Share | 

Apologies To Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Apologies To Everyone   Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Hey it's Sonya... I just wanted to apologize for being gone for so long. I just been dealing with depression off and on for the past couple of months, some of you already know why, others don't.

I'm not really at my best right now, but I'm going to be coming back on again. I need something to distract me and writing fanfiction can only do so much.

So if anyone wants to RP I'm up for it, but be prepared for anything, my mood's been swinging back and forth like a damn pendulum for the past two weeks.

That's about it right now, just figured I'd let you all know how sorry I am for just up and vanishing like that. I really am sorry about it guys.

With much love
-Sonya

PostSubject: Re: Apologies To Everyone   Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 pm

This sounds like me. >.> Only my will to write died with it, and I've been very slowly working my way back up.

The Metacrisis Doctor / Eric Zimmer

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Apologies To Everyone   Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Truthfully, I write better like this because I just become obsessed with it. But I don't like waiting for people to reply because then the muse I had while I was writing something specific dies out quickly and I want to get it all out before it's gone.

Not to mention I just didn't really care to have any real contact with people at the time. Through FF.net it's fine because you're not actively conversing with them.

Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: Apologies To Everyone   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:29 am

Aw, Sonya *hugs* I hope you can overcome your depression soon. But, I remember you saying that you don't like people apologizing for things they aren't sorry for... you little hypocrite Razz You don't have to be sorry for wanting some time to yourself!

If you want to talk, I'm probably not going to be on cbox much, though you know that I'm on google hangouts. And you have my number, correct?

Take all the time you need Smile

~thet

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Apologies To Everyone   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 pm

heh, I know this feeling better than I care to admit. I've been fighting with crushing debilitating depression since I was a child, I've honestly shut off recently, from everyone, but perhaps I should come back too. I don't lack passion in my life, I just need something to aim it at to relieve my bursting seams. Perhaps.

If you ever want to talk, I may not be able to offer anything in the ways of sagely advice, but I have too much empathy for my small body to hold and I'm always willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies To Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Apologies To Everyone
Page 1 of 1