Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Medusa Canon I_vote_lcapThe Medusa Canon I_voting_barThe Medusa Canon I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Medusa Canon I_vote_lcapThe Medusa Canon I_voting_barThe Medusa Canon I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Medusa Canon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Extinct
Newb
Newb
Mark Extinct

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 3:24 pm

The Snakeskin Built This Canon Which Can Hit The Surface Of A Planet And Every Atom Into Rock, Which Leaves Their Resources And Surface Habitable.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark Extinct
Newb
Newb
Mark Extinct

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:11 pm

The Medusa Canon
This Canon has the ability to turn any planet or moon into Solid Rock. The Snakeskin Then mine that planet for resources, and kill any survivors.
The Canon itself doesn’t look that menacing. It’s a giant shiny tube that extends from a point on the planet Obsolutionite. The way it works, is that someone ha to look through the telescope on the side of, to choose the planet. Then they have to charge the canon up, and type in the coordinates of where you want it to hit. Then everyone has to stand 5 miles back, as the canon shoots a grey mass that hits the planet and turns every atom on the surface to stone
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Does it have a weakness? A weak spot that prevents the weapon from being overpowered?
Back to top Go down
Mark Extinct
Newb
Newb
Mark Extinct

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:41 am

The Medusa Canons only weakness is the same for all rocks on earth. Erosion. Luckily, no other planet knows that, and Obsolutionite never has rain.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 9:25 pm

I understand that, however, I feel as if you are trying to make it a tad too powerful...as no one can tell about the weaknesses, but what happens when it encounters rain on Earth? I think there needs to be a few weaknesses to balance out what is a very powerful weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Medusa Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medusa Canon   The Medusa Canon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Medusa Canon
Page 1 of 1