Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)   The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 2:51 pm

The Doctor smirked, raising an eyebrow as he glanced at Charity as she replied to Sayo's comments. "Yes! Right, sorry" The Doctor replied to Charity as his attention to Sayo, "Trick is i don't exactly know his name..well..he was a she and her name was Sonya. Not sure if you still go by that now. Or maybe something like..Saun? Or David?". As he listed possible new names for Sonya, The Doctor could not help but laugh, "Not sure if i ever changed into a woman i'd change my name. Funny thing regeneration...never know what you're going to get".

Realizing, after he spoke, that his friend had never heard of regeneration The Doctor leaned over slightly to Charity, "Long story short, my species..Time Lords..they can change when faced with death. Sort of heals us but it changes our appearance, i know it's a bit weird". Looking over to the young woman next to Sayo, The Doctor turned his smile her way, "Hello! Sorry, don't believe we've met. I'm The Doctor, nice to meet you..sorry you've got to deal with this one, i know it can be a bit a handful from time to time".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)   The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Chris scoffed, rolling her eyes in amusement. "That's the f****** understatement of the year," she laughed, shooting a look Sayo's direction. "I literally save his life every other day - he owes me new medical supplies." She nudged his arm pointedly. It seemed this guy was chill enough. Or at least he was chill compared to HER time lord friend - she could see how Sayo was worried about her taking off with him. 

She wondered, briefly, if they'd recovered from their fight enough for her to joke about it. Chris was going to tease him nonetheless. "So if you're like him," she began, seeing an opportunity and taking it, "can you teach me how the hell I'm actually supposed to heal you? He won't tell me a thing," she complained, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)   The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 am

"Sayo." He corrected the Doctor, a slight grimace crossing his face at the list of names his friend rambled off. "Why in the universe would I ever call myself David? It's a terrible name, ever meet a David that has his life together or is in any sense of the word, fun? Didn't think so." Running a hand through his hair, he lifted a shoulder in a slight shrug and turned to Robin as she started asking the Doctor questions, eyes widening slightly.

"Oi, no." He groaned, rubbing a hand across his face. "Don't tell her anything, she'll never leave me alone!" Pulling up the sleeve on his right arm, he pointed at the white gauze wrapped around his forearm. "See that? I was scratched by something we came across on the last planet we were on. It was barely bleeding and she insisted on wrapping it up! You tell her how to fix me, and I'll never get to leave the infirmary!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)   The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:14 pm

The Doctor chuckled at the sight of the two bickering, it reminded him of a married couple or at the very least Rose's mom and how defensive she was; "Can't exactly fix us..and besides i've tried helping this one out before loads of times and never had any results" he joked. His eyebrow arched as his mind processed Sonya's new name, "Why would i Say O?" he continued to tease, "She must like this regeneration of yours, she wants to keep you around for as long as possible. You should get yourself a hand, it works wonders keeping yourself looking the same".

Turning over to Charity, The Doctor leaned towards her, "Sorry about this..it's always something new when she..well..he shows up. Keeps my life interesting though..never know what's going to happen".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)   The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Charity glanced from one to the other, confused by all this talk back and forth. She was still trying to process the whole 'changing into another form' thing or whatever it was the Doctor said. She tilted her head in puzzlement as she tried to process that. Then, smiling at the Doctor explaining about his friend, she nodded a little.
"It's nice to meet you both." She looked at the snake and then up at the Doctor. "Could we um.. take her to wherever we're taking her? It's sort of tiring holding onto this jar all this time." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)   The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Moose of All (Ten, Charity, Sayo, Robin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: