Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Hello, peoples of the universe I_vote_lcapHello, peoples of the universe I_voting_barHello, peoples of the universe I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Hello, peoples of the universe I_vote_lcapHello, peoples of the universe I_voting_barHello, peoples of the universe I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Hello, peoples of the universe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AkibaSilver
Newb
Newb

Hello, peoples of the universe Empty
PostSubject: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello to all you experienced roleplayers out there. While this forum appears to be dead, I'm hoping that anyone still left around is good fun to rp with and that they don't mind if I'm a bit slow with posting sometimes
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:18 pm

I'm still here! Smile I'm not sure why the place has been so inactive lately, but normally it's not like this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
AkibaSilver
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Well then, it's nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 pm

nice to meet you too Smile
Back to top Go down
AkibaSilver
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:38 pm

So, how do I do anything? Banana
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:01 pm

You need to check out the forums and make a character. The mods will approve it out tell you what to do to get it approved.
Back to top Go down
AkibaSilver
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Got it. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:03 pm

no problem Smile good luck with it
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Hey there Silver,

Name's Brax ^_^ nice to meet you, the site's hopefully going to pick up a little bit but with school around the corner, it'll be a little quiet. I'm still aroun so if you want to ask any questions, please don't hesitate to ask !
Back to top Go down
AkibaSilver
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Welcome to the site, Silver! Smile

Like brax said, with school getting up and started, many members are offline and trying to get used to their new schedules, though this place is certainly not dead. I was on vacation the past week (hence why I haven't been here), but I'm online most evenings, if you need to ask questions or want to roleplay Smile

So, tell us a little about yourself? You know, what made you decide to join the site, how long you've been rping, if you are a cat or dog person... haha Razz
Back to top Go down
AkibaSilver
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:07 am

Well, I've been Rping for about a year or so on and off, and the current forum I'm on is pretty quiet at the moment, so I'm looking to branch out into other places. I do have college right now, but it's not so punishing a schedule at the moment.

Oh, and I'm a cat person Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, peoples of the universe   Hello, peoples of the universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, peoples of the universe
Page 1 of 1