Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Dark Hands of Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:13 am

Emma smiled lightly, "fine." Her tone was harsher, more demanding. She snapped her jaw and spun on her heels. But she wasn't obeying Hanna, she was just walking away. The shadow crawled further up the Doctor's legs and he released a small cry, though unfazed as how much weight the shadow was pushing down on his legs. Because they weren't shadows at all; they couldn't be. "Hanna," he breathed out, his eyes steady on the Weeping Angel, "you owe me a slinky." He reached a hand hesitantly into his coat pocket, tightening his fingers around the sonic as he pulled back out. He fumbled to change the setting, but didn't aim it at the shadows. The shadows weren't the issue, the Angel was. He pointed it towards the statue, shutting his eyes as the piercing sound of sonic waves stung the air. In seconds, the Angel faded. "It isn't permanent. It'll come back, I just manipulated the shadows around it to fight it's will. Blocked out any senses. It thinks someone's eyes are still on it." He breathed out a sigh, momentarily forgetting the shadows wrapped around his legs.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:16 pm

She watched as her previous flat mate Emma walked away, the feeling of guilt disappearing as she knew she couldn't do anything to change it. As the shadows grew closer, licking at her heels like hungry dogs. The closer the shadows grew, the more she wanted to move. To get away and help the Doctor, who the shadows continued to envelope. "Always." She whispered when he said she owed him a slinky. She watched as he pulled out his sonic, doing something and then explaining that whatever he had done wasn't permanent. She couldn't help but think, "It's an Angel isn't it?" She asked, trying to come up with a way to escape and help the Doctor. There had to be a way. There was always a way. Always. Her head shot up, having been watching the shadows around her feet, and looked at the Doctor. "Oh, Doctor." She began, "I'm sorry." And just like that she used her weight to jump to the side and onto an empty festival stand. How could no one have happened upon them in their time of need? Were people really that blind to danger? She jumped up, grabbing hold of the light fixtures attached to the strings above their heads. She gasped in pain as the shadows enveloped her left foot. The lights began to lower, her weight bringing them down to the ground. There couldn't be shadows if the light was where they were. The shadows are never at the source of the light. Never. The light seemed to scare the shadows away, leaving Hanna bare and able to make her way to the Doctor. She made the line snap, allowing her to carry the lights around with her. She walked over to the Doctor cautiously, wincing as pain reverberated up her leg. "Doctor." She said, shining the light closer to him, getting the shadows off of him. "Come on." She helped him to his feet, happy she had noticed the lights before.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 pm

The Doctor brushed his jacket off quickly, laughing excitably as he placed his hands on the sides of Hanna's head. "Oh, you beauty!" He exclaimed, planting a kiss on her head before releasing her and spinning in a tight circle towards the Angel. "Now! I'm going to need a fishing wire, that slinky, a top hat, three doughtnut holes and a mop." He paused, looking back at Hanna with a baffled look. "No, not a mop. And I take it you're not stashing foods from me in your pockets, so! Just the top hat, fishing wire, and that slinky." He clapped his hands together, turning back to the Angel, who was slowly coming into view. "Or I'll settle for my hands. Hands are good too." He jumped forward into the shadows, ignoring the piercing absence of sound ringing in his ears as he ran a hand through the image. It faded again as he stumbled back. "Projectile image with sensors to manipulate the atmosphere around it!" He spun on his heels to face Hanna. "That's not a real Angel. Well, strictly speaking, it is real. But that's not it there. No, it's in your flat." He froze as he looked from Hanna to the street, then ran passed her, disappearing into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:57 am

She smiled as he got up and kissed her head, laughing in that excited way he did. As he spun around to face what had previously been behind Hanna, she rolled her eyes at the list of things he called out, saying he needed them. Doughnut holes? And a mop? What on Earth would he ever use that for? Was he going to mop the Angel to death? When he looked back and then corrected himself, seeming as she didn't have food in her pockets, she gave a light laugh at that. But the Angel coming into view brought her delight to a halting stop. Her eyes widened as the image of the Angel seemed to disappear and the Doctor looked at her. She let out a shaky breath and turned and followed after the Doctor.

"Why are they all in my flat!?" She shouted as she caught up, hating that all of this seemed to be centered around her flat. After this, she really needed to move. That flat had brought nothing but trouble so far. Of course, some of the trouble had been good, like meeting the Doctor, but others, like such, wasn't such a good thing. As she came up to his side, having caught up and matched his pace, she gave a weak smile. "At least you'll get your slinky back." She said, seeming as they were heading back to the place he had lost it in the first place. Then her mind came back to why they had left the flat in the very first place. "What about the Dalek?" She asked, not wanting to walk in and be shot at again.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 pm

"Yes, Dalek! Still a Dalek! Still in your flat! Don't worry, probably hasn't done a thing." The Doctor curved his torso, grabbing Hanna's hand as he ran. Upon making it to the flat, he pushed the door open, stumbling in as he released Hanna's hand. Both creatures were still there, as if waiting patiently. The Doctor waved his arms obnoxiously in the air. "Hello, aliens of Hanna's flat!" He glanced at Hanna herself, frowning with slight irritation. "No, that's rubbish. Don't repeat that." He stepped towards the Dalek first, "and you! What're you doing breaking into girl's flats? Don't you think that's a bit Cybermen-y?" The Dalek turned to face the Doctor, lifting its eye socket to study him. "Identify yourself!" The Doctor snapped his fingers, grinning childishly as he looked back at Hanna. "This is good. Really good. But you know who Hanna is, don't you? Barging into a person's home with your gun thing at the ready." The Doctor flicked his hand through the air, collapsing onto the couch as he crossed his legs. "And that Angel you've got as an accomplice, it'll be back once the severed lines reconnect." He stared at the Dalek as it's eye flashed between him and Hanna, finally landing on him. "Identify yourself!" The Doctor shook his head, "no. Because you've gotten me angry. And you don't want me angry."
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm

She followed after the Doctor, nodding about the Dalek. 'Probably has destroyed my flat. Sneaky little thing.' She thought to herself, keeping pace with the Doctor as they ran towards her flat. Her mind kept going back to Emma. It wasn't her fault, was it? She let the thoughts slip away as they reached the flat. She grimaced at the idea that both creatures were still in her flat. Waiting for them to return? Hanna rolled her eyes at the Doctor. "If I repeated everything you said, I'd be in a mental hospital." She muttered, watching as the Doctor took a step towards the Dalek.

When the Dalek turned towards the Doctor, Hanna made a step to the side, making sure the laser thingy wasn't pointing anywhere near her. She looked at the Doctor. "How is this good? In what way is a Dalek and a Weeping Angel in my flat good?" She asked incredulous. She gave a shaky sigh and looked around her mostly damaged flat. 'Great. Because I totally have the money to fix this.' She thought, her eyes settling on the Doctor who seemed to be enjoying himself, sitting on the couch and talking to a Dalek. She stayed close to the Doctor, but not close enough that the Dalek would easily shoot her without having to move a bit. 'Here it comes.....the Oncoming Storm' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

The Doctor chuckled softly, reaching over the arm rest to pat Hanna's arm gently. "Yeah, sorry about your things. Well, I'm not sorry. Dalek is. Or should be. Will be. No, no it won't be. Unless you make it clean up." He jumped from the couch, waving his sonic in the air dramatically as he grinned boyishly. "And you know what I'm going to do, Dalek? I'm going to call back your friend. Help you sort out your mess. Or my mess. And I'm really, very good at pinpointing an exact location. Really good." His smile fading from his face, the Doctor pointed the sonic, positioning the green light on a patch of the carpet in front of the Dalek. Immediately, the Angel started materializing. Without a word said, the Angel became solid, facing the Dalek. "See, now you've got bigger problems than finding out the stranger's name. You've got a Weeping Angel staring you down and if you look away, it's instinct. So, Dalek," the Doctor took several steps back, stopping at Hanna's side. "Like I said, cleaning up the mess." He made what looked like a gun with his fingers, pointing it at the ceiling as his other hand slipped into Hanna's. Right as the Dalek's gun blasted off, the Doctor made a firing noise. He blinked once, than twice, squeezing Hanna's hand before coughing statue dust from his mouth. "Instinct. Another thing I said. Took the time to fire, wasn't focused on the Angel, which gave that time to the statue to reposition the Dalek in time. Both gone." The Doctor released Hanna's hand, moving to plop back down on the couch. His slinky was in between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:25 am

She smiled weakly at him when he patted her arm. "Oh. It's not the one going to be cleaning my flat." She muttered, watching the shadows, not wanting them to move like she knew they could. Watching as the Doctor jumped form the couch and waved his sonic about, she couldn't help but notice it had a green tip this time. "Green? Wasn't it blue last time?" She wondered aloud. Her eyes widened when the Angel formed in front of the Dalek. She tensed up, not liking the fact that there was now both a Dalek AND an Angel in her flat. Again. She had heard stories of what the Angels did. And just the storied scared her. But actually being there, in person, seeing one, she was terrified. But she wasn't going to show it, not around the Doctor anyways. The feeling of his hand in hers brought her back to reality, the stories slipping from her mind as she closed her eyes as the Dalek fired.

She gave a small cough and smiled at him. "Looks like I don't owe you a slinky anymore." She said, taking a seat next to him, letting her head rest against the back of the couch. She winced when her left foot hit the edge of the couch. It still hurt from when the shadow had gotten her there. She couldn't even imagine if the Doctor was feeling worse. The shadows had almost completely consumed him. Taking in a deep, shaky breath, she closed her eyes. "You realize you're going to help me clean up, right?" She said lightly, thinking over how every time she met him there was always something threatening to either kill them, or the world or the universe. But it was a first when they were in her flat. Let alone him showing up just in time.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Immediately, the Doctor frowned, making a disgusted face. "Cleaning. Always hated that. But you know what you can do, take everything and throw it in a pile!" He clapped his hands together loudly, and dust shot up into the air from the collision. Even the Doctor himself was coated in dust from the Weeping Angel, though he didn't seem to mind all too much. "Big, messy pile. You can jump in piles. Piles are cool." He jumped up from the couch, pocketing the slinky as he smiled down at Hanna. "Or we can clean later. Avoid it. You've got a festival going on outside. And those posters." His smile faded, and in seconds, he was out the door, leaving Hanna and the mess of her flat behind. The Doctor hurried to the streets, his focus everywhere else besides whoever he kept ramming into as he ran. He remembered a very wide post beside the TARDIS, and it wasn't a very far run. Actually, he was making good time as he ran towards the side of the crowd, then broke free all together. He stumbled into the post, then regained his balance and scanned several of the papers. Some he had to press down to read, or flatten to tell letters apart. There had to be something connecting them all, there had to be something he could find off these pages.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm

She laughed lightly as he talked. She really didn't like cleaning either. But this mess really did need to be cleaned up. Maybe later? When she actually had the time and didn't have a mad man to run around with. She had a feeling they weren't done with the problem at hand, even if the Dalek and Weeping Angel were out of her flat, some things still weren't fixed. Smiling back up at him, she shrugged. "Didn't really want to clean anyways. Not when you're here. Too much fun I could be having." She said, more to herself than to him. Then he was gone, out the door. She frowned, thinking over a few things about the Dalek, Emma and so much more. Then she too was on her feet and racing out the door, which slammed shut behind her, the sound of glass breaking from the slam. What did she care if some glass broke? The outside might as well look just as bad as the inside for all the trouble it'll be of cleaning it up. So, whatever.

Unlike the Doctor, she actually avoided the people, not wanting to cause a problem with any of them. She didn't need to get into a fight or anything. Not now, anyways. Finally, she reached the Doctor. Standing a few feet away, she watched as he looked at the pages, just able to see the pictures of those the pages described from where she was standing. "Doc..." She said, slightly out of breath, having someone in the crowd basically hit her stomach. 'Why had they done that?' She wondered, but dismissed the thought as she took a few deep breaths, a stray paper falling off the post and the wind blowing it, causing it to catch on her leg. Bending down and grabbing it, Hanna read over the page, eyes souring over numbers and letters as her brain kicked into overdrive, imagination at it's work. Logic would take part, but imagination is how she solved most of her problems. You had to be able to think creatively to see what most people didn't. Like the connection between all the missing people. "Oh..." She breathed, not liking t all what her mind had just come up with.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 pm

The Doctor took a moment before looking up at Hanna with raised eyebrows. "Yes? What? What is it? Hanna?" He glanced quickly at the bulletin board, clearly not seeing what Hanna was so pointedly spotting. He had that problem sometimes, not seeing the message that was so obviously plastered directly in front of him. Rocking back on his heels, the Doctor ran his hands over one another. He looked over his shoulder, nudging his subconscious mind to help out his conscious one. It didn't work, but he knew it was worth the second it took. But he was getting antsy, hardly able to stay on the ground as he hopped on his heels. Turning to look back at the board, the Doctor frowned inwardly until it slowly appeared on his face. "Hanna," he whispered, his eyes catching several words as he narrowed his field of vision. Something to do with... Well, no longer could he tell. Wet droplets began to trickle onto the ink, smearing it across the thin sheets to hide the truth. "Tell me what you saw." His voice was low and nearly husky, aggravation brightening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:32 pm

As the water began to mark it's presence on the paper she held, she couldn't find the words needed to tell him what she saw. As words blended together on the page, turning into black smudge, it wasn't that hard for her to rip the paper with one hand. Just a little pressure and a gaping whole broke through, soggy and wet scraps tumbling to the ground. Hanna hadn't fully noticed it was raining until the paper was gone, leaving only the vague memory of what had been there. "They all..." She stopped to think, puzzlement crossing her features before she sighed and shook her head. "I should have noticed sooner." She mumbled, looking up toward the sky. "This place. I hadn't spent much time back. And time I did, it was short. I didn't know a lot of people, but every so often, I'd memorize a face, a name. Maybe I'd make a friend." She closed her eyes and sighed then looked down at the Doctor. "She was the first one I really noticed. Kept me from noticing the others too. But looking at them all together...." She gave a small laugh and looked down at her shoes. "I knew them. All of them. But that's not it. No." She looked him the eyes and wondered when it had all gone wrong. It felt like putting together a puzzle. Everything fell into place, bringing the bigger picture into place once you were done. And this was only one piece out of so many. No wonder she hadn't noticed it before. She hadn't had enough of the pieces yet. "Look at them." She said, gesturing to the smearing papers. "It's not the words. Not the information. But the pictures. Every single picture has something in common. Just look." She said, walking up to pictures, standing next to the Doctor. "Each picture. Each person. Are the same. The people in the picture are different. But not where the picture was taken. Not the way the person stands and looks at you." She shrugged. "I probably sound stupid. Going on and not telling you. Wasting time. But each one..." She brought her finger to rest on something in one of the pictures. "...has that." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Hanna had rambled, but the Doctor wasn't protesting. He often did so himself in situations as such. It was when the paper began to, for lack of a better word, melt in her hands did he frown once again. He quickly lifted his eyes to the papers still nailed to the board, eyes wandering greedily over each section in turn. What was he missing that Hanna so clearly saw? Eventually, her voice died off, finger pinned to something in the corner. It wouldn't be noticed if you weren't looking for it, but it was enough for the Doctor to grin. "How did they expect someone to see that?! Sending out a message in a photo and they don't have the decency to make it larger!" He spun on his heels, narrowly missing ramming straight into the girl before turning back around to drape an arm over her shoulders. "Didn't see it at first. But there's always faults in having a whole bucket full of positive electrons fueling a perception filter!" Eventually, he pulled his arm away, reached for a single Missing Person poster and tugged it away from the board. He folded it quickly, allowing the least amount of rain to splash onto it as he tucked it into his coat pocket. "Rain caused the circuits to short, that's why you could see the design." He wasn't about to explain the whole situation until she asked, only leaving bits and pieces as he headed off through the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:47 pm

She smiled briefly, glad she had helped some. Most of the time she felt useless, like a broken and empty bottle. And no matter how hard she tried to convince herself otherwise, there was always that small thread of doubt. Giving a small huff resembling a laugh, she looked over at the Doctor, his arm over her shoulders and watched and listened as he pulled a paper from the wall. She caught the face on the page before he had it folded and tucked away. Staring at the wall for a bit longer, she briefly felt the flicker of sickness in her throat before she turned and hurried off after the Doctor. Catching up after him, she walked beside him. "So this...perception filter kept me...us...anyone from seeing the similarities." Perception filter...something she'd ask about later perhaps? It sounded familiar. "But, the design. What exactly is it, might I ask?" She asked, brushing past someone as they walked. A harsh whisper in her direction suggesting she should use proper manners next time was brushed off as her mind raced toward something else. "No. Wait. Sorry." She shook her head, her brain trying to sort out the facts like solving a math equation, step by step. "Two things now. One, this perception filter sounds like the type of thing like why people don't see the TARDIS when it's smack in the middle, completely obvious if they were looking for it. That, if I'm right, would also mean that the design in the picture would have either had to had been individually placed on the paper in that area, or the design itself in the area had the filter and it was, in a way, transferred to the picture. But what I don't understand, is why..." She trailed off, lagging behind the Doctor some, having stopped walking in general. Like tendrils of smoke under the frame of a door, memories licked at her brain and yet refused to come to full light. "Oh.." She said in a sort of sad way before she caught back up with the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hands of Time   The Dark Hands of Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hands of Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2