Glaug's Bountiful Hoard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Glaug's Bountiful Hoard   Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:28 pm

/not really/

Name: "The Galactic Destroyer!" (Cargoship K18X39)

Abilities (what does it do): It's a cargo ship. It's got a control panel in the front, relatively similar to an Earth airplane. It uses uranium-fueled power tanks, which are located near the back of the ship. The life support system consists of oxygenated tanks placed between the walls of the exterior and interior of the ship, and a not-so-complicated series of pipelines distributing the air properly throughout the ship. The gravetic compensator (it's the gravity) and the propulsion regulator (the thing that keeps the ship from being all turbulence-y) are located just outside the cockpit. Actually, the propulsion regulator is broken. But that'll get fixed soon. Other than that, you got lights, a fairly open room meant to be used for carrying cargo, a big long corridor, and the cockpit. 

Appearance: /I might draw this??? I'm probably too lazy to draw this/

The cockpit is shaped sort of like a big box, and has a large window in front which, you know, you see out of. It's separated from the rest of the ship with a dingy pair of black curtains, and a small narrow piece of hall, which quickly expands into the larger, main hall. There... really isn't much of a reason for having this here. It makes up about half the ship's length but there's only the two rooms attached to it. The room at the end of the hall is meant to be a cargo room. These days, Glaug just kind of uses it as a home. Like a bedroom, sort of. But for three people who generally barely stand each other. Makes for good conversation. There are doors on the back of this room and on the sides of the big long hallway. Most of the technical equipment that goes in the back of the ship is just kinda stuck in little pockets of metal in the back room. That is to say, the gadgets that go there are just kind of on the floor or something, with a metal covering over them.

Name: He never really did give it a proper one. It's just a metal stick after all. He supposes "metal stick."

Abilities (what does it do): Nothing, it's a stick. And it's made of metal. Someone told him it was supposed to be able to stop hearts at one point in time, but it's clear whatever sort of wizardry was in this thing is long gone. Or at the very least he doesn't know how to use it. It's good for threats, though, and, evidently, stabbing.

Appearance: ... Its a metal stick. It's... you know, wide at the end and pointy at the top. Straight line, silver, all that jazz. Fairly strong, he supposes.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Glaug's Bountiful Hoard   Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:15 pm

approved as long as you either A: Draw an image for it within a week or so, or Two: you put in a description during the same time. go ahead and use it for now, but I wanna see some imagery of some sort in a week.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Glaug's Bountiful Hoard   Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Oh I did. I wrote up a paragraph cause I figured I'd be lazy. I mean. If that's not enough, I'll draw it, because other than that, I don't know how to put it in words.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Glaug's Bountiful Hoard   Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:17 pm

okie

PostSubject: Re: Glaug's Bountiful Hoard   

Back to top Go down

Glaug's Bountiful Hoard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: