Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
So, ugh... hi? I_vote_lcapSo, ugh... hi? I_voting_barSo, ugh... hi? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

So, ugh... hi?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rhodes
Newb
Newb

So, ugh... hi? Empty
PostSubject: So, ugh... hi?   So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Now might be a good time to say that I'm terrified. Not of the RP, I can do that bit. It's the style of this forums, gonna take some getting used to. Ah well, how hard can it be? *eyes forums, gulping*

Okay, okay, fine. I'll be serious. Hi, I'm a random guy who you can either call GhostOfProtocol or that guy. GhostOfProtocol is a username I use on many a forums and it's always sort of followed me so why not let it follow me here? Once I get more comfortable here perhaps you'll learn my IRL name. We shall see.

That guy is just random, please don't call me that, please!

I'm a laid back Brit who likes to sip tea. Steriotypes, yey. For the most part I'm relaxed and I always know when to make a joke. Don't worry, I can be serious when I need to be.

So yeah, hi!

*offers tea like a true brit*
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

So, ugh... hi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, ugh... hi?   So, ugh... hi? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:06 am

Haha, hello there, umm, I think I'll call you Pro for short! (as long as that's fine by you?)

*accepts tea gladly* So, welcome to the site, Pro! There is no need to be nervous, really. The forums are easy to navigate once you get used to it, and if you need any help the staff and even non-staff are super friendly and will probably help ya' out.

If you can't tell, the site is slightly, uh... quiet, at the moment, but that's just because of school and work and stuff. It's a little more hopping on holidays and weekends, so I promise it isn't always like this!

I see you've already figured out how to submit a character app, so I'll go over and take a look at that once I'm done with classes Smile

-theta
Back to top Go down

So, ugh... hi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: