Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Who are you calling a lump? I_vote_lcapWho are you calling a lump? I_voting_barWho are you calling a lump? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Who are you calling a lump? I_vote_lcapWho are you calling a lump? I_voting_barWho are you calling a lump? I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Who are you calling a lump?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Who are you calling a lump? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:10 pm

"Oi! Stop touching!"

"No, I can touch as much as I like!"

"Don't you dare touch that!"

Sonya stares Nine in the face as she slowly reached her hand out to the switch beside her, silently daring the Time Lord to stop her.

"Sonya, 'M warnin' you..."

Out flicked a finger and up went the switch, resulting in the TARDIS's customary shaking to settle down. "I know what I'm doing, unlike some people." She stuck her tongue out at him as he glowered back at the girl. "Go sit down!"

"No."

Reaching up, he rubbed a point between his eyes and turned back to the controls, trying and failing to ignore Sonya as she danced around him, fiddling with switches and buttons as he refused to admit to himself she did know what she was doing.

Snorting under his breath, he yanked a lever down, sending the three of them to the floor as the ship gave a rough shake. "What are you doing, trying to kill us?!" Sonya jumped to her feet and began yanking on another lever, grunting slightly when it stayed stuck in the downward position. "Come here and help me, you lump!"

"'m the lump? I'm the lump? Just who are you talking to?" The Doctor clambered to his feet and braced his shoulder against the lever, attempting to help her unstick it.

"Apparently someone who's ears don't work, despite their size." Sonya ground out and shoved against the lever again, stumbling forward into the console when it suddenly gave away. "Berry, how are you doing over there?"

Nine reached around her and slammed a hand against one of the buttons, making the TARDIS give a small shudder and fall still. Rubbing a hand over his face, he groaned under his breath and leaned against the controls.

"Well... That wasn't so bad."

"Not so bad, no." He muttered, glancing around the control room, spying several marks on the metal where sparks flew during the chaotic flight.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:02 am

Rose took a deep breath, looking up at her step-dad uncertainly. This wasn't her first trip using the dimension cannon, but that didn't stop the blonde from being nervous about her trip. After all, she was crossing the Void and there was always a risk of getting stuck between jumps. She shuddered at the thought. The last thing she needed was to be stuck in the Howling with cybermen, daleks, and whatever other nasties that could be found in the vast emptiness.

She gave one last wave to Pete and Mickey before nodding to the lead scientist, a man named Malcolm Taylor, giving him the go ahead. And with that, Rose was knocked off her feet and swept into another universe.

As the former companion was settled into a new dimension, she placed a hand against the brick wall of a building to regain her balance. As balance was restored, she looked around, hoping to figure out just where the hell she was. Unfortunately for Rose, it was not Earth, nor any recognisable planet that the blonde had been to.

Cursing under her breath, she meandered out into the alien street, looking for something – anything – that could give her an idea of where – and when – she was. She didn’t have to search too long, thankfully, as she spotted a very familiar blue box, hidden in plain sight, nestled between two buildings.

She began to walk towards the TARDIS, taking in her worn appearance, her chipped blue paint, and the sign that clearly read ‘pull to enter’ even though the Doctor always pushed. Memories flickered through the not-quite-human’s mind, of platforms and daleks, of being sent away and returning to rescue the man she considered to be her best friend. She had a vague recollection of her time as a goddess, of golden light and bringing life and of a face battle.

Pulled out of her thoughts by a passing vehicle, Rose reached out and stroked the outside of the beautiful ship. She felt a soft hum in her mind, and smiled, relieved. “Oh, I’ve missed you too, you beautiful ship.” She pressed a soft face battle to the TARDIS’ exterior and began to circle the sentient vessel. Completing a full revolution, Rose hummed slightly and unclasped her TARDIS key, enjoying the warm weight of it in her hand as it came so close to it’s lock.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t1742-rose-tyler-character-applic
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:15 am

The Doctor's question went unanswered, as Strawberry was not actually in the control room to hear it being asked. Around the time the chaos between the two pilots began, she had slipped off to explore this fascinating and incredible place. She may have waited for the other two to be a bit distracted.. who knows? Well, obviously she knew but she wasn't saying. She smirked faintly to herself as she wandered down a few hallways. She didn't intend to go far, she just wanted to explore and she had a feeling the Doctor wasn't really willing to give her an extensive tour. This may possibly have something to do with the fact that she did have a tendancy to end up with things in her pockets that other people didn't seem to think belonged there.

Wandering into a room that looked all shiny and full of unidentified objects. This captured the girl's curiosity and she began poking around, occasionally looking in cabinets and drawers. She tugged open a door on a tall silvery box that was standing against the wall. Much to her surprise, it was cold inside! She stared in fascination at this thing and noticed that it was filled with food. Bottles of things and a container holding eggs, other things of that nature. She closed the door and opened it again a few times, wondering if the wintery-ness inside would still be there if she opened it again.

After getting bored of the magical cold box, she went on to check out another of the strange box things in there, trying to figure out what all this stuff was. She poked some buttons on a smaller box and then, startled, she jumped back when it lit up and started to hum. She stared at it with wide green eyes, then cautiously reached over and poked it. When nothing happened, she tried to pull open the door. To her disappointment, it stopped.
"Hmm.." She studied it for a moment and then shrugged and wandered off to see what other stuff was in this room, and went to a nearby closet to investigate what might be in there.

Five minutes later...
Strawberry came running down the hall yelling for help.
"DOCTOR!" She practically flew into the console room and attempted to take refuge behind the Doctor, her eyes wide in a mild form of panic. "There's some.. undead monster.. I didn't mean to let it out of the closet.. but it's after me!" She gasped, one hand still gripping her dagger which, apparently, had not been effective against the monster she was referring to. Behind her, a light beamed from the front of the cordless upright vacuum that was propelling itself down the hall.. the bag for holding dust was slashed open and there was a mini-cloud of dust around it; all this had combined to give it the appearance of some evil monstrous beast that was chasing her.

Despite all the goblins and wolves and trolls and bandits and necromancers and undead skeletons she had fought back on her own planet, she apparently needed the Doctor to protect her from this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:31 am

"Berry." The Doctor stared at the vaccuum cleaner as it slowly began circling around the room. "Tha is a vaccuum."

"No, it's obviously something horrible and dangerous." Sonya snorted, a hand clapped over her mouth as she attempted to quell her laughter at his perdicament.

"Please don' encourage 'er." He groaned and gently detangled himself from Strawberry before moving forward and shutting the machine off. "There, see? Nothing to worry about." He flashed her a wide grin, ignoring Sonya's snickers off too the side.

"Ow, then." Turning to face the TARDIS controls again, he frowned in thought before running a had along the edge of them. "Did you notice?"

"Of course I noticed, I always notice..." Sonya folded her arms and rolled her eyes skyward. "What exactly did I notice?"

Resisting the urge to roll his own eyes, the Doctor turned an unamused face towards Sonya. "How she landed, as if she wanted to. Like it was important." Turning back to the controls, he reached up and patted the center of it lightly in thought. "Wa is it?"

"She's mad at you." Sonya muttered under her breath, moving around him and towards the doors. Making the Doctor bite back a groan and gesture to Strawberry to follow the Time Lady outside. "Ow long are you staying?"

"As long as I want." Sonya snipped back, opening the doors wide and stopping mid step, eyes wide as she stared at the woman in front of her in shock. "Oh... Oh dear."

"Wha is it? Move would you?"
The Doctor muttered, pushing Sonya aside and freezing in place much like the Time Lady beside him, shock locking his expression into an open-mouth gape at the vision of Rose standing in front of them, key in hand outstretched towards them as if to unlock the doors.

"Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:54 am

She was so close, so close to her Doctor. He was merely feet (depending on where he was in the TARDIS) away from her. She could practically feel him. She didn’t know if she would hug him or face battle him, or even slap him for leaving her with ‘Rose Tyler…’

Her mind was going a mile a minute. She would be meeting the love of her life and best friend again. She had never been more excited in her life. She could tell him everything! Tell him about what the Bad Wolf had done. Tell him that she could stay with him for a very, very long time now. He wouldn’t be alone anymore! Unless… unless he wasn’t alone.

All too quickly, her positive thoughts came to a halt. What if he didn’t recognize her? What if he did recognize her and just didn’t want to see her? Would all of this have been for nothing? How long had it even been for him anyway? Weeks? Months? Years?

She forced herself to calm down and moved to put the key in the lock again, but was surprised when it opened to reveal a young woman. Her eyes widened comically and she almost fell over. “Err… Doctor?” She asked hesitantly. She had never seen him as a woman, but she supposed that in theory he (or she) could be one. After all, she had never met all the time lord’s bodies.

She was reassured that the woman wasn’t the Doctor, however, when she looked past her to lay eyes on her leather and ears Doctor. She let out a small noise, and froze briefly, until he spoke her name. The single syllable pronoun sent her racing towards him, ducking under the girl and then pulling him into a fierce hug. “Oh, my stars! I never thought I’d see you again.” She pulled back quickly and promptly smacked him on the arm – hard.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Strawberry was relieved when the Doctor put the monster to sleep. She cautiously poked at it with her dagger point, then nodded in satisfaction and sheathed the weapon, but she kept watching the 'Vacuum' monster. Having seen it eat everything in its path that was lying on the floor, she thought it best to keep out of its path.

After a moment she noticed that things were considerably calmer in this room than when she left it. She looked around and watched them heading for the doors.
"Where are we? Did we arrive at a port at last?" She asked. The Doctor said it was a ship, and as far as her knowledge of ships went, ships came from ports and ended up in ports and that was about as far as she knew of them.

Then she realized something else was happening. She leaned against the console thing and watched curiously as the Doctor was hugged by someone that apparently had thought she wouldn't see him again. Deciding it must be an old friend, she waited for introductions while not realizing that she was leaning against a lever that may just possibly be getting pushed up from the down position. Who knows what might happen if it gets switched up without being supposed to? Unaware of this, Strawberry just folded her arms and yawned a little bit boredly while waiting on someone to remember that she hadn't met the blond girl that seemed to be the Doctor's friend.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 pm

"Ow! Wha' was that for?" The Doctor yelped, rubbing at his arm and grimacing at the girl in surprise. His shock momentarily cut off by the sudden assault on his person.

Sonya blinked and shut the doors slowly before spinning around and eyeing the yellow girl curiously. "This is Rose? That Rose?" She finally asked, curiosity peaked as she slowly began circling her with a critical eye.

"Sonya."
He warned, dropping his hand down and automatically grabbing Rose's out of pure habit as he watched the Time Lady study his Rose. His Rose! He grinned suddenly and looked down at her, ecstatic he could even say those words again. "Be nice."

"Oi, I am nice! Just not to you." Sonya sniffed and ran a hand through her hair much like her favorite Doctor did often. "Well, introductions considering leather is tounge-tied." She laughed and held out a hand to Rose with a crooked smile. "I'm Sonya, obviously. The bane of his existance." She nodded at the Doctor, who huffed and mumbled something under his breath about 'irritating time lords' and cleared her throat loudly.

"That over there is Berry- No, what are you doing? Don't touch that!" She cut herself off and stared wide-eyed at the woman leaning against the console, one lever, which she never used if she could help it pushed into the up position.

Looking around in surprise at Sonya's sudden outburst, the Doctor's eyes widened at the sight and rushed over to the controls, tugging Rose along behind him as he tried to shove the Lever back down. "Sonya!"

"I know!" The Time Lady growled as she ran up to join him at the console. "No good, it's locked!" Stepping back, she raced around the controls over to the screen and stared at the Gallifreyan popping up on it. "Not good, not good..."

Grimacing slightly, she glanced over at the three of them, her eyebrows pulled down in a frown. "Hold tight, kiddos. We're in for a wild ride." With that said, the TARDIS jolted suddenly, spinning out of control as the console sparked wildly accompanied by a loud whirring noise. "Lady, safety setting, Alpha 4-9-9-6!" Sonya shouted out just before being tossed to the side and slammed her back into a nearby coral strut with a groan of pain. "Doctor!"

"'M On it!"
Struggling to his feet, he tugged Rose over and clasped her hands around the handrail around the controls as Sonya did the same on the other side with Berry. "Do not let go, do you 'ear me, Rose?" Reaching up, he gripped her shoulder tight and grinned wide. "Jus' like old times?"

"Not the time for that!" Sonya growled from where she stood, already yanking on another lever. "We need to get her to land safely, not in pieces!"

"I know wha' I'm doing!" He snapped back, one hand cranking a wheel while the other gripped onto the handrail tightly.

"Coulda fooled me!" With another grunt, Sonya managed to push the lever upwards and held onto the rails herself, eyes focused on the screen in front of her. "Fifteen seconds!"

"Hold on!" Reaching over, the Doctor wrapped an arm around Rose and held tight to the railing as the TARDIS shook violently and jolted several times before coming to a complete stop.

Aside of a few sparks popping from the controls, silence reigned in the control room.

Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:46 pm

“What do you think, you Numpty!?” She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She knew it hadn’t really been him who had left her in bloody Norway, but she needed someone to take it out on. She didn’t really have the energy to be angry at him for long, though, and found herself sighing and uncrossing her arms, offering him a small smile. “Sorry, it’s just been a while. A lot has happened.”

She shrank slightly into the Doctor’s side as the woman from before approached her, but managed to straighten again. If she was in the TARDIS, then this woman was the Doctor’s friend, and most likely wouldn’t hurt her.

The blonde looked down as she felt the Doctor grab her hand. She smiled and squeezed it. To her, it was almost funny that their hands still fit perfectly, even after years of being apart. She looked back up at her Doctor and sighed contentedly. Here he was, the man who gave her stars and planets and every era in existence. She could smell the leather from his jacket, mixing with her own perfume.

Rose was drawn out of her thoughts as the woman – Sonya, the Doctor had called her – began to speak. “Hello. I guess you heard from this great lump that I’m Rose, Rose Tyler. It’s nice to meet you both.” She shook Sonya’s hand and turned towards the other one – Berry – to offer her hand, but frowned when she saw a lever being pushed up accidentally as the redhead leaned against the console.

The blonde allowed herself to be pulled towards the console, staying back as the Doctor tried to push the lever down, not wanting to get in the way. After all, Sonya seemed to know much more about the TARDIS than Rose did.

As the time and space ship jolted suddenly, Rose felt herself being thrown into the Doctor. She blushed lightly at their slightly awkward position before pushing herself upright and off the Doctor. “Doctor wha’ the ‘ell is goin’ on?” She demanded, slipping into her old cockney accent as the timelord secured her hands to the security railing, gripping it tightly.

Upon hearing his instructions, the blonde nodded and tightened her grip, letting out a small laugh at his next words. “Yea.” Rose had to tighten her grip again as the TARDIS jerked and jolted several times before coming to a halt. She sighed and loosened her grip, leaning slightly into the Doctor’s side to regain her balance.

As silence reigned throughout the room, Rose caught her breath. Finally, she spoke. “I’ve missed that.” She laughed, giving the Doctor, Sonya, and Berry her signature tongue touched smile. Letting go of the bar completely, she began to make her way over to Berry for a proper introduction. “I’m Rose, jeopardy friendly. And you?”
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Strawberry was startled by the sudden chaos and quickly jumped away from the console, a little wide eyed and confused. From the moment Sonya told her 'don't touch that!' to the moment the ship was finally still, Strawberry was semi-panicked and trying to figure out what exactly she'd done wrong.
"What? What'd I do?" She wondered, a little frightened by the panicked tones of the Doctor and Sonya. She held onto the rail tightly as the ship seemed to be wrecking or something. "I didn't do anything!" She insisted despite that everyone was actually more preoccupied with keeping the ship from wrecking than listening to her.

As the ship tossed, she saw that vacuum monster hurtling toward her. She hastily ducked and narrowly avoided it hitting her in the head. She glared after it but she held onto the railing tightly until finally, everything was still again. She took a few deep breaths and slowly let go of the rail, straightening up. She stood tensely as she looked around, wondering if they had wrecked or something.

The silence was broken by the new girl saying she'd missed that. Strawerry glanced over at her, wondering how she could miss something like that. She looked up at her as she came over and introduced herself. She had no idea what she meant by 'jeapardy friendly' but nodded slightly to Rose.
"I'm called Strawberry." She replied, trying not to sound like she was the least bit shaken by the whole shipwreck thing that just happened. Technically there weren't very many people who knew her enough to call her that, and the Doctor and Sonya had decided to call her Berry, but generally she considered herself to be called Strawberry.

Turning her green eyes toward the Doctor, she hesitated a bit.
"What..happened?" She asked, fidgeting a little. She'd not meant to break anything, but was afraid she might have broken his ship. Somehow, somewhere in the back of her mind, she had a feeling that this sort of thing may have happened to her a lot as a child. But, since she couldn't remember her childhood, she couldn't really be sure about that. "Are we shipwrecked?" She asked, feeling a little bit anxious as she looked around at the other three.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 9:56 pm

"That..." Sonya groaned, rubbing at a sore spot on her head where she was hit by a random flying object. "Was the emergency program. Seige mode is a last ditch effort to keep unwanted people out of the TARDIS. Before we use that, we use the emergency program to get away as quickly and as far as possible. Which could mean space or time..." Looking around, she spied Rose and the Doctor, an eyebrow quirked up in amusement at how, ahem, cozy they looked.

Clearing her throat, she ran a hand through her hair and pulled the screen around to look at only to see nothing at all. Knocking on it with her knuckle lightly, Sonya blew out a raspberry in frustration. "Well..." Drawing out the word, she glanced back over at the others, a slight grimace on her face. "Looks like we'll need to do things the old fashioned way."

Glancing over at Sonya, the Doctor straightened up suddenly, just realizing that there were indeed other people in the TARDIS besides himself and Rose. "Not a problem." He straightened his jacket with a quick tug on the lapels, a smile already tugging at his lips as he looked around at the various others in the room before holding out a hand to Rose enticingly. "Wha' do you say, Rose? New planet?"

"Or new time." Sonya piped up from where she still struggled with the screen, attempting to get some sort of reading from outside before giving up and simply settling for extending the oxygen shell around the TARDIS to help protect them when they opened the doors.

"Or tha'." He admitted reluctantly and turned back to the pink and yellow girl he adored taking places before everything happened. "Come on, Rose. Somethin' new! Jus' like usual."

Leaning over to Berry, Sonya rested an arm on her shoulder with a soft gagging noise. "He is terrible at flirting." She whispered into the girl's ear, not caring one bit if the other two heard her at all.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Rose hummed as she smiled at Berry. “Nice name. It suits you.” She turned slightly towards the TARDIS console and noticed it was emitting an odd purple smoke on her side. “Uh, Doctor? Sonya? The TARDIS is smokin’…” She gestured towards the now billowing smoke and pulled Berry away from it a bit.

The blonde turned to Sonya at her words. “Okay, not the worst we’ve faced before. This can be fixed, right? It’ll just take time. Besides, anywhere in time or space? That sounds like a promise more than a problem to me.” She gave the Doctor her tongue touched smile again, eyes dancing.

Rose giggled at the Doctor’s actions, and his slight bickering with his friend. She took a few steps towards him. “You know I’ll follow you anywhere, Doctor.” She placed her hand in his, lacing their fingers together and beginning to pull him towards the door.

She turned back to Sonya as they passed. “Heard that, and actually he can be quite brilliant at it when he wants.” With that, the blonde continued tugging the Doctor towards the door until they were standing in front of it.

“Planets, eras, comets, moons, even the middle of space; let’s go see what adventure’s out there waiting for us, yeah?” With those words, Rose flung the TARDIS doors open and prepared to step out onto foreign territory.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:42 pm

"Oh. That sounds bad." She answered Sonya's explanation of what that was. "Did I do that? I didn't mean to.." She fidgeted a bit guiltily. Glancing at Rose, she frowned slightly and commented, "It's not my name.. just what I'm called." She explained quietly. But she wasn't sure if the other girl heard her, as she was already heading over toward the Doctor.

She turned her head to look up at Sonya as she put her elbow on Strawberry's shoulder, then shrugged her off and followed after the Doctor and Rose, curious to see where they had ended up. Besides, she didn't know when that Vacuum monster might wake up and there were all sorts of things that she shouldn't touch, so she figured she better not stick around in here. Let Sonya fix things, she wanted to explore and get outside again.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Rolling her eyes, Sonya bit back a grin and turned to the console. "You lot go on, I'll see if I can fix this mess with what we have on hand." Flapping an arm in their direction, she slipped out her sonic and slid under the console, already in tinkering mode as the Doctor grinned down at Rose and let her tug him to the doors before reaching out and opening them wide.

Just outside the TARDIS laid a land of blue grass and a purple sky. Several pink trees swayed in the breeze bringing forth a sweet scent not unlike oranges with each breeze that passed. Pausing just outside, the Doctor glanced around with raised eyebrows. There weren't many places in the universe he didn't see, and to find a planet he never landed on before was a rare and welcome surprise.

Gripping Rose's hand tightly, he turned to Berry and motioned for her to keep close, an excited gleam in his eyes. "I don' know wha' is on this planet." He explained quickly, practically bouncing in his excitement. "I don' know who lives 'ere or what they look like." Looking around again, he squeezed Rose's hand tight, looking down at her with his usual wide grin. "Fantastic, isn't it, Rose? New planet, new possibilities..." Trailing off, he looked around once more, eyes flicking over the varying shades of pink in the trees to the ripple of the purple grass under their feet.

"Don't wander off."
He added suddenly, shooting both women with a stern look. "I mean it this time, do not wander off. I don' know what migh be here and wha they can do. So stay close an let me do any talking."
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Rose stepped outside, having missed the feeling of stepping out onto a new world entirely too much. What greeted her did not disappoint for her first trip back. “It’s beautiful, I love it!”

She took in the colour scheme of the planet, the pinks and blues and purples. Bending down, she touched the grass with her hand and was surprised at how soft it was. “It’s so soft.” She grinned. “Almost like… oh no.”

She looked around again, giggling nervously at the rippling grass. Maybe she was being paranoid? Maybe the hill that they were on wasn’t actually the body of some sort of creature, but it certainly looked like it to Rose.

Reaching back to take Berry’s hand in her free one, she pulled the girl a little closer. She didn’t know her well, but in case the blonde was correct in her assumption, she didn’t want the redhead to get hurt. “Is it just me, or does this look entirely too much like fur?”

She forced herself to take a calming breath. Most likely she was just being paranoid, but the blonde had run into some weird things using the dimension canon, and she didn’t particularly feel like being confused today. "Please tell me I'm just being paranoid about this." She begged slightly. "Because if this turns out to be a creature, I might finally lose it."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Strawberry tilted her head a little at Rose, wondering why she grabbed her hand. She was tempted to pull her hand away but something made her shrug it off. Glancing around, she looked up at the strange sky.
"Purple?" She said softly, a bit surprised. She'd never seen a purple sky before, that was rather interesting. The closest she had seen to a purple sky was when there was strange weather in certain parts of the land, where she was from. It was beautiful to see.

Then, Rose asked about the grass. Strawberry tore her gaze down from the sky and looked down at the 'grass'. She frowned and knelt down to feel of it.
"You're right.. it does feel like fur." She said softly. She carefully parted the grass.. fur? to try and get to the root of it.. whether it was roots of fur or roots of grass. She wondered what sort of creature might be large enough to be stood upon as if it were a hill, and hoped, if it was in fact a creature, that it was not a hostile one. If so, they might be in a lot of danger. One hand instinctively went to the dagger at her side, just to reassure herself that she had it.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Frowning, the Doctor leaned down and brushed his fingers of the grass himself. "You're right, it is fur." He said in surprise, glancing over at his two companions and raised his eyebrows. "Purple fur..." He trailed off, deep in thought as he searched the area with a closer eye. "But somethin' this massive would 'ave to be..."

Then the ground shifted. Not like it would in an earthquake, but an honest shift of the earth itself. "It would 'ave to be right under us, run!" Reaching out, he grabbed Rose's and Berrie's hands before sprinting off the now moving mass of muscle and fur, momentairly looking back at the TARDIS in time to see it vanish from it's spot.

However his current predicament didn't give much room for his irritation at having Sonya 'borrow' his ship again as the hill they were standing on slowly moved to it's feet, it's large, clawed feet. The pink trees ruffling in the wind as it turned around to face them with an angular face.

"Oh..." He breathed out, the shock of seeing something completely new momentairly blindsiding him as the beast bellowed out a roar that shook the real earth they stood on. Pink trees ruffled slightly before shifting out away from the massive sides and fluttering in the wind.

"Wings, it has wings!" The Doctor crowed in excitement, dropping both girl's hands as he stepped closer to the creature getting ready to take off. "Rose, Berry! It's a dragon! A real dragon!" Turning to look at them over his shoulder, the Doctor smiled wide, his cheeks stretching a bit at the action. "All these years, all tha' time! And here we stand looking at a..." He turned back just in time to see the furry dragon flap it's powerful wings and take off into the air, a gust of wind nearly knocking him over. "Dragon..."
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 pm

As the creature took off, Rose began to jump up and down. "Oh my God it's a dragon! A real, honest dragon!" She began to laugh in earnest now, knowing that the fluffy beast wasn't going to harm them. Watching it soar into the sky, the blonde couldn't help but wonder what other fantastical creatures could be found on the planet.

"I sorta want one..." She laughs. "It's quite lovely." She turned to the Doctor and grinned. "A dragon, Doctor. Explain that away with your sciencey techno babble." She hummed and looked around, seeing more multi-coloured fur balls taking off into the sky. "They're precious." She cooed. "Look how adorable they are!" She pointed at a pink dragon who seemed to just be waking.

"Can we get one? Please?" She asked. Normally Rose didn't beg for things, or ask to keep pets. But this was a dragon. Why shouldn't they get one? As long as the beautiful creature would be alright, of course.

Turning to Strawberry, she noticed the girl's hand on her dagger. "I hope you weren't intending to use that."

And with her minor scolding given, Rose raced down the small incline to the flat earth, looking around her excitedly. "New planet with dragons and purple skies and pink trees, I think I'm in love." She couldn't keep the grin off her face. This was exactly the type of planet she had hoped to find back when she had first traveled with the Doctor.

Looking back at her friends, one new and one old, Rose cupped her hands over her mouth and called to them. "Well come on then, let's go explore!"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

Strawberry hastily got to her feet as they began to have to run. She had nearly fallen over when the ground began to shift, but now she was steadied by the Doctor gripping her hand. She didn't stop running until they did, then she too turned and watched, wide eyed, as the dragon took off into the sky. She stared after it in silent astonishment.

While the Doctor and Rose were clearly excited, she kept thinking about the legends of dragons from her own planet, and how they had become extinct but had been a fearsome thing to encounter. She had always thought she'd never want to meet one. But these weren't the same. They weren't attacking them, and they were furry. This was so strange, she didn't really know how to react to it.

Then, as Rose brought her attention to her dagger, she realized she still had her hand on it. She let her hand drop to her side, and watched as Rose took off, asking about keeping a dragon for a pet. The girl was definitely strange, but there was something about her Strawberry couldn't help liking. Maybe the fact she wasn't afraid of adventure and exploring new things. Smiling a bit, Strawberry wandered forward to see what other exciting new things this planet might have to offer them.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 2:08 pm

"It is possible they were lizards..." The Doctor trailed off, mind working a million miles a second trying to figure out exactly what it could mean. "The air may be too thick down 'ere for them." He added, already following after Rose, listening to her excited chatter about dragons and asking if she could keep one-

"Wha' no, we are not keeping a dragon, Rose." he stated firmly, trying to ignore her eyes while he spoke, it was hard to tell her no in any sense of the word, but this one had to be done. Even if they managed to find one, how would they keep it in the TARDIS. It may be large, but there was no telling if there was a space even big enough for such a thing to fly. "No dragons."

Turning to look back at Berry, he flashed her a wide grin, dropping back to fall into step beside her. "Think abou' it, Berry. Dragons, wha' else coul' be 'ere?" Settling a large hand on her head, he ruffled her hair lightly and pushed her on the back gently in the direction of Rose. "Come on, don' wan' t be left behind."

Glancing around, he eyed the area curiously, spying the TARDIS sitting innocently at the end of the path and bit back a sigh, idly wondering just how long Sonya had been gone this time with her before turning his attention back to Rose as he and Berry drew level with her. "Wha' else do you think will be here, Rose?" He asked playfully, cheerful to the max as he bounced slightly on the balls of his heels, wide grin stretching his lips wide.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:29 am

As Rose heard the Doctor's response to her request, she pouted. She had wanted to keep a dragon, but she understood his concerns. Still, his concerns didn't stop her from pushing the topic slightly "Oh come on, Doctor. I let you keep things thst we find all the time! Remember that emu we found on Australia - the planet, not the country." She added for Strawberry's benefit. "I let you keep that after you gave me those big sappy eyes and a 'please Rose'." She turned to look at him and Strawberry, pulling out her best puppy eyes to match her pout.

She turned and wondered what might be out there other than dragons. Did unicorns exist as well? Or mermaids? She hoped they did, although she didn't much enjoy the idea of the Doctor getting flirty with a mermaid, and she knew he would probably flirt with one. She stopped that train of thought before it lead to an inner rant about how he was totally oblivious.

Pasting the smile back on her face, she turned to the Doctor. "I'm not sure, really. Maybe mermaids? Or unicorns? Who knows what else we could find here." Now her grin became real as she thought about all the exciting possibilities of what they might come across.

Suddenly, her nose picked up a new scent, one that was strangely familiar to her. "Is that... lavender? And honeysuckle?" She breathed slightly deeper, excited about the scents that reminded her of home.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Strawberry looked from one to the other of them, as the Doctor and his friend Rose argued about keeping a dragon. Honestly, why would anyone want to? Yes, they were furry and all, but they were big, and probably ate people, and a creature that size would probably have a pretty large deposit of waste to clean up. She looked at Rose, not even really getting the significance of her specifying that she meant a planet and not a country, having never even heard of Australia anyway.
"Why would you want it? You'd have to feed it, and clean up its waste, and not to mention it would need a lot of room to fly around in. It probably wouldn't like being captured and held in a cage or something." She pointed out with practicality, and pretty bluntly. Shrugging a little, she wandered onward to explore this planet. It was very unusual. Nothing like she'd ever seen before.

Looking at the Doctor when he asked her what else could be here, she thought about several other things.
"Could be anything." She shrugged. "Goblins, trolls, wisps.. wolves?" She thought of several other unpleasant things that she'd known of to attack her in the wilds of her own planet. Then, without regard to the Doctor's caution to stay close and not wander off, and to let him do any talking, she kept walking whether they followed or not, since she wasn't really too intimidated by things like that. She wasn't going to be without caution, of course, but she wasn't going to hide by the Doctor's side just in case there was danger, either.. she'd been facing dangerous situations for years, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:41 pm

"You let me keep them? It's my TARDIS, Rose!" The Doctor huffed playfully, tucking his hands into his pockets and looking around the area as they walked with a cheerful smile on his face. "And tha' Emu had a problem with Jack, do you remember? Kept biting his... Ah." Fumbling for a second, he fell silent, ears turning a faint pink at the memory.

Picking up the pace, he fell into step with Rose, his teeth showing with how wide his grin was. "Mermaids! Yes, tha' would be interesting. 'Owever..." He trailed off, glancing down at her sideways, a playful look on his face. "They can be a bit... Cheeky." With a wink, he picked up the pace and walked ahead of her, hands coming out of his pockets as he shuffled in his coat for a moment. "That smell? Yes um..." He stopped walking and sniffed at the air curiously himself, picking up faint trails of honeysuckle but the lavender... Was much stronger.

Crouching down, he plucked a handful of grass and held it up to his nose curiously, taking a whiff and letting out a cheerful laugh when he held it up to his eyes afterwards. "Rose, Berry! Look at this! It's no' grass we're walkin' on! It's flowers." Holding it out for them to see, the Doctor glanced down at his feet curiously, sharp eyes already picking out the small, bell-like shapes of the flowers growing there. "Tiny, thousands of tiny flowers."
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Rose bit her tongue to stifle a giggle. "It may be your TARDIS. but I'm the one who ended up taking care of the poor thing when you got bored with it." She tsked at him. Her giggle was let loose at the memory of Jack being accosted by the emu. "Oh don't pretend you didn't enjoy the fact that he couldn't dance for a while after that." She smiled, adding an infliction on the word 'dance' to change the meaning.

She groaned at his statement of the mermaids, knowing that if the sea-dwelling women were inhabiting the planet, she'd wind up dealing with a case of the green eyed monster. "Oh hush you." She frowned. Looking back at Berry, she considered the types of creatures the girl had brought up. "Oh no, please no more wolves. Had enough of those to last a lifetime after dealing with the lupine wavelength haemovariform in Victorian England." She groaned.

As the Doctor explained that they were walking on flowers, Rose smiled. The universe was certainly wonderful sometimes. She was about to make her way towards him when a figure caught her attention from the corner of her eye. The shadowed being raised a hand and beckoned to her. Looking back at the Doctor and Berry, she wondered if they could see it too. However, when neither reacted to the being, Rose assumed they could not see the creature.

It continued to gesture to the blonde, and she began to walk towards it, almost in a trance. Rose wanted to know what it was, and thoughts of asking the Doctor left her mind as her feet began to move mechanically towards the ominous figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you calling a lump?   Who are you calling a lump? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you calling a lump?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: