Share | 

Taking The Initiative

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missy
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Taking The Initiative   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:58 pm

OOC: This thread is open to everyone, if you can find a good excuse to be here. Some humans may have difficulty with that, but it shouldn't be impossible. I won't exclude Doctors either, though Missy might resent them a bit; she doesn't do 'damsel in distress', thanks. Chronologically, it begins immediately following Missy's disappearance at the end of Death In Heaven.

The location is an underground base in America, run by a group made up of former UNIT soldiers gone rogue, and a few independent agents, with the general goal of locking up, killing, and/or experimenting on aliens (depending on how dangerous or useful they think said aliens might be). They're far more vicious than UNIT ever were. For the good of humanity, of course.

----

Missy found herself teleported into a large concrete-lined room. It was underground, but that was pretty much all she could tell of its location, and that was more from the smell than anything else. Something was blocking her higher senses, and whatever it was lined up perfectly with the borders of this room. If she hadn't known full well that those teleport beams didn't do interplanetary, she wouldn't even have been able to tell if she was still on Earth or not.

The room was very long and wide, interspersed with concrete pillars to support the ceiling, which was only three meters high. Dim strip-lights imbedded in it illuminated some of the room, but some of these were flickering or broken, leaving darkened corners and hiding places throughout the room.

There was a door directly in front of her, but it looked very heavy, and she would somehow be very surprised it it wasn't locked and bolted. It was also made of what appeared to be an incredibly dense, and not Earth native, wood.

There were at least two dozen other beings here, all non-human (or at least hybrids). She spotted at least three with wings, and one who had to crouch down to avoid hitting its head on the ceiling. The rest appeared (mostly) humanoid, though it's always difficult to be certain in these situations.

They appeared to all be staring at her. Well she had just appeared in a flash of blue light. That's usually seen as unusual.

A quick mental account told her she no longer had anything of technological value on her person. The Doctor had taken her phone, and soldier-boy had taken her control bracelet. She was completely unarmed, in a potentially hostile situation.

But then, as she scanned the crowd, she realised... so were they. Sure, some of them had natural weapons; claws and teeth, but that appeared to be the height of it.

She knew she had to make a good first impression. This gathering was unnatural and reeked of imprisonment. She had seen this sort of movie; usually the biggest one starts off with something like 'fresh meat'. Surprisingly, this had not happened yet, and she had been standing here for all of five seconds so far.

She smiled brightly, making no effort to hide the dangerous glint in her eyes as she stepped forward, gesturing widely to the entire room as she announced, "Well hello there! My name's Missy, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~bellathestrange
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Initiative   Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:12 pm

All The Rani remembered was she and Nysil,where pulled to a location. She really needed to take her T.A.R.D.I.S,off the random type setting she had she just let it decide where they went. She had been happy,because for the first time the machine had taken a shape that fit in. She walked a little ways from her T.A.R.D.I.S,and she saw the men running some kind of operation.She turned to Nysil,and whispered,"Get out of here,they have already seen me."

She watched as he disappeared,as she tried to look human. As the men neared her she saw a machine in their hand.She had seen something like that to many times,and knew it was reading her vitals. The next thing she knew,one of them had hit her from behind. She had faded from consciousness. As she came back to the living,she was in a small concrete room.She saw some fascinating creature,and the urge was coming back.She had learned since she had come back,that she was addicted to experimenting and always had been.She went to a corner,and sat down,and started thinking of ways to escape. She would have to see,where they were first of all. But most of the creature,did not want to talk to her. She realized that all she had done,had not been forgotten.

She had been there a few days,and they did feed them but they always kept a cattle prong.She made sure she thanked them,and unnerve them. It had been after feeding time,when the blue light appeared,and a figure was left behind.She felt sorry for whatever creature it was,and she was sure,that she herself did not look intimidating. She stood from where ,she was seated,and walked to where the figure could see her. Her clothes were still her black catsuit,with the belt with the big rhinestone R.

" Hello Missy,and maybe one of them will talk to you. I am The Rani." she said,as she smiled at Missy. She felt a strange connection,and that is what drew her to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Missy
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Initiative   Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Missy wasn't sure if it was a good thing of a bad thing that there was a familiar face (relatively speaking) present. It certainly wasn't a neutral thing; it had to turn out to be either good or bad. And of course, there was the question of when, if at all, to admit who she was. Surely the other Time Lady would at least figure out what she was soon enough, if not who.

Of course, she had worked with the Rani before. To the Master she had come across as a very reasonable woman, who tended to think in more practical terms than emotional, and probably wouldn't be particularly offended to find out who she was. At least not as offended as the Doctor had been, the poor dear.

Missy had a quick look around to see if anyone else was going to react to her sudden appearance, and if there was anyone else around here she might know. No one else seemed willing to approach her, and she didn't see anyone else she knew, but then again there were still plenty of places to hide here.

Returning her full attention quickly to the Rani, she smiled brightly, "Oh, it's good to see you again, dear. I love what you've done with your hair." She was sure the cheap joke at the obvious Regeneration since they'd last met wouldn't go over the head of even the dumbest of the Doctor's companions, nevermind an intelligent woman like the Rani.

She held out her hand in that very human gesture requesting a handshake. The physical contact would clearly and easily reveal her identity to pretty much any other Time Lord, even if the Rani hadn't already guessed.

Missy figured she'd probably guessed, but you never know until you ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~bellathestrange
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Initiative   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:15 pm

She looked at Missy,as she then had a smirk after she shook Missy's hand.She had heard of time lords changing their Wait, what the hells a figgernet? before,but it was her first time seeing one. In a way,Rani understood,she had too many enemies to keep the same face to long.She had hid for a while to,and still creatures feared her.

" Depends on how you looked at it,you did try to kill me last time we met. I barely escaped had to rebuild my T.A.R.D.I.S. Is the new look,a fashion statement or trying to hide." she said,as she paused and looked around her. The Rani raised her eyebrow,and snapped her fingers and some in the room flinched. There was one thing that transcended time and that was fear among life forms of any planet. She was still feared,and she did not want that anymore.

" My recent change came from,wanting to atone for my past sins,and not be silent anymore.No one thought it strange,that i would let one of my experiments carelessly escape on Gallifrey.I just was the scape goat that was needed at the time. But,on to other things,We need to figure out how to get out of here. My companion is hiding in my T.A.R.D.I.S somewhere,I forgot what my failsafe location was." The Rani,was bored and she could tell she was starting to ramble.That was the one thing she hated she could not help it,her mind would go in different directions and so would her conversations. She had so many answers but not the correct questions. She then had an odd thought and just had to ask,"Do you still hear the drums or did you finally get rid of them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Initiative   

Back to top Go down

Taking The Initiative
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: