing stars in the sky. she sat down in the grass, and eventually, fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Jennifer scowled at the bright red hearts and ribbons she hated valentine's day it only reminded her of her losses. She was itching for a fight as she walked amongst the crowd along the busy street. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a large fuzzy creature being chased by someone. What if the creature was actually friendly? The idea of the poor creature being chased by a bully really made her angry! "Hey you leave that alone!" she shouted at the person getting into a fighting stance this bully was going to get a lesson from GG.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Theta was usually a morning person. Where everyone else would be zombies without coffee or whatever other substance they used to wake up, he'd be running about and talking circles around their bleary minds. Mornings were a start to a new day, something that should always be relished. But every now and then, he'd get up on the 'wrong side of the bed', as you might say. It was usually a result of him staying up too many days with no rest, and the little sleep he got not being satisfying enough for him to feel awake.

This particular morning was one of those mornings. It found the 115 year old timelord operating his TARDIS only half awake. When he swung the hologram panels around, it lacked much of his usual enthusiasm for the activity, and instead of bouncing around the console he trudged/dragged himself around it. The wood floors were cold on his bare feet, and that was probably one of the only reasons he was awake enough to pilot Lady and not crash. Shoes and sleep weren't the only things he was lacking; instead of his usual getup, he wore only a pair of (frankly very comfortable) plaid pjs. It was not the kind of clothing to wear out in public, but by rassilon he was going to get some caffinne-filled soda if it killed him!

The TARDIS landed with a slight jolt, and Thet grabbed his tweed jacket, which had been draped over the railing next to him. He slowly pulled it on as he made it over to the doors. He had meant to land in  Boston in the summer, but it was always better to have a jacket just in case. He needed the pockets, anways.

The jacket seemed to be a really good idea once he opened the doors and got a blast of mid-winter air to the face. Any sane person would try getting to summer in Boston again, but this was  Theta, and a little bit of cold air and snow wasn't going to stop him. He stepped outside, and suddenly he was much more awake. The light dusting of snow on the ground burned at his feet, and he had no choice but to dive back into the safety of his TARDIS.

"Uhg, stupid cold, I hate COLD" Theta glared sullenly out at the thin blanket of white, scarred only by the grass peeking up through it and a few tracks of footprints that crisscrossed around the park. In fact, one of them led to...was that an animal? Theta squinted through the dark, wishing the TARDIS's lights reached just a bit further so that he could see what that was laying on the ground. His eyes adjusted to the dark.

"Nopenopenope"

He hurriedly closed the doors as soon as he recognized the form of a girl, more specifically the Lostrangian named Night...he'd not seen her in a long time, nearly 70 years, but not even that stretch of time could erase the memories he had of the insane girl with the intelligent scythe. His hearts pounded hard against his ribcage. Hopefully she was asleep and hadn't noticed him?

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Night stretched, and her fluffy ears popped out, and she shivered, shaking the grass off. It was dawn, and there was a woman running towards her. "Morning! Also, I just wanted to study it. You don't get many fuzzy things with red eyes around here, ya' know? My name is Night Pyre. Nice to meet you... what shall I address you by?" She added, turning to take a notepad out of her pocket. She clicked a pen, and held it in her mouth, tearing a piece of paper, and scribbling on it. "Well, I'm going over there for a sec." She said pointing to Theta's Tardis direction. She strolled towards the Tardis, unknowing that it was there. She tried to walk off the sidewalk, but she ran into it face first. "Ow! What the flip?!" She screamed. She knocked on the object, searching for the door.

"Well then; Hello. Sigma." She whispered through a crack in the door. "It's been a while, hasn't it? I don't remember much, but I understand most of it." She said, smirking. She placed her hand on the TARDIS.

"So, what brings you here, little Timelord?"

She laughed softly, and and slipped a Valentine through the crack in the door.

"Happy Valentines Day Timelord. I'll be in McDonalds. Adios. I have more Valentines to make."

She walked into the shop, and ordered another coffee.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:39 am

"You can call me GG" (I set this up to be enemy's like you requested but since you didn't take it I'm going to react normally) "and just because the fuzzy thing has red eyes it doesn't mean it's harmful" Jennifer's bad mood dissipated a bit yelling angrily had let her vent her temper. "Night?" what an unusual name she muttered watching the woman wander off. There was a curious box sitting on the sidewalk too. (Theta what does your TARDIS look like?) Wanting to introduce herself she strolled over and knocked "Hello?" She had seen the door open a crack earlier "I'm Jennifer you can come out Night went away."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Night's whispering voice carried through the door of the TARDIS, and although it was muffled, the sound danced like pinpricks all up his spine. Theta listened and kept his hand on the cool metal handle of the door, apprehensive of her trying to break her way in with force. When the valentines day card was slipped under the door, he almost jumped; for a second he thought it must be a bomb of some sort. But then he saw the red and lace and heart shape of the card, and he felt quite silly for thinking it might be a harmful object. Theta waited till he heard the crunching of snow as she walked away, then picked up the card to examine it.

It was a homemade card, that much was obvious, mostly by the fact it was made with construction paper, but a little bit by the slight amount of glue that had oozed out from under the lace then dried, leaving shiny splotches here and there around the boarder of the card. The poem written on it was rather screwed, and it smelled vaguely of cat, but even so, the fact that she was trying to be nice was appreciated. Theta allowed himself a small smile and carefully tucked the card in his jacket pocket.

Theta glanced up at a knock on the door, the sound echoing hollowly around the interior of the TARDIS. He cautiously opened one of the doors a crack and peered out. He sighed in relief when it was not an insane Lonstrangian, but a woman that looked relatively harmless. He smiled and opened the door the rest of the way, idly rocking the door back and forth with one hand as he talked, the other hand reaching out to shake her hand.

"Hello, Jennifer, nice to meet you. Theta, at your service" he suddenly flushed, remembering he was in nothing but a coat and his PJs. He stepped out of the doorway so that the woman could enter.

"It looks pretty cold out there; feel free to come in" he glanced back at the hallway, then back at Jennifer "I just need to change real quick, if you don't mind" he made his way across the console room, the fish swimming along side him in their tank for a short while before they grew bored and swam back to the entrance to inspect the newcomer. Comparative to the snow outside, the mahogany wood of the floors was balmy, but even so he really wanted to get some socks or shoes on before his feet went numb. He stepped out of the blue glow of the console room and disappeared into the darkened hallway, in search of the wardrobe room.

"Oh, also, don't touch anything!"

(Drea:
third post, wood theme is the interior http://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t115-theta-timeline
the exterior is black and stone-like with metal double doors that glow green around the edges (they only glow on the outside, though, the inside surface of the doors is kinda plain))

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:40 am

Jennifer was so surprised about the vast interior she started to ramble nervously straitening her grey curly hair. She didn't even notice her slightly rumpled white blouse as she looked around.
"Wow the interior is bigger on the inside, and by the way your friend might be experimenting on a fuzzy animal with red eyes, and you know saying to not touch anything makes me want to touch all the big red buttons right? Don't worry though I think I learned my lesson after the last time."
Taking a breath to calm down she walked closer to the console, not too worried about seeing Theta in pajamas she walked around in an athletic suit a lot which is pretty much the same thing. She had wanted an adventure and here it was! (The outside is a police box right? I already know about the inside)
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Night turned outside, and saw GG in Theta's Tardis. She smirked, and stifled a laughed, and grabbed two coffees, and balanced them in her purse. She retracted her ears and claws, and held her scythe in her blistered hand. She walked outside into the cold weather, and ran into the Tardis. GG was entering the Tardis, and she snuck her way inside. She sat one of the coffees on the Tardis mainframe, a bit hesitatingly. She look at the Tardis; and looked at the ground.

"Yeah... Sorry about that chaining you up that one time." She said, smirking.

She turned her head to GG, and hissed at her, taking her coat off and letting her natural self show.

"Flip Flop Fuzzy Whatever." She said. "If it dies, it dies."

She whisked he long black hair out of her eyes as her tail ran under her nose. She placed her hand on the Tardis mainframe, and pressed a random button, that made the Tardis move.

Night smirked and looked at the Tardis. "Kidding! I am SO glad I captured you!"

She laughed, her eyes showing insanity itself.

"Theta! Come get your flipping coffee. Two creams and three sugars for you, and I got my self eight sugars and six creams. It's not like I need much energy, but I intend on capturing a very peculiar creature I've been tracking for the past two or three weeks. It has six legs, two heads and is very, very fuzzy."

She shuddered. Night sat back down, and licked her fangs.

"If I catch it today, I'll get an early lunch."
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Jennifer turned in surprise it was rare that anyone could sneak up on her. Seeing Night pressing said red button and being an all around nuisance irked her temper again. "you can't make up your mind can you? The creature being a nice experiment once and a snack the next. your either a liar or a bully neither which I tolerate." She carefully pulled a Master's black belt from her purse tying it around her waist. a gold metal gleamed etched with the initial's S+J and the year 1988 before Jennifer hastily stuffed it back in. "THETA YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE" she shouted Night had received her warning "bonsai" she whispered this time getting ready to charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Valentine   

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Valentine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1