Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn for a Penny - Page 2 I_voting_barIn for a Penny - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
In for a Penny - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn for a Penny - Page 2 I_voting_barIn for a Penny - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

In for a Penny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

In for a Penny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:32 pm

"It's called a memory relapse" The Doctor said nonchalantly as he blinked his eyes slowly before sniffing and thrusting himself up off the side of the console, "For humans it's a way for them to protect their subconscious when the two parallel worlds collide in a split second. Most people see it as deja vu; when you see something you could have sworn you saw before or said something you..well..you get the point. But for you Toni...i can't be sure". Raising an eyebrow, he walked up to her, flipped his sonic screwdriver out and quickly scanned her, "What's the last thing you remember? The very last thing pertaining to this memory loss of yours" he asked as he read the scans of the sonic screwdriver then looked back at her, "Well..the sonic screwdriver says your fine. No abnormalities or anything..just..fine. It's probably something either you yourself has tucked away or someone else has. A thick layer of a perception filter hidden deep within..so anything you've seen before..well..like me..are just plain old people to you. But there's something fighting back, saying you do know me...in the only way it can..your nervous system..triggering a reaction hoping you will eventually notice. But again, this is all theory".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:54 pm

I cocked my head to the side, placing a hand on my left hip as I eyed him. "Does that mouth of yours ever stop flapping?" I asked, shook my head and turned my back to him. "Hoping I'll eventually notice, yeah? Well, I noticed. I just can't place it. So." I sucked in a sharp breath, spinning back to face him. I bent forward and placed a hand on his shoulder, locking my eyes onto his as I sighed. "Your theories need to be shortened." Biting my lip, I stepped closer to him, narrowing my eyes before gently kissing him. After a moment, I pulled away, scrunching my eyebrows together as I thought. "We've done that before." I blurted out, touching my lip as I smirked. "Now. Putting aside your theories and whatnot, those Dalek things. What exactly are they doing again?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:29 pm

"Oh..well.." The Doctor mumbled before the scanner roared to life as the download completed and The Doctor bolted over to it, pulling it over so that Toni and himself could see what it read. Going through the download and schematics of what the computers hard drive held, the TARDIS had located the location of the power plant where the Dalek ship and the Dalek itself was said to be held according to the files. With a groaning roar from the engines, the lever pulled down by itself and sent the TARDIS bursting through the time vortex, through time and space, before finally materializing in the middle of the power plant and sending a thrust as it hit the concrete floor. The Doctor looked at the scanner after glancing to the door for a moment then a grin grew onto his face as he peered over to Toni with a raised eyebrow. Without saying anything, The Doctor held his grin and bolted down the ramp and quickly grabbed his coat; before coming out of the doors, he had already had it put on and was inserting his arm through the sleeve as he exited through the doors and gazed up at his surroundings.

The power plant was empty and pitch dark; the machines that were once used to create energy and power the surrounding city were shut off and were now inhabited by spiders and cob webs that reached across from generator to generator with ease. The Doctor squinted his eyes as he tried to focus on what was around him before flipping out his sonic screwdriver and turning it on to give him some light. Using the light from the sonic screwdriver, The Doctor began to make his way out and into the labyrinth of generators and mechanical masterpieces with cautious steps and curious eyes. "Looks like this place as been abandoned for years..can't have".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm

I rolled my eyes, glancing around the room before following until I stood in the doorway of the TARDIS, the light from the console sneaking out around me. I tugged on a rubber bracelet on my wrist, a nervous habit I had picked up from Scotty, as I stepped cautiously out onto the cement floor. Turning, I tugged the door shut behind me. "Could have. Might've been. But power plants are huge. Even for some salt shakers, you don't need to take up all the space." I walked after him until spotting something to the side. A small, glimmering object sitting in the midst of dust and forgotten machinery. Lifting a curious eyebrow, I stepped to the left, spun and continued down the path. My combat boots lightly tapped the ground, and I fell into the familiar sound. Running my fingers through the ends of my hair, I picked up my pace until stopping in front of the object. "One thing. Obviously used." I grumbled, reaching out a hand to gently touch it. Immediately, I pulled my hand back with a yelp. "You burned me," I whined, tightening my hand into a fist and dropping it to my side as I continued to stare at the small machine. It sat on top of another dusty mechanical instrument, as well as having several to its side and back.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:04 pm

The Doctor continued down the straight path he had been on sense exiting the TARDIS until finally he turned around to see where Toni was, "And you have never been so quiet" he mumbled before noticing she was gone and gritting his teeth together. He nonchalantly scanned the machines and the small portions in between them for Toni with an aggravated facial expression. "I tell them not to wonder off. I do i swear, not to wonder off that's rule one" The Doctor mumbled to himself as he walked aimlessly through the labyrinth of machines and generators before catching the figure of Toni hovering over a glimmering object. With a sigh, he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder as he passed her and gazed down onto the object, "I know you've lost your memory so i will tell you again but only this time. No wondering off please" he mumbled as he squatted down and scrutinized the object. Hovering his hand over it, he could feel the heat emitting from it and immediately retracted his hand, "Just used" he said looking over to Toni and her hand that she had clenched closed, "You alright?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I looked down at my hand, opening the fist gently to study the burn marks. "No, but I'll be fine." I muttered, backing up a step to give him his space. "And you're only going to say that once? I know I don't remember a thing, but I definitely know I'll be wandering off more than... Once." I blew lightly onto the burns, wincing as I glanced back at the Doctor. "If it was just used, then something's in this area specifically. Can't just run away that easily." I smirked, looking over my shoulder and in between two machines. I couldn't see a thing in the dark, besides the small area the lit up by the wand thing in his hand. And I wasn't about to glue myself to his side to see. "What is it anyway? I've got marks all over my hand from it, and I'd like to know what injured me."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:31 pm

The Doctor looked over to the machine and scrutinized it's design and the heat emitting from itself, "Well.." he said after having a moment to look at it and figure out what it was, "From the way it looks. I would say it is a signal disrupter of some kind..an old model by the loos of it". Using his sonic screwdriver ,instead of light for the pitch black generator room of the power plant, The Doctor scanned the object, "All signal disrupters store their disruptions and locations for disruptions in their hard drives..so if i can..just back track..then..aha! gotcha!" he proclaimed as he sonic screwdriver roared to life. Looking over what it read, The Doctor's eyes widened in shock and some what in horror, "the TARDIS" he mumbled under his breath as he got up and glanced around the generator room, "Toni.." he whispered, "I want you to run back to the TARDIS..don't look back...just run as fast as you can".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

I bit my lip, raising an eyebrow as I stepped towards the direction I came from. "Fine." I snapped, turned and jogged until I was out of the Doctor's sight. Stopping, I rested against a dusty machine. "Like hell I will," I whispered, spinning so I was facing towards the Doctor. I saw his shape outlined in the distance, noting his widened eyes with a soft sigh. "That man's got too much on his bloody plate." I grumbled, bending down until my knees were touching the cold floor. It sent a shiver down my spine and I gulped hard. My hands tightened around a handle poking out from the side of the machine. And I watched until I grew bored. Which was close to six seconds. I dragged myself away and pressed my back to the machine again. "Man is intolerable." I whispered to myself as I listened to the small noises echoing around the room, my eyes locked in a daze as I stared at the TARDIS in the distance.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:17 pm

From the corner of the generator room a buzzing type mechanical noise began to echo; The Doctor looked on, his eyes now narrowing down in a glare and his hands resting into his pockets as he stood firmly and looked onward. Suddenly, from the same corner, a pair of yellowish tinted lights parallel to each other and grew closer and closer to The Doctor with each passing second. "Doc-tor..." A raspy mechanical voice echoed from in between the lights, "Doc-tor!" it roared once more, it's voice becoming more clear and powerful as if charging up.

The Doctor glared the lights and voice down until it moved into the faint light that shinned through the window of the generator room, allowing it to be seen as a Dalek, a severely injured Dalek. "You won't get any sympathy from me if that's what you're looking for" The Doctor mumbled as he looked straight into the Dalek's eye stock, "I learned not to to do that long ago", "Your opinion does..not..mat-ter!" the Dalek hissed back, "The Daleks are..the superior species! We do not require sympathy!". The Doctor laughed hearty as he spun around with a huge grin, "Says the Dalek whose damaged nearly to death and what? Needs the power from the infinite time vortex to recharge your broken fleet ship just to bring it back to this same planet a year later with legions of Daleks?" he replied, the Dalek glancing around The Doctor as he spoke, "The Daleks will conquer Earth!! You will not stop us!!" it roared back, "Oh yeah? Well to get to that TARDIS you'l have to go through me..and your weapon systems are offline".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:29 pm

I whirled around, smacking my hands against the ground to crawl to the edge of the machine. Feeling like an idiot, yes, but it kept me quiet. Until I moved over a rusty nail that I concluded had fallen from one of the machines. Biting down hard on my lip to keep from screaming, I lifted my right knee to check the damage. The nail was pushed in deep, blood already streaming down my bare leg and dripping into my combat boot. "Damn it," I whispered, curling a finger around the nail to drag it out. The side pierced the skin of my thumb and I bit my lip harder than before. The nail fell to the floor and I quickly got to my feet. Putting pressure on it was out of the question. I glanced back at the Doctor, staring hard at the Dalek in thought before limping off towards the TARDIS. My hand curled around the handle, and tugged. "Locked." I grunted, knocking my head against it as I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:31 pm

The sound of Toni tapping her head up against the TARDIS doors reached the Daleks hearing sockets and he spun around and hovered over to the direction of the TARDIS before getting quickly cut off by The Doctor, "So what's your plan then?" he asked, stepping in front of the Dalek, "Kill me, take my TARDIS, go back and time and kill Rassilon? Or bring back the Daleks? News flash in case you haven't known already, nobody can get inside the TARDIS unless..well..they were some memory lost girl named Toni and all she had to do was knock three times and say allons-y! But you can't do that Dalek..can you? All locked up inside that cold metal shell, kept away from the outside world". When speaking to the Dalek, The Doctor strained and emphasized a select group of words regarding Toni, hoping she would hear and find her way into the TARDIS before the Dalek eventually made it over there.

The Dalek grew angry and impatient with The Doctor as it hovered around him, "Daleks do not explain their battle plans to en-e-mies!!!!" it roared, "But you don't have a battle plan, do you?!" The Doctor hissed back, leaning forward to the Dalek with a chuckled grin, "The plan is to ex-ter-minate you..Doctor!" the Dalek proclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:38 pm

I raised an eyebrow, keeping my back to the drama as I knocked gently three times. "Allons-y?" I nearly asked the blue box, immediately hearing a click as the door opened. "Allons-y. What kind of word is that? Some pass-code." I limped inside, collapsing against the railing as I flailed to kick the door shut. On the third try, I managed it and it loudly closed. The lock pushed itself into place as I slid to the ground. "Blimey," I whispered, glancing at my injury before attempting to stand up. "Oi! TARDIS, box thing... Gonna help him or are you just gonna do nothing? Sit and watch, that's what you do, isn't it?" The TARDIS replied with a ding and I rolled my eyes, glaring hard at the console in thought. "That's an incredibly stupid plan. I knew he was an idiot of sorts, but I'm losing my hopes in both of you." Another loud ding, this time with more force as I laughed.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:11 pm

The Dalek thrust up its broken blaster and tried to shoot with all it's might but it failed and the blaster fell loosely to it's side, "Repair!!!!" it cried, "Repair!!!!". Suddenly from the same corner in which this Dalek hovered out of, another came out, instead of carrying the plummer like most Daleks, this one conveyed a repairing circuit and the blaster of course on it's left. It's lights on the top of its head roared to life as it hovered over to the broken Dalek and thrust it's repairing circuit into one of the Daleks several slots. Taking this time as a moment of opportunity, The Doctor turned on his heel and raced back towards the TARDIS, the Daleks slow to access what had happened as one was repairing the other which tried to struggle free in attempt to chase after him. Forcing out from the repairing circuit from the other Dalek, the first Dalek jolted after The Doctor and shot a green beam at him that missed by inches.

The Doctor ducked beneath the sparks created by the beam and spun around the corner and raced towards the TARDIS. Snapping his fingers, the doors opened and he swiftly turned into them and slammed them behind him, making sure to click the lock once inside. Outside of the double doors, the two Daleks yelling and demanding The Doctor come out could be heard before a series of blasts rocked the TARDIS doors slightly but it not put a dent in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:04 pm

I looked up at the Doctor from my position on the ground, my head resting back against the railing. "Did you get the salt shakers to throw a tantrum?" I asked, glancing at the slightly rattling doors with a smirk. "Bit lame. Totally ruins their whole 'I'm evil' thing." I curled my hand around the highest bar and dragged myself up. Leaning against it, I sighed, "when did the other one come out to play and is there any plan forming in that head of yours?" I questioned, turning my back to him as I made my way closer to the console, ignoring my obvious limp as I spun to face him once again. "You do have a plan, right?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:09 am

The Doctor nodded falsely as he dashed up to the control console, "Course" he replied, glancing down at her obviously injured leg then quickly back up the controls, "I always have a plan. Right now it's to get the TARDIS away from this place as much as possible". Inside he knew the dangers that stood outside that door and that they would never go away until he did something about it. At the moment he honestly did not have a real plan, although his mind raced for a plausible one just as fast as his hands shot through the mechanics of the controls and then finally yanked the lever down, sending the TARDIS spinning through the time vortex with tremendous velocity. Within what seemed like seconds, the TARDIS reappeared back into the exhibit where the two investigators still were with a fleeting groaning sound.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hill
Newb
Newb
Shawn Hill

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Ignoring the sudden sound at the end of the hall, Shawn rejoined Jay's side after a long disappearance. "Hey, buddy. Want some?" He asked, motioning with the bag of the popcorn towards his best friend. Jay glanced at the popcorn, back at Shawn, and shook his head. "That's where you've been? Making popcorn?" Jay reached out a hand, punching Shawn's shoulder quick and hard. Shawn dropped the popcorn in an attempt to fight back, hitting nothing but Jay's shoes. "Man! You know how long it took me to get this bag popped? First off, they had them in a flashcard box thing. Obviously someone is hiding food from other nerds." Shawn stepped over the fallen popcorn, walking towards the box appearing smack dab in the middle of the hall. "Jay! Look! I bet they can take us to Witch Mountain. Oh, no wait. Not there. You eat cats, don't you? Lets meet Alf." Shawn stopped, nodding to the police box. "Not funny. This is nothing like that."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Making his way out of the TARDIS, the Doctor opened up one of the two doors, it creaked open as he stepped out. "Oh..hello" The Doctor mumbled, not expecting to immediately meet the two inspectors as he stepped out and nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets as he took a step forward and out of the way so TOni could exit, "I take it your the detectives. Nice to meet you, my name's The Doctor" he said, introducing himself with the sudden appearance of a grin and the extension of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hill
Newb
Newb
Shawn Hill

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Shawn spun towards the voice, raising an eyebrow as he eyed the guy standing before him. "I'm Shawn Hill. This," he motioned towards Jay, "is Hummingbird Saltalamacchia." He paused, cocking his head as he thought over the name. Finally, a nod of approval and another punch on the arm from Jay. Shawn ignored it, glancing over his shoulder at the TARDIS. "Okay, Mr. Marty McFly, care to explain why you've parked directly in front of the snack machine?" Shawn asked, clapping his hands together as he glanced at the Doctor. "No, don't answer that. I don't want an answer." Leaving Jay's side, Shawn slowly walked towards the box, his eyes not fixed on the time machine itself, but Toni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

I paused in the doorway, glancing at Shawn with a familiar nod before acknowledging Jay with a small wave. My eyes shifted back to Shawn as I felt his eyes on me. "What?" I asked, both eyebrows shooting up as I looked down at my bleeding knee. My eyes involuntarily rolled as I hopped out of the TARDIS. "Long story. Rusty nail. That sort of explains it, doesn't it? Details for later." The door swung shut behind me and I mentally went over what I heard of Shawn and Jay's conversation. I laughed gently, shaking my head as my hair fell over one of my eyes. Pushing it out of the way, I stepped further away from the TARDIS shakily, "I wouldn't have called him 'Marty McFly', he's more like the Doc. Makes sense because he has the most ridiculous name ever." I shrugged, looking at the Doctor out of the corner of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hill
Newb
Newb
Shawn Hill

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:37 pm

"Oh, here." Shawn said, jumping to Toni's side more enthusiastic than planned. Standing inches behind her, Shawn glanced over at Jay, giving him a thumbs-up before wrapping an arm around her small waist. He looked down at her knee, studying it briefly before nodding and trailing his eyes up her until spotting her thumb. "You pulled it out, cut your thumb in the process, but clean and to the point." He heard Jay sigh, deciding to ignore him once again as he tightened his support on Toni. He lifted her lightly, getting her off the injured knee as he helped her towards a bench, leading directly into a Star Trek room. "Oh, Jesus. This is completely unfair. Jay, no more spelling bees, no more of all this." He motioned with his free hand around the vast room, plopping down onto a bench with Toni. "You're being ridiculous, Shawn. The spelling bee was your case that you dragged me on." Jay replied, though he knew Shawn had zoned out his voice. He had focused on Toni.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm

"Umm..Jay is it?" The Doctor asked, leaning from side to side before walking up to Jay as Shawn shifted his attention completely to Toni as if Jay and himself were not even present. "Sorry, but can you answer some questions for me? Guessing from the two of you, i'd reckon your the most serious one and would actually answer my questions opposed to lover boy over there" he said, gesturing to Shawn with his head. Lightly grabbing Jay by the arm, The Doctor walked with him over to the computers then let go as he leaned up against a desk behind him, "So Jay. Why don't you tell me why you two decided to come here? I mean two detectives just don't happen to decide to come to a place like this, or do they now a days?".
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hill
Newb
Newb
Shawn Hill

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Jay shook his head, looking over in the bleak direction he had left Shawn in. Turn your back, he'll break something. It's inevitable. Jay sighed, looking back at the Doctor finally, "I'm not a detective. Shawn is. I work at a pharmaceuticals company, he just drags me around with him. Today, I dragged him here. I wanted to check out the exhibits, he wanted to bother the Chief." Jay shrugged, slowly remembering how they had gotten here. Shawn could recite it in perfect detail, while Jay could only give basic facts. "Then he noticed a few things that caught his attention and we stayed after they closed the place down for the night. That's basically what we do everytime Shawn gets a hunch."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:28 pm

"Well.." The Doctor mumbled, turning his attention over to Shawn who was fondling Toni on the bench across from one of the exhibits, "Let's see about these hunches, shall we?". Striding over to Shawn, The Doctor made his way over to the two lovers on the bench and bent over between them, "Hello, sorry. Kind of pressed for time. I just wanted to know about this hunch you had regarding these exhibits" he told Shawn, moving his head back out of the way of Toni after he finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In for a Penny   In for a Penny - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In for a Penny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: