Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Death of Syra I_vote_lcapThe Death of Syra I_voting_barThe Death of Syra I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Death of Syra I_vote_lcapThe Death of Syra I_voting_barThe Death of Syra I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Death of Syra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:05 am

Syra sat up in her bed breathing heavily,as she had another dream,where she had a TARDIS,and The Master was there. It was on of his earlier reincarnations. She threw her covers off,as she grabbed a black corset top, and a red and black skirt,that had handcuffs that looked like a belt. She had fishnet hose on along with black combat boots. She finally grew out of her medevil style of dressing. She had been getting these dreams more and more frequent she was supposed to meet Nysil at the coffee shop.

Nysil found a booth,as he ordered his coffee,as he unwrapped a watch. He rubbed his fingers along the symbols.soon his mistress would be back with him. But,he would have to say goodbye for good this time to his sister. He wrapped the object back up as the waitress brought his coffee to him.

(anyone is free to join this is the introduction for The Rani)
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Syra walked through the castle,she had a feeling something was going to happen today. She ran a hand over grafitti,as she looked at it with sadness. She knew then,as her subconscious was trying to tell her. She would not be returning home,was her death finally going to come. Her hand stopped as to words stood out among everything else,and as she looked all the spray painted vandalisms all said the same two words' The Rani'

She turned and ran from the castle,and for breif second the sky looked red and the grass silver. She did not understand what was happening. She had met many people,and she had no way of contacting them. She was breaking,as tears streamed down her eyes. She was out of breath by the time,she made it to the sidewalk. She took a deep breath,she could not let Nysil she her so shaken. She entered the coffee shop,and walked to the booth he was sitting at.

Nysil looked up and smiled as she made her way to the booth. This was the last time he had her as Syra the sister he lost. She had never survived past the age of ten,and it was the spell his mom used to control her turned to be her death as well. He remembered holding her body,as she called him big brother for the last time. He put the fake smile on as he handed her the cloth covered watch. " I found you that watch you have been looking for. Down to even the designs on the side."

He watched as she took uncovered it and ran her fingers along the engraving. A tear slipped down his cheek,as he had to lose his sister all over again. The Rani never explained the finer parts of the Fob watch,but he wished Syra could get to say her goodbyes.

" Nysil,this is last I am going to see you. I love you big brother." Syra said,as she went to push the watch open.She stopped as she heard the bell above the door,as some force made her look to see who had entered.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:58 pm

"What do you call it? A macchiato?" The bell above the shop tinkled as a short, scruffy man in a battered frock coat with hair that resembled a Beatle's, only slightly messier, entered the coffee shop. He was addressing the other man at his side.The doctor didn't know him personally, though as a patron, he was likely to know the different earth drinks they served. The doctor had once more landed on his favorite planet, in pursuit of a temporal anomaly. The other man answered in the affirmative before taking his spot in line, the doctor taking a spot behind. He looked around the shop, wondering if there was anything of interest to see. Unfortunately nothing popped out at him. He'd been to other coffee shops where they did have interesting views. For instance, the one on Seti 9 looked out over seven galaxies.

Though in one booth, a man and a woman were huddled together. The doctor watched as the man passed his female companion a shiny...something. From this distance the doctor couldn't see what it was. He turned his attention back to the counter. And let out a sigh.

Unfortunately, there was another reason he preferred Seti 9...you didn't have to pay for your drinks. A quick examination of his pockets revealed no useable currency. He stepped back out of line and headed to the door. He could always order a macchiato later, once the anomaly was dealt with. As he passed by the couple, he couldn't help but pause to stare at the watch. There was something familiar about its design.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Syra watched as two people entered,as she thought she heard a voice from the watch. Her eyes looked at Nysil,as she lifted the watch again. Nysil then said,"my sister died years ago in my arms,the watch contains your true memories and identity. The form you took before you forgot yourself was the likeness of what Syra would of looked like. I just kept up the act and followed the very instructions you gave me."

She turned towards the man that was looking at the watch,as she smiled. The smile did not reach her eyes,"Hello Sir,have you seen the weird signs all over the place. Wonder what The Rani is I see everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Night pulled up a chair at where Syra and Nysil were sitting. She crossed her legs, and and smirked at the both of them. "So. What's in the watch?" She said, peer at what they were handling. She snatched the watch from their hands, and held it to the sun. She stifled a laugh and set the watch on the table. "Could you tell me what time it is please?" She asked, a clever smile implanted on her face. "How about I get us all some snacks." She stood up, and ordered then a few desserts, and handed them to the two.

A watch. A human? No. Yes? A man. Two men.

Fun? No. What? Yes.

What was going on? I couldn't process it through enough.

Then again.

Yes. Two men. Possibly human, and a watch. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:59 am

When she mentioned the Rani, the doctor went cold. The rani, or as he'd always known her, Ushas, had been one of the smartest time lords in his class. But she'd let her insane scientific desire get in the way and she was quickly exiled off Gallifrey. Last he'd heard she'd taken the ship and escaped. Suddenly the watch had serious significance. A chameleon arch? He wondered, picking it up and running his fingers along the designs. Well, if the rani wanted to return, to be herself again, he wasn't going to stop her. He thought it was far worse for someone to live their life in a lie. The girl was having delusions about the, either a psychic link or an unconsious desire to be whole again. He supported the opening of the watch. After all, even the Rani's "brother" had accepted it. He quietly set the watch back down on the table, and waited for the girl to take it up again. "You'll find out." He said quietly. If it was a chameleon arch.

Then he pulled out a ball of yarn and quickly threw it outside.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Syra's eyes had glowed a gold color when the neko like creature grabbed the watch. She tilted her head at the creature,as her eyes went back to the ice blue.After the watch was returned to the table.Syra looked at it,and wondered who she was,if what Nysil said was true it would explain the looks he gave her sometime. She looked at the odd man,as the watch spoke to her again. She picked it up again,as she just wanted the voice to stop. What could opening the watch hurt. "Maybe it is time,I found out why I gave you those instructions."

"You were ashamed of what you had become you told me,that you had to let everyone forget about you,before you returned."Nysil said.

Syra placed her thumb on the button,as she pushed as the watch opened. A golden hue encircled Syra,as the hue turned bright,and sent out a shockwave.

After the light had receded her form was the same except the hair was a little shorter,and her eyes were gold. She felt around on herself,as she felt fr both heartbeats "I also told you when i returned,that I would not be silent any longer. Hello, Old Friend. I bet my TARDIS will have a few choice words for me letting her sleep so long."

As she turned towards the doctor," Never had a run in with you in this reincarnation."

"it is a shame,I want to turn over a new leaf,I would have liked to understand your species." The Rani said towards Night.

Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 pm

The doctor watched, his face solemn, as the Rani opened the watch and "completed" herself. It was always awkward when someone "died" to become whole again. When the golden hue emitted the shockwave, it reached the doctor and for a moment, he felt as if Rani was pressing her fingers against his face. The hue vanished, leaving the Rani looking almost the same, except with gold eyes and a haircut. The doctor felt a pang of jealousy, in at least one regeneration, he was hoping to be both ginger and to have gold eyes. The Rani was a lucky, lucky, time lady.

"Well if she's anything like my Tardis, she'll probably have more to say when you get her off the ground. You won't believe all the times my Tardis's been captured, chained up, paraded around on carts." He stopped talking when she mentioned never having met him before, at least as he was now. This was the first time he'd regenerated and he hoped she was only talking about him as he was before. "Well you're in luck, this is me at my best."

He overheard the Rani wanting to turn a new leaf, but kept silent as she was addressing Night. Instead he turned to Nysil. "I don't believe we've met before".
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Nysil looked at the doctor,as he said,"I'm Lord Nysil Darkangelle,or was when there were Lords, now I am just a supermodel."

Nysil was sizing the doctor up,as he looked at The Rani,and smiled at her. He ran a hand thourgh his hair,as he eyed the doctor." The last time we ran into one of your regenerations it almost got her killed. There are only a couple of you left, stop trying to kill each other."

The Rani looked at the doctor,so this was his second regeneration. She could tell,if it was a older version he would be more guarded."Well if you would not leave the brakes on you could make a silent entry and avoid your TARDIS getting taken at all. My TARDIS is hidden from view and her perception filter works just fine. Too bad you got the one with a broken Chameleon circuit,your TARDIS sticks out in a crowd as well. You were my friend and you just let them exile me,and you never searched for me. My race abandoned me,and you act like I will forgive you just like that.Well,the universe better get ready because I will be silent no longer."
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:25 pm

"What's a supermodel?" The doctor asked. "Someone with special powers? He flies around showing off his calves? " The doctor had planned to leave this dismal cafe and follow the temporal anomaly, but the sudden reintroduction of the Rani into the universe stalled him. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked Nysil, hoping the man would bove aside and allow him a space in the booth.
The doctor sized Nysil up, his eyes focusing intently on the supermodel's moustache. He should like a 'stache like that. Add it to the mental list of qualities he wanted for his next regeneration. Including golden eyes and being ginger.
"What do you mean only a few of us left? Time lords aren't going extinct are they? He hoped not. Sure they were dull, pompous burecrauts, but they were members of his race. He'd hate to be the last one in existence.
It was awkward to be in the presence of Ushas again. She hadn't been as terrible as the master, but her experiments had started to get out of hand. Hopefully she wouldn't blame him for not being able to do anything about her exile. In fact, he'd hoped a short time away from Gallifrey might've done her some good.
"Why would I want a silent entry?" The doctor said, flabbergasted by her responsed and a little offended. "I LOVE that noise!" The wheezing sound the Tardis makes whenever she lands somewhere new! It adds to the sense of adventure. A silent landing is a casual landing. And have you ever considered that she's gotten used to her appearance? Maybe the circuit isn't broken and she just likes the look of a police box. I mean, I like it.
The rani then accused him of abandoning her. He arched his brows. "They'd never take my word for anything. And your experiments did get out of hand. I was actually hoping the exile would be temporary, that they'd let you come back once you atoned. And I tried to search for you, but it's very hard to find someone when you have all of time and space and no clues. Like playing hide and seek blindfolded." He'd tried to get two of his companions back to their proper time and space, and in the end it'd been a dalek ship off by two years that had completed the task.
At her last comment about being silent no longer, the doctor grinned a little. "Well you could always start by leaving your brakes on, anounce your presence with a wheezing sound every time you land."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Night swished her hair out of here eyes ans started at The Rani. "My name, is Night Pyre, and my species is most likely extinct, thank you very much. And you, you lump of coal. I'd think you'd know what a supermodel is." Her claws grew longer, as her fangs retracted. "And does the TARDIS even like that noise? Do you know how she feels when you leave it on? Well, neither do I." She turned her head to the Rani and smiled. "I'd won't have any competition though, so best be watching your step dearie." She looked down at the floor, her ears twitching wildly. "You weren't the only one exiled. Long story. Anyways though, Let me make this clear once more. I want no competition with you, so you best stay out of my path." She turned to Nysil, and grinned, her fangs bared.

Last edited by DemonDuckling/NightPyre on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Nysil moved so the doctor could sit down," No a supermodel,is a person who gets paid to advertise clothing,or sometimes just takes photos to promote their fan status.Like big name companies use supermodels to advertise their products. I rose through the ranks,so I worked for my title."

Nysil looked at Night,and smirked at her fangs," I have fangs too dearie,just not during the daytime. I am an alien breed of vampire. My sire is the last of her kind,the last pure blood Tenlarian Vampire.."

Nysil would have let her see his fangs they just did not show during the day. His kind was virtually human during the day,but at night thier vampire abilities showed. He maintained the feeding set by his sire,and did not eat humans. But if this creature attacked his mistress,he would show her what a member of the rose clan could do.

The Rani looked at the doctor," Just what I heard before I became Syra,I heard about a time war.Have your TARDIS pull up information. The president asked me to find a way to make the regeneration process less painful. Then he exiled me before anyone found out it was his idea. Then I kept experimenting determined to get my wanted results just to show him up. I have done horrible horrible things for my research,but when Nysil was given to me I wanted to try and turn a new leaf. But i needed to disappear for a while because wounds I had left were still too fresh."

Rani's eyes turned towards Night," you try anything and I will show you why my experiment got me exiled,maybe make a new one.You are young and brash. I am on my fifth or sixth regeneration. You should never tempt a rattlesnake to strike. I was like you once,destory anything that got into my path. Plus have seen a rat eat a cat,but that is another story."
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:39 pm

"Oh well you'll have to permit me for not knowing. Frankly, I'm not even sure what a doctor is either. One minute the term means someone who heals injuries, the next it means someone who knows everything about something. A doctor of archeology say. And then on one planet it even meant mighty warrior! I chose the name because I liked it. And because Master was already taken." He couldn't resist smiling when he said the joke.

The doctor's eyebrows rose when Nysil mentioned being a vampire. "And who is your sire?" It couldn't have been the Rani, she was clearly a time lord. He wondered if this part-vampire had any aversion to garlic. Not that he wanted to test it out. Unlike the vampires who'd gone to war with his race in time past, this one was rather polite.

"Oh I never like to read ahead" the doctor said with a small chuckle "I might end up reading about a future version of myself, not something I'd want to know beforehand."

The doctor didn't really have anything to say about the regenration process. His first had been a smooth one, mostly because he'd been out when it'd happened. Though it was good to hear that the Rani wanted to "turn a leaf". "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:44 pm

(Night's Tail and Ears are retracted right now. They never showed.)

"You moron..." She hissed at the Doctor. "Your alias; at least you should know the meaning of it. You idiot." She turned her attention to Nysil. "I wasn't showing my fangs off. Apparently I've been doing a bad job hiding them." She grunted, retracting the fangs so they looked like normal teeth. Her cheeks got read as the Rani began speaking to her, and almost screamed. "You have NO idea WHO I am. I can try anything I want, when I want. You aren't the ONLY one exiled here. You got that bub? I hope so or you will face a complete annihilation. I don't care a bit of what you've seen, or when you've seen it. I don't even care who you are, because right now, the only thing that is interesting me, the only reason I'm spending with you, or the misnamed Doctor, is because you're Timelords
And Chronarchs, are rare. So, if you leave, or try to attack, I will be following you, because there is so much that I need to know. I'm older than you think I am; I heard that from a friend of mine, and you have no right to threaten me. I can get in your way as much as I want- the Doctor should know that as well, and I will love to threaten this rattlesnake. You are a rattlesnake, and I am a Mongoose. You are the prey, I am the predator.

Night inhaled quickly from the nose, and balled her fists up, and slammed them on the table, trying her hardest to not try to harm this over-bloated idiot. She finally slumped down in her chair, and gave out a loud sigh, crossing her arms and legs, and looked out the window.

"I think I'm going to go order another cake."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:54 pm

( you mentioned your tail in the post,not feeling good tonight)

Nysil looked at the doctor," Siran or Kumori of the rose clan of the Tenlarian vampires. She has been around for over one thousand years or her clan was 500 years ago they were slaughtered,even her intended before they could finish his transformation. it is quite lengthy to become one of her clan,but she forbids us from drinking Human blood,we feed once a year for two weeks straight and we eat normal human things as well."

Nysil then looked at Rani,as he heard what Night said,"My mistress might not know you,but she is over 1000 years old. You issued a verbal threat and she retaliated."

The Rani looked at the doctor,as she answered him first," I never did either.There is nothing you can do at the moment,my TARDIS is mad so she is sulking."

Her gaze turned towards Night,"You have no idea who I am. I am stating merely facts. You issued the threat first. Are you over 1000,have you had to look into the time vortex. Do you have so many questions that you yearn for the answers."

After Night hit the table,"and there is your first mistake if you want to be a villain,you never show emotions. I heard the fish cakes were good here."

She kept a unreadable look on her face as she talked.But,she was having fun with this Night creature,she wondered if The Doctor knew what she was up to. She was examining the reactions of Night,she was after all a scientist. She also wondered how this strange being had not been picked up by Torchwood or UNIT yet.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:31 pm

I should like to meet this Siran one day the doctor thought to himself. Night insulted him but he didn't care.

"Oh and where is your Tardis if I may ask?" he said, tenting his fingers. "What does she look like at the moment?" He wondered what the Rani's plans were. Maybe they could travel together? He didn't have any companions at the moment. No. She definitely had other plans. Maybe Nysil?
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:18 pm

The Rani looked at him,as she answered," She is asleep at the moment,I put her into a chamelon arch,she has been hiding as well. If you are ever on the outskirts of London there is an old castle,but no one remembers where it came from,just the grounds are well kept. My Tardis is the old castle,just hope all the old cells are holding,some of my more dangerous experiments are locked up. I just fell I have alot to atone for,but I will not let someone insult me."

Her gaze fell onto Night,as she then looked back at the doctor," Nysil is my companion and has been for a long time, I am just going to try and not cause trouble,but you know our little band of misfits. it seems you,me,and the master are trouble magnets."
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 pm

"Would't that confuse the tourists?" Someone ought to have noticed a new castle in the vincinity. "Your Chameleon Circuit isn't broken I hope?" he asked. "A castle seems out of date for this century, and far too noticeable. It might attract attention." He hoped UNIT hadn't gotten suspicious. "Well it's always good to turn a new leaf." He smiled reassuringly at her. "For me it seems to be the otherway around. Trouble always seems to attract me."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:35 pm

The Rani gave a smirk,"a built in perception filter makes everyone beleive it has always been there. my poor TARDIS is probably getting rid of all the grafitti as we speak. Had totally rebuild her once.Made sure all her components worked."

She looked out the window, "i guess not everyone received my coming home party,did I really rub them so wrong that they would not be at least a little curious about my name showing up all across time and space. Your the only one beside Nysil that is here to wiitness this new way of life. I have a lot to atone for,but some things were orders I was made to carry,and I will not let them let my name be sullied anymore by thier orders. They used me as a scapegoat,exiled me from my home. Turned you all against me and I in turn in my sadness became a monster that I had always wanted to help keep others safe from. Kol had the drums,but I was given so much knowledge that my brain wanted to understand everything. No child should have gone what the gallifreians put their children through the staring into untempered schism should of been part of graduating not getting in. Some died from it and they just wrote it off as a peice of rubbish,people thought of that of thier own children. Makes me wonder where the TARDIS a poor creature they enslaved. Our history as Timelords has so many gaps, The first gallifreyian that was able to travel they exiled him and took his teechnology what does that say about who we are. That is what it showed me the truth about everything I will be silent no longer. My experiment that got me exiled,was released it did not escape,I love my experiments and would not let it get lose."

(( sorry she is kinda getting worked up, my brain just started shooting off what is she thinking about and she does like to ramble now))
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:36 pm

"Oh there was an invitation?" the doctor said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I was just here for some coffee...didn't expect any of this to happen." The Rani was apparently willing to atone for past actions, though as a time traveler, he might run into other incarnations of her that were less remorseful. The doctor could sympathise when it came to the untempered schism, though he'd been among those who ran away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Death of Syra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Syra   The Death of Syra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of Syra
Page 1 of 1