Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_vote_lcapDisruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_voting_barDisruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_vote_lcapDisruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_voting_barDisruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) Empty
PostSubject: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

"Stay right there." He'd said. As if these words actually meant anything to Strawberry. She didn't quite know why she and Rose were supposed to stay here, or what exactly was their purpose for stopping at this planet. She thought there was something about a part for the ship and repairing the something or other that went on the other thingamabob. Things that went totally over her head and she just sort of nodded with a puzzled look on her face while he rambled on these weird words that made no sense to her.

So now she and Rose were left here to wait while he did whatever it was. Having learned better than to lean against the thing with all the switches and knobs, she instead paced around a little before sighing and turning to Rose.
"What's taking him so long? I'm bored." She folded her arms impatiently. "Maybe we could just go for a walk or something? It seems like such a shame to not even get to see this planet, you know?" Maybe Rose would agree and they could explore a little of the planet while the Doctor was playing around with ship parts and magical gadgits and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Rose sighed in defeat as the door shut behind the Doctor. She didn't understand why her and Strawberry couldn't go with him to get the battery cell for the navigational system on the TARDIS; or at least why they couldn't wander around. She didn't want to sit on board the TARDIS, no matter how lovely the ship was. She wanted to take in the sights, eat the food, and maybe even find an adventure.

The blonde looked at the clumsy girl beside her. She looked like she was just itching for an adventure. Rose sighed, realizing she wasn't the only one who wanted to get out and wander the planet. She glanced around the TARDIS console room, looking for anything that could provide some form of entertainment.

She had given up her search and sat down on the jump seat when she heard the redhead speak. "Knowing him? Probably found some sort of trouble. Figures that he would get to go on an adventure while we're stuck here." At the younger girl's next words, Rose felt a smirk take over her face. "I like the way you think, Strawberry. Just as long as we're back before Mr. Stay-in-the-TARDIS gets back. Don't need him having a panic attack on our heads if he finds out we left."

With that in mind, the blonde skipped to the door and pushed it open, the way the doors were meant to go, and gestured towards the outside world. "After you."
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t1742-rose-tyler-character-applic
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Strawberry grinned as Rose agreed to her idea of taking a walk. She was anxious to get out of this strange ship where she wasn't allowed to touch anything, and get out there to explore the planet they had arrived on. She happily bounced out through the door ahead of Rose and glanced around at the unfamiliar scene before her.

She didn't know where they were, but it was better than being stuck in there without anything to do. She glanced at Rose with a grin.
"Let's go this way." She took off in a randomly chosen direction without waiting for a reply. She was, perhaps, too used to being on her own in her planet where she was all alone and made all the descisions about where she went and what she did. And, if she ever had anyone traveling with her back then, she was usually the guide because she knew the land so well. So it seemed perfectly normal to her to pick the direction and set off to explore.

But she didn't count on it being a big city sort of place. It was strange and foreign to her and soon she was standing in the middle of a city that could easily have been in the 30th century of Earth or something. But, instead of humans walking around, it was primarily another sort of being that she'd never seen before. She looked at Rose with a lost expression showing in her emerald eyes.
"Umm. Where should we go?" She fidgeted, hating to have to admit she was totally lost with no idea where to go. "Maybe there?" She pointed to a big building which appeared to be open to the public by having some sort of sign above it, but whether or not it was in any language she knew was beyond her. If she had been able to read it she would have read the name of a museum in the letters.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Rose followed the slightly stir-crazy redhead out of the TARDIS, laughing as they moved quickly down the street. She stopped briefly to get her barrings, only to roll her eyes when the teen took off in a random direction. "Thank God I can run." She muttered, taking off after Berry.

"Berry slow down!" She exclaimed, chasing her into a large city populated by - were those the tree people of Cheem? She smiled in recognition of the species, so distracted that she didn't realize Strawberry had come to a stop in front of her, sending her crashing into the small girl.

"Sorry." Rose laughed, standing quickly and offering a hand out to her companion. She nodded at the building. "The Museum of Amazonian Trees." She read aloud. The thought made her slightly nostalgic. So this had been why the Doctor didn't want her to go; he thought it would remind her of the first innocent death she had to deal with, Jabe.

As realization set in, the blonde smiled sadly. "Come on, let's go in. I want to see if they have something on a tree woman I met from here once." With that, she took the redhead's hand and lead her toward the museum.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Strawberry watched a couple of the tree people that passed by on the street, and glanced at Rose.
"They seem..friendly?" She said uncertainly. "They look a bit like some treelike people from back home, only they always attack anyone that gets too close to their territory." She said in a soft undertone, frowning a bit. Due to this, she couldn't help feeling a bit uneasy but they weren't attacking so she tried not to give them any reason to.

She let Rose lead the way into the museum, wondering why they were going into a place for burying the dead - because she was thinking of the word mausoleum, not museum - but she wasn't afraid of any ghosts they might encounter.

Much to her surprise, upon entering, they were not, in fact, inside a mausoleum, but in a place with many curious exhibits. Old artefacts and shiny gadgets were everywhere, some inside glass cases and some behind roped off areas. She looked puzzled and tilted her head, but followed Rose around before getting drawn over to look at some of the stuff that was on display.

She wondered what this was all about, and why there were so many things. She hurried over to where Rose was.
"What is all this stuff?" She asked in a whisper. "Is this some sort of tribute to the dead? Or.. did they leave all this stuff in honor of them to the dead instead of burying them here?" She asked, obviously confused.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Rose smiled. "The people of Cheem are peaceful. They're known for their generosity, bravery, and intelligence. The Doctor was good friends with a tree person from here." She starts to make her way through the exhibits, noting various pieces of clothing and technology.

"This isn't a burial ground, though it is a memorial, in a way. A museum remembers the history of the people who have long since gone. And this one is for tree people from the Amazon Rain forest." She gestures towards a sculpture. "This is a sculpture of the grandfather of the Doctor's friend. I have a cutting of him, back in my room on the TARDIS."

She moves a little further and finds what she was looking for, a hologram of Jabe. "Berry, this was Jabe. She saved the lives of many people, sacrificing herself so others could go on. She's a hero." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 12:25 am

Strawberry was still a little baffled about the whole museum thing, but, nodded slightly to Rose as she listened to her attempt to explain it. Having never heard of a museum, it didn't make sense to her, but she didn't question any further on it, and instead listened as Rose talked about having a cutting of someone and how another one gave their life to save others. She looked up at the hologram and frowned.
"She.. is a ghost?" She asked, cautiously taking a step back while her eyes narrowed marginally. The ghost wasn't moving, just sort of floating there, but having had enough experiences with ghosts to have learned to be wary of them, she didn't like to take chances. She watched it for a moment, tilting her head a little in curiosity when it really didn't seem to be going to do anything except float there. "It was very noble of you to sacrifice yourself for others." She told the 'ghost', in an attempted respectful tone, and having no idea that the ghost really couldn't hear her at all.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:37 am

Rose smiled at the slightly naive girl, not wanting to make her feel silly by telling her that the image was a hologram. She read through the little blurb of information behind the Jabe hologram and smiled. She had been remembered as the woman she was; smart, kind, an adventurer... She would have been happy to know she had been remembered this way.

Rose walked a little further, keeping an eye on Berry to make sure she didn't try to grab something she wasn't supposed to. The blonde took note of some of the traditional gowns found on Cheem; they were beautiful, of course. Silky reds, pinks, oranges, and yellows saturated the fabrics.

She moved on to the next exhibit only to see it wasn't there. There was no notice on it being pulled from the exhibit, nothing to indicate that it should be missing. She frowned and called Strawberry over. "Berry, come look at this!"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Strawberry soon lost interest in the floating ghost of the tree person, and as Rose wandered off, so did Strawberry. She found her way into another area of the museum, therefore wasn't anywhere around when Rose asked her to come check out the thing she'd found. Or rather not found.

She wandered around and soon got herself lost, looking around at all the weird things in there. She leaned in and examined some of the things that interested her more, and then as she spotted something of much interest. She ducked under the rope things blocking people off from it and leaned in close to the glass exhibit, studying the weapon curiously. It looked like a nice weapon, and was clearly very old. She reached out to touch it but then her hand hit the glass, having forgotten about the glass.

Suddenly a loud blaring noise pierced the air and Strawberry jumped back, startled. Her eyes widened as she looked around in a panic and backed away from the exhibit hastily, then tripped over the ropes she had forgotten about. Hearing some guards rushing into the room, she quickly ducked under the ropes and raced for the door. Logic had fled from her head and it was as if she was back home with a ridiculously high bounty on her head, with every guard in the empire looking for her.

She dodged around one of the guards and got past him, and ran for the nearest exit, passing by Rose without really noticing her. Several guards chased after her, believing her to have stolen the museum exhibit. The alarm siren was still blaring throughout the museum, which made Strawberry hold her hands over her ears as she ran. As she was nearing the doors to the street, she came to a skidding stop when she saw that a few guards were standing there to bar the doors. Since she couldn't escape that way, she took off down another hallway, hoping to lose them and maybe hide among the exhibits until she could get out...
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Rose groaned as she realized the younger girl had wandered off. "The one time..." She trailed off as sirens blared through the museum. "Damnit." She muttered, knowing instantly just who had set them off. "Why can't she just understand, no touchin' the bleedin' exhibits! It's basic museum etiquette."

As she grumbled, she saw a streak of red blur past her, followed by a legion of guards. "Fu-" She cut off, looking around and seeing a group of school children in the room with her. No need to use that language with children about. With that in mind, the blonde took off after the guards and Strawberry.

As the entrance came closer, Rose pushed herself harder to head the guards off before they could follow the redhead. "Help! Help! Someone has stolen the Romalian Jewel! The one from the exhibit of Jabe the empress!" She faked panic. "Oh please help me! Jabe was a dear friend; if that jewel is gone then I will surely pay dearly in the afterlife for it's displacement!"

Rose had to admit, her acting was pretty good. She began tugging on the arms of some of the guards, successfully leading them all in the direction of Jabe's exhibit. When the men finally began to race towards the exhibit on their own, Rose quietly slipped out of the group and ran back towards Strawberry, discovering her hiding by a giant cardboard cutout of a tree.

"Ugh! This is why you weren't allowed to be left alone! Come on, let's go. We haven' got much time to get out. And for my sanity, Don't touch anything!" Huffing, Rose led the way to the main entrance and slipped out the doors, making certain that the redhead made it out.

"Caused enough trouble I think, back to the TARDIS with you." Rose paused in her words as she suddenly found herself surrounded by police. "Oh you've got to be kiddin' me." Were the last words to escape her mouth before a sharp blow was dealt to her head and she fell to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Strawberry cut around a corner and hastily ducked behind a strangely thin tree, and paused to catch her breath. It was like she was back on her own planet again, chased by guards every time she went into a city.

Suddenly Rose appeared, scolding her for the trouble she'd caused and dragging her off toward the exit.
"I didn't do anything!" She protested softly, hurrying along with her. "I was just looking at the thing and then..." She stopped mid-sentence as they were suddenly surrounded by more guards. Her first thought was to run again, but before she had a chance to do anything, the nearest guard hit Rose, knocking her unconscious.

Strawberry hastily ducked the blow aimed at her, drawing her own dagger. Infuriated that they had attacked Rose for no reason at all, she was determined to protect her from whatever they had planned for her. Knowing that they'd probably be thrown in a dungeon or something if she let themselves get captured, she wasn't about to let that happen.

She brandished the dagger hoping they'd back off, and hoping not to have to hurt anyone. But they just yelled at her to drop her weapon while pointing strange looking things at her. When one of them tried to get closer and grabbed for her, she slashed at him and used a swift move, making use of the leverage, to flip him onto the ground. She turned toward the others, only to receive a shock from a stunner-type gun weapon. With her dagger still held in a grip that no one could pry out of her hand, she dropped to the ground, unconscious.

After both girls were unconscious, the local police brought them to a secure facility and locked into a cell together, each left lying on a cot to await questioning when they woke up.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 12:03 am

Rose woke first, groggy and confused. Where were they? As the blonde looked around, she realized quickly it was a prison cell. "Every planet..." She muttered. As she familiarized herself with her surroundings, she was joined by a man.

"What do you want, then?" She demanded, forcefully. The man simply grinned and licked his lips.

"Oh my Dear; I'd tell you, but then I'd have to; dot dot dot." He laughed an annoying, nasally laugh and looked at her. "You are simply delicious though. Perhaps I can keep you as my prize after all this is over." He smirked and she simply groaned.

"Not in a lifetime, Buddy." She turned from him and went to Berry's side. "Berry, time to get up now, it's time to wake! The moon has fallen, Sunshine. It's your time." Rose continued mumbling random encouragements to the redhead, hoping for her to wake up so she wouldn't need to deal with this jerk wad on her own.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Strawberry woke slowly, at first things were all fuzzy and she could hear, faintly as if from a long distance away, someone speaking softly. But as she began to focus better, her hearing tuned in better as well and she realized that the speaking was right next to her. Someone was right next to her… and touching her! Instantly she was sitting up, her dagger gripped tightly in her hand and ready to slash at the arm of the person touching her. But, then, as her confused mind began to take in the surroundings which she found herself in, she saw that the girl next to her was Rose. Her shoulders relaxed a bit and she lowered the dagger quickly, blinking a few times.

“I’m sorry, did I cut you?” She hadn’t cut her but had worried for a moment that she might have. “Probably not such a good idea.” She mentioned, referring to Rose’s close proximity to her while she was waking up and knowing that she did have a tendency to react like that when some got too close to her while she was sleeping. With her other hand, she rubbed her forehead, trying to think back. For half a second she was worried that she had forgotten everything again, but no; she remembered everything. She remembered going to travel with the Doctor, meeting Rose, getting into trouble at the ‘mausoleum’ and fighting the guards. So now where were they?

Glancing around once more, she observed their surroundings. They seemed to be in a sort of cell, so she could only assume they had been thrown into a dungeon of sorts. Although this dungeon was much cleaner and less gloomy than others she had been in before, it was still a dungeon and she didn’t like it.

She got to her feet quickly and glanced around. She was about to ask what happened, when she remembered what happened. They got knocked unconscious.
“I’m sorry Rose.” She truly felt bad about this. “I didn’t mean to, and I tried to fight them off but there were too many of them.” She frowned, feeling an unwelcome sense of defeat. She didn’t like that feeling one bit and wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible.

But, as she was thinking about that, a snicker drew her attention away from Rose and toward a corner of the room, where that creep was lurking, watching all of that.
“What?” She demanded, scowling at the man. He approached them with an unpleasant smirk on his face.
“Why don’t you just put that little knife away, darlin’, and we’ll all three have a nice little time.” His smirk indicated that he had dirty ideas in mind. Her green eyes narrowed. He gave Rose a slimy sort of smile, before looking back at Strawberry with the same smile. “Your friend and me was just gettin’ acquainted, maybe you’ll join in the fun... sure, you’re kinda young but I’m willin’ to overlook that…” He did that annoying nasally laugh again.

Thoroughly disgusted, Strawberry didn’t care to let her expression show what she thought of his ‘offer’.
“Well, I’d rather not sheath my blade in your crotch… I’d never be sure it was clean again… but if you keep saying things like that you’ll leave me no choice.” She replied harshly. The guy hesitated, looking a bit caught off guard by her reply, then, he chuckled a little bit nervously.
“Ahh, you're a feisty one, eh?" He grinned and looked from her to Rose, licking his lips. "They do say blondes are more fun," He looked back at Strawberry. "and redheads are full of fire." He grinned, apparently thinking this would be something enjoyable for him to experience. He probably meant it in a sexual way, but the statement actually backfired in a way.

"Care to find out?" Strawberry threatened, taking a step closer to him while moving her blade up as if she was moving to attack him. Just to be sure he got the message, she aimed a stab at his crotch, giving him just enough time to jump out of the way, then a ghost of a smirk touched her lips as she watched him flee to the far corner of the cell, cursing and half-panicked as he informed her, quite colorfully, that she's crazy.

Rolling her eyes, she put the dagger away and turned to Rose.
"Anyway. So what happened? Where are we?" She asked, frowning. Now that the creep seemed to have learned to keep his distance, she could talk with Rose and maybe find out where they were and what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Rose laughed slightly at Berry's concern. "No, no, I'm fine. And sorry, I wouldn't have woken you like this but he;" She tossed a look over to the creep in the corner, "was bein' disgusting. Didn't really want to deal with 'im on my own."

At the redhead's apology, the blonde held up her hand. "Don't apologize, you did the best you could on your own. What's important is that we're both unharmed."

As she listened to the younger girl talk with the pervert in front of them, Rose felt a wave of nausea hit her. This man wanted to Its not a phone, how can it be ringing? them, not only her, a fully grown, legal adult, but also a fairly innocent teenager. "You're disgusting, you know." She spat at him, shuddering.

Glad her friend had seemed to scare him off, Rose turned to the redhead, sighing. "Well... after we got knocked out, we were taken to some sort of prison. I know we're still on the planet; this prison is made of wood." She paused, "I woke up and he was here. I don't think he's police, though. He's not even from Cheem." She whispered the last parts, so he wouldn't hear.

Sighing and deciding she didn't want their conversation to be overheard, Rose turned to the man and walked slowly to him. Giving him a flirty smile, she swayed her hips slightly to appear non-threatening. When she reached him, she quickly reached out and grabbed his shoulder, hitting a pressure point and knocking him out cold.

"I don't want him to overhear this part, but I think maybe... maybe this creep knows about the missing artifacts. Maybe he even took them himself." She walked back over to her friend after patting down the man's body to check for any weapons, finding a knife and a small taser. The blonde showed the items to the redhead and smiled. "We need to get out of 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Strawberry watched Rose with a faint, approving smile as she knocked the guy out and took his weapons. She'd have done the same probably if she'd had time to think and hadn't been trying to find out what was going on. She recognized the knife but had no idea what the other thing was. However, she wholeheartedly agreed with Rose about needing to get out of there.

As she turned toward the cell door she was just about to ask what missing artthings Rose was talking about, when she was startled to see another man standing there at the door, arms folded across his chest. She didn't know how long he'd been there, but hoped that he had just walked up and hadn't been eavesdropping and watching them for a long time.

"What do you want?" She frowned, taking in the insignia on his clothes. She guessed him to be some sort of guard or important person.
"Oh, my dear young lady, I just wanted to come and personally thank you." He said charmingly with a grin. She narrowed her eyes. He sounded all too much like someone else that she had the misfortune of having encountered, back on her own planet.
"Thank..me? For what?" She folded her arms, frowning. With a smirk, he stepped closer.
"For taking the blame, of course. Without you, my work would have been much more difficult. As it is, you not only set off the alarm on the most important artefact in the museum, but thanks to you causing the guards to chase you all over the place, it gave me a perfect chance to take it... all the while letting the guards think that YOU were the one who stole it."

He laughed, clearly quite pleased with how things worked out.
"And the beauty of it is, you're stuck in here. Do you know what this prison is?" His eyes gleamed with a dark sort of eagerness. Strawberry's frown deepened and she glancend at Rose briefly before looking back at the guy. "This is the most secure prison, reserved only for the most dangerous criminals.. non-Cheem of course. You have both been arrested as extreme terrorists of the Cheem tree people. You'll be executed in.. oh, about an hour?" He grinned. "And it doesn't matter what you tell them because they'll never believe you. You're out to kill every last Cheem alive.. you're too dangerous to be allowed to live." He informed them smugly. "Meanwhile I will be on my way to the Sanctuary of the Mother Tree to do the job myself." He smirked, holding up a map which had been removed from the exhibit that Rose had seen empty. After showing the map, he folded it, almost carelessly, and tucked it into his blazer pocket with a smirk.

Strawberry glared at him, becoming more and more angry the more he spoke. At this, she rushed at the cell door and grabbed him by the lapels - too short to reach his neck or she would have - and attempted to attack him.
"You murderous coward!" She yelled at him angrily. Unfortunately she didn't know any fancier words to use as insults or she would have. She aimed a kick at his shin through the cell door, which left him hopping on one foot while swearing. She stepped back and glared at him, then tried to yank on the cell door, which held fast. The man smirked a little and straightened his jacket. "If you're lucky you'll get a swift death." He snickered and looked quite satisfied with himself.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:21 am

Rose couldn't help but feel proud of the younger girl for standing up to the thief. As he moved away, she began to laugh. It was never a good decision to underestimate a companion of the Doctor, let alone two. It was also never a good idea to reveal your plan to a feisty redhead who obviously knew how to fight, and a stubborn blonde who would do nearly anything to stay alive.

As the man left, Rose wandered over to Berry and smiled. "You know, I didn't know you were that *Flutters away*. Have to say, it's a little funny to see someone of your height, age, and build attack someone that much older and bigger than you." Rose hugged Strawberry quickly. "I'm proud of you for standing up to him, though I really shouldn't be surprised. You are a companion of the Doctor, and after all, he only takes the best."

With that said, Rose nodded and stepped back. "Also, don't think I didn't notice you going into his jacket for the map. Can I see it? Might help us get out of here." She smiled her special tongue-in-teeth smile that she only gave to those she trusted and cared about. Berry was not only a friend, but was quickly beginning to feel like a little sister to Rose, easily worming her way into the blonde's heart.

(So sorry for not responding for so long, I had exams and then the new semester started for school, I think I have a rhythm down now for how to deal with my courses. Also, the *flutters away* thing is cuz one of my words got sensored XD.)
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:16 pm

After the man made a hasty retreat, smirking and looking rather pleased with himself, Strawberry glared after him until he was gone. Then she turned to Rose and shrugged at her saying she found it funny to see her attacking someone that much bigger than her. She didn't bother mentioning that she'd fought off bandits and guards and goblins and all sorts of monsters, back on her own planet. Rose didn't know about Nurduar so she wouldn't really understand, Strawberry figured.

Raising an eyebrow when Rose mentioned the map, Strawberry smirked a little at her.
"What map?" She asked innocently. But Rose saying she'd noticed her getting the map worried her a bit. Was she that obvious? Maybe she needed to work on that. If someone could see her pickpocket another that easily, then she surely needed to practice more. What kind of pickpocket was she if she was obvious about doing it?

She handed the map to Rose.
"That won't help us get out of here, but we do need to get out of here fast, and I think we should get there before he does." She told her, frowning. "Whatever he's talking about, blaming us for trying to kill those tree people.. he needed that map to get there so he could do it. So if we get there first, maybe we can stop him." She figured Rose was going to be wondering how they would get out of the cell, but Strawberry wasn't concerned about that. She went back over to the cell door and glanced up and down the hall. "If this is their most secure prison, the others must be a joke." She mumbled. She slid a long, thin piece of metal out from one of her boots and reached an arm through the bars and around to the key hole.

The hardest part about picking the lock was reaching it. Straining with her neck against the bars and her arm stretched out as far as it would go, she managed to insert the pick into the lock and in just a few seconds she heard the soft click and the door swung open. Strawberry smiled as she put her lockpick back where it belonged, and turned to Rose.
"Alright then. We'll have to be sneaky to get past the guards.."  She wasn't sure how stealthy Rose was, so she hoped they they could do this without too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Rose laughed at Strawberry's confused and slightly panicked expression. "Don't worry, you're not a bad pick pocket, I just have a trained eye. I dealt with this sort of thing all the time back home." She took the map, looking it over and seeing a spot circled on it. "This guy really is dumb, he even circled the spot he was going on the map." With a jolt, Rose realized what it was.

"Oh my God. He's going to kill them all." She pointed out the circled place, a large tree labeled 'The Tree of Life' in the language of Cheem.

The blonde noticed that Berry had been picking the lock on the prison cell door and laughed. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" With that, she walked towards the now open cell door. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 am

Strawberry frowned and nodded slowly. She still didn't like the idea of anyone so easily noticing that she'd picked someone's pockets. She thought she had done a super great job of being undetected, but here Rose was having seen it as easily as if Strawberry was some unexperienced person who'd never done it before. She held back a sigh, and nodded when Rose began commenting about the stuff on the map.
"What's the sacuntary of the mother tree?" She asked, remembering he had said something about going there. "What do you mean, he's going to kill all of them?" She frowned. "All of who?" She asked, confused. Surely not all of the tree people, that would surely require much more than just one person to kill them.. right?

She led the way out of the cell, sparing a brief glance at the map and what Rose was pointing at.
"What's that circled part? I'm guessing that's where we need to go. Does it say where we are? If it does I could probably figure out the map from there." She had often figured out maps in Tebrien, despite her inability to read. She'd learned to read road lines and river lines and all the other symbols and things they put on maps, and once she knew the general vicinity of a town she could tell you where it was on the map without needing to read the name written on it.

She started down the hallway keeping an eye out for guards, and quickly tugged Rose into a small alcove when she heard footsteps coming their way. She'd sneaked around in houses, and escaped from dungeons, often enough to recognize those sort of sounds. After the guards had passed by, she motioned to Rose to swiftly follow her as she hurriedly continued down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:00 am

"The Mother tree is sort of like... like a lifeforce. It connects all the Cheem people to each other. It's said that they all came from the tree. If it gets destroyed... it would be like cutting out someone's lungs." Rose mentioned, now worried for the inhabitants of this planet.

She shook her head to clear it of her thoughts. They needed to stop this, they couldn't let this planet die. It would be like Gallifrey all over again, except there was another choice this time. "The black circle is probably where the tree is. We're here." She pointed at a drawing of the prison they were being kept in.

She frowned as Berry pulled her into the alcove, wondering why until she too heard the footsteps of the guards. She nodded to her friend in thanks and then looked around. "Maybe we should get the Doctor..." she trailed off.

Last edited by Dame Rose Tyler on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 1:09 am

Strawberry looked over the map as Rose pointed things out. She nodded thoughtfully, glancing at the map as she walked.
"Why would we need him?" She asked her. "We can handle this, how hard could it be? Besides, I'm sure we'll be back before he even knows we're gone." She replied, fairly confident. After a minute they approached the doors, and she saw the shadows of some guards standing there. She motioned to Rose to stay quiet and wait, and stepped forward slowly. She picked up a pebble and tossed it past them. One of the guards rushed forward to check it out, and she slipped up behind the one remaining, and delivered a quick blow to knock him out. Then, dragging him quickly out of sight before crouching in the shadows, she waited for the one to return, and knocked him out as well.

Once the coast was clear, she motioned for Rose to join her.
"Alright," She glanced at the map, her eyes quickly scanning over all the lines and things. "I think we need to go that way." She pointed, in the direction that would be correct unless Rose was holding the map wrong. She set off walking, while trying to think of why this guy would even want to destroy the tree people. They were a bit unusual, sure, and they reminded her of those wood spirit creatures that inhabited certain parts of Tebrien..those were not fun to get attacked by. But these tree people seemed mostly peaceful, so she didn't know why he would want to hurt them. But, it sounded, from what Rose said, like they were in serious trouble if she and Rose didn't stop that guy.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Rose sighed nervously. "I'm worried we might not be able to handle this..." She trailed off. "You're probably right, he won't even know we've left." She continued walking. "Mind you, if people start dying he'll assume we're at the middle of it."

She sighed and partially hid behind a wall while Berry knocked out guards. She rolled her eyes at the girl. One thing that often annoyed Rose about her friend was that the teen acted as though she was the only one capable of taking people down or reading maps. It wasn't as if Rose couldn't do those things as well.

Rolling her shoulders back, she took a calming breath. I really need to stop with this jealousy thing. She's just trying to be impressive. She thought. She followed the read head down a hallway and towards the exit. She really did hope that they could stop the people of Cheem from being killed.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Strawberry gave a frown at that.
"Why would he think we were involved?" She asked. "I don't go around killing people. Not if they don't attack me first anyway." She asked as they walked. "He's more likely to get into trouble. Did he tell you about the time at the ruins?" She smirked a little. "We went up to the door all stealthy like, and I was going to get us in, secretly, you know? So what does the big dummy do? He pounds on the door and yells out if anyone's home." She rolled her eyes a bit. "Then he goes and falls in a hole in the floor and just about got himself killed. So, I told him to wait there and I'd go around and find a way out for him, but nooo he couldn't wait there. Instead he went and got right in the middle of a cult of necromancers, just about got us both sacrificed..." She shook her head a bit. "He's the one that gets into trouble. I'm pretty sure, that if we got him involved, we'd be having to rescue HIM."

She hoped Rose knew she wasn't actually bad-talking him, but just teasing a bit. As she walked, she realized that this place was much more complicated than she thought. She stopped when she saw a bunch of signs with 'runes' on them that she didn't understand. There wasn't any way of knowing which way to go! She looked at the map Rose was holding, her brow furrowing a little as she tried to find anything with matching symbols, but none of that stuff made any sense to her. "Ummm." She looked back at the street signs, trying to figure out which way to go. "This way I think." She picked the direction that would appear to be the correct way, but was actually not the right street name and would end up taking them the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Rose giggled as Berry told her about the trouble the Doctor had gotten into. "Sounds just like him. He calls me jeopardy friendly but really it's him who's always getting into trouble. But to answer your question, the Doctor usually expects me to be at the middle of any crisis, he thinks I go looking for trouble on purpose." She rolled her eyes.

She looked at the area around them and noticed several signs with words on them. One had the word tree on it with an arrow pointing to the left. Rose understood immediately that that way led to the tree they were looking for. As Berry turned to the right to lead them down a street, Rose frowned. "Berry? it's this way." She pointed to the left, down a crowded side street.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Strawberry grinned slightly at the talk between the two of them. Making fun of the Doctor, in fun of course, was a good pass time. She could tell her a few other things too, but she had a feeling that Rose might have even more experiences with the Doctor and his ridiculousness.
"What else has he done?" She asked with a laugh. "You know him from a long time back, right? How long did you travel around with him?" She wondered.

She stopped in her tracks, suddenly, when she heard Rose saying that they were going the wrong way. She turned toward her with a confused look on her face.
"But.." She went back over to Rose, and looked at the map, pointing. "It shows the tree being this way. The road is going that way." She explained, wondering why Rose would think it was the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)   Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disruption of the Galaxy (Strawberry/Rose)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: