Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_vote_lcapUshas a.k.a The Rani I_voting_barUshas a.k.a The Rani I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_vote_lcapUshas a.k.a The Rani I_voting_barUshas a.k.a The Rani I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ushas a.k.a The Rani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

Ushas a.k.a The Rani Empty
PostSubject: Ushas a.k.a The Rani   Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name:Ushas a.k.a The Rani

Species: Time Lady

::Appearance::
Hair: Black Hair

Eyes: Ice Blue
Height:5'7"
Figure: I have muscles in all the right places,and have a average build for my size
Other: Beside the dragon wing tattoo,no other that you need to be bothered with.
Clothing: I try to be trendy and stick with the time,but find Lolita style outfits entertaining. The guro style reminds me of my pasts.

::Info::
Family: My family is dead,they died the day I was exiled. Plus,over time I have made myself forget.
Personality:  I see myself,as a scientist,but other see me as a murderer. I like to learn about new species,and in that learning experiments need to be done. I am loyal to friends,as long as they stay loyal to me. I am often angered when people to not understand my views,and I would never cause a ripple in the time stream. I was loyal to my kind,but they exiled me anyways. I finish everything I started,and even if the one I did it for turns on me.
Strengths:~Fast
             ~ Athletic
             ~ Loyal
             ~ I can hold my own in a fight

Weakness:~ My being Loyal is also a weakness
              ~ Only have one regeneration left
              ~ Having to have all the answers
        ~ discovering new worlds
        ~ My schoolmates from the academy
        ~ playing pranks
Dislikes: ~ having to stay in one place
            ~ me and The Doctor are on bad terms or where the last I saw him.
            ~ When people think my pranks are me trying to murder them.
             ~ Not being understood
Dream:  To right the wrongs i have made,and one day everyone will find out, I was ordered to do the experiments that got me exiled in the first place

History:  Ushas attended the same academy as The Doctor and The Master,and she started experimenting on mice,because Rassilon had wanted her to. She was only trying to find out a way to make regeneration not as painful,and the experiment got out of hand. it was ironic that a rat ate a cat,but it is not like she wanted that to happen. She did not ordered that giant rat to attack the  president,and then she was exiled and not even given a fair trail.

She messed with the controls of her T.A.R.D.I.S,as it was to take her to the planet where she was to live out her Exile. She then decided that Ushas was know dead and she was know The Rani. She tried to stop experimenting but she could not stop it was an addiction to her. She continued and there are many planets that would kill her on sight. The last time she had a run in with the doctor was on the planet Koturia. She was modifying pterodactyls to take blood and tissue samples of Koturians. She was trying to learn abut Phasing,to find a way to control the outcome of regeneration. The doctor and Peri Brown,crashed her wedding to Jonos,an upper class Koturian. He was invited by Jonos' father,they did not stop the physical ceremony,it failed in result of Jonos not phasing with the  Imori stone. The stone can only work if the bride and groom are truly in love,and The Rani was pretending so she could learn the about the stone.
 The Rani,claimed to have no emotions,but it was a lie,she cared deeply about her research. She begged The Doctor not to destroy her work by saying "please".

On the planet Tetrapyriarbus,she made acquaintance with the tetraps,led by Urak. She employed them and invade a peaceful planet called Lakertya,and put in motion a complex plan. She kidnapped eleven geniuses from different time and space,one being Albert Einstein. She decided to collect the Doctor,and attacked the'TARDIS',causing it to hit turbulence. This injured the doctor and triggered a regeneration. She channeled the intellect of the geniuses into an artificial brain,trying to make a time manipulator to correct mistakes in the universal timeline. The earth was her first target,to stop the extinction of the dinosaurs which she thought was something that its potential was never reached. She believed the sacrifice of the lives of the Lakertyans a small price to pay. However the doctor,destroyed the brain and Urak betrayed her. he led the Tetraps against her and placed her under house arrest in her TARDIS.

After Uraks betrayal,the Tetraps,faced a food shortage,and in exchange to not give The Rani the death sentence he would allow her to experiment to find a way to end the shortage. Two humans and Two aliens were given to her to experiment on,but she escaped instead with her four guinea pigs of sorts.She vowed one day to seek revenge on Urak.

One of her 'guinea pigs'was Nysil Darkangelle,and he told her of his sister,and her cruel fate. After everything,she had done,she regenerated shortly before they landed on earth,she resembled Nysil so she could pass as his sister. She wanted to experiment with the Chameleon Arch,so she killed a whole french family,and history would remember it as Syra Darkangelle. She used the Chameleon Arch shortly after that but not before she landed on the outskirts of London in the early 2000's. She used the manipulated Chameleon Arch,and became Syra Darkangelle. Nysil promised to stay by her side,and would only give her the FOB watch when he deemed her mind was becoming unstable.

Over the years, parts of her past have leaked through,seeing past versions of the doctor. She just passes it off as knowing the doctor,as she was no longer Ushas or The Rani. She remembered the massacre,but thought she did it out of a glitched betrothal. She still had violent urges to experiment or play a game,but Nysil usually stopped her violent urges. The truth being he was in love with her,but had to play the part of the concerned brother till his love could return to him. His sire let him be,because he had not broken the rule of no killing humans.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Been here for awhile.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

The Rani looked at the doctor,as she examined the area around her. She saw the problem immediately The Shadows were not shadows but Vashta Nerada. She growled at her own stupidity,as she grabbed the pack of things she had taken from The Doctor earlier or his companion she should say. She ran a hand through  her hair,she had forgotten what she had done with his companion. She opened the pack,and grabbed the rubber duck,as she took the chicken leg out as well. She rubbed the chicken leg all over the rubber chicken,it would distract the Vashta Nerada long enough.

She looked at the flash light and the book of matches.The wheels in her head started turning,as she turned the flashlight onto see how strong the beam was. The flashlight was not giving off the right amount of light,so she fumbled,and felt metal hit her hand. She looked at him,a smirk on her face,she used the sonic on the flashlight to increase the output. She took a match and lit it in the duck,as she threw both duck and leg towards the shadows. it Would had a little light if the sonic accidentally fried the flashlight. She walked calmly to the other side,as she threw the stuff back in the bag,and then tossed it towards the doctor.

" Even someone as twisted as me can change,but do not read into this too much Theta." she remarked, as she watched the slowing melting rubber duck. What happened next was up to Theta.

(was not sure if I needed to dot he RP sample or not,but since I was a little rusty did it anyways. this idea has been stewing in my mind,and if accepted I would like to make her becoming The Rani again a thread.)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Ushas a.k.a The Rani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ushas a.k.a The Rani   Ushas a.k.a The Rani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Ushas a.k.a The Rani
Page 1 of 1