Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Anthony Andrews I_vote_lcapAnthony Andrews I_voting_barAnthony Andrews I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Anthony Andrews I_vote_lcapAnthony Andrews I_voting_barAnthony Andrews I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Anthony Andrews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Reid/ TimeVoyager
Newb
Newb

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anthony Andrews

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark Brown (Nearly Black)
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 8''
Figure: Very thin, only 101 pounds
Other: None
Clothing: Usually found in a Magellan fishing shirt of some type or a simple t shirt and khakis

::Info::

Family:
Mother- Claire Andrews
Father- Dr. Nick Andrews (Missing, presumed dead)

Personality: Anthony is usually a fairly introverted person, being the "dinosaur nerd" of his class. He has a few close friends and mainly tries not to get in anyone else's way.
   While many kids his age would prefer to mess around or play video games in their spare time, Anthony prefers to spend his time exploring. He regularly makes trips into the woods that cover most of the landscape hunting for fossils and the like, where many would normally turn back. He feels more at home there than in the big city. Overall, he's a smart and sympathetic kid, and definitely an explorer at heart.

Strengths:
I. 'His Intelligence'- Anthony has the highest ranking average in his class and is very intelligent for his age
II. 'His speed and agility'- Anthony is light and fast, making for a good runner
III. 'Well Spoken'- Pretty self explanatory. He's a good speaker and can sometimes make it out of a situation without conflict. Other times he's not so fortunate.

Weakness:
I. Not a Heavy Lifter- his light build does also make him not very strong in comparison to others of his age
II. 'Awkwardness around the opposite gender'-... Yea, also self explanatory
III. 'Just because you can doesn't mean you should'- Anthony sometimes goes too far for knowledge

II. The Past
III. Space and space ships
Dislikes:
I. Being chased
II. Being Teased
III. Talking about his father
Dream: To see as much of the world (And later the universe) as possible and his never ending quest for knowledge

History: Anthony moved around a lot for most of his childhood, but his family finally settled down in north east texas where he now spends his time doing his schoolwork and hunting down and identifying various fossils of ancient sea life, such as ammonites and mosasaurs, in the woods that cover most of the landscape. His father, an astrophysicist, disappeared while working on a research project about the properties of the space time continuum when Anthony was very small. Anthony avoids talking about it as he doesn't know much, though he's tried investigating it in secret several times before, each time ending up with just strange, cryptic messages in his father's field notes. Frustrated, he's now given up and simply doesn't mention it.

Little does he know that an encounter with a portal, a man, and his big blue box is about to change his life forever...

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Curiosity after rping at starwarsrp.net

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
•Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
•A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

And so, it begins...

A thick blanket of clouds covered up what light there could have been in the sky, showing how fortune certainly wasn't favoring Anthony today. The Doctor had been able to sprint across the street to the next available light, but the shadowy organisms known as the Vashta Nerada had now swarmed most of the street.
  "Great. Just Great." he said to himself. "The floor is now lava."
  He lit and dropped a few of the matches in front of him so as to begin to move the creatures away from each. He then used the flashlight like a sort of force field on the ground as he jumped from stepping stone to stepping stone he'd created,  careful not to put out the matches. Little by little, he made his way across the street. Just as he jumped onto the lit portion of the sidewalk, a piece of chicken in his pack fell to the ground and was quickly swallowed up by the organisms. Anthony looked to The Doctor.
  "That was certainly a close one." he said with a slight smirk. "Let's go."

Last edited by TheTimeVoyager on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Looking good, just a few quick things to take care of:

Most importantly, the RP sample. We want to see what your character can do, not the Doctor. This is kind of why we have this bit here. Roleplaying as the Doctor in this section counts as godmodding. We want to see what you can give us when you only have yourself to control.

Secondly, the personality section is looking a little thin. Could you perhaps try to flesh it out a bit more? Give us as much detail as possible. How he handles himself, how he handles other people, how he reacts to certain emotions?

Lastly, the history. Which is actually, for it's length, quite good. There's just the one bit about investigating outer space and getting messages. As far as the site's point of view goes, we see all. So even if he doesn't know about it, we do. Unless you don't know about it yourself yet, and it's not causing to clear issues Wink Anyway! I'd just like you to elaborate a bit more on how he got to doing that, and perhaps what time he lives in. Just to be clear, in the case of using advanced tech or whatnot. We kind of need to know how a 15 year old from Texas contacted space.
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 pm

All of what you're saying is definitely valid. I kind of just wanted to get it up tonight and expand more tomorrow. Only thing I'm confused on is the contacting space thing. I'll put in more about it tomorrow, but they're garbled versions of field notes from his father's studies on time travel and space and stuff. Not contacting aliens just yet. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Also I'll take out the doctor's dialogue tomorrow when I start the process of tweaking.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Woot woot. Approved B)
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:58 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthony Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Andrews   Anthony Andrews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Andrews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: