Share | 

A Long Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: A Long Time   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the sudden disappearance, life took over and next thing i knew its basically been a year since i've logged in to this place. This may be going out to nobody if anyone decides to log in and see this but i figured i'd post this anyways.

I'll try to come on here more often and see how things are going with everyone and keep in touch. My drive for RP'ing sort of died off but it can come back at any second, i just need the right RP or idea to pop up.

I've joined that new chat room that Esp put up so i hope to see you guys on there. Or maybe here? I miss you guys!

~10th Doctor Site Owner

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: A Long Time   Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Yeah I dunno how to use discord and kinda don't want to. I check back here every once in a while. (Seems to be every week.) Believe me, when I looked down and saw "Yellow names in the past 24 hours", I was like omgomg.

The Metacrisis Doctor / Eric Zimmer

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Long Time   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:02 am

Welcome back ten!! It's been such a long time Very Happy

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Time   

Back to top Go down

A Long Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1