Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Looking for rp to join in I_vote_lcapLooking for rp to join in I_voting_barLooking for rp to join in I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Looking for rp to join in I_vote_lcapLooking for rp to join in I_voting_barLooking for rp to join in I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Looking for rp to join in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

Looking for rp to join in Empty
PostSubject: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, I've just been approved by the staff, and I was looking for some kind of introdution rp for my character to jump into the action and the time traveling or something business.

She's a bit limited as her starting point, as she is an Earth-girl from 2016 and all. Anyone interested in introducing her properly my not so human girl to the world of aliens and other wierd things ?
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 5:03 pm

I'm really sorry for the late response but i would love to thread with her. I have my genetically modified human-Strouk, Flannagan (App found here) to plot with and have threads with!

If you have something specific in mind, I'm all for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 5:12 pm

I think I would love to rp with such a tormented guy. Care is into helping all the people she meets, that would clash beautifully. I'm not entirely sure how her present two rp will end, though, so I'm not sure if they would meet somewhere in time, or if she will still be on earth, but I have the feeling that the doctor will take her along.

So they could meet either between travels with the doctor, or somewhere she would have been separated from them I think.

How does it work on the forum regarding personal timeline and rps ?

Or possibly we could make a "flash-back" of some kind, and make them meet when she is doing some humanitarian work or travel.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Personal timelines and RPs are usually just focus about your character without anyone else, like a time in their childhood that they could remember or something in the future? Take a look and see some examples of some ^^

Totally up for something in between travels and such, he's an easy man to track down if one knows where to look xD Bars are the main place and so is anywhere there is mild hints of violence.
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Edit :

Well, after thinking about it some more, let's do it between her travels with the doctor. She'd be back home for a few days, to visit and see friends, and would end up.. either in a bar (even if not really characteristic of her) or probably she could came face to face with a street fight after a movie with friends (after they left her walking back home or something) and she tries to stop it or something xD

Unless you have an other idea ? Anything that inspire you ?
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 12:15 pm

That sounds pretty good to me!

I like the idea of stopping the street fight, cause Hertz has a minor healing property, so it may come as a strange surprise to Nancy (or not, seeing as she's been around with the doctor Razz)

How would you like it to start? Me or you?
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Well funny thing is, Care also has minor healing, she also have some empathy and a time sense xD she can often see one's potential. Not clearly, but as a general feeling. I think it might be a really interesting rp.

So want to meet the Care before or after her meeting with the doctor?
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 4:31 am

I'm happy to have anything; before or after, I can work with either Smile

Definitely will be an interesting thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 6:36 pm

alright, I will leave you to start it up ?
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for rp to join in   Looking for rp to join in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for rp to join in
Page 1 of 1