Share | 

Flannagan's items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Flannagan's items   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:48 am

Name: "That little gem" It does not have a proper name, seeing that he had found it on the black-market.

Abilities (what does it do):

It enables the user to teleport around from place to place, it's based off the place that the user imagines. However, it has a couple of flaws, one being that it's never completely accurate and that it burns out after a couple of usages, and can be only used for short spurts for 24 hours after a long distance teleport.

Appearance:

It's a rugged stone, badly cut, and emerald in colour. It's a few centimeters in length (around 3cm), and it had been attached by bronze wires to leather string.

Name: GOV-ISS 342 (All it stands for is "Government Issued no. 342")

Abilities (what does it do): It shoots bullets.

Appearance:

Flannagan carries two of them around, in shoulder holsters under his jacket. They are very standard, sleek, glossy and grey coloured with longer barrels for accuracy. It's magazine is capable of carrying twenty rounds.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan's items   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Yeah, this looks about right. I'm not really sure what other detail you could add to it, if I'm being honest.

Approved

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan's items   Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 pm

It's not important, but on the subject of nitpicking what else could be added, I'll just add my two cents that he could've said how long/wide they were, what kind of bullets it shoots and if it is capable of shooting specific types of bullets (such as 0.2 mm or something, or hollow point bullets, sometimes it's important), how heavy the gun is, how bulky it'd be to fit beneath the coat, etc.

(If anyone was looking for a quick nitpick. >.>)

The Metacrisis Doctor / Eric Zimmer

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan's items   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:02 am

I was basing it more off standard glocks that were issued, but they shoot .9mm, which is a standard bullet caliber. I had said that they were sleek, size-wise I would say that it was two and half fingers wide (if you line them side by side)

Don't worry about nitpicking, Meta xD

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan's items   

Back to top Go down

Flannagan's items
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1