Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
THe light clapping staff I_vote_lcapTHe light clapping staff I_voting_barTHe light clapping staff I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
THe light clapping staff I_vote_lcapTHe light clapping staff I_voting_barTHe light clapping staff I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

THe light clapping staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drealynn
Student
Student

THe light clapping staff Empty
PostSubject: THe light clapping staff   THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Name: light clapping staff

Abilities : light staff when tapped on the ground it emits a very bright light enough for distraction/blindness it can also create a shield bubble that stops most energy blasts also isomorphic

Appearance: it looks like two branches intertwined together into a pedestal where the green orb sits. When activated it makes the sound of two hands clapping (think Gandalf's staff)

Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: THe light clapping staff   THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Maybe describe a little about the weaknesses of the staff and maybe go into detail about the isomorphic part of it ^.^ Once this gets approved, I'll check over your app again.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: THe light clapping staff   THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 pm

weakness: has to be charged after extended use a day of use means a day of charging for example, the force field only lasts for a few minutes
isomorphic means that only eerie can use the staff unless an expert takes it apart this was a custom feature made in torchwood he has to be touching it to use the features. sometimes a simple clap from anyone can activate it instead of tapping it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: THe light clapping staff   THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 am

is that enough weakness? I was having trouble thinking of ones I'm open to more suggestions.

url=https://servimg.com/view/19154447/10]THe light clapping staff Th10[/url]

add the following too
name: raven necklace
abilities: standard perception filter used for disguise it holds an image of another person that it has "scanned" has to be close by to do scanning unless the person is aware will not notice this. a person trained, physic, or really smart will be able to see through it or notice the scanning.
appearance: raven's head a cobalt black shiny material, the eye is a red ruby like gemstone.

url=https://servimg.com/view/19154447/11]THe light clapping staff Thgv8f10[/url]

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: THe light clapping staff   THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Looks fine now. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe light clapping staff   THe light clapping staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe light clapping staff
Page 1 of 1