Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Strabotunes I_vote_lcapStrabotunes I_voting_barStrabotunes I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Strabotunes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Strabotunes Empty
PostSubject: Strabotunes   Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Name: Strabotunians
From the planet: Strabotune, in the Lyrae Cloud Galaxy

Appearance: (Pictures aren't required, but they are appreciated. If you don't have one, please just describe your alien in as much detail as possible.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These carnivorous aliens are a type of reptile resembling an almost humanoid lizard or crocodile. They have four arms(two sets of arms) with razor-like claws, and two legs, with a long, powerful tail. They have two eyes which sit concealed in their sockets and can often make them appear to be devious. Their eyesight is excellent. They have a long snout with their noses and mouths full of sharp teeth, like an alligator/crocodile, and they have a very good sense of smell. Their ears are small and difficult to see, and their hearing is not the best.  Their skin is very thick and very strong, and their skin colors are mostly light red and dark gold, which tend to become faded as they age.

Attitude: (How do they act? What kind of society do they run, how do they react to other people?)
They are a very warrior-like race, and enjoy having wars with other planets. The males are usually more aggressive than their female counter part and their colors are darker. The females, however, are usually more tactical thinkers. They also like to capture slaves from other races, and make them work under cruel, harsh conditions. Other uses for their slaves includes building homes or cutting out caves into the sides of mountains for the Strabs to live in, or other hard work, and when the slaves become old or sick, and are unable to work anymore, they are very likely to become their owner's next meal. The Strabs also refuse to be at peace with any other planet. Their biggest enemy is the Neterian Emperor of Astronia, and often attack the planets that are a part of that Empire. They also enjoy attacking the merchant ships and harassing any spaceships that they come across. They are very fierce attackers and rarely let up until they have defeated or captured those they are attacking.
Among their own society, the Strabotunians fight one another for various rights, such as fighting for the right to a certain female, or earning a female's attraction, earning the right to be in charge of the group(like in a wolf pack, alpha male and all that), getting a better home, and so forth. Their children grow up learning to be tough, and fight for what they want, and are taught military type things rather than academic studies. They don't often speak English, and when they do it tends to be choppy as they don't have a large vocabulary. Their own language is harsh and seems almost full of growls and grunts and other guttural sounds.

Technology: (What kind of technology do they have? Are they advanced, behind Earth, or at the same stages as Earth? What kinds of things have they invented so far?)
Their technology is sort of primitive in most ways. They tend to live almost like you'd imagine a cave man living. Caves or primitive huts serve as their homes, and they cook over a camp fire usually, if they have a fire or place to cook at all. They focus most of their technology into weapons and space ships, so they can go out on raids on their neighboring planets and if they have better firepower, they have more chances of destroying their enemies. They also use their captive slaves to build and design these things, as they normally aren't clever enough to think of some of the ideas like humans or other races might think of. Their weapons are very deadly and powerful. They have a wide range of weapons that they carry in their hands, and several others that are attached to their ships so they can attack from inside their ships.

Backstory: (What happened to them in the past? If they are evil/bad, what made them that way? If they are good/helpful, why are they like that? Details please.)
The Strabotunians have always been a tough, aggressive race, fighting with one another for various reasons. None of them have ever bothered to keep very much track of their history, although some of the females will tell tales to their young of times past. The stories told are often mis-told or changed greatly from generation to generation, and one Strab may tell the version of the story that it heard totally different from another Strab from another family might tell the version of the story that it was told, so their beginnings are completely lost to all stories, as none of them have any idea about their history.
After a long time with the Strabs believing they were the only ones in the universe, they were surprised by a visit from their closest neighboring planet, Drodetune, when a ship came from across space and landed on Strabotune. Of course, the warring Strabotune race attacked their visitor, who fought back and only just managed to flee back into their ship, but the Strabs managed to capture one of them and had the sense not to kill it. They forced their prisoner to tell them how they got to their planet and where he came from, and then began trying to build their own ship, but met with failure at every attempt, since they weren't very sciency or clever. So they made their prisoner help them, and before long they had a crude ship that could go a little ways into outer space. From there, they continued to work on and improve their ships and eventually were able to go and visit their Drodotunian neighbors as well. The two races have constantly been at odds and fighting one another since then, and the Strabs occasionally took a prisoner here and there, losing one of their own now and then, and so on.
After a lot more time had passed, the Strabs became aware that there were other races out there as well, and so they improved their ships so they could make longer journeys, and set out to explore more and find other races to fight with and conquer. Their long time enemies, the Drods, became a lesser enemy as the Strabs focused their efforts more on attacking the other planets and capturing humans and other types of slaves, and using their slaves' ideas to improve their ships and weaponry and stuff.

Present: (How do they act now? What is their main goal for their kind at this moment in time? What do they do for most of the time?)
The Strabs' main goal is conquering the Astronian Empire, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon, seeing as the empire has four planets in it, and a large military to protect it and its allies. Most of their time is spent roaming through space and watching for Imperial or merchant ships to pass through, so they can attack them. Otherwise, they also send raid parties out to various planets to attack cities and cause havoc, and take prisoners.

Last edited by Clara/Charity on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Strabotunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strabotunes   Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Rad. Approved
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Strabotunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strabotunes   Strabotunes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:24 pm

cool Smile I'll be using these guys as the villains of the RP I'm going to do. Just as soon as I write up the opening post. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sponsored content

Strabotunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strabotunes   Strabotunes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strabotunes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: