Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_vote_lcapThe Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_voting_barThe Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_vote_lcapThe Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_voting_barThe Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days   The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:23 pm

The Adventures of The 1st Archer ~ End Of An Era

First a bit of "Editor's Notes" if you will, this set of 13 stories is all set directly after the time war. They are all also based on scripts written by me and a friend about The Archer, The Saviour, Melissa & Jake. This episode will be classed as a backstory, but the rest will go under fanfiction. Also, I encourage feedback to be left after the end of each "Episode." Ta!

Prologue: The Beginning Of The End

Once in a constellation of stars safely centered at the helm of creation, there was a planet that stood above all others. A planet inhabited by a race of supreme beings who were the lords of space and time. They engineered and discovered such outstanding technological advancements such as time travel, harnessing a dying star in a permanent state of decay, and even their evolution fell in such perfect harmony that their bodies developed regeneration of their own cells when damaged. These were the perfect species, so why did they fall?

In another corner of creation stood a species so ruthless, so powerful, so feared that their own form would cause them to go insane. They killed their own creator on more than one occasion, whether it be due to spite or due to his supposed incompetence, they did not fear life without their "God." They were a race known as The Daleks. They had been stripped of love, pity, compassion, joy, regret, guilt, sadness. They had lost all emotion except for hate and there was nothing that could stop them. Not even the Time lords.

In the years gone by, the two had fought a countless number of times but none like this. The Last Great Time War was about to begin.
Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of The 1st Archer ~ The End Of Days
Page 1 of 1