Regeneration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

"Well last time I faced something like this, 2 people were burned alive...But that isn't gonna happen...I won't let it happen! C'mon! Lets go!" The Doctor says before chasing after his sister. This wasnt groovy at all. "Mal, we can't let them hurt anyone else. And yes, you're being sucked into this. When you meet me, say goodbye to a normal life for good."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Mal took off after the Doctor, grimacing in what appeared to be pain when the Doctor waved off her 'normal life'. Well that just sucked, didn't it? She sighed heavily and yelled, "How the heck are we gonna stop that freak? You heard 'im, he's gonna kill Xeltia. Sooner rather than later if we get in his way. What if he just uses one of us? I mean he said he could jump. I don't know about you but I'd rather not be the doer of evil..."

Student

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Xeltia ran to her flat, panting. "Please, ju-just stop this." She muttered, struggling to take control of her body again.
"Poor, Xeltia. You just want me to end the pain?" The voice said, smirking.
"Y-yes."
"Sorry, I can't do that, but don't worry, young Timelord. The end will come soon enough."
Xeltia threw everything off the tables, shelves, emptied every cabinet and drawer, getting angrier and angrier. "Where is it?!" The voice yelled, standing in the middle of the trashed flat. "Oh, the Vortex Manipulator?" Xeltia started, grinning. "I left it with a friend of mine."
"That pathetic little girl?"
"Nope, the other one. Violet." She giggled, barely able to say, "And she's in another universe with her parents!" The voice growled, glaring at the white wall in front of them. "You're going to pay for that, with every single piece of your sanity, then your life." He chuckled, feeling Xeltia's fear slowly rising. "First, let's take care of those emotions, shall we?"

(*snickers* She's going to turn into a Vulcn...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   

Back to top Go down

Regeneration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2