Ezzi's not dead!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Ezzi's not dead!  Empty
PostSubject: Ezzi's not dead!    Ezzi's not dead!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello, there! It's been over a year since I've left, so I'll explain some things.

I died. No I didn't. My interest in roleplaying died. And now it's revived, so I came back.

I've read my past roleplays and wondered when I decided that I was a good writer. But, I want to better myself, so I'm back, probably stil just as bad, but willing to right myself.

Now, those who don't know me can know me as Ezzi and can find me on several different sites with the username EzziBA, so I suppose you can try to contact me if I'm active on those sites.

I really want to start writing again, so you'll probably see me joining  open roleplays or making one of my own pretty quick.

Also, I'm thinking about completely erasing my character, Esther Adele, 'cause I think she's boring, but I'm not sure where I want to go with a new one, so creating another might take me awhile, especially since I usually reveal the details of a character in roleplay groups I created as I write so I can think about what I want over time, not in a couple hours of thought.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back. I think I'll stay a little longer this time.

-Ezzi
Back to top Go down

Ezzi's not dead!
Page 1 of 1