Share | 

Avacado the Musical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Location: Planet Fbhfkndnb, Deer Pancake (a bar from the creators of Moose Waffle!)

"This. This place, it has gooood drinks I told ya'. Didn't I told ya'? Yeh I think I did"

The bar was full of drunken aliens, and I mean fulllll. It was Space Holdiay, and everyone from the planet Fbhfkndnb and neighboring planets were all together to celebrate it, with, you guessed it, too many alcoholic drinks. Now, don't ask why Theta thought it was a good idea to let his teenaged companion Robin drink, but if you ask me, Theta drinking was bad enough.

I thought Timelords couldn't get drunk, you say? Yeah, well, sit down and let me tell the story.

Anyways Space Holiday was a very important holiday that signified the importance of Space among the people of that star system. It was like Space's birthday, the big bang and all that, even though nobody even knew when Space's birthday was. No body ever asked space, but then again, the holiday was more about getting drunk than pleasing space. Anyways, they chose today to be space's birthday and that was that.

Yes. Today. May 28. Argue with me that I'm wrong.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 7:38 pm

((WhAT is thIs))

Chris scowled, sweating glass in hand as she leaned over the bar to steady herself. She was not built to hold alcohol. Technically, she wasn't legally allowed to drink it anyway. Maybe. On Earth at least - who knew the limit around here? She'd only had maybe two drinks, but she was already wasted. She raised an arm to wave the bartender over, and without a word, slowly slid her empty glass over the edge of the bar, sending it shattering on the floor. The bartender merely sighed and swept it to the side - it wasn't like this was the first broken glass tonight - maybe the 30th. It was rowdy as hell in here, and certainly not the place for a child like Chris.

"Do ya' think..." She hiccuped, eyes locked somewhere in the distance, scowl still present on her face. "Do ya' think thur's an alien race tha' looks like avocados...?" Chris pursed her lips, turning her gaze towards her drunken pal. She'd been pondering this for the past 20 minutes and couldn't drop the subject.

Companion

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:06 pm

Theta shrugged, draping his upper body over the bar and rubbing the wooden surface with one hand, his ear pressed firmly to the surface, like it could tell him its secrets, or lock combo, or whatever he was trying to do.

"Never saw any, buttt" he sat up, grinning widely "The universe is cooool n' avdacados probably exist. Alien avacados, not the earthy ones"

Theta drooped back down again, back to whatever he was doing with the bar; his hair covered his face but he didn't seem to notice or mind "W-*hic*-we shoulnd't stare though that'-that's probably racist, Robin. Avacados have feels too i bet ya'"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Chris' frown deepened, seriously considering the predicament of not being able to stare at aliens. Of course, you couldn't stare at people in public - that's disgustingly rude. But through her drunken, slowed mind, she found herself an idea and sat up abruptly, slapping the table. "Whaat about broadway? Do ya' think avocados put on shows?" Chris squinted - apparently the tighter you scrunch your face, the clearer you can think - and leaned back on the table, this time her face resting in her hands instead of on the wood. "Mayb... maybe they aren't any fun, though....... Wha' if they're havin' some kinda veg't'ble war? Tha'd be sad.........."

Companion

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:19 pm

"Well sure avacados wool put on shows, everyone loves shows!"

Theta abruptly stood up, the bartender eyeing him warily before going back to cleaning glasses with a shrug. Theta hiccuped, and then, seemingly just noticing the curtain of hair in front of his face, took out a rubber band and attempted to make a man bun. It failed, though, although he now sported an odd, off centered ponytail.

"C'mon lets go see shows by avacado pepes" he waved his hands in a stand up already gesture "Lady- *hic* - Lady should know where vegetable broadway is!"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Chris stood up slowly, scowl still on her face - which would probably be there until the issue of space avocados was resolved. Staring at her own large, clumsy feet, she hesitantly took a step.

And fell directly on her face. 

She grunted, pushing herself up, talons sliding on the smooth flooring. "I've fallen an I can't getup..." Chris grumbled, sighing as she tried to find Theta's shoes among the crowd of many other aliens' shoes. She was very in the way at this point, wings taking up a whole lot of room and bugging most of the nearby drunks. Her go-to solution when a floor is too slippery to walk on is usually to fly low to the ground, but drunk the way she was and in such a crowded place, that didn't seem like a good option to her. "Theeeetaaaaaaaaa I need heeelllpppppppp."

Companion

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:37 pm

"Huh?"

The sudden disappearance of Robin was astounding, despite her just being on the ground and not actually "gone". He looked around for a few seconds, panicked to the point of fear, before it became apparent that the aliens around them were avoiding standing in one spot in particular. Ohhh, there she was.

Instead of being the reasonable person he (never) was and helping her up, Theta started laughing way too hard at her predicament, moving over and sitting cross legged on the ground near her. He poked her on the forehead.

"What're you doin' down there Chrissy? Y'know the floor's dirty, right? Hahahaha..."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:43 pm

"Don' call me Chrissy," Chris grumbled, swiveling her legs so that they could be crossed, mirroring her rather rude friend in front of her. "I'll cut ya' with my toes, so ya' bett'r watch it," She smirked, crossing her arms and flexing her talons at him as if that was even mildly threatening to him in this state. "Pleeeeeaaaaaaase help me get up? I can't walk in 'ere, it's tooooooooooooo slide-y," Chris huffed, rubbing her foot on the ground as if that gave a helpful depiction of how difficult it was to walk right now. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee," She whined, pouting dramatically.

Companion

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 8:50 pm

"Finnnne"

Theta huffed, wobbily getting up from his spot on the floor and holding out a hand for Robin. Once she was up, Theta snatched a red fedora-like hat from a sleeping drunkard (it had a cool feather on it) and put it on. For some reason. Don't ask me, I don't know why he does these things.

"Yeah, well, I don' understand you either!" the writer was surprised "c'mon Chrissy, let's go"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   Sat May 28, 2016 9:01 pm

"Who're ya' talkin' to?" Chris grumbled, clinging to Theta's arm for dear life and choosing to ignore the Chrissy comment for now. There were more important matters to attend to, like staying upright and getting out of this slippery building. Once they were outside, she remembered it wasn't much better, here. The sidewalks on this planet were just as slippery as the floor was inside. At least she could fly out here, though.

Or not, it seemed. After a couple lazy flaps of her wings, Chris discovered she was way too out of it to attempt a takeoff, let alone maintain enough control to keep close to the ground. Sighing in frustration and deepening her frown, she went back to clinging to her Time Lord. "Well I can't get anywhere so yur in charge of holdin' me up. Butya' gotta go slowwwwwwwww.... I'mmmmmmmm can't go fasstttt," she slurred, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she felt sleep licking at her consciousness. She couldn't sleep now though, they had to see the avocados perform!

PostSubject: Re: Avacado the Musical   

Back to top Go down

Avacado the Musical
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1