Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Missy's Arsenal  I_vote_lcapMissy's Arsenal  I_voting_barMissy's Arsenal  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Missy's Arsenal  I_vote_lcapMissy's Arsenal  I_voting_barMissy's Arsenal  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Missy's Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Missy's Arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Missy's Arsenal    Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Note: All artwork belongs to the BBC, as it is, apparently, their concept art. Since they are so detailed, I didn't feel it necessary to include a description, as well. If you'd like me to add one, let me know. It is quite small text.

Name: Missy's Phone

Abilities: It is a disintegrator, and the trigger on the side fires a shot out the back, blowing the victim to particles. Or... burning, perhaps. Who cares, they're particles now. It's also shown to act quite like a smart phone, with a sort of "home" or "on" button on the bottom, and a touchscreen with the ability to show images - and possibly a camera (unclear, canonly, so I'll avoid it). And, most likely, live stream, considering the videos she was showing the Doctor. Quite a powerful smartphone.

Appearance: 
Missy's Arsenal  Wpid-doctor-who_series-8_ep-11_dark-water_prod-art6-jpg

Name: Missy's bracelet

Abilities: This bracelet is a teleporter, and possess the ability to travel through worlds, due to Gallifreyan technology. It is also a sort of... controller, for her army of Cybermen (but until more episodes are released, I'll be playing a pre-Dark Water Missy, with no active army). It is also assumed it has the power to travel in time (as unless she is shown to actually have a TARDIS canonly, I'd rather not give her one - although she has traveled in time canonly, and it does need to be written in somewhere).

Appearance: 
Missy's Arsenal  Doctor-who_series_8_episode-12_death-in-heaven_production-artwork-4

Last edited by Robin/Missy on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Missy's Arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy's Arsenal    Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:44 am

///k i done it, bumping it back to relevance
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Missy's Arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy's Arsenal    Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:41 pm

nat, just a suggestion, her bracelet could be a TARDIS with it's chameleon circuit working. I've heard of them disguised as phones before in cannon stories.

other than that approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missy's Arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missy's Arsenal    Missy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missy's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1