Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_vote_lcapNew Character- Charlie SinClaire I_voting_barNew Character- Charlie SinClaire I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_vote_lcapNew Character- Charlie SinClaire I_voting_barNew Character- Charlie SinClaire I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

New Character- Charlie SinClaire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

New Character- Charlie SinClaire Empty
PostSubject: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Charlie is short for her age, only about 5'5". She's very small in structure all together, being very slim as well. She has long, curly blonde hair that cascades down to the small of her back, threaded through with caramel brown lowlights. Her eyes are an icy blue with green flecks towards the outer rim. Her face consists of rather average features, made distinguishable by her strong jaw and prominent cheekbones, as well as the freckled dotting the surface of her nose and cheeks. All in all, Charlie is very pretty, though not one to be described as beautiful.

Charlie is a very cold girl. She's bold, rude and sarcastic. She's terrified of letting anyone get close to her for fear of getting attached, which she sees as a weakness. On the other hand, Charlie is also brilliant and amazingly funny, and everyone knows it. There isn't a girly bone in this one's body. She spends most of her time training in martial arts, or practicing her use of weaponry. Charlie is dangerous, and uses other people's fear to her advantage. She isn't, however, actually a bad person. She is fiercely loyal to those who have served her in the past, and would lay down her life to protect just about anybody.

Now comes the hard part.
Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman, madly in love, who met while working with Torchwood. These two people had two children- a son, Jonah, and his little sister Charlotte. One day, when Charlie was five and Jonah was fourteen, they were killed while on a mission, leaving their children in the foster system. Jonah never let Charlie down. As soon as he was old enough he legally adopted Charlie, and did all he could to care for her and keep her safe. His biggest love, though, was Torchwood. he spent years as a kid trying to figure out how he could be of use to them, how he could help. Charlie, being only five at the time of her parents death, harbored only a fiery hate for the organization.
When Jonah was nineteen, he finally got a job as the medical assistant with Torchwood. He loved it there, and told his sister all about how amazing it was. She never believed him. A few years later, Jonah was needed for a mission. Charlie begged him not to go, but he did anyway. He was killed the next day.
After that, Charlie's only goal in life was to take down Torchwood or die trying. And she almost did.
She got a job there, simply as a general assistant, and worked her way up. She didn't have an actual job- she helped everyone with whatever they needed. Though she was cold, most of the team warmed up to her. Then, came the day she had been waiting for.
She was the only one there. She could blow the place up. She almost did. Only, there was one kink in her plan. She wasn't actually alone, and she was shot by the second in command before she could finish. Jack saved her life. He helped her get better, took her under his wing. It was odd, considering how she had repaid him, but Charlie took it as a lesson. She was let back in, worked her way back up, and loved Torchwood with her whole heart.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Approved, have fun RPing!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Approved!

And welcome to the site Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 pm

ha! Beat you Time Boy!
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:33 pm

This may make me seem a bit dumb, but this site is laid out very differently than most of the roleplays I'm used to. How do I start exactly?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 pm

You would, go to Open RP's and start an RP if you'd like or go on the chat box and get to know a few of the people while they are on.

If you find someone you'd like to RP with, make a Closed RP with them in it.

You don't have to, but you could post a pic for your character and do a signature. Any more questions please feel free to ask Sonya, myself or the Mods.
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you (:
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:31 pm

No problem, happy to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Charlie SinClaire   New Character- Charlie SinClaire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character- Charlie SinClaire
Page 1 of 1