Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_vote_lcapBeauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_voting_barBeauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_vote_lcapBeauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_voting_barBeauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder Empty
PostSubject: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:03 pm

(Closed to Theta, Cake, and Drea if they want to join)

"How many fish do you think are in this tank?"

Robin lay on the metal floors of Lady, hands behind her head as she stared into the six eyes of one of the alien fauna. After an adventure on such a cold planet as the one they'd finished visiting, she wouldn't mind a tropical destination. Pushing herself up on her arms, she looked over to Theta with a bit of a smirk on her face. "I bet I could count them all if you gave me 10 years." Getting to her feet, she examined the controls as if she'd have a clue of what they did. Green meant go and red meant stop, as far as she was concerned, but if space logic had anything to do with it, it was probably best she didn't touch it.

"Where'd you get those fish, anyway, huh? It's gotta be rad there, right?" Robin laughed, turning around to lean on the console and watch them swim. They were oddly charming little things, with their extra eyes and various bright colors. She'd love to keep one as a pet, if she had the ability to care for it. Just her luck it'd die in a week. That would suck pretty badly. "It's not dangerous there, is it? Think we could go?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Theta made a noncommittal noise, too distracted with studying the holographic checkered box floating in front of him. Spinning it around with his finger again and again, he finally gave up, glaring up at the console from his place on the floor, where he sat crosslegged; it had seemed that Lady had beaten him at 3-D checkers. Again. He glanced over to where Robin was, setting the box that had been projecting the game on the console and hopping up to his feet.

"The fish? I wasn't the one to get them, actually; they were here when I recieved Lady" he smiled at the fond memory of stepping into the TARDIS for the first time. He had been mystified by the very same fish Robin was asking about, tracing their small glowing movements with his eyes "I'm pretty sure they're from Kalore. That's... a pretty radioactive planet, Robin. Are you sure you want to go? I mean, it's not deadly or anything; most of the radiation is in the water. But, well" he sighed, knowing there would be little harm in going. Anyways, once Robin got her mind on somewhere, she could be pretty persistent... it was just better to skip the argument, as he had learned. Plus, a tropical planet did sound nice.

Theta pulled up a hologram panel and looked up the coordinates of the tropical planet, then punched the coordinates into the screen "Just don't touch the water, okay? And get sunscreen or something, for Rassilon's sake, I don't want you complaining about UV burns once we get back"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:39 pm

"Radical!" Robin grinned, dashing off towards one of the corridors before stopping and looking over her shoulder. "The sunscreen's this direction, right? You know what, probably. I'm about to find out." She sprinted towards her own room first, figuring a place like this with so much radiation was bound to be warm. At least, warmer than that frickin' ice planet from yesterday. Her socks were still soaked from that. She figured she could stick with a tank top this time - she preferred that, anyway. Shoving the drawer closed, she took a moment to check two of the bathrooms, and after giving up all guesses, she decided coming back to ask was a better idea.

"... Okay so. I found out. Not there. You have got some sunscreen somewhere, right? Because I would assume you do."

(hA this is short im sorry)
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Theta laughed and followed Robin down the corridor, leaving the coordinates punched in but not going anywhere for now, taking a different direction than she did in order to get to his own room. Once in the door, he took off his jacket, and balling it up, threw it onto his bed as he searched around the cluttered room for sunscreen and a decent pair of jean shorts. After a minute or two, he was headed back to the console room, clad in a white short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of jean pants (with lots of pockets, of course). He smeared the cool white sunscreen on his arms as he walked, unintentionally smearing the bottle with some, as well.

"SPF 400; it would stand up to an hour or two with UV directly from a blue dwarf star. Plus, it's sweat proof!" he handed Robin the bright blue bottle as he walked in, then went over to the stairs, hopping up the steps to the console two at a time. He looked back and smiled brightly at the redhead, finger hovering over the TARDIS's proverbial 'go' button "Ready for an afternoon in tropical paridise, Ms. Terrell?"

(nah it's all good, short replies are good sometimes! *is saying this partly to get out of the guilt for making such a short reply << >>*)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Robin grimaced, holding up the tube and sighing at the amount he'd manage to get all over it. "You do know it's supposed to hold it all inside the tube, right? Or am I missing some kind of cultural rule, here?" She flipped open the cap and squeezed some into her hand, and began to smear it on, well, where ever exposed skin was. This stuff was very streaky, and she was getting a little frustrated that she couldn't quite rub it in. At least it would work, right?

She looked around for a second before just kind of. Setting the tube on the console. And hoping Lady didn't mind a little sun protection on her controls. Wiping off the extraordinarily large amount of excess on her shorts, she bounded towards the door, shoving it open and immediately regretting her decision. She stepped back and shielded her eyes with her arm. "Woo! You were not kidding about the blue dwarf star!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Theta shrugged nonchalantly in response to Robin's complaint, leaning back on the railing as they travelled and rubbing his hands to soak the thick lotion-like product in better, or at least to spread it thinner; the feeling of it on his hands remained, however, much to the Timelord's annoyance; he eventually just gave up and wiped it on his jean shorts, figuring no protection on his hands wouldn't cause that much trouble.

"Oi, yeah, forgot to warn you" I landed us in a clearing so that we wouldn't materialize in some poor tree; can't land very precisely, here, with all the radiation being thrown about. And, well"
Theta stepped around Robin and onto the grassy surface of the planet, actually having to close his eyes to prevent from being blinded "Most of the planet is pretty well shaded by the trees, but clearings... not so much. I wouldn't stand in it too long, not good for your health"

Theta walked forward with his hands outstretched, having no idea where he was going, just that he had to reach the tree line, which would have more shade. Theta, after a few seconds, felt his hands bump into the smooth surface of a tree, it's bark feeling much like birch bark from Earth. He hugged the tree and spun around it; when he opened his eyes, he was on the other side of the tree, in the shade, the powerful rays of the sun no longer shining in his face. They illuminated the clearing quite nicely, though; they'd landed right next to a stream, the water bubbling merrily over a few rocks before disappearing back into the forest. Little pinpricks of light, like underwater fireflies, spun around in the stream; they were clumps of energy from the sun being caught in the water. Defiantly radioactive, then.

"Careful, there's a stream to your ri-left, don't go anywhere near it. Just keep to the right and walk straight forward, the tree line isn't far" Theta, while waiting for Robin, noticed a movement by his hands, which were still on the tree. A small red lizard, with a flashing light on top of it's head ,crawled onto one of his hands, investigating the new surface with curiosity. Theta felt his hearts well up in joy "aww, hi there little guy! Or, I assume you're a guy, at least"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow, squinting her eyes to see out into the bright light. "You act like I won't be able to see it coming. S'not much worse than, I don't know, sun shining directly onto bright white concrete. Which... Is actually rather horrible. Hold on." She held up a finger as if to say 'wait a second, except it will most definitely take more than a second', and sprinted off towards her room to snatch the sunglasses out of the dresser drawer.

She was in quite a hurry to get back, and skidded to a stop outside of the TARDIS, wincing at the still ever-bright landscape. Shutting the doors behind her, Robin hurried over to Theta, not particularly eager to stay in that kind of direct heat. While the sunglasses helped, they weren't particularly comfortable, and she figured if the shade was fine for the Time Lord, it was fine enough to stick them in her pocket. "See you've made a new friend? Not toxic, is he? Cause you know the ones with the bright colors are known for doing the, uh. You know. Whole poison thing. Or is that just on Earth where we've got silly rules?" She laughed, leaning in towards the tiny creature, cautious of touching it before she knew what was what, especially when these light spots were still dancing around in her vision and getting in the way.

((((( theres prob somethin very wrong with this reply but i cant quite figure out what needs fixing so just. run with it or something))
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:15 pm

While Robin was off getting sunglasses, Theta was having fun with his new pal (who, Theta decided, needed a name).

"whaaaat should I call you" Theta scooped the small alien into his palms and, after doing a little twirl, strolled back and forth through the shaded underbrush, making sure to not stray far from the treeline and where the TARDIS was "I can't just call you kalorian sun salamander, can I? Sonny, maybe? Nah, too cliché. How about Crimson? Carl? Ooh, no wait I've got it!" He grinned at the animal like a little kid that had just learned how to count to 10, stepping back towards the tree where he had found him "I'll call you Sally! Don't worry, it's only a girl's name on some planets"

The salamander, now dubbed Sally, didn't have any other reaction than to keep on doing what it was doing; crawling around on the Timelord's hand, flashing it's little light, and occasionally sticking it's tongue out. Theta looked up as Robin came back over, laughing a bit at the awkwardness of her questioning

"Nah, he's not, though he is red because he's dangerous. Sally's a sun salamander, see-" Theta pointed out the little gem-like glowy thing on the salamander's head, making sure not to touch it "they absorb light in here, and let little flashes off to scare away predators and attract mates. It's also incredibly hot, so it works as a defense mechanism. They can't keep it on all the time, though, so the red colour lets predators know that they shouldn't mess with this type of salamander, even if they don't see a light" He held his hands out to Robin, making it so she could see the salamander better, or hold it, if she wanted "Sally won't burn us, though, he's too cute to do something like that! Aren't you, Sally?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Robin laughed, holding out her hand for Sally to climb onto, if it so pleased. "You know I expected something corny, but Sally? Really?" She stroked her finger across its back, grimacing a bit at the rough texture. Certainly not a pet you cuddle up to, but Theta'd enjoy it, nonetheless. "Don't tell me you're keeping him, are you? Because if you can't guarantee yourself breakfast when you need it, I'm not sure Sally can rely on you," she laughed, watching with interest as the little salamander climbed around. 

((haahaAHA I HAVe no idea what to write, like. Literally drawing such a freakin blank right now. This roleplay has no direction, we need something to blow up in our faces))
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Theta huffed indignantly, watching as Sally climbed onto Robin's palm and began to explore, little light flashing as the girl ran a finger down the salamander's back "I wasn't planning on keeping him, but I'm offended that you think I wouldn't be able to take care of a pet; I did have a Flubble when I was younger, I'll have you know! Oh, and of course, we've still got the shark; I hope you haven't forgotten h-"

BOOM!!!!

Theta jumped nearly a foot in shock as a loud, ear ringing explosion boomed out from somewhere in the forest; it didn't sound too far away, probably only a few miles away, in fact. The sound of fallen leaves and trees cracked through the air just seconds after the explosion. On Robin's palm, Sally hissed ferally at the loud noise, gem glowing red hot, just daring anyone to explode loudly next to him again. Or something like that. Theta took a single step towards where the explosion had been, eyes wide in shock and ears still ringing.

"What. Was THAT?"

(("we need something to blow up in our faces", she said))
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Laying on the ground a bit to close for comfort near a medium sized crater, left by the explosion, was a unconsious Zarak, in her regular clothing, but a bit singed, (Sin-eged) her skin starting to get a little red, and a stone lay a few feet from the unconsious Zylongion, a little lizard, like sally, had climbed onto the rock, curious as to what had happened, it's little light flashing, another had climbed on her head, also curious to the new surface that landed a bit too close for comfort in front of it
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Robin had a ton of things she could have said before the explosion so rudely cut her off. Perhaps something along the lines of "the heck is a flubble?" or "when was the last time you fed that shark?" Actually, wasn't he being kept in one of the flooded greenhouses? They really needed a new place for the poor thing. Unfortunately, what was done was done, and she said the only words she could muster.

"...Oh. Okay."

Raising an eyebrow, she cast a glance over her shoulder to her friend as she moved to get closer to the source, setting Sally gently on her shoulder, as not to lose him. She just hoped he wouldn't take a liking to her neck and burn it. She pushed her way past some flora, avoiding touching the bright ones, as her point from earlier still stood, and was stunned by the bright light of a newly created clearing. Fishing her sunglasses from her pocket, she squinted her eyes and walked carefully towards the figure she saw sprawled into the dirt. Robin knelt down and tried to push her over onto her back, being mindful of the abundant Sallys gathered around her. Her eyebrows shot up to her forehead.

"Zarak?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Theta followed behind Robin with a worried look etched onto his face, arms held out to catch the flora that Robin was just letting swing back into place, so that it didn't end up in his face, instead. He squinted as they neared the edge of the brand new clearing, powerful rays of light shining through the colourful fern-like flora.

"Robin, I don't think..."

At that point in time, his companion pushed back the last plant blocking them from the clearing, sending bright light into his eyes. Theta covered them with a hand, retreating back into the forest like a vampire out in daylight.

"I'll... just stay here. I guess" Theta muttered to himself, fishing around in his jean pockets for any type of eye protection so that he could enter the clearing, as well. 'I should've gotten sunglasses, like Robin', Theta thought to himself, 'Or at least brought my jacket with. What kind of Timelord leaves his jacket behind??'. He frowned grumpily at the only items he found in his pockets; twine, dryer lint, a toy alien parachute guy (conveniently tied up with a rubber band), and a half eaten pack of jelly bellies that reeked of age. 'Me I suppose. ...maybe one of these will come in handy, though? I wonder if Sally likes jelly bellies...'.

Theta shrugged and stuffed them back in his pockets, approaching the edge of the clearing again, trying to squint through the light to where Robin and... whatever/whoever she was with, were. No, defiantly a whoever; it had a vague humanoid shape. He grew wary... was this the person that made the explosion? If so, why?

"Oi, Robin, who's that?..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:56 am

Robin glanced over her shoulder, motioning for the Time Lord to join her in the clearing. The light was just bearable, but only if you immersed yourself in it and got used to it. "I think its Zarak! You met her yet? She's like Night but less threatening, I think." She shrugged, turning back towards the alien and trying to shake her awake. It was clear that wasn't working very well. With a huff, she got to her feet and hooked her hands under her armpits. There was no way she could carry her, but drag? That was a possibility. With a grunt of effort, Robin made to pull the poor thing out of the sun, seeing as it was quite bright and probably deadly if they were to take too long. "Couldn't have been smaller, huh?" She grumbled, dropping her in the darker, cooler dirt with a huff and a wheeze. "Next time someone's out cold, you're doing the moving, got it?" Robin laughed, her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. Running, she could do. Lifting, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Theta warily moved out into the clearing, keeping his eyes squinted determinedly on the ground and away from the sky. Even with that, though, he could only spend a moment out there until his vision was so filled with spots that he was forced to move back to the safety of the shade, watching unhelpfully as Robin dragged the person back to the tree line and set her down.

"Uh, don't think I've met a Zarack before. But if she's anything like Night, I say we leave her"

Theta looked down warily at the cat (lion?) woman, nudging her unresponsive shoulder with a foot once Robin had stepped back. He wasn't being mean, per say, just. Cautious. After all, she was sitting in the middle of a recent blast site. It was best to avoid those sorts of people (the ones that caused explosions, I mean), otherwise they would start showing up in your timeline like crazy and trying to kill you and stuff. Like Night. Though maybe that'd been a strange case (emphasis on strange). Even so, he wasn't too keen on taking chances like that.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Robin made a sort of wiggly, noncommittal hand gesture and an "eh" sound. "I don't know, she's alright I guess? She's not murderous, last I checked. I don't want to leave her stranded out here if we don't ha-" 

A ground-shaking boom sounded not too far away from the group, knocking the girl off her feet and leaving her a bit awestruck. With a scowl, she brushed some fallen hair from her face and pushed herself back up. "... You know what they say, right? One's an instance, two's a coincidence. I don't like to think what might be happening if we reach three..." She cast a worried glance to Theta, not entirely sure their day on this planet was going to be a safe one. "Maybe we should leave Zarak in the medbay. No clue where her ship is, if she's got one, and if stuff is blowing up, I don't think we should stay too long, either."

The question she was afraid to ask was if these were meteors, or if there was something a bit more sinister in the works.
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Zarak's ear twitched and she got up, streching, "What...?" she said with a groan as she recalled what happened, "Dang, didn't even see that one coming..." she said as she turned towards Robin, "What? How did you get here?" she said and a beam of light started burning her arm, she seethed and stepped out of the way, "Shoot, my special sunscreen is wearing off..." she said and grabbed her bottle of sunscreen, which was conviently empty, "And, great, my sunscreen's out, stuck on a planet that's dangorous to be in the open in without protection, and my special sunscreen ran out, just perfect." she complained as she put her empty sunscreen container back in her pocket, she then turned to Theta, "Uh, hello there, so three of us are stuck on this planet. Great." she stated
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 pm

"I... hello, uh, Zarack" Theta smiled and waved awkwardly, consciously taking a step or two away from the lion woman. He looked at Robin and nodded towards Zarack with a 'well you're the one that knows her, talk to her!' expression. Or, at least, that's what he hoped it looked like it was saying. There was a possibility she might take it as 'wow look an alien', or something similar.

He glanced at her pocket, where the empty sunscreen container was, wondering if he should mention that they had more sunscreen with them, on the TARDIS. But he was more inclined to ask how she got 'stuck' on Kalore. Or just stay silent and leave the talking up to Robin. She obviously knew Zack, wait no no, Zarack, better than he did.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at Theta's reluctance to speak. That was a bit odd, usually she was the one doing that. Then again, she did know Zarak, a bit. And Theta already made the comparison to Night, so she knew what was running through his mind. Guess she'd just have to show how non-hostile she was, then. He'd come around.

Probably.

"Well, you're up. That's a thing. Good morning. Not stuck, by the way. Are you stuck? I suppose we could help you, couldn't we, Theta?" Robin gave him a look that she hoped conveyed the fact that there really wasn't a "no" option, to that question. "And we've got some sunscreen, if you need it. Back at his ship though," she gestured vaguely in the direction of the TARDIS with her thumb," and quite a walk, now. Maybe just stick to the shadows?" Something was slipping her mind, right now.

"Oh! And nice to properly meet you, by the way. When we aren't being attacked by space rhinos and the like," Robin laughed, before being startled by a loud boom, much further in the distance than the others. Oh. She frowned. 

"... That can't be any good. Think we could help? Or perhaps flee. I don't know, might be a meteor shower, but I've got this ugly feeling that it isn't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder   Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder
Page 1 of 1