Hello Stonehenge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Reid/ TimeVoyager
Newb
Newb

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Hey everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood new guy. So I've been into one rp site before (Star Wars), and I'm getting into it now. I got a bit curious as to whether there was a doctor who rp site and how it would work if it hypothetically existed. And now here I am! ;-)
Hope to have a lot of fun and write some cool stories while I'm here. Should be great.
Oh, and rest assured, there will be dinosaurs. Many dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Welcome to the site, Voyager! Or do you prefer the mouthful of 'friendly neighborhood new guy'? Haha.

Can't wait to rp with you!

Student
Student
Night Pyre

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Welcome to the site Time Voyager! Glad that you're getting into Roleplaying! Very Happy Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Welcome to the site! (Also, what Star Wars site? I RP Star Wars. >.>)

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:44 pm

Thanks for everyone's greetings so far!
And to answer meta crisis doctor's question (man I've got to get used to talking to canon characters. It seems so strange compared to what I'm used to. ;-) ), I come from starwarsrp.net. If you're from there, who do you play as? I might recognize you.
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Also I do have one or two other questions. For instance, how does one go about portraying an original doctor? As in like a 15th, 21st, or 708th doctor? I've seen a 13th doctor around and a 16th in the works. Is that frowned upon, or is that ok to do? If it is indeed frowned upon, then how do you go about doing a companion type person?
I know, so many questions so little time. Anyways, thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Athrun Zala. Funny, this time I went to it, it didn't try to redirect me to some adult dating site. It's been having issues, so I haven't gone there recently.

Also, no original timelords are allowed. I think future incarnations of the Doctor are included. I don't know about any currently in creation, I think 2 was just experimenting with a bit of fanfiction, and not actually creating a character.

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Ok cool, so how would one go about introducing a companion type person? And with which portrayed doctor? I know there definitely more than a few out there.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:13 am

If I may intervene, I would like to post this link. It answers many questions. http://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t776-how-to-submit-your-character

When you are ready to create a character, please look at the template. http://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t266-character-creation-template

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:44 am

I should pay more attention to the topics, oops.

You should definitely check out those links that Night posted, but I'll give a quick summary.

Sadly, no, future Doctors are not permitted anymore. The only exception to character creation rules are to characters created before the rules were. Hence the few stray Doctor-like characters. When you have an idea for a character, copy and paste the Character Creation Template into a new topic in the Character Creation section. Which... is not necessarily the same place the template is posted. Just to be sure I'm not being confusing. It's right next to it. Right under the chat on the homepage, you can see that whole area. If you're creating an alien character, and the species isn't canon, you'll need a form for that, too. Plus any sort of devices they might carry around, but that's mostly to keep godmodding in check. If you've got like a mobile or a lighter, you're okay. 

That wasn't... very quick or short but. There you go. As soon as your form/s are posted, I'll take a look at them. Should be approved same-day, barring time zone complications Razz

Newb
Newb

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:19 am

Cool. I'll get to work! I hope you'll like what I bring to the table. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Stonehenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Stonehenge!   Hello Stonehenge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Stonehenge!
Page 1 of 1