Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_vote_lcapJenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_voting_barJenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_vote_lcapJenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_voting_barJenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny (Doctor's Daughter)
Newb
Newb

Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] Empty
PostSubject: Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]   Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:19 am

::[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]::
JENNY

Species: Time-Lady

::Appearance::
Hair: Light-Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5"2'
Figure: Lean, Athletic
Other: N/A
Clothing: Green Shirt, Black Leather Pants (Pleather??), Combat Boots

::Info::
Family: Father: Tenth Doctor
Personality: Jenny possesses immense intelligence, salaciousness, and determination, qualities she inherited from her father. Jenny is also flirtatious and manipulative (as shown when she tricks Cline by face battling him in order to get his gun). Jenny was 'born' with military values, but her father's influence caused her to see the world in a different way via his values and principles, while still using some of her own at times.

Post 'regeneration', Jenny kept to a mindset much closer to her father's, her thirst for adventure was reawakened. Jenny is also very impulsive, frequently doing actions before thinking them through (as shown when she takes the shuttlecraft almost immediately after reviving).

Strengths: Physical, Intellectual, Strong Decision Making Skills, Agility, Stamina
Weakness: Impulsiveness, Stubbornness
Dislikes: Violence (unless completely necessary), General Cobb ((Who shoots a person like that?...)), Other threatening aliens
Dream: To find her father and to keep exploring the universe.

History: Jenny was 'born' on a planet called Messaline when her 'father', the tenth doctor's, hand was forcibly put into a progeneration machine, used to create soldiers for a war against an alien species called the Hath, via the parent's DNA.

Jenny was named by her father's companion, Donna Noble, from the proGENeration machine used to create her. Jenny was born as a mature adult, with perfect physical strength and military knowledge to help their side of the army with the war, causing her to be extremely violent and aggressive at first.

Jenny, The Doctor, and Donna were cut off from the Doctor's other companion, Martha, after Jenny pressed a button causing the tunnel they were in to escape from the Hath. Soon after, the three are imprisoned, and the Doctor finds that Jenny has two hearts, as he does (per Donna's suggestion), indicating that she is a time lady, though 'an echo' as the Doctor puts it, rather than a real one.

The trio escape, via Jenny face battling the guard, Cline, and stealing his pistol, and set off to stop the war between the Hath and the soldiers. After being convinced to not kill Cobb by her father, Jenny discusses travelling with her father in the TARDIS, though her dream is short lived and is shot, and to the Doctor's knowledge, is killed when she doesn't regenerate.

After the Doctor leaves Messaline with Donna and Martha, Jenny revives, and steals a shuttlecraft to explore the universe. She strives to be like her father, and sends him a space version of a message in a bottle after a suggestion from a man in a cantina on one of the planets she visited, and hopes he gets it so they can reunite.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I googled "Doctor Who Roleplay" you guys were the first result Very Happy

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Jenny peered through the darkness at her father, she had to think quickly to get him out of this. Pulling out the sonic she turned the lights above her on (hoping she had the right setting), as well as the one above him, perhaps a bit brighter than they were meant to be. Those lit up a majority of the street but not quite enough to get across.

The blonde looked around inside her pack for anything else that could be useful, finding a flashlight and a pack of matches, as well as a rubber duck, a raincoat, a carrot, and a chicken leg? The time lady pulled out the rubber duck (squeaky and yellow), the flashlight, the book of matches, and the chicken leg.

First, Jenny took the greasy chicken leg, and rubbed it on the duck, though the duck was most likely already greasy, judging by the proximity of the duck to the chicken when it was still in the bag. Next, she took the matches, and (after struggling at first to get one to light) promptly lit the duck on fire, yelled a "Duck!" to her father, pun intended, and threw it into the middle of the street, lighting up a bit more of the area. She then did the same to the chicken, whose grease would most likely keep it burning for quite a bit of time, she presumed.

The blonde then turned the flashlight on, shoved it in her mouth, and quickly used what little time she had to maneuver herself over to the other side of the street as quickly as she could whilst still holding the flashlight and avoiding the flaming objects, finally reaching the Doctor safely.

Last edited by Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed personality)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]   Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:38 am

Hm... well, pretty much good?

Except half the personality is completely copied from the wiki, which is unacceptable. That's something to be rewritten. To my knowledge, the history is pretty much okay, but the personality needs to be redone. At least the copy-pasted part.

Also, wouldn't the chicken leg be eaten immediately upon entering Vashta territory? 

Otherwise, you're set here. Just get that kinda fixed up. And in all honesty, there's no reason she couldn't cross the street with just the duck, I suppose, but I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]   Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Fixed the personality bit.

I guess I was thinking the Vashta Nerada wouldn't want to eat something that was flaming? That and a video I watched (while writing this) showed that rubber ducks don't burn for too long...

plus the fact that i wrote this at like two in the morning probably didn't help...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]   Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Woo, 10/10, approved //thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]   Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny (Doctor's Daughter) [FIXED]
Page 1 of 1