Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Rhydian Martis I_vote_lcapRhydian Martis I_voting_barRhydian Martis I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Rhydian Martis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 1:09 am

CHARACTER IMAGE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Character Name: Rhydian Martis

Species: Human.

Occupation: Part-time job at a small music store in Shoreditch, London, UK, 21st Century.

Status: Alive. Attending school at Coal Hill Academy as a sixth form student. Lives with his mother and is financially stable.

APPEARANCE:

Hair: Jet black, glimmers slightly brown when under a light source, unkempt and medium-cut.

Eyes: Electric blue.

Height: 6’0” (183 cm).

Figure: Average for his height. Leaning on the slender side, neither skinny nor overweight however. Has particularly sleek fingers.

Other: None notable. Has a slight Australian accent for living in Australia for the majority of his life, but his recent living in London has caused a little bit of Brit to sneak into his vocab.

Clothing: Most commonly seen wearing a generic grey waistcoat jacket over a hoodie of any monochrome colour ranging from black, grey and white. Underneath he either wears a plain dress shirt or T-shirt, again ranging from any monochrome dark colour. He dons black tight-fitting trousers/jeans and can be seen in either sneakers that are good for running, or ankle-high boots designed to take some wear and tear. Carries around a pair of standard Ray Bans, which he wears on occasion.

INFORMATION:

Family: James Martis (father, deceased), Ava Martis (mother, alive).

Personality: Rhydian’s personality is mostly comprised of outgoing confidence in what he does, and this reflects on every aspect people see of him. His life calls for this type of standoffish bravado in everyday life - and his life is certainly different. He’s daring, quick to act and has the avant-garde energy of a twelve-year-old mixed with an advanced adolescent intellect. There is a certain deal of charisma about him that makes him appealing to crowds and groups of people. Individually, however, is another thing. Occasionally, Rhydian’s demeanour rubs off on people the wrong way and he can get himself into a bit of trouble indulging himself in, well, himself.

Despite what his brash nature gives off, Rhydian also has what it takes to get the job done. He doesn’t act impulsively even though his personality might call for it, and determination is one of his key personality traits. That coupled with his alarming efficiency makes him a fearful force to be in front of. He is never indecisive about what he wants, and especially about what he needs - he knows what to do, how to do it, when and where to do it, and whether doing it will harm your dog (and if it does, he will most likely not do it - he’s a dog person). This, unfortunately, cannot be said for his romantic involvements…

Keep in mind that Rhydian wasn’t always like this. As any troubled child with a troubled past, he has experienced his own fair share with the turmoil of losing a father as a young child and having to deal with being raised in an alien circumstance - of course, this all changed when the universe was presented to him on a silver platter, a platter of which Rhydian took full advantage of. In fact, Rhydian used to be quite antisocial to the point he looked sociopathic; there was a time in his life where he never revealed his true emotions, as he was scared of what would come out if he let himself loose. Luckily, this trait changed for the better to the person he is today.

Contrary to his seemingly extroverted complex, Rhydian rather enjoys keeping to himself more than hanging around in groups. He has a few friends that tolerate him at school (and the rare space-and-time travelling buddy), but other than that he rarely keeps in contact with people he meets for longer than a week.

Strengths: Determination, efficiency and the ability to keep a cool head under pressure are Rhydian’s most useful and valued strengths - if caught in a particularly tight situation, Rhydian’s psyche is a reliable calculating machine that can use anything in his vicinity to his advantage like a sci-fi MacGyver (his broad but extensive knowledge on alien and future technology is all owed to his experience out in the field of time and space for over four years).

Weakness: Rhydian’s outgoing personality sometimes acts as a repellent to those who aren’t used to him, which can make for some awkward and frustrating situations for him in his social life. Perhaps the largest flaw in his character is his tendency to bite off more than he can chew - he might like to think things through before diving head-first into the shark-infested waters, but his daring nature is hard-wired into his DNA, and sometimes the situation cannot be helped.

Unfortunately, Rhydian is constantly tied down with stress in everyday life. Traversing the universe is pretty difficult to fit in while navigating late high-school years in an advanced class, and having to constantly avoid detection of a suspicious mother is enough pressure on a seventeen year old boy. Sometimes, Rhydian’s emotions get the better of things in heated confrontations; while Rhydian can stroll through an impending spaceship crash like a walk in the park, his ability to talk to the people responsible for sabotaging said spaceship can occasionally end up in feelings of anger, sadness, and anxiety to cause him to make irrational decisions.

Likes: Engineering (aiming to study Mechanical Engineering in his ‘normal’ life). That being said, it’s not a surprise most of Rhydian’s downtime is taken up with him in his room building things out of anything he can find.

Dislikes: Having to turn up to class (the only legitimate reason Rhydian’s so far ahead of his class in certain areas is his experience out in the field, forcing him to deal with mathematics and physics and chemistry on the go), being patronised, French Horns (absolutely horrid instrument).

Dream: The dream in the forefront of Rhydian’s every waking decision is to continue the legacy his father left behind after leaving the Time Agency and living a ‘normal’ life on 21st Century Earth. Ever since Rhydian was told of his father’s true identity and learned of his death, he sought out to fill the void his father left after leaving the Time Agency. While he isn’t a truly registered member of the Agency and rarely interacts with agents throughout history, he does what he can to help people here and there, dealing with temporal threats among other things.

HISTORY:
(NOTICE: Rhydian’s previously written past has happened - this is the history filling what happened during the years that were missed during the age increase in this character, as I want to keep him sticking to the canon that’s already happened.)

After travelling the universe for nearly three years, Rhydian’s view on life began to change. He began to open up to the world with longer and longer exposure to the wonders and fantasies that made up the cosmos. He started to become more social, more extroverted and less afraid to show his emotions. But there was still something holding his true potential back, and even after three years of knowing about his father’s true identity, his death was a fixed point in time - unable to be changed. That was the piece holding Rhydian back, keeping him from letting go and trapping him in the chains of loss and unable to move on.

On one of his adventures, Rhydian discovered an impending mounted attack launched by a Pyrovillian radical terrorist group heading straight for Earth - of course, Rhydian intended to stop it before it even began. Rhydian had accounted for everything the Pyroviles could throw at him, as his long history with the planet and its people meant that Rhydian could be ready for them in every single way.

What he didn’t expect was for his father to be there, on the day of his death.

Rhydian never truly knew how his father had perished when he was a child - he knew it was a murder, but nothing else. Now, the pieces were starting to come together. The Pyroviles were planning to convert the Earth into a suitable habitable planet for them to live on by increasing geothermal activity through the roof, and in turn killing all current life living on it. Rhydian couldn’t do it alone, and the only other available help in range was his father, living on 21st Century Earth as a retired Time Agent.

His father sacrificed himself to stop the weapon. Rhydian didn’t even get to tell him that he was his son before he caused the weapon to self-destruct. His father survived the blast, but was captured and killed by the Pyrovile soldiers that remained. Those soldiers transported back onto their ship and left Earth, and it was safe once again… but at great cost. Rhydian couldn’t save his father, even if the events that caused his death were right in front of him, and that prospect maddened him to the point where he had the chance to blow the Pyrovillian ship to smithereens, and almost thought of actually doing it.

But he didn’t. Rhydian realised that it was time to let go. James Martis’s timestream was fixed into the temporal flow like concrete, and there was nothing he could do about it. Everyone died someday, and Rhydian had the epiphany that he shouldn’t let this hold him down - that wouldn’t be what his father wanted.

So, Rhydian let go like he said he would. And he was finally free. His actions were no longer shaped by the torment that was his father’s death, and now had the shackles that bounded his emotions for so long torn free. One move later, and Rhydian now lived his normal life in London where he attended school at Coal Hill Academy which just so happened to be built on a rift in time and space - how fitting...

He has been travelling the universe for a grand total of four years, sneaking in and out of his regular life to escape to his backyard that was the grander cosmos. And he loved every second of it knowing that his father was proud of what he was doing.

ROLEPLAY SECTION:

“Doctor, the shop’s closed! What did you want to get from here again? Cereal? Doesn’t the TARDIS make cereal for you? If it doesn’t, then what good is it for - apart from travelling across time and space-”

Rhydian’s stomach dropped when he heard the telltale sign of an electrical flickering. Whipping around to the Doctor, who was across the darkened street way too dark to cross, he saw the lamp-post above her flickering inexorably. Well, The Shime of the Lonlay Poot, Rhydian thought; this was the last thing they had wanted to deal with on this planet. Of course the only light sources had to be this shop and that lamp-post, and of course the planet had to be infested with Vashta Nerada. No problem, though - Rhydian would get both of them out of this for a change rather than the other way around.

Looking around, Rhydian couldn’t see any light sources whatsoever. The shop behind him was closed, and the sky above him didn’t have a moon or stars in sight - any night in the year this planet’s atmosphere could choose to be overcast, and it chose this bloody night. Just his luck.

However, he did have that backpack.

“Doctor, just hang tight!” Rhydian gave the Time Lady a message of reassurance which was probably met with some sassy remark knowing her, but Rhydian either way didn’t hear it. Rummaging through the contents of the bag, he found a torch (always useful when dealing with shadows), a few food items which might be useful in luring the Vashta Nerada away, a box of matches, a raincoat and a rubber duck (why would the Doctor be carrying around a rubber duck for, he would never know). Nevertheless, this was all he had to work with.

He first tried to use the sonic screwdriver to amplify the energy output of the lamp to stop it from flickering. The Vashta Nerada, however, had other plans, and stopped the lamp from increasing its wattage output, even with the help of Rhydian’s Multi-Spanner. Seeing that option as futile, he tried shining the light across the dark gap between them to allow for a bridge to form - the Vashta Nerada also shut this down too by rendering the flashlight useless with their swarm numbers, which was unfortunate since that was the last plan he had.

“Ugh, of course we had to get stranded on this planet. Why this planet? Why not Vlaxon IV? That one’s actually got working light sources and a population of nasty air carnivores under one hundred! I would kill for an exterminator right now…”

Although…

Vashta Nerada need to coagulate into one place to be able to shut down a force of light. So, theoretically, if he could get them all into one place…

Rhydian, taking the chicken leg into his hand, threw it across the gap. The Vashta Nerada shredded through it, but Rhydian knew what he was doing - he was luring the swarm away from the shadow in between him and the doctor, and bringing it to him. Turning the flashlight on again, Rhydian knew this was just going to lure the swarm even further toward his own source of light and keep those pesky microbes from shutting off the Doctor’s power to her own light source.

Once he thought all of the Vashta Nerada were in a close enough position, he grabbed the box of matches from the ground and lit one with one hand, and set the match onto all of them in the box, and threw it into the darkness in front of him.

The space in front of him lit up into a blazing burst of ash and sparks, which lasted for no longer than a few seconds but quickly diminished soon after it started. The Doctor’s street lamp stopped flickering.

“Yes! C’mon, Doctor, that wasn’t a permanent solution: they’ll be regrouping soon!” Rhydian urged her to cross the gap.

Last edited by Rhydian Martis on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:08 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 4:59 am

Hey there ! Name's Brax. Welcome to the site Smile

I've read through your app and it's definitely interesting! Though, there is something that hasn't quite been explained, the killing bit you had mentioned, perhaps it's best if you explain that further in his history as it doesn't make sense that a 14 year old would be completely fine with someone's death.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 6:16 am

Ah, I see. I've taken it out. Now that I look over it, doesn't seem very rational.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:49 am

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:19 am

For reference, I have edited this page and (sort of) changed Rhydian's history to make it seem more realistic at least in my eyes. If any of the moderators were to read this, then I hope it gets approved (in whatever way. I dunno if it needs acception or not so I'll leave this message here and 'bump' it to inform).
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 2:27 am

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I'm doing a character rewrite for Rhydian, mostly because I was never happy with his personality and age, and I felt like making a new character would be discarding this one's true potential and wasting a possible future character switch. This can be considered a rework application to be approved, and keep in mind I'm trying to keep Rhydian sticking to the canon that's already happened during his RPs on this site; in other words, what's already happened here still happened in his timeline.

CHARACTER IMAGE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Character Name: Rhydian Martis

Species: Human.

Occupation: Part-time job at a small music store in Shoreditch, London, UK, 21st Century.

Status: Alive. Attending school at Coal Hill Academy as a sixth form student. Lives with his mother and is financially stable.

APPEARANCE:

Hair: Jet black, glimmers slightly brown when under a light source, unkempt and medium-cut.

Eyes: Electric blue.

Height: 6’0” (183 cm).

Figure: Average for his height. Leaning on the slender side, neither skinny nor overweight however. Has particularly sleek fingers.

Other: None notable. Has a slight Australian accent for living in Australia for the majority of his life, but his recent living in London has caused a little bit of Brit to sneak into his vocab.

Clothing: Most commonly seen wearing a generic grey waistcoat jacket over a hoodie of any monochrome colour ranging from black, grey and white. Underneath he either wears a plain dress shirt or T-shirt, again ranging from any monochrome dark colour. He dons black tight-fitting trousers/jeans and can be seen in either sneakers that are good for running, or ankle-high boots designed to take some wear and tear. Carries around a pair of standard Ray Bans, which he wears on occasion.

INFORMATION:

Family: James Martis (father, deceased), Ava Martis (mother, alive).

Personality: Rhydian’s personality is mostly comprised of outgoing confidence in what he does, and this reflects on every aspect people see of him. His life calls for this type of standoffish bravado in everyday life - and his life is certainly different. He’s daring, quick to act and has the avant-garde energy of a twelve-year-old mixed with an advanced adolescent intellect. There is a certain deal of charisma about him that makes him appealing to crowds and groups of people. Individually, however, is another thing. Occasionally, Rhydian’s demeanour rubs off on people the wrong way and he can get himself into a bit of trouble indulging himself in, well, himself.

Despite what his brash nature gives off, Rhydian also has what it takes to get the job done. He doesn’t act impulsively even though his personality might call for it, and determination is one of his key personality traits. That coupled with his alarming efficiency makes him a fearful force to be in front of. He is never indecisive about what he wants, and especially about what he needs - he knows what to do, how to do it, when and where to do it, and whether doing it will harm your dog (and if it does, he will most likely not do it - he’s a dog person). This, unfortunately, cannot be said for his romantic involvements…

Keep in mind that Rhydian wasn’t always like this. As any troubled child with a troubled past, he has experienced his own fair share with the turmoil of losing a father as a young child and having to deal with being raised in an alien circumstance - of course, this all changed when the universe was presented to him on a silver platter, a platter of which Rhydian took full advantage of. In fact, Rhydian used to be quite antisocial to the point he looked sociopathic; there was a time in his life where he never revealed his true emotions, as he was scared of what would come out if he let himself loose. Luckily, this trait changed for the better to the person he is today.

Contrary to his seemingly extroverted complex, Rhydian rather enjoys keeping to himself more than hanging around in groups. He has a few friends that tolerate him at school (and the rare space-and-time travelling buddy), but other than that he rarely keeps in contact with people he meets for longer than a week.

Strengths:  Determination, efficiency and the ability to keep a cool head under pressure are Rhydian’s most useful and valued strengths - if caught in a particularly tight situation, Rhydian’s psyche is a reliable calculating machine that can use anything in his vicinity to his advantage like a sci-fi MacGyver (his broad but extensive knowledge on alien and future technology is all owed to his experience out in the field of time and space for over four years).

Weakness: Rhydian’s outgoing personality sometimes acts as a repellent to those who aren’t used to him, which can make for some awkward and frustrating situations for him in his social life. Perhaps the largest flaw in his character is his tendency to bite off more than he can chew - he might like to think things through before diving head-first into the shark-infested waters, but his daring nature is hard-wired into his DNA, and sometimes the situation cannot be helped.

Unfortunately, Rhydian is constantly tied down with stress in everyday life. Traversing the universe is pretty difficult to fit in while navigating late high-school years in an advanced class, and having to constantly avoid detection of a suspicious mother is enough pressure on a seventeen year old boy. Sometimes, Rhydian’s emotions get the better of things in heated confrontations; while Rhydian can stroll through an impending spaceship crash like a walk in the park, his ability to talk to the people responsible for sabotaging said spaceship can occasionally end up in feelings of anger, sadness, and anxiety to cause him to make irrational decisions.

Likes: Engineering (aiming to study Mechanical Engineering in his ‘normal’ life). That being said, it’s not a surprise most of Rhydian’s downtime is taken up with him in his room building things out of anything he can find.

Dislikes: Having to turn up to class (the only legitimate reason Rhydian’s so far ahead of his class in certain areas is his experience out in the field, forcing him to deal with mathematics and physics and chemistry on the go), being patronised, French Horns (absolutely horrid instrument).

Dream: The dream in the forefront of Rhydian’s every waking decision is to continue the legacy his father left behind after leaving the Time Agency and living a ‘normal’ life on 21st Century Earth. Ever since Rhydian was told of his father’s true identity and learned of his death, he sought out to fill the void his father left after leaving the Time Agency. While he isn’t a truly registered member of the Agency and rarely interacts with agents throughout history, he does what he can to help people here and there, dealing with temporal threats among other things.

HISTORY:
(NOTICE: Rhydian’s previously written past has happened - this is the history filling what happened during the years that were missed during the age increase in this character, as I want to keep him sticking to the canon that’s already happened.)

After travelling the universe for nearly three years, Rhydian’s view on life began to change. He began to open up to the world with longer and longer exposure to the wonders and fantasies that made up the cosmos. He started to become more social, more extroverted and less afraid to show his emotions. But there was still something holding his true potential back, and even after three years of knowing about his father’s true identity, his death was a fixed point in time - unable to be changed. That was the piece holding Rhydian back, keeping him from letting go and trapping him in the chains of loss and unable to move on.

On one of his adventures, Rhydian discovered an impending mounted attack launched by a Pyrovillian radical terrorist group heading straight for Earth - of course, Rhydian intended to stop it before it even began. Rhydian had accounted for everything the Pyroviles could throw at him, as his long history with the planet and its people meant that Rhydian could be ready for them in every single way.

What he didn’t expect was for his father to be there, on the day of his death.

Rhydian never truly knew how his father had perished when he was a child - he knew it was a murder, but nothing else. Now, the pieces were starting to come together. The Pyroviles were planning to convert the Earth into a suitable habitable planet for them to live on by increasing geothermal activity through the roof, and in turn killing all current life living on it. Rhydian couldn’t do it alone, and the only other available help in range was his father, living on 21st Century Earth as a retired Time Agent.

His father sacrificed himself to stop the weapon. Rhydian didn’t even get to tell him that he was his son before he caused the weapon to self-destruct. His father survived the blast, but was captured and killed by the Pyrovile soldiers that remained. Those soldiers transported back onto their ship and left Earth, and it was safe once again… but at great cost. Rhydian couldn’t save his father, even if the events that caused his death were right in front of him, and that prospect maddened him to the point where he had the chance to blow the Pyrovillian ship to smithereens, and almost thought of actually doing it.

But he didn’t. Rhydian realised that it was time to let go. James Martis’s timestream was fixed into the temporal flow like concrete, and there was nothing he could do about it. Everyone died someday, and Rhydian had the epiphany that he shouldn’t let this hold him down - that wouldn’t be what his father wanted.

So, Rhydian let go like he said he would. And he was finally free. His actions were no longer shaped by the torment that was his father’s death, and now had the shackles that bounded his emotions for so long torn free. One move later, and Rhydian now lived his normal life in London where he attended school at Coal Hill Academy which just so happened to be built on a rift in time and space - how fitting...

He has been travelling the universe for a grand total of four years, sneaking in and out of his regular life to escape to his backyard that was the grander cosmos. And he loved every second of it knowing that his father was proud of what he was doing.

ROLEPLAY SECTION:

“Doctor, the shop’s closed! What did you want to get from here again? Cereal? Doesn’t the TARDIS make cereal for you? If it doesn’t, then what good is it for - apart from travelling across time and space-”

Rhydian’s stomach dropped when he heard the telltale sign of an electrical flickering. Whipping around to the Doctor, who was across the darkened street way too dark to cross, he saw the lamp-post above her flickering inexorably. Well, The Shime of the Lonlay Poot, Rhydian thought; this was the last thing they had wanted to deal with on this planet. Of course the only light sources had to be this shop and that lamp-post, and of course the planet had to be infested with Vashta Nerada. No problem, though - Rhydian would get both of them out of this for a change rather than the other way around.

Looking around, Rhydian couldn’t see any light sources whatsoever. The shop behind him was closed, and the sky above him didn’t have a moon or stars in sight - any night in the year this planet’s atmosphere could choose to be overcast, and it chose this bloody night. Just his luck.

However, he did have that backpack.

“Doctor, just hang tight!” Rhydian gave the Time Lady a message of reassurance which was probably met with some sassy remark knowing her, but Rhydian either way didn’t hear it. Rummaging through the contents of the bag, he found a torch (always useful when dealing with shadows), a few food items which might be useful in luring the Vashta Nerada away, a box of matches, a raincoat and a rubber duck (why would the Doctor be carrying around a rubber duck for, he would never know). Nevertheless, this was all he had to work with.

He first tried to use the sonic screwdriver to amplify the energy output of the lamp to stop it from flickering. The Vashta Nerada, however, had other plans, and stopped the lamp from increasing its wattage output, even with the help of Rhydian’s Multi-Spanner. Seeing that option as futile, he tried shining the light across the dark gap between them to allow for a bridge to form - the Vashta Nerada also shut this down too by rendering the flashlight useless with their swarm numbers, which was unfortunate since that was the last plan he had.

“Ugh, of course we had to get stranded on this planet. Why this planet? Why not Vlaxon IV? That one’s actually got working light sources and a population of nasty air carnivores under one hundred! I would kill for an exterminator right now…”

Although…

Vashta Nerada need to coagulate into one place to be able to shut down a force of light. So, theoretically, if he could get them all into one place…

Rhydian, taking the chicken leg into his hand, threw it across the gap. The Vashta Nerada shredded through it, but Rhydian knew what he was doing - he was luring the swarm away from the shadow in between him and the doctor, and bringing it to him. Turning the flashlight on again, Rhydian knew this was just going to lure the swarm even further toward his own source of light and keep those pesky microbes from shutting off the Doctor’s power to her own light source.

Once he thought all of the Vashta Nerada were in a close enough position, he grabbed the box of matches from the ground and lit one with one hand, and set the match onto all of them in the box, and threw it into the darkness in front of him.

The space in front of him lit up into a blazing burst of ash and sparks, which lasted for no longer than a few seconds but quickly diminished soon after it started. The Doctor’s street lamp stopped flickering.

“Yes! C’mon, Doctor, that wasn’t a permanent solution: they’ll be regrouping soon!” Rhydian urged her to cross the gap.

Last edited by Rhydian Martis on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi! Looks good to me, I'd say it's approved. Hope to see you active again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sponsored content

Rhydian Martis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhydian Martis   Rhydian Martis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhydian Martis
Page 1 of 1