Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Doctor Is In

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

The Doctor Is In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In   The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 pm

As soon as he offered her to stay with them, she felt something surge in her. It was like a scream, her intuition flaring and roaring a yes. It was like being offered the job of your dream without even knowing it actually existed. She was afraid, very much so, but at the same time, even while suffering from a migraine, she felt excited, elated, thrilled, all at the same time. She felt the same as her first trip outreach with the red cross.

"I would like that."
She whispered. Her eyes were still locked into the doctor's, and she hopped he could see all she couldn't say, or express very much due to the pain. His invitation meant the world to her.

She didn't quite know why or how, but after today, and the dream she had, it meant she could make a difference. And a so much bigger one then on her own, or with the red cross. She felt like she had waited for this all her life... and maybe she had.  After all, she was created more than she was born, the Angels had said so, and they had never hurt her or misguided her. She wasn't crazy, or at least she didn't think she was. They had protected her for a time, and her powers had always been used to help others.

She slowly rose to her feet, her will keeping her steady, even if the pain rendered her almost blind to her surroundings.

[I'm so sorry for disapearing so long, it's been hell here, just too much to do, and too little time in a day. But I should be back more often now, I hope so. There is still a lot to do, but less. ]
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In   The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Charity smiled when the Doctor offered to let Care come with them. She gave her a light shoulder squeeze, as a hug, and then let go of her when the Doctor was offering Care a hand to help her up. She couldn't help being concerned though. Care'd had a really bad headache that only got worse when she went into the Tardis, so how would she be able to tolerate the Tardis long enough to travel in it?

She glanced at the Doctor, a bit concerned about this, but she just kept quiet as she stood up with Care and the Doctor.
"It's true, the best are super soft." She agreed. "Will you be alright?" She asked in concern, deciding to speak up about it after all. She glanced at the Doctor, wondering if he had thought about that or not, or if maybe he knew something she didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In   The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:39 pm

((sorry for the long wait. Just realized i hadn't replied, not sure what to say))

The Doctor watched Care, curiously pondering the reason behind her dizziness and what was truly going on. Maybe it was just the sight of the TARDIS or the unfamiliarity of it that was too much for her to handle He thought; of all his travels The Doctor had never seen a reaction to the TARDIS like this before, then again he had only seen a handful of times people with the same gifts Care had. I will have to watch her..maybe do a scan when we get into the TARDIS to be sure. Possibly the zero room might help her.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In   The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 pm

This time, when Care entered the Tardis, she didn't felt much the change. The migraine was already so painful anyway, she just wanted to lie down and flee the pain. She was used to that, though, and she knew that she would not be able to flee soon, but she also knew that even if it felt like she couldn't bear it, or that she would die from the pain... it was just an illusion. She always survived it, she wouldn't die from the pain, and after a few days, the pain just became a bad memory, and nothing more.

Sure, it had been a very long time, since her last nightmare about this Master fellow, since she had such a strong migraine at all. But she would pass through the night and wake up tomorrow, a bit exhausted and lightheaded, but not the worst for it.

She let Charity move her toward a room, and more importantly a bed, and then she just curled up into it, all clothed, ready to meditate as best as possible to get past the pain. The med would kick-in eventually, she just had to bear it all until the massive dose she just took would do its magic.

The rest of the night, when the pain med finally worked, she passed it in a strange and chaotic nightmare that brought her back to her old nightmares, to the master, to the taking over of earth, but there was not just the bad in it. All the good she had done, all the bright event she also experienced back then, were relived as well. It was not in chronological order, but all mixed up, skipping from one to another in all orders, and without cohesion. The kind of nightmare drugs, pain, and mental exhaustion caused when mixed together. But when she woke the next morning, she couldn't quite remember any of it. She just felt a bit confused at first, like she just couldn't find where or when she was, but it passed. She then remembered the last day events and quickly put it all away from her mind. A new day was upon her, and she intended, no matter how she felt, to make the most of the miracle she was living in. She felt cheerful and optimistic. She was living something great, she was in a space machine, she was living the most thrilling adventure of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Is In   The Doctor Is In - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Is In
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3