Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Aidan Langhoff  I_vote_lcapAidan Langhoff  I_voting_barAidan Langhoff  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Aidan Langhoff  I_vote_lcapAidan Langhoff  I_voting_barAidan Langhoff  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Aidan Langhoff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan Langhoff
Newb
Newb
Aidan Langhoff

Aidan Langhoff  Empty
PostSubject: Aidan Langhoff    Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:38 pm

/Users/stevenlanghoff/Desktop/images.jpeg

Aidan Langhoff
Species:Human
:: Appearance::
Hair:Curly Hair
Eyes:Brownish
Height:5.2
Figure:Muscular.
Other:Scar On Left Eye.
Clothes:Trench Coat,Khaki,Nike Shoes.
::Info::
Personality:Very Exited At Times.
Strengths 3-1
Weakness 2-3
Likes 2-2
Dislikes 3-1
History:Aidan Was A Very Respected Engineer Until One Day He Could Only Describe As "Sin" He Got A Scar On His Eye He Decided To Get A Eyepatch On His Left Eye,Now He Wishes To Explore With The 9th And 10th Doctor As Though He Sees The Doctor Commonly.
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
The Sontarans Have Attacked You,But You Have A Bag With 5 Items What Item Will You Use To Defend Yourself And Stun The Sontarans

Items
Revolver
Flashbang
Wrench
Hide!
All OF These!

Flashbang :3

Last edited by Cyberman3410 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Aidan Langhoff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Langhoff    Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:31 am

Hey Cyber, please use the templates provided and wait for the admin to review it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , once you have filled it out and edited with the sonic screwdriver, let us know Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidan Langhoff
Newb
Newb
Aidan Langhoff

Aidan Langhoff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Langhoff    Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:04 pm

I Am Done Making My Character And Alien,I Must Make The Alien's Planet and Complete The Copies
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Aidan Langhoff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Langhoff    Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 10:05 am

Your profile is still lacking strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, and the personality needs to be far more than two words. Your history also needs to be considerably buffed out. Like childhood life. Why did he decide to become an engineer? What happened that he lost his eye?

And I'd be careful about RPing meeting the doctor and knowing them well without one of their approval first. Usually the policy is to write up a character who hasn't met the Doctor yet, then run into them in a roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Aidan Langhoff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Langhoff    Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 1:18 pm

To add on to what Meta said, the Roleplaying section is not the one we had provided in the template and it's to get a feel for how your character reacts to a certain situation, at minimum 5 to 6 sentences.

Additionally, where is the section that includes the family? If he does not have any, please state so, rather than deleting the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aidan Langhoff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Langhoff    Aidan Langhoff  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aidan Langhoff
Page 1 of 1