Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Burning Horizons I_vote_lcapBurning Horizons I_voting_barBurning Horizons I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Burning Horizons I_vote_lcapBurning Horizons I_voting_barBurning Horizons I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Burning Horizons

Go down 
+6
Myra Goldstien
Theta Sigma
Jenny
TheInventor/Tim Wallace
Sayo/9Th Doctor
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
10 posters

When should we reschedule this Event?
A week from now
Burning Horizons I_vote_lcap29%Burning Horizons I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
2 weeks from now
Burning Horizons I_vote_lcap29%Burning Horizons I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
A month from now
Burning Horizons I_vote_lcap0%Burning Horizons I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Any time, i'm free either way
Burning Horizons I_vote_lcap42%Burning Horizons I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Gallifrey...

The Time War was ending, once more, as it always has at this moment in time, a never ending cycle. The Daleks stood nearly defeated, their ships laying ruin over the Citadel of the Timelords; the dome that once protected it, destroyed and laying scattered across the snow capped grass. Looming over the table, which seated all of the Time Lord generals and highest ranked superiors, Rassilon's metal glove struck the table with tremendous force and rage, "We have the signal! The signal we have dreamed of for eons after the plan with the Master failed us. We should take it in our grasp!! Return the Time Lords to their rightful place above all others." he roared. 

From the other side of the room, a woman approached the table, get hands clenched behind her back, "We cannot" she simply said, much to Rassilon's disapproval as he yanked his head up, "You will be silent!" he spat, "You gave off our plan to The Doctor! You sent us back here!", "But he is my--" she tried to say before getting cut off, "I know who he is! Now leave before your fate shall match that of the humans and your beloved Doctor". The woman lowered her head and exited the room just as a burst of energy echoed through the entire room, the entire planet and the entire time vortex. Rassilon smiled menacingly, his head creaking over to his generals, "Send them down. Destroy them..destroy them all." he ordered, "This time there will be no delay..there will be no Doctor. There will be no..defeat.".

Earth....
Present Day

Timothy Crew stood over his bedside, his mother calling, yelling to him to get up. His mind still raced over the remembrance of his encounter with the Weeping Angels, beings from another world, another universe. "I..i can't.." He hissed to himself, shaking his head reluctantly as his mother burst through the door of his bedroom, "Hunny..you have to come out eventually." she told him in a kind, caring toned voice as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "What happened to you was wrong..but..you lived for a reason. You are going to save the world one day, i know it. You just have to believe in yourself".

Timothy glanced over at his mother then lowered his head and gave a faint nod of his head as he glared down at his yellow and white running shoes. Where am i running to..always running..must run..must..have to.. Finally, he pushed past his mother and ran down the stairs, immediately turning through the front door and gazing up at the sky. "No..." He mumbled, his eyes  like glass reflected the burning orange planet that loomed over the sky, pushing through the clouds, "Now i wish i had got sent back".

Troy...

Fire burned in the streets of Troy, people ran frantically away from the looming orange planet, infamously known to The Doctor as his planet. The Doctor's eyes, just like every person in all times of the Earth, pointed skyward in pure horror and shock. Some ran, others stood watching, staring in wonder. 

Shock waves were sent throughout the entire Earth, all Earth's followed by fading images of future and past civilizations. Then, with a bang, they smashed together. New York was covered and glazed with tree's, Troy mixed matched with the current modern day city of Turkey. Old and new civilizations were smashed together as all time periods of Earth were converged together.

The Doctor looked on in disbelief, "No, they can't have" he mumbled underneath his breath, "You can't have!!!!" he yelled to the sky. Timothy Crew stood outside of his house in London, his mom standing next to him as they watched together, the buildings and structures around them being bombarded with buildings and objects of the past that once were there.

"Now" Rassilon roared, glaring down at the Earth as it burned in certain places from the time and building conversion, "It is our time! The time of Time Lords has come once more! Send down...the battle TARDIS's.".

Last edited by 10th Doctor on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

(Ten, im just gonna say im still with you)
Sonya gaped up at the sight in the sky over their heads. "Doctor, what the hell is that?" She asked softly, her words catching at the end as her eyes drifted over to his shocked face fearfully. "That can't be Gallifrey, you said it was gone! That it would never come back!" She waved a hand up at the giant, burning planet over their heads in irritation. "Well what do you call that? I don't think that counts as 'never' Doctor!" Sucking in  ashuddering breath, she looked around their surroundings, the burning buildings, the screaming people as they ran past in their rush to get away. "We need to get out of here. Now." She grabbed his hand and yanked on his arm to get him moving. "Will you quit gaping at the highly unlikely? We have to get OUT of here i said!" She shouted over the commotion, trying to get his attention. "Doctor, please, move!"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Jenny looked up at the sky to see Gallifrey, "What...the....Hell..." She looked at the panicing people they were all screaming and running some were just staring in shock she looked back up at the sky, "What type of planet is that..." She looked away from the planet to see some places burning and old statues and strutures were appering where they used to be, "What ever that is...It's not good..." She looked back at Gallifrey then started running as fast as she could to get away from Gallifrey and to find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:23 pm

2:22pm, the dungeon of the Capitol, Gallifrey

There was a dungeon under the capitol of Gallifrey. It was a very desolate place, much like a hospital decorated in black, with only a few Timelords inside that had went insane for various reasons. Two Timelords dressed in black robes dragged another, younger one between them. The other was obviously unconscious. Reaching the end of the hall, the two opened a pure white door, it's glowing blue buttons flashing. They threw the unconscious Timelord into the small black room, then closed the door again. There was a buzz, and the door's buttons flashed red before going back to their normal blue state. Two sets of footsteps echoed around the corridor as they walked away, faces set with no expression.

1:03pm, The Festival of Libero, Junet

Swirling in a rhythmic pattern, their bright orange glows licking at the star littered sky, flames danced upon torches, lighting the area for the people of Junet, who were dancing similarly. It was the Festival of Libero, a planet-wide celebration that the Silurian-like people hosted every year in celebration of their freedom from the Sycorax. Here, where the torches glowed and every star was visible in the silky black sky, was only a small village. The worn path that winded through the mile-long village was merely dirt, albeit red from extra iron within the molecules of the ground. Most of the huts were small little things, about the size of a gas station bathroom, made of bright green reeds woven together. It was in the very center of the village that the festival took place. A Junetian banged on a set of congas, while another one played a pan flute like instrument in tune to the beat, sounding more like a guitar than anything. The light of the fire glittered off the inhabitants scales. Among them, danced a creature that did not fit in. A mammal, with pale white skin and light brown hair that was slicked back. His bright blue eyes shone with joy as he danced, his movements surprisingly fluid for someone who was eccentric enough to wear a bow tie.

Who was this strange creature? This was a 40 year old Timelord by the name of Theta Sigma, who's story left you with even more questions than before. It would take far too much time to tell it now, but I can at least tell you that it involved another universe, a black hole, many friends of both human and Timelord origins, and a whole lot of running.

Little did any one, either a Junetian or Theta, know what was about to occur next. An unnatural wind replaced the one of the normal night time, this one reeking of danger. The torches blew sideways in the wind only they could feel. Slowly, right out of the circle of light, a cylinder like capsule appeared. It looked drab in many ways, in that it was a pale gray, colorless and not even made of a shiny metal. However, what came out was in no way drab and boring.

Screams. Flashes of light as black robed people filled out, their faces covered entirely by cloths, except for little disks of blue light where their eyes were. Junetian after Junetain fell, and or fled from the flashes of white laser guns. Behind the many robed creatures, another one came out, this one in red robes and without a mask. His face was set grim, and he stormed across the center, robes billowing around his feet. Theta Sigma stood there, unable to say anything as the Timelord he knew as Rassilon came up to him. Soon, all the Junetians were either limply lying on the ground, stunned, or had fled the area. It was only them. The looking to be 20 year old stared at Rassilon in curiosity and anger.

“How...” his look flickered between one of annoyance and one of shock “you, but how, what?”

Rassilon's stony face did not change as he reached into his robes and got out a small device...a gun. Theta took a step back, but it was already too late. The older Timelord had it pointed at his head, and with only the smallest nudge of telepathy to trigger it, a blinding flash of blue came out. This was the last thing Theta saw before unconsciousness took him over, a blackness that took over as he fell backwards to the ground.
There was a thump that seemed to come from far away, then he knew no more.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Myra was asleep at home when she got woken up by a loud noise. She jumped out if bed and saw a big orange planet outside in the sky. "What the heck is that!" She yelled as her phone started to ring. She ran to her bedside table and picked the phone up to see who it was and saw that it was an unknown number an she new exactly who it was so she picked it up. "Hello?" She said into the phone waiting for the person to talk.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm

It was a seemingly normal day in Chiswick, London. Clara had just left the house and was making her way down the street when the sky grew dark with an orange hue. A warm wind blew past her as she looked up, shocked at the sight before her. A burnt orange planet she recognized immediately as Gallifrey was moving closer to the Earth. 

"But...It's...Gallifrey? It can't be!" She backed away on instinct, then broke into a run. "What's happening?!" Running down the street, the air became warmer, and Clara slowed down. Reaching into her pocket for her phone, she called the Doctor's TARDIS. It rang for a moment, and then there was a beep as it went to message. "Doctor! What's the sense of having a phone if you never pick up?

She slammed her phone shut and took a deep breath. "Well, the best way of finding him is to run towards the danger." she muttered. Clara turned to the relative location of the approaching planet and continued running as fast as she could, adrenaline coursing through her veins. She didn't think she would ever tire of this. She wondered how she would get on the planet, but that could be sorted out later.

Last edited by Clara Noble on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Mal, having been with Sonya and the Tenth Doctor in Troy, was staring up at the red planet.  Her emotions were so overwhelming that she couldn't register exactly what it was she was experiencing.  The blankness in her mind was not mimicked by her face.  Her jaw was parted as wide as it could go, her body was trembling uncontrollably, and her eyes were bulging from their sockets.  This wasn't good.  Whatever this was, it wasn't good. 

She started when the Doctor shouted, turning slowly she stared at them before being distracted by all the bizarre changes of the world.  Cultures colliding, things burning and people screaming.  It sparked the memory of the day that damned meteor fell...

Doctor, please, move!  Mal cleared her throat and shook her head forcefully.  She latched onto the Doctor's other arm for both support and so she could help Sonya drag him away.  This was hell, absolutely.  She recalled countless times how she sarcastically asked her friends if they were trying to open the gates of hell.  Mal didn't think that it was actually possible until this moment. 

Poorly uneducated, the petite girl had no idea the blazing planet overhead was the Doctor's world.  The very world he locked away for the sake of the universe.   It was also the world, so it seemed, that had returned to seek the vengeance well overdue.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Xeltia stood in front of a screen in Rassilon's ward, watching the people of Earth screaming. "Oh, this is fantastic." She muttered, smirking. She turned towards the holding cells that had almost all of the versions of her brother, the Doctor. "I hope you're having fun, Rassilon know I am." She said, skipping to a lever. "Now that you're all chained to the wall, I'd like to begin my little experiment." She pulled down the lever, laser beams coming out of the panel that opened up on the ceiling. They shot all of the Doctors, causing them to cry out in pain, and Xeltia to laugh. 

"I'll leave you be, Doctor." She said, saluting and walking out of the door, closing it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Fire blazed all around Robin as she sprinted, trying her hardest to avoid the random bits of history scattered about the city. Her lungs were burning from the smoke in the air, and the fact that she was practically running for her life wasn't helping. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, still spinning on her heel to keep an eye out for falling debris. Her hair whipped around her face like a swarm of annoying flies, but it was too short to pull back. At the moment, that was the least of her worries, and really not a problem when fear was taking over. With a sigh, Robin gave up and resumed her sprint, not bothering to listen for the TARDIS anymore. If all of Earth's history combined, wouldn't time travel be pointless? Her heart kept time with her legs as she ran, her voice sounding strained as she screamed, "Doctor! Doctor!!" If anyone could help us right now, he's the one! But where the heck is he?! The red head skid to a stop as her mouth fell open in awe. Her head angled back, she whispered to herself, "Gallifrey..." Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the majestic planet intruding upon her own.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:31 pm

((Sense Liam couldn't make it this round, i will cover for Rassilon))

Gallifrey stopped its decent onto Earth below it and just stood there, hovering more than half way through Earth's atmosphere and gravitational pull. Rassilon stood firmly in front of the scanner in front of him, depicting the Earth and it's terrified inhabitants, "Go!" he proclaimed, thrusting his glove forward, "Descend onto Earth! Bring me The Doctor!!! Leave the rest...dead..". Immediately, battle TARDIS's began to roar down onto the planet, opening fire onto innocent people, by standers as they began their search for The Doctor.

Doctor please move!!! Echoed through his mind until finally, with a tug from both Sonya and Mal, The Doctor snapped out of his gaze and glared over to them, "Runn!!!!!!" he exclaimed, shoving them forward and began into a full on sprint down the path way back up to the TARDIS. "Sonya!" He called forward to Sonya, "Get the TARDIS ready for flight. We need to get out of here as quickly as possible! Mal! I need you to operate the transmission frequencies once aboard my TARDIS, we have to make the TARDIS invisible to Rassilon!".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Sonya nodded and took off sprinting ahead of her two friends, dodging people and falling bits of buildings as she did. Turning the corner, she nearly fell off of her feet from the speed she was going. Stumbling slightly, she sucked in a breath, pelting towards the familiar blue box. "Lady! Let me in!" She shouted breathlessly, bolting into the door just as it swung open to allow her in. "Start getting your engines ready, we're going to have one hell of a ride in the vortex, girl." She called up at the ceiling, grimly acknowledging the grinding sounds echoing inside of the ship as she started working the controls. Glancing over at the scanner, she ran to the other side, her hands flying over the console as she desperately started getting her ready to fly. "Where should we go? Where the hell can we go with Gallifrey hanging over our heads like a damn blade?" She scowled to herself, finally finishing what she could do and spinning around just in time to spot the Doctor and Mal running around the corner she had nearly fell at. "Hurry up! I'm ready, I just need co-ordinates!" Sonya called to him, her hands gripping the handrail in front of her as a piece of a building nearby fell on the ground feet behind them. A low hum from the TARDIS called her attention to the screen and she sucked in a breath at the information displayed. "Everywhere? Every time? Are you sure?" She demanded, her hands gripping the sides of the screen at the videos popping up on it in small screens, overlapping each other. "You have to be kidding me, it's finally happened... This just... No, it isn't right, where are the Doctors? They should be trying to get hold of us." Another hum echoed in her mind, causing a small spark of fear to flare to life in her head. "I'm sure they're fine, Lady. Just trying to figure things out before they contact anyone, just relax..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Burning Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Horizons   Burning Horizons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Horizons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Events :: All Others-
Jump to: