Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_vote_lcapIs This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_voting_barIs This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_vote_lcapIs This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_voting_barIs This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? Empty
PostSubject: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:17 pm

"Okay, see ya! And don't wait too long this time, cause I have to admit, school is not worth staying for," Robin laughed, waving at Theta as she stepped out of his ship, closing the doors behind her and sighing as he disappeared.

It didn't take long for her to realize this wasn't exactly the place she was meant to be. As long as it wasn't some like... restricted building, she'd be fine, right? Oh gosh, she hoped he got the right time, because otherwise pick up would end poorly.

Cautiously looking around, she examined the boardroom-like area, taking note of the odd lighted sort of... half circles in the walls. They looked cool. Still, felt like she shouldn't be in here. Robin crept towards one of the porthole looking windows, eyebrows raising nearly to her hairline at the discovery that they were in the sky. Oh definitely not the right place at all. Also, she'd probably need a bit of help getting back to the ground. Meaning she couldn't quite sneak out. She didn't see this ending well.

Robin turned around, and immediately put her hands in the air. Guards. Oh. Certainly not a thing she'd expect in a boardroom, although they probably didn't expect her either. 

"I, uh. Promise I didn't get here on purpose? Any chance someone could tell me what day it is? Year, preferably?" She laughed nervously, figuring she was so far in the hole, she might as well dig a bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:45 pm

The Master - or Harold Saxon to most, for the time being - was making his way back to his office to watch the newest episode of Teletubbies. They were very fascinating and the last thing he wanted to do was watch recordings. What if someone else watched before he got to and then told him what happened? That would be very upsetting indeed. He picked up the pace slightly as his office door came into sight. He reached for the doorknob. As soon as his hand touched it, however, the voice of a guard came from behind him, "Sir?"

The Master stopped, took a deep breath, and turned around. "Yes, what is it?" he asked in as friendly a voice as he could manage as he was masking his irritation.

"There's someone here. They just... well, they just sort of appeared in the boardroom," the guard said.

"Oh? I suppose I should probably check it out then, huh..." he sighed. Teletubbies would have to wait. But if anyone spoiled it for him before he got caught up, they would regret it. "Thank you for alerting me," he said, flashing the guard a quick smile before setting off to the boardroom.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" one of the guards in the boardroom demanded, ignoring the questions.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Robin took a cautious step backwards, hands remaining near her head. In all honesty she was getting a bit tired of keeping them here but decided it best to deal with it. "I, uh. I'm Robin? And if you don't mind I think I'll keep my mode of travel a bit secret. At least until you tell me what year it is," she tried to bargain, fairly sure they were going to make her talk eventually. It wasn't exactly a tightly wrapped secret but sometimes admitting to having slight access to an alien spaceship - a Time Lord spaceship, even - left her in quite a corner. 

"Promise you, um. Whatever it was that got me here isn't going to be back any time soon? C-Could you just let me out, maybe? Won't cause any trouble, just sort of... want to get not-here, mostly?" Robin tried, a small hopeful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:27 am

As the Master entered the room, he saw his guards pointing their guns at someone. When he got closer, he noticed who they were pointing them at. Particularly, the age of said person. She looked relatively young, especially compared to all the guards. He raised an eyebrow, "What? Is this the intruder? Why exactly are you pointing your guns at this young lady?" The Master walked a bit closer, now standing between the men and their target, "Stand down. I don't see what harm she's done. Unless she's armed, I don't think we've got anything to worry about."

With that, he turned to look at her as the guards reluctantly lowered their weapons. "So, Robin, was it? I'd hate to push," he lied, flashing her what he hoped was a disarming smile, "But how exactly did you get on the Valiant? You don't look like a pilot or anything similar. I'm sure we can arrange a flight to get you not-here, but I'd like to know things first. If it's not so much trouble."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:40 am

Was that?

No, couldn't be.

The Prime Minister?

Robin stared dumbfounded for a moment, taking a second to catch herself up. Definitely quite a few years in the past, then. Woo, Theta sure had some calibrating to do. Or.. learning. Either way, she was in the face of a Prime Minister and it was probably best to answer him.

Awkwardly lowering her arms, she shifted a bit uncomfortably under his gaze. Every politician has their rumors, but Saxon... he had some particularly crazy ones. She couldn't decide if that meant she should definitely tell him or if she should lock away this secret with her life.

Honestly she couldn't see a reason against it.

"I, uh. Well I sort of.... Kind of teleported here, I suppose. Unintentionally. Not my fault, I wasn't flying. Note to self, should, uh... Probably look where I'm walking before I let my ride take off without me," Robin tried to joke, eyes flicking from Mr. Saxon to the rather unnerving army of guards behind him. Who... while not exactly aiming at her anymore, were still quite intimidating. "If you don't mind my asking, Mr. Prime Minister... How's it that you've got a flying boardroom? Or uh.. Cabinet, I suppose?" Is this even what a cabinet was? She had to admit, she was quite suspicious of it, but probably wouldn't push on the matter too much. He was, after all, kind of in charge here. She rubbed the back of her neck anxiously - an action she'd never noticed herself doing before, but found just felt right in this particular moment.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:20 am

"You teleported did you?" he asked, trying to sound like a normal, skeptical human, "And you weren't flying? I'd love to know who was." There weren't that many ways of teleporting, and even fewer ways that could also be considered flying. The most plausible explanation would seem to be that she came in a TARDIS, but he believed himself to be one of the remaining two, and he was in possession of the only TARDIS between the two of them. He decided this was almost definitely not how she arrived and that maybe she was wording things oddly. Noticing how uneasy she seemed, he glanced back to the guards and motioned for them to back off a bit more, hoping that might earn him a little more trust from this rather interesting newcomer.

He laughed. "I like you, you're funny. But of course I don't mind. You're standing on the aircraft carrier Valiant. Only instead of being like most aircraft carriers, this one stays up here above the Earth - I helped with that bit. It is the 21st century after all, not all ship float in the water. And this isn't the Cabinet room. That's back down there. Downing Street. This is just a boardroom that happens to be on a flying aircraft carrier," he explained, adding, "Why? D'you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Robin stared for a moment, a bit baffled by "not all ships float in the water", because last she checked, in the 21st century, they did. Then again, he was the Prime Minister, he could do what he pleased, she supposed. 

Also did he call her funny?

"... Uh, yeah, yeah. Very nice. Lots of um... Space," She gestured towards the rather large room around her, "Cool lights and uh.. such. Was just feeling a bit, um. Curious? Did you say you helped? With the flying bit? Because I'd think that's the trickiest part, how'd you manage that?" Robin tried to keep up the conversation - rather pathetically, she thought - in a way that still looked... casual? Because as much as she wanted to see how much of his rumors were truth, she didn't have a handy-dandy getaway car right now. Also, she wasn't really sure how to politely say 'oh it's been great Mr. Prime Minister but I've got more important places to be than your fancy sky ship.'
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 am

"Well, if you're really interested to know, that part was actually quite simple. There are eight very powerful turbines on either side of the Valiant. They keep it flying and, on occasion, help to clear out the air a bit. That part wasn't planned, it was a nice little bonus. Although," he paused for a second, glancing at the clock, "I doubt this is half as interesting to you as it is to me. And I'm sure we've both got things to do that don't involve standing around in a flying boardroom surrounded by guards. I prefer to stand around in flying offices."

He smiled, trying to think of how to go about things. It wasn't every day that someone just sort of appeared on your ship. Also, she seemed a bit awkward, and if he was going to figure out how she got here without just jumping to conclusions, he'd probably need her to be a bit more comfortable. Perhaps it'd be best to have this conversation, well, not up here. "I do believe you mentioned wanting to be elsewhere, and I believe I said after you answered my question, we could arrange to get you a ride down. Well, maybe now would be a good time to do that, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Robin's eyebrows shot up at "flying offices", and was vaguely concerned she was in trouble. Actually, she was more concerned that she wasn't. Honestly it was a bit weird that anyone of this kind of official... ness.... would be even slightly interested in a child with no business being there. Well.... Okay her turning up on the ship at all was probably more than slightly odd, but he wasn't exactly asking much about that at all. Barely even looked concerned. And she wasn't sure if she should be scared or dumbfounded. Maybe both. That sounded like a good plan.

"I uh... Yeah could uh," Robin cleared her throat a bit, shifting uncomfortably at the familiar tone he was taking with a complete stranger. "Could use a lift. Or I suppose the opposite of a lift, as evidently we are um. Flying." Now that she thought of it, she could potentially get herself down from here, but she had a feeling that since she'd gotten the attention of the government, it was probably best to just accept the help. Oh why couldn't Theta just realize what he'd done and get back here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?   Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This More Interesting Than Teletubbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: