Saved By The Bell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Ugh. Biology.

Robin didn't find a lot of this class made sense. From what she understood, a lot of this stuff never became relevant. Who cares where your liver is, huh? Who cares how plant cells do photosynthesis or whatever? This was honestly the least interesting class of the day.

She felt someone poke her arm, and looked up to see Leah passing her a note. What was this, 3rd grade? Raising an eyebrow and shooting her a disbelieving look, Robin unfolded it and sighed inwardly at what was written on it. They truly were in 3rd grade. This was so horrible that it warped the space time continuum and they were all back learning how to add numbers or something.

Do you like me?
yes or no

xoxo Theta (;

Robin rolled her eyes, ripping it up and tossing it at Leah's face. Theta was too much like a brother for that to even be remotely embarrassing. Leaning over, she scribbled on her notes before thwacking her on the forehead with the pen. 

Tease me again and you're not hearing anymore space stories, got it?

Leah rubbed her forehead with a sigh, smacking Robin's arm in an attempt to get her to lighten up about it. Mrs. Humphrey sent them a glare as she continued on her lecture about bones, and the two stopped their banter, as they really did not feel like getting detention was a good way to spend the rest of their afternoon. Especially in Robin's case. 

They were just going to have to tough it out this time.

Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Zarack stumbled throught the door in a typical school girl uniform with a thin hoodie, which she had the hood on, panting under her breath, her face a bit red, evidently by running, "Sorry I'm late, I-I just barely missed the bus so mom had to get her makeup on and drive me over, and then we got caught in the middle of traffic." she excused herself and got in the empty seat near Robin, she had been coming for a few days so far, trying to hide out from judoon, for a crime that she was framed for by a plasmavore, which she had tracked to the town school, she took notes and then scribbled a quick note and passed it to Robin, the note reads, "If space rhinos come, find me, I'll explain then"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Robin jumped as the door flew open, having spaced out on the lecture a few moments earlier. Oh, it was that new kid. She honestly wasn't sure what was going on there, but it was something weird. For someone who wore a hoodie that often, she sure didn't get in trouble for it. If only Robin had that kind of luck.

She raised an eyebrow as she passed her a note, finding today must have been specifically selected for "let's all be 10 year olds" day. Robin waited a moment, feeling it was more important to keep Mrs. Bore-ophyll off her back than reading whatever it was this stranger felt was important to tell her. After the class had gotten back into its half-dazed state, she took a glance down to see what it said. Space rhinos? Well now she was intrigued. Sparing a glace at Leah, who had been giving her eager nudges the whole time, to share what hoodie chick had to say, she shrugged. The question was, why would space rhinos come? And more importantly, should they be doing something about it.

Raising her hand, Robin interrupted the lecture. "Mrs. Humphrey, can I go to the bathroom?" With a heavy sigh, the teacher gestured towards the door, continuing as if nothing had happened. It was clear she was completely done with this class today, and couldn't wait until everyone could get out of her hair. Standing up, Robin strolled out of the door, sending a look hoodie chick's way and hoping she got the idea.

Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Zarak stared uncertainly as Robin passed her a look, was she trying to say to follow her? she thought a moment as she wrote down notes half-subconsiously, the school bell rang and Zarak calmly but quickly stepped out the door in themiddle of the crowd, she saw a window and saw that rain started pouring, 'Strange, it doesn't rain tha quickly, and there was hardly a cloud in the sky on the way here, oh great...' she thought with startled expression on her face, she sprinted toward the ladies' bathroom and slammed the door closed, stilled turned towards the door, "Oh, great, they're here!" she said under her breath and turned around, a hint of worry showing on her face
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Night swept the hair out of her eyes. She had a black button up blouse on, with a matching black skirt. She had a skull bracelet around her wrist. She shooed her ship away, as she creaked open the school door. Glancing down at her paper, her read her classes. "First class, biology." She said. She lugged her backpack, which was empty for the moment. She took up the stairs, wandering about the hallway looking for class room 141 B. She was lost. She aimlessly walked about in the hallway, until she found her room. "Ms. Humphrey? She said, slamming the door against the wall. Her aura was heavy and dark. "No need for introduction." She said, putting her hand up to her, walking to an empty seat towards the window, putting her feat up on the desk, looking out the window. She stared at a girl wearing a hoodie, the top looking rather- bulgy. She rolled her eyes- shaking off most ideas racking in her mind. A few kids gave her odd glances, and she replied to them with a rude gesture pertaining to one of her fingers.

Looking at the girl run out of the room, she followed, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow, fairly sure that if nothing else, the note she got hinted at the fact that perhaps they weren't in danger yet. This, though, was something a bit different. She held her hands up in an effort to calm the girl, and soon found her friend Leah strolling in, no doubt curious as to what was going on. 

"Leah, not now. Look, I'm sure everything's gonna be okay. Just, uh. I don't know, breathe, or something, alright?" She nodded encouragingly, motioning for Leah to come join her side. Leah, no doubt, was confused, and vaguely concerned. Robin would have been more worried about why SHE wasn't, but remembered she hadn't seen the note, and wouldn't have known what it meant even if she did. Shrugging, she put her hands down and approached the girl cautiously. 

"Okay, clearly something is wrong here. Either you did something wrong, or you know someone that did. Either way, it's dangerous. I need you to tell me what's going on. Now."

Meanwhile in the hall, Mrs. Humphrey was pushing her way out of the room, paper and pen in hand and a scowl on her face. "Excuse you, who do you think you are?!" She stopped in front of Night, scribbling out a detention ticket. "I will not tolerate this behavior, young lady. I don't care if it's your first day. Go down to the office." She handed her the paper harshly and pointed in the direction of the school's lobby, very clearly unhappy about the disturbance she'd just caused.

Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Zarak sat down, her fear turning into irritation, she sighed, "It's a long story, so you wanna sit back..." she said and slowly explained her situation with a lot of detail, "And that stupid plasmavore took my form when it did it, I don't know who she is now, but I know... Hold on, I hear... Marching..." she said and listened closely, it was Judoon marching, "Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no! They're here, we can't let them find me, my life depends on me staying hidden from them, if they find and scan me..." she gulp and shook a little "That won't end well..." she said
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Night put her hand up to her teacher's face, rolling her eyes. "Obviously you're an idiot, so I'll let it fly." She said, eating the detention slip, crossing her arms. "You go back to class, right now, and I'll move on." She said, walking away, entering the bathroom. "Oi." She said, looking at the two. "The hell you doing in here? You look like the Rakapsus from Veta 5." She said, looking at how scared and irritated the girl is. "The teach sure is a hoot, ain't she?" She said, scraping her tongue of the paper scraps on it. "I'm Night, and I'm curious to see why you ran like a marshmallow. Did I use that phrase right? I'm still new to this." She said, yawning mid sentence. Her eyes dilated to slits, as she could sense the teacher might follow her, so she locked the door. "We aren't getting out any time soon, so we can just relax." She said, a devilish creeping on her face. "Don't be afraid to be detailed. If there's anyone causing you trouble, I always have room in my stomach." She said, running her fingers through her hair. "If anyone's trying to kill anyone else, can I watch?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:03 pm

"The plasmavore took your form? Like. A shapeshifting plasmavore? Oh crap...." Robin whined, her blood running cold. This is not good. This was the least good things could get. It could literally be anyone in the building. It could be hoodie chick. It could be Mrs. Humphrey. It could be Leah! Oh please, do not let it be Leah. She ran her hands through her hair, heart skipping a beat as she heard the telltale marching. Now she knew what she meant by space rhinos. Robin began to pace nervously, shaking her hands out and feeling helpless without some big bad Time Lord to save her. She was on her own this time.

Leah began to look confused, and then frightened. "Robin, what's going on? What's she talking about, I-" She was cut off as the door slammed open, and the only thing that could possibly make this situation worse entered the room. At least she locked it behind her. 

Robin's eyes were as wide as saucers, and she stepped in front of Leah, as if doing that would save her from this utter lunatic. "No, no, no, I CANNOT handle this right now, not with you piled on top. Ohhhh there is so much that could go wrong right now that it isn't even close to funny." She fidgeted uncomfortably, trying to keep from panicking, but unable to think about the worst case scenarios. For one, someone was bound to die today. Secondly, there was a whole mix of people who couldn't be scanned, and she was in the middle of them. Hell, she could even BE one of them. If humans evolved enough in the 30 centuries she'd missed, that might be a problem. Not to mention the issue Torchwood might have dealt her. Ooohhh this was not good.

She turned and clung to Leah's arm, grimacing as she pressed her forehead into her shoulder. "Leah, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do but you need to get out of here because this isn't safe, okay?" Leah patted a hand awkwardly on her friend's back, unsure of how to respond to this situation. It seemed serious as all heck, but what exactly did this mean for them? For any of them? "We're fine, though, right Robin? I mean we can go out there? If they're scanning people or whatever, well, we're humans, right? Right? I mean why not just keep that door locked and hide out?" Robin jerked her head up and sent her a look that said "are you out of your mind?". Leah got the picture. Still, she was more confused than anything. 

"So hold on. Bad aliens are here, and so are good aliens? Wait why are we trusting you?" She moved her gaze towards Night. "And what's your deal?"

Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Zarak's nose twitched a bit, a new and somewhat familier scent was in the air, she sniffed and the trail led to the new girl, "Your not from here, are you?" she said, it couldn't be one of her own kind, could it? Naw, that was a little dumb, her scent was not like those of home, something, much different, "Your scent... It's rather... Catlike, may I ask, what exactly are you? And don't lie, your scent is not of this planet." she stood up and stared at the new girl, a stern look in her eyes that could stare straight into your soul, she subconsiously marked the marching was getting closer, she knew there wouldn't be much time before they bust the door open and find them, she knew Judoon meant bussiness
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:52 pm

Night turned to the girl. The ends of her lips turned up to a smile. Her space black hair wrapped around her body like a tight hug. She ran her long fingers through her hair, walking closer to the girl, flicking her chin up with her nail. "Of course I'm from here. I couldn't be an alien now, because they don't exist, do they?" She said, walking around her, her black and green eyes staring into hers. "My scent is rather cat like, as you say, because I have an affection for cats. I am a simple human, upon this huge rock, spinning 1,675 Kilometers per hour, our galaxy spinning at 970,000 Kilometers. I live on the chunk of life, like anyone else, but the fact that you question my very species makes me even more intrigued. Now, the real question is, what are you?" She said, eyeing her closely.

She turned to the other female. "I assume that you are- human as well. And the plasmavore needs to stay the hell away from me. I assure you, I live on this planet, and I created my memories on here, but I can't say I've been a good cookie, like my little friend here." She said, gesturing towards the other girl. "My name's Night, and I'm interesting in what's going on here. I don't even want to be here. But- life doesn't really go that way, she said, chewing her hair. "So, I see that you guys are panicking. Not my problem. Give me the go, and I'll jump out the window. Are they chasing you?" She said, pointing at the hoodie girl, her eyes dilating to slits.
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:07 pm

She scoffed, "Please, I've heard all of that 5 times over, and only one of them turned out to be what they said they were." she said and pause "And I said don't lie. I have a little, well, secret trade for you, you be honest with me about what species you are, and I'll be honest with mine." she said, and there was a pounding on the door, likely the Judoon getting in, "OH, NO!" she said with fear in her voice, she ran towards a stall near and sat on a toilet with the door locked, "DON'T TELL THEM I'M HERE, THEY'LL KILL ME!" She shout whispered, and gulped
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Robin's heart was pounding in her ears, and she made to push Leah towards the back of the room. It seemed this was going to escalate far beyond their control in only a couple of moments, not to mention the friggen Judoon, only steps away from their door. The pounding was startling, and she didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she was safe, and she wasn't sure what would happen if she was. "Okay, okay, just. Shut up. Uh. Leah, you're the sacrificial lamb. "Wait, what?!"

Robin shoved her friend towards the door before hiding in a stall, perching herself on the toilet to keep her feet from being visible. Leah pounded on it in panic, "No, you can't just chuck me to them! Robin!" 

"Shut up! You're human, you're fine! Just let them in and show them you're the only one in here, and then get them the hell out." 

"But how do i-"

The door slammed open and Leah spun away from the stall. She had to admit, she was suspicious as to why Robin couldn't be doing this part, but right now was no time for such questions. "Uh... Hey..." She laughed nervously, eyeing the creatures and subconsciously backing towards the wall. "Nice, uh.. N-Nice weather, isn't it? A-Actually it's a bit rainy..." Robin winced, hugging her knees to her chest and really hoping Leah's idea of humor wasn't going to get her killed.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 am

Night smiled. She didn't hide in any stall. She sat on the sink, a psychotic smile placed on her face. She walked up to them, and pointed to the stall the hoodie girl was in. "You're not getting anywhere, I'm pretty sure she's human, but your culprit is in the stall there." She said to them, crossing her legs. "Can't say you won't get anywhere with me though." She said, her voice elevating. Her fangs sharpened, in the mindset they'd scan her anyway. She's never had Judoon to eat- how much meat did they have on them again? That makes it so much more tantalizing. She tapped her claw to her lip. She jumped off the sink, straightened her back, putting her hands in her pocket, punching the stalls the two were in.

"Hello in there." She rasped, her voice quavering. Night backed up to the window, waiting for the Judoon's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Zarak was startled but felt a little victorious, she was right about her being an alien species, but she's unlike any other aliens she's seen so far, but no time to celebrate with the Judoon in the room, after all, she got her hands into a position where she could easily swipe at the Judoon's weapon, should he aim it at her, she felt a bit tense as she waited the the Judoon to make a move, her heart was pounding, and the shouting of people and scanners scanning were just a bit audibe in the background
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 pm

The Judoon immediately scanned Night, finding her fangs to be definitely out of the ordinary for a human. The scanner beeped, and the Judoon felt triumphant. "Nonhuman." The squad of three went for their belts, and Robin panicked. On one hand, Night was going down, and that was a good thing, right? But this also meant that something was loose, and it was going to get away. She whined in fear before bursting her stall's door open, hoping the shock of the noise and the sight of the big green wall would be enough for them to make a break for it. 

"Leah, get outta there!"

Robin dashed out of the stall as the Judoon contemplated their options. On one hand, the alien made the claim that the fleeing individual was alien. On the other... she was the alien, so... Why would she be telling the truth? Robin honestly didn't care, and she dashed out of the bathroom as quickly as she could, which in all honesty, wasn't fast enough to get away from them properly. Or at all, really. Why weren't they chasing her? Someone should be chasing her. Glancing over her shoulder only to see Leah huffing to try and keep up, she slowed to a stop and smushed herself next to the edge of a row of lockers, hoping they'd hide her from sight, for now. 

"Robin, what's going on? Why are we running? We'r-"

"Shut up. I might not be. Go home."

"What?"

Robin waved her hands at her friend frantically, her voice a shouting whisper. "Go home!"

The Judoon had decided to move into the hall, but had no sign of the redhead running out here. They decidedly left the bathroom and went to scan more people, acting suspiciously out of character. It certainly left Robin thinking.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Night jumped on the Judoon, her cat ears and tail trailing out of her, her fangs growing to an incredible size, and she pierced the armor with her plasma scythe, breaking the soft skin on it's underbelly. It gave a loud cry, and Night knocked it to the ground, tearing the armor off, feasting on it's rather tender flesh, the blood splattering on her face. Admittedly, it didn't taste very good. She looked at the other two, kicking the stall door the girl was in down, a neutral impression on her face, which curved into a smile.

"So, who are you, and would you like to get the hell out of here?" She asked, shaking her hair. "If you don't want to die, come with me." She said, wincing at the thought of saving a life. "My reasons for doing this? Simple. Curiosity." She said, her voice rasping. "If you don't come with me, I'd kill you myself"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Zarak gulped, she was already a bit traumatized by watching her eat a Judoon, she'd rather not get eaten, she had stuff to do, "O-okay, please don't kill me..." she said and hopped off the toilet seat "Anyway, I'm Zarak, Zarak cvailon II, but you can call me Zarak, and the question still remains, what secies are you? I am rather curious, I mean, who eats a Judoon? That takes guts." she said honestly rather impressed by the feat pulled of by Night, which kept her mind off Night possibly eating her if she didn't follow her
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:30 pm

The "Judoon", clearly uneasy with Night's actions, fled to scan elsewhere. Meanwhile, some other Judoon were heading their way.

Robin whined quietly in a panic, pressing herself against the wall as her friend, Leah, finally decided it would be best to just get scanned and take her leave. She sent several skeptical looks to Robin on the way. Sighing, the girl fled to the nearest classroom. Just her luck, it was the science lab. Sure, it was big and had some good hiding spots, but with the company she was keeping? She'd be lucky if nothing blew up. Still, it was something. She looked around for the vent chamber thingy and climbed onto the shelf, pulling the wall thing down over the entrance nearly the entire way. This was very, very dangerous. But it was safe for now. 

((I'm so sorry I don't know what else to do yet))

Student

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:21 pm

"Just for the record, Judoon don't taste very good either." She said, turning to Zarak. "Well then, Zarak is it? Why are the Judoon acting like this. The surprising thing, is that they didn't pull their gun on me. I'm experienced with being chased down by cop like groups. But, aside from that fact, let's go see if I can milk some information out of that other girl." She said, walking to the door. "I'm pretty sure you're not human either though- basically that's as clear as day. You smell heavily of cat. And anyone could tell- human or not. Also- you sniffed me. My species? Why would I tell you." She said, chuckling. Night deeply sniffed the air, and chuckled. "More are coming. I'd rather not run into them." She said, pulling her scythe out and thrusting it in the back of her shirt, where a sleeve held it.

"Ma'am, I've scanned the Judoon, and they aren't what they seem. They are disguised- what are they? I couldn't give you an answer even if you stuck me on Kryplon 4." Her scythe said, which had no apparent mouth or eyes. Night nodded, grabbing her backpack and tossed it at Zarak. Her clothing, had tiny metal squares on them, which flipped, changing her clothing to a rather- one would say, Sailor Moon, costume. Night went out in the hallway, pressing herself against the wall, climbing on to the lockers, waiting for her prey to un earth itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved By The Bell   

Back to top Go down

Saved By The Bell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1