Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWinter Bluff's - Page 2 I_voting_barWinter Bluff's - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWinter Bluff's - Page 2 I_voting_barWinter Bluff's - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Winter Bluff's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drealynn
Student
Student

Winter Bluff's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:21 am

(if no one posts by the end of May this is obviously dead and I'll close the story as incomplete sorry for being pushy it has been more then a month already.)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:02 pm

(I'll post!)

Poking her head out of a closet full of damp clothes and grimaced slightly before tripping over a spare set of shoes and tumbled out onto the floor with a groan. "Well... That sucked." Sitting up, she rubbed at her head gently with another groan before chancing a look around, spotting several people standing around accompanied by a banging noise at the door. "Um... Sounds like you have company." She said helpfully, a small grin appearing on her face as the Time Lady got to her feet and brushed herself off.

"Unless it's a..." Shooting a glance outside, she took in the sight before sighing and turning back to the others. "Yeti. I'd say let them in, but a look on your face says otherwise."
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:43 am

"Right like I said out the back to the ski lift for higher ground." Stanley explained refusing to be distracted by a new person.
"Stanley." he heard the older woman whisper as she approached her golden metal glowed slightly it was now was the exact same medal he had tucked under his coat
"I have an idea once we go to the top of the mountain," Jennifer said to everyone, "We can create an avalanche to bury the angels." Jennifer struggled to remember where she had seen the woman before, but was too determined to leave to ask out right.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 7:10 pm

The doctor had heard the commotion coming from the closet, but kept his attention focused on Stanley. This was bad. This was very bad indeed. It was one thing to watch time unfold from afar, quite another to see it live. He sorely hoped Jennifer wouldn't try anything foolish. Hopefully she'd leave things alone, recognize it only as a moment to say goodbye. Stanley suggested higher ground, and his wife suggested an avalanche, though attention was what angels most feared. He decided he'd follow them anyways, to try and help them escape. Though he doubted Stanley would survive the night.

The bothersome time lady suddenly remarked "Yeti" and the doctor instinctively turned. "Where?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:25 pm

"It was mostly a suggestion." Sonya said cheerfully, casting a smile around while folding her hands behind her back and rocking back and forth on her feet. "However... It seems angels are afoot." She added with a nod at the two people talking about an avalance. "Though I hate to tell you, an avalanche wouldn't work, it'd bury them sure, but that would mean they can't be seen under the snow, they're pretty smart. Dig their way out or even stay under so they can move freely until the last second then grab someone."

Turning away, she wandered to the door and put her ear to it curiously, listening to the wind outside for a moment. "An angel cannot be defeated, however I am curious as to why there are so many around..." Sonya raised an eyebrow and pulled her sonic from it's bag and scanned the area outside the door, her eyes popping wide at the reading she got. "Did you steal something of theirs perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:33 am

"Me?" Stanley asked "All I have is my Olympic gold medal which seems to be the same as hers." he replied nodding at Jennifer.
Jennifer stepped closer as they examined gold medal she realized what was happening.
"The angels sent me here because if you are not sent back we would have never met Stanley. I remember it well you appeared in front of me as I was practicing. You gave me that exact same medal when you disappeared it was all that was found." Jennifer said this bitterly ashamed now of how she was acting.
All at once Stanley recognized Jennifer as his wife, kissing her passionately as a goodbye and stepping towards the door.
"After this is over I want to leave Earth and travel, can I have a ride back to my own time?" Jennifer turned her back she could not bear to watch as the door slammed shut.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 am

"pfft. suggestion" the doctor muttered to himself. Sonya was right, an avalanche wasn't a good idea for getting rid of the angels. In fact, almost everything except constant attention was useless for keeping them at bay. "What could he possibly have that they want?" He asked "is his time more precious than anybody else's?"

Even the Olympic medalist was confused as to the reason. Though it seemed his wife had the explanation. And at last he recognized who she was. The doctor watched as Stanley left, and waited for the door to close behind him.

"I have extra room on the Tardis..." he replied to her question. It was the least he could do for her, as she had to lose her husband a second time. "That is if you don't mind several stops along the way, random unscheduled stops." He was about to leave when he remembered something else. "And cybermen, I'm always running into those..."
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:45 am

(this seems like a good place to end this. thanks for posting leave comments of what you thought of my story if you want, Jennifer is going to be traveling with the second doctor now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Bluff's   Winter Bluff's - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Bluff's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: