Share | 

PARTY HARD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student

PostSubject: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Okay sooo some of you guys have probably heard on the chat that my guy Finn is going to have a huge party at one of his mansions because he is a billionaire and all... SO I was thinking he would send out random invites through the web or something like that so all your guys characters can join BUT if you want to crash the party I guess you can? So yeah if you guys have anymore ideas please tell me!

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:15 pm

I guess the question is, what is so interesting about your party that some of us doctors and 19 year olds would attend? ^^

The Metacrisis Doctor / Eric Zimmer

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:16 pm

I was thinking that Finn would be revealing some new space tech he was working on idk...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Now that would have everyone coming! Is admission free? Razz

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:18 pm

He'll be sending out random invites though the web so yes as long as you can get there!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Does Finn live in the UK? General London area? (I'm trying to remember where it was Clara lives and Eric came back to.)

Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Finn mainly resides in New York but he also as a place in London so wherever works better for everyone...
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am

I think Flannagan would be there, wouldn't miss out on a party (free food, I presume?) and the fact that space tech would indeed interest him.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARD   

Back to top Go down

PARTY HARD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1