Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_vote_lcapMy New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_voting_barMy New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_vote_lcapMy New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_voting_barMy New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ Empty
PostSubject: My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮   My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:05 pm

⍭●⋲⧊⚮ Unpronounceable. A.K.A The Triscope.

Appearance: The Triscope are a tall species, ranging from 6- 8 feet tall. They have ears that resemble a cat's, as well as a tail and retractable claws and fangs. Their clothing closely resembles humans, but the cloth has small computer chips that can change colors based on your preference. Night wears these, her pereference never wavers from black.

They have two stomachs, one inserts acid in the objects, and the other crushes them. This lets them eat bones and teeth, and hard things. They have larger lungs, to make sure that the sugary atmosphere doesn't lodge themselves in the lung. They have much harder ribs, due to the constant battle they go through.

Another noticeable feature they have, is that sometimes, when they get too hurt, and die, they turn into dust, and the dust moves to another dimension, in which they are reborn, but they have no memory of their past life. They are the same species, but this can only happen at moments of peaking emotion.

Their eyes have three more cones in each, letting them see much more than humans, but they have trouble seeing orange and grey.

Their hair color is based not on genetics, but their personality. There are multiple variables in which the hair color on a Triscope can change:

Attitude- By Hair Color:

Black: Usually found in Dark Triscope, the Black Haired family's tend to be more violent and unforgiving. They have extreme anger issues, but have intelligence on their side. They are very introverted, and hated. They are the rarest of all of the colors. They are terrible with social contact. On a scale of power, from 1-10, usually the Black Haired would have an 8 in politics. (Governor)

Blue: Offspring of the Dark Triscope and White Triscope, they have extreme creativity, and have bursts of terrifying anger when they do not get what they want. They are fairly well at communicating with others. On a scale of political power, they would be a 10. (President, King)

Pink: Extremely hyper, and are constantly happy. Usually, the Black Triscopes would have bursts of hatred against them, but the Pink Triscope would ignore them, and turn the situation into something lighter. People think of them as a nuisance most of the time. On a scale of political power, they would be a 6. (Medium Class)

White: Basically, the weakest, but the wisest. They know what to do in almost every situation, and can calm different clans down in a state of terror or agony. They can be rather annoying with their infinite wisdom. On a scale of political power, they would be a 4. (Low Class)

Red: The fiery ones, always looking for a fight. They aren't particularly smart, but not completely dumb either. They can become successful in life, if they try. They are pretty good at social contact. On a scale of political power, they would be a 7. (High Class)  

Green: Very shy and weak, on wonders why they exist. Well, they are extremely creative and love to build- but no one really likes them. Social? What does that mean? On a scale of political power, they would be a 1. (Homeless)

Technology: They're technology would be considered New Earth like, but they are able to trap a person/being's conscious' inside a weapon/object using transferring science making it stronger, or having new properties.

Example. Aemold + Night's Scythe = Plasma Scythe. Aemold would be the being that she took the conscious out of. If I were to trap the Master in something like this, it would most likely be fire based.

Backstory: Tricon were a rather balanced species, like humans, but the main turning point in the Tricon's base was the "Sael Invasion". Tricon were attacked by another species called "Forken". A human like species, but more blood thirsty. They landed on the home planet, Quades, in a rather large ship called "The Vixcus". They needed slaves to buy and sell, and a large amount of people streamed out, and killed, lashed, kidnapped and basically ravaged the planet. They took along a few of the species, and used them as slaves.

Present: The Rouge Tricons, Called Killforn, spend their time trying to devise a plan to destroy the universe, and get revenge on the world, trying to find the surviving slaves, and going back into their lives. They are interbred, and are now -not- Pure.

Night is the Last Pure Left.

Last edited by DemonDuckling/NightPyre on Sat May 30, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮   My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Cool, this is pretty good as far as I can see. Just expand on what made the Tricon a "balanced species" and you should be all set to go ^.^
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮   My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:16 pm

The Idea is that, the Tricon had a rather good democracy, mixed with different personalities. Not many wars, they didn't really stick out all that much. Nothing that bad happened to them, aside from the war. They're weren't any uprisings, everything was pretty peaceful, aside from the Black Tricons.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮   My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Cool. Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮   My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Species: ⍭●⋲⧊⚮
Page 1 of 1