Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Dark Hands of Time I_vote_lcapThe Dark Hands of Time I_voting_barThe Dark Hands of Time I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Dark Hands of Time I_vote_lcapThe Dark Hands of Time I_voting_barThe Dark Hands of Time I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Dark Hands of Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

The Dark Hands of Time Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:57 pm

((Closed to 11thDoctor and Me))

Over the course of Three days, things have begun to change. On the first day, the shadows began to move, animals disappearing. On the second day, people began to disappear, the missing people list sky rocketing. On the third day, voices began to whisper. And as the fourth day came forward, the people of England continued on with their daily lives, unaware of the danger that they faced. But the fourth day never came. Time continued as time in England seemed to freeze. Though the people didn't seem to notice. And that was when the voices gave way to the bodies belonging to the voices. The missing people began to show up, older than when they had disappeared. England has been targeted, and now was the time to fix it.

Hanna hurried down the crowded street. None of these people knew the danger they were in. And The Doctor still had yet to show up and save them. Weaving through the crowds, in a hurry to reach the safety of her home. The streets were crowded because a festival was going on. So, as Hanna raced back to her flat, music and games surrounded her. On reaching her flat, she hurriedly opened the door with the keys and slammed it behind her. Her flat mate Emma was on vacation for the week, so Hanna was alone. She had noticed the changes, and they had seemed to be following her in a way. Because as she made her way to the kitchen, Hanna Holloway froze. "EXTERMINATE!"
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:22 pm

The TARDIS landed with a thud outside Hanna's flat, though the doors didn't creak open until minutes later, followed by a voice. "No, I'm not arguing with-" The Doctor cut off at the sight of the crowd. Only two people caught sight of the TARDIS, their curiosity of things the only element allowing them to see it. The Doctor ignored their stares, fixing his bow tie as he shut the door behind him. "Oh, a parade. I love parades." Nearly allowing himself to get swept away in the crowd, the Doctor began walking, a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Until something caught the corner of his eye and he swerved, hurrying towards the flat. He shoved the door open, stumbling into the room with his hands placed firmly in front of him. Not looking at Hanna, he stared at the Dalek. It wouldn't recognize him; he erased all that information. No one besides people he's met and traveled with know who he is. No records, so he was just a dumb fool in the eyes of this Dalek. "EXTERMINATE!" It cried out again and the Doctor cautiously took balanced steps towards it. He kept his back to Hanna, and only stopped when he was directly in front of the Dalek. "Now, 'exterminating' seems a bit unnecessary. Try breathing exercises... If you... Breathe. You do breathe, of course." He seemed to be reassuring himself; distracted.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Hanna backed up, trying to find the door with her hand. What she didn't expect was for a man to barge in and stand right in front of the Dalek. The music from the street wafted in through the door. He had left the door open! Hanna turned and quickly shut the door before someone looked in and freaked out on seeing the Dalek. "Who is this dude?" She muttered to herself, wishing the Doctor were here. She made her way over to the counter by the Dalek. "I wouldn't stand so close to it." She said over to him. Ducking when the Dalek swiveled and looked at her. "EXTERMINATE!" She ducked and shouted back,  "No! Don't exterminate! Don't exterminate me!" She shouted, scowling at the fact that a Dalek was in her flat. What if Emma walked in?!

She looked back over the counter, only to have to duck again as a Dalek laser shot above her head, hitting the light. The room plummeted into darkness. "No! Nononononno!" She hissed, crawling out from behind the counter and over to the man. "Look what happened!" She mentally cursed herself. Once she found the man, she took his hand and pulled him toward the door. "Not the best day for visitors. But you seem to know your stuff. Who are you exactly?" She asked, feeling in front of her for the door.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm

The Doctor hesitated, then used his free hand to pull out the sonic screwdriver. He pointed it towards the door for a light, ignoring the noises behind him as best as he could. "Just go!" He exclaimed, managing to free his hand from her's and pull the door open. He nudged her out with his shoulder, debating whether or not to leave the Dalek. No, don't leave it. Bringing it to the streets would cause chaos. He stepped back into the dark room, pointing the sonic at the Dalek even though he knew it wouldn't really do much. A light to see where it is, maybe that's it. "EXTERMINATE!" A blue blast pierced the dark and the Doctor dropped to the floor. "Ha! Missed! Which... Now seems like a bad thing to yell out." He got on his knees, looking up at the Dalek with a smile. "WHO... ARE... YOU!" It yelled out like a battle cry. The Doctor tensed, then got to his feet as the Dalek yelled again, "Identify yourself!" The Doctor slipped a hand into his pocket, wrapping his fingers around the first thing he could find. "No! Because that gives me the upper hand! As does... This!" He pulled it out, frowning as he found it was a slinky. "Just don't look too hard at it." He said under his breath, then looked back at the Dalek, moving towards him. "Ah! No, don't move. Because I'm confident and you don't want to deal with someone who's confident."
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Hanna stumbled as he pushed her out the door. "Hey!" She exclaimed, almost falling down. Once she gained her balance she walked back to the door, having seen him go back in. "What are you doing!" She said, peeking in through the door, ducking as a Dalek laser shot over the man and towards her. She shut the door and felt the thump as it hit the door. She took a deep breath and opened the door again. She had seen him using a Sonic Screwdriver. "No..." She said, watching as he pulled out a slinky. She walked back in, ignoring the fact that he had pushed her out and had told her to go. "But that's a slinky..." She muttered, standing behind him, peeking around him to see the Dalek.

She didn't like that it was dark inside, knowing that the shadows moved. And one other thing kept bagging at her. What was she forgetting? What was it that she knew that a lot of the people outside thought was something else? Her eyes widened as she noticed it. "Oh no..." She tugged on the man's sleeve and gestured to what was standing in the dark, frozen as she stared at it. "Ummm. Can we go now?" She asked trying her best not to blink.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 am

"Ah, yes." The Doctor mumbled, opening the door quickly and ushering her out, just as the shadows moved. He felt something graze his back as he slammed the door behind them, grabbing Hanna's hand as he ran down the hall. Pushing the main door open, he dragged her onto the street. "Hanna, explain to me exactly what's happening!" He yelled over his shoulder as he snaked through the crowd to the only safe place he could think of; the TARDIS. He had dropped his slinky on the floor of Hanna's flat, and was mildly upset over it. The Doctor stopped in front of the blue box, stuffing a hand into his coat pocket as he looked back at Hanna. "Your flat, why did they choose your flat? And two seperate species?" He exclaimed, louder than anticipated as he pushed the TARDIS door open, dropping Hanna's hand to race to the console. "What I'm not understanding are the posters. The missing people posters scattered on the street."
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 am

She looked at him, how did he...? The it clicked in her brain and she realized who it was. She followed him through the crowded streets, having to run to keep up. "Well, three days ago the shadows began to move. On the second day, people began to go missing. And on the third day there were these whispers." She explained. When they reached the TARDIS, she sighed, the puzzle complete. She watched as he stuck his had in his pocket. "I don't know. I share a flat by the way. And maybe it's because I know you." She answered, "And three species actually." She pointed out as he went into the TARDIS. She followed him into the TARDIS and looked around. "Okay. You changed both your looks and the inside of the TARDIS." She muttered, then closed the doors to the TARDIS and walked up to the console. "Weeping Angels I believe." She simply stated, watching him as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 am

Ignoring the last comment, the Doctor threw his hands up with a grin. "Like it? I like it. Ground is hard, but I like it. And oh!" He slapped his own cheek lightly, "least I'm not a girl." He said, slightly defensively as he leaned against the console. "Least you're still a girl! You can never tell with Daleks... Or the Vikings." He turned to the console, flipping a switch as he kept his back to Hanna. Talking about the changes eased his mind, yet continued to put him on edge. "So! Weeping Angels, aye? Good. Well, strictly speaking, it isn't good." He shifted his wrists around themselves and glanced back at Hanna. "Three days? Three days and this happens? People go missing and they still go on." He turned back around to completely face her, resting his hands on the console as he smiled lightly. "Well, they're only human. Having parades, and tea with biscuits. Which reminds me, those Weeping Angels, when do you think they first showed up through this?"
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 am

She smiled. "Yeah. I like. But I still like the old one better." She said, laughing as he slapped his cheek. Watching him as he flipped switches and pressed buttons. "Yeah. Three days ago I started noticing the changes." She paused as he spoke again. She leaned against the railing and shrugged. "The second day I believe," she paused, thinking for a second. "The Shadows began to move that very first day and then the disappearances. So, it was the second day. the third day were the voices." She explained, smiling grimly. "The missing peoples list has sky rocketed and they're all having a blasted festival." She rolled her eyes and looked around the console room. She liked the coral desktop better than this one. But that was probably because it was the first one she had seen and had grown accustomed to it. Either way, the Doctor was here, so, it was time to save the world again.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 am

"I think they're having a parade for more reasons than just wanting one." The Doctor frowned, lost in thought for a brief moment before coming to attention. "Like as a distraction. Or to get a large crowd." He stepped towards Hanna, setting his jaw as he glanced at the doors. "Sticky situation," he whispered, started to walk past Hanna, then doubled back to stand a few inches to her side. "The old desktop was a bit to coral-y. This one's got cement." He said it cheerfully, though nothing about cement was there something to cheer for. In all honesty, he didn't like it very much either. He missed the bright colours of his old desktop, the one the Ponds knew. Clearing his throat, the Doctor marched towards the doors, pulling one open. "How would you like to join a parade, Hanna?"
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:28 am

Hanna smiles, watching as he walked past her, backtracked and spoke again. "But I liked the coral." She said, turning and looking at him as he opened the door. She smiled even brighter. "I very much would like to, thank you." She said, walking down to him and smiling. "Let's go then." She said, walking through the door and into the crowded street. Lamps hung on strings, lighting the street with bright and vibrant colors. Stand stood every few feet, some offering food and drinks others to win prizes. Music echoed down from the end of the street. A band must be playing. She looked over her shoulder, waiting for the Doctor. She was glad to see him again, only not that a Dalek was in her flat where here room mate might still walk into and...She shook her head. No, Emma was on vacation. So everything was fine. She smiled at the Doctor. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

The Doctor glanced around the control room, then followed after Hanna quickly. "I should be wearing a hat. Wearing a hat would- Oo! A glow in the dark one!" He grinned, shutting the TARDIS doors behind him as he squinted at the sight of the parade. "Cowbells and everything. Attached to one side of course. Wouldn't want too many cowbells." Someone shoved at his shoulder and he stumbled into the street, unfazed though slightly frowning. "Out of the way!" The woman yelled over her shoulder and continued with her designated path. The Doctor scratched the side of his face, glancing at Hanna with almost an embarrassed shrug. "I wasn't in her way." He said, nearly mechanically, though the trace of confusion was still visible. "Are all people using sidewalks that rude?"
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:53 pm

She laughed as he spoke about hats. "You really want hat? We can win you one." She said, grimacing as he was shoved. "Yeah, lately those who have lost someone are a bit rude. They blame everyone else." She frowned then smiled. "Anyways. That hat." She held out her hand for hit to take. She may not have been to this festival, but she knew her way around. They have had festivals before, so this was nothing new. As she waited for him to take her hand, she thought over all the people that would never come back to this era. They'd die, never seeing their family again. She couldn't help but feel sorry for them ,even if they were rude to others sometimes. Like that woman, but something about her.... Hanna shook the thought form her head and smiled at the Doctor, having been frowning while she was thinking. She needed to work on that. The whole emotions showing through thing.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 pm

The Doctor briskly slid his hand into Hanna's, swinging them back and forth as he swerved throughout the crowds. "I once met a Wixilassiak from Eidera Prime. He tried to shave my head for using his sidewalk." The Doctor shivered at the memory, looking around the streets as if he were avoiding looking at Hanna. "Wixilassiak's are a race of scientists who worship a black hole. A really big, glowing black hole. They are extremely arrogant and consider most other species to be inferior forms of life. Their artwork is similar to that of the ancient Celtic civilizations of Europe. Which are also a bit arrogant." The Doctor rambled on, glancing from side to side as he eyed the booths thoughtfully. No one looked his way, well, that he knew of. Several people caught sight of him, staring as if it were an order. "Both hated me." He added softly.

Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:02 pm

She smiled and walked with him, still listening to him as she looked around the festival for something to do. They could play a game or listen to the music. They could dance to the music, but she couldn't dance. She didn't know how. Never learned. She looked over at him as he started talking about the Wixilassiak's. She noticed he wasn't looking at her, but tossed the thought away, focusing on the festival instead. She squeezed his hand and smiled at him. "Lets do something fun, Doctor." She smiled softly at him. "Cheer you up." She looked around. "What do you want to do? Play a game? Listen to the music?" She asked, trying to avoid being pushed by the crowd of people at the festival. She looked at all the different games and listened to the music as they walked, waiting to see what the Doctor wanted to do. she didn't like it when he got all mopey. It made her feel like she had done something wrong. So, she was going to try and cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 pm

The Doctor glanced down at Hanna, then looked over his shoulder at the woman who had pushed him. Standing at the edge of a curb, her blonde locks fell down in waves to the small of her back. Her face was spider-webbed in deep wrinkles, dipping into the sides of her lips to pull them down into a permanent scowl. Her dark blue eyes had film over them, giving them a distant gaze. And her eyes were set on him. The Doctor faced forward again, squeezing past three people huddled together. "Hanna, do you know her?" He asked gently, ignoring any previous suggestions she had brought to the table. He wasn't sulking, there wasn't any cheering up his mood with a woman glaring him down and monsters locked up in a flat. "The woman on the curb."
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

She glanced back at the woman, then looked back at the Doctor, shaking her head. "No." She said, the feeling of something bad about to happen creeping up her neck. "I don't recognize her." She continued, trying to find out if the source of the feeling was the woman, or something else. "But I think she's related to all this, Doctor." She muttered, looking up at the multicolored lights. She liked the lights, they made the shadows go away. But they also created shadows. And the shadow were moving a lot behind the woman. Hanna shivered, not liking the feeling the woman was giving her. "She's looking at you, Doctor." She said, examining the confetti littered ground. "You sure YOU don't recognize her?" She asked, glancing back at the woman. No, if he had asked her, then he probably didn't know who the woman was, which meant this woman was more or likely connected to all of these things that have been happening over the past three days. So who was she? Why was she here? And why was she staring at the Doctor?
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

"Ah, valid question, which I have no answer to." The Doctor tightened his hold on Hanna's hand, pulling her back a step as the woman stepped off the curb. Dropping Hanna's hand, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder's, spinning her around. The woman was walking faster than her age suggested she could, the shadows that had lingered under building tops following after her. "Run," the Doctor muttered, the word itself coming out stranger than it ever had, limp on his tongue. "Hanna, I mean us. Us to do the running. Run!" He slid his hand down her arm, latching onto her hand again as he dived back into the crowd, a strangled yell escaping the lips of the woman as he did.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 pm

She nodded, her suspicions being confirmed that he didn't know the woman on the curb. Though, when he started spinning her around, she was puzzled. 'Why am I spinning?' She thought, trying her best not to get dizzy. But then he stopped spinning her and was telling her to run, just like they used to. She smiled, following after him. "Couldn't think of anything better than this." She whispered, running as fast as she could, keeping up with the Doctor. She looked back at the woman as they ran. "Wow. She moves fast." She muttered, focusing on where they were running. "Where are we going?" She asked, almost tripping as a few people ran into her. "Sorry!" She shouted, regaining her balance and keeping pace with the Doctor. She really had missed this.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 am

"Spinning! You were spinning so they wouldn't get a good look at your face! Pay attention!" The Doctor yelled over, turning a sharp corner into another street. This one was less crowded. Easier to get around, though the shadows were more abundant. "This is why I don't like corners! The other side is completely blocked until you make the turn!" He cried out, dropping Hanna's hand as he spun in a circle, rubbing his pointer finger and thumb together as he thought. "Wait. No, you said people were going missing. People... In the posters." The Doctor turned back to Hanna, nearly excited. "That woman! She's not mourning someone, she is who someone else in that crowd is mourning!" A throat cleared and the Doctor paused, dropping his hands in balls to his sides. The woman stood at the edge of the street, tapping a heel against the ground as her eyes shifted from the Doctor to Hanna. "So much for the spinning." The Doctor grumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 am

She nodded at the explanation as to why he had been spinning her. "Oh. That makes more sense." She looked around the new street, her nerves growing tense. It was less crowded, which meant not as much people to hide behind. She could see the shadows more clearly now, and that made her even more nervous as they stopped. When she turned around, the sound of someone clearing their throat drawing her attention, she got a better look of the woman. The looks were different, but the eyes. It was the eyes that did it. Hanna's voice got caught in her throat. There was no way....it couldn't be. She shook her head and took a step back. No. It couldn't be. She couldn't be... Hanna took in a breath, as though she was breathing the name. "Emma?" It couldn't possibly be Emma. Emma had left a week ago. She wasn't due to come back until...Oh.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 am

The Doctor glanced at Hanna, then back at Emma. "Ah, you have a name. Hello then! I'm the Doctor. Sort of. Depending on the name tag." He poked his chest, where a name tag should have gone. The Doctor looked down, frowning before lifting his head. "Which I've temporarily misplaced! Anyway! Emma," the Doctor took a step away from Hanna, edging around a shadow to approach Emma. "You're old." She stated simply, her voice crisp and sour. "Older than anyone here. The shadows will devour that time." The Doctor frowned gently, sticking his hands out in front of him as he walked closer. "Why? Why devour time from other people? What do they need it for?" He insisted in a soft voice, though he was on the brim of wanting to yell. Wanting answers to questions, wanting to know why Hanna knew her. Emma smiled and the wrinkles around her lips flattened, "immortality is the food for greedy shadows."
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 am

She looked down at her feet, guilt taking over her features. How could she have been so stupid as to not have noticed this? Looking back up at Emma, she had a sad look in her eyes, guilt no less. "Oh, Emma." She said, about to take a step closer, but stopping when the shadows seemed to move closer to her. "Please. You have to stop this." She whispered, watching as the Doctor got closer to the woman. "Doctor, Emma is....was my flat mate." She explained, wanting him to know how she knew the woman who now threatened him. "She left for vacation a week ago, she was supposed to come back two days ago, but she never came back." She added the last thing in a whisper-like quality. "I should have noticed it." She looked at the shadows that drew closer to her. "Doctor." She said, worry etching it's way into her voice. She didn't like the shadows, never did, never will. Certainly not after this either. And what liked to accompany the shadows as well. The Angels. Where were the angels?
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

The Doctor paused at the sound of Hanna's voice. His hands clenched at his sides as he spun back around, looking at Hanna with a distraught frown. "Stay where you are. They won't go closer unless you're a moving target. They're trained that way. The adrenaline is stronger when it's pumping through the veins. You have to stay completely still." Emma chuckled gently behind him and the Doctor tensed. "You can't outsmart the shadows. No matter how much you know." The shadows creeped in an inch as the Doctor moved a step towards Hanna. "But I know a lot. A lot, a lot. A lot about you, a lot about the shadows, a lot about the Angels Hanna's looking out for." The Doctor lifted his eyes to look at Hanna in particular, smiling softly, "that's repetitive. Ignore that." He took another step and a shadow enveloped his foot, slithering up his shin. He yelped, falling on his side to the ground with a quiet thud. His eyes flicked to the side, "Hanna! Stay where you are!" He yelled out to her, though his eyes were more focused on the background, where he could sense that single life form; an Angel in the midst of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 am

She watched as he made his way slowly back to her, explaining why she shouldn't move, but when he fell, the shadows enveloping him, she made to move towards him to help him. "Doctor!" She shouted, but stopped moving when he told her to stop and stay where she was , seeing the shadows move closer to her. They weren't far from her now, only inches away from touching her feet. She stayed where she was, trying her best to resist the urge to move, this time actually listening to the Doctor this time and stay put. But the feeling of something behind her was creeping up her spine, causing her to want to turn around and see what it was, but she knew she couldn't look. But, as not looking at what it was, it only allowed it to get closer. She had the feeling that it was what usually accompanied the shadows, the Weeping Angels. She shivered, hoping the Doctor was looking, that just maybe, he would keep it from getting closer. "Please. Emma, stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hands of Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next