Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_voting_barBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_voting_barBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

But Why Would You Say That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Chris groaned, blinking her eyes open to see she'd slumped over in her sleep. Sighing heavily, she pushed herself up into a seated position and stretched her talons, yawning widely. That was probably the worst sleep she'd gotten in her life. It was her own fault, though, so she couldn't complain about it. She got to her feet and flexed her wings, stretching her arms over her head with a groan of discomfort. Okay. It was time to confront him.

Sighing, Chris stumbled tiredly to Sayo's door, leaning on the wall beside it and knocking on the door with her knuckle. She got no answer. Odd - he was usually up way before her. Frowning, she knocked again. "Sayo? You awake?" Yet again, she got no response. Hesitating for a moment, she put her hand on the doorknob and twisted it. "... You'd better not be naked," she called, slowly pushing it open. Peering inside carefully, she felt a small wave of nausea cross her stomach at the sight of his empty room.

Oh god, did he leave without her?

She held a hand over her beating heart as she retreated from the room, hurrying to leave their little cottage. She spotted the books left behind on the table and felt a flutter of hope pierce her worrying. He left all this behind, so maybe he was just out in the village. Then again, if he was in such a hurry to get away from her, he probably would have abandoned them, too.

"F***," Chris whimpered to herself, rushing out the door and flying off towards the medical shop. He'd already cleared out the bookstore, so her only other lead was the place he might have expected her to go. Maybe if she was lucky, the shopkeeper had seen him some time this morning.

Landing and kicking up a cloud of dirt, she pushed open the door of the medicinal den, huffing and out of breath. "Sorry, sorry," she apologized, rushing in and closing the door behind her. "You haven't seen my tall, annoying friend, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Leaning his back against the door, Sayo breathed out a long sigh, eyes shut tight as he worked through his emotions. A soft chime brought him out of his thoughts and drew his attention towards the faintly glowing console. "Ah... You're almost done then?" He asked conversationally, a grin beginning to tug on his lips as he moved forward, hands brushing against the new controls.

Another chime made him huff out a forced laugh. "No, no... She's fine. Just... Enjoying the nearby village." He murmured, moving around the controls slowly, studying them with a critical eye and came to a stop beside the screen. Tapping a few buttons underneith, he brought up an image of the distant village, the small figures of it's inhabitants already moving around despite the sun barely being up.

Listening to the TARDIS 'talk' to him with her familiar chimes and beeping noises, Sayo leaned a hip against the edge of the console, arms folding over his chest in thought. "I don't know... They're genderless here, not to mention, they offer trade in information." He added, tapping a few more buttons and bringing up a list of species the TARDIS had run into through her years so far and studied it closely. "No, I don't know what they're called. And no... They aren't dangerous. Not one weapon in sight. The Doctor would love this place."

Muttering under his breath, he began tapping at the keyboard, inputting the information manually like he usually did after running across a new species not in the database. Normally the TARDIS would take the information straight from him and make the file herself, but... From the beginning Sayo preferred to put it in himself, a personal touch, Robin always thought it was funny that he had such a fantastic machine, but still insisted on doing many of the things the TARDIS could do for him, manually.

Pausing, he let out a low sigh and leaned both hands on the console, head hanging low as he grit his teeth against the sudden wave of upset. It hurt, more than he cared to admit, it hurt to think about her at the moment. Just the idea of her leaving... His chest clenched tight.

__

Looking up at Robin, the shop owner raised an eyebrow and gestured for her to come in farther and smiled slightly. "Yes, I believe I saw your friend heading out of the village, in the direction you came from when you arrived. I did not hear him say anything... However he seemed to be deep in thought at the time." Tipping their head to the side, the owner studied Robin closely for a moment. "Do you think, perhaps, you have time to spare? I shared some of the information you gave me yesterday to a small group of my colleagues in healing, they expressed interest in learning more from you if you are so inclined..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Chris could feel her heart jump into her throat. He really did leave. At the very least, he went back to the TARDIS. God, was he gone? What would he be doing if he hadn't left? Just sitting there, waiting around for her sorry self to wander back into the woods? He wasn't that kind of guy - he wasn't going to wait for her.

"I, uh..." She murmured, feeling her blood run cold. She looked into the eyes of the shopkeeper, feeling guilty for her selfishness. All they wanted was to learn. It would be so incredibly rude to take that from them. Who knew when they were going to get a chance like her again? That, and... It didn't seem like she COULD leave any time soon, anyway.

Sighing, she plopped herself down onto the floor, letting her legs stick out in front of her. She wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead and laughed emptily, looking at the drops and shaking her head at herself. "... How about I tell you about the physical effects of anxiety?" She glanced back up with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Muttering under his breath, Sayo finished inputting the new information then wandered deeper into the TARDIS in search of a box. He'd need it so they could carry their things back to the ship later when it was time to leave. As it was, Lady was nearly done with repairs, only the flux dampeners needed fixing then they would be good to go.

Unfortunately that meant another day staying there. And that meant another chance for Robin to be asked to stay. Pausing beside the garden room, Sayo eyed the door before slipping inside and studying several of the plants there before deciding on one particular flower. A red one with a blue center bleeding out into the petals.

It meant little to other planets, but one specific one, it meant an everlasting bond of friendship. They had just visited said planet a week prior, in fact that was why the TARDIS even had this flower on it, they had been given a small bush to grow themselves.

Humming thoughtfully, he carefully tucked it away in the breast pocket of his suit jacket before wandering back towards his room once again. There was a suitcase that would work perfectly for bringing everything back the next day. The Doctor had given it to him years ago when he was Sonya and had a habit of collecting random things all the time. Bigger on the Inside.

Grinning to himself, he slipped into his room and began digging around in the messy closet for the suitcase. He had to be heading back to town soon anyway, by his estimate it had been hours since he left.

-------

"Please explain the effects alcohol has on human minds again?" One of the medical students raised their hand while they spoke, eyes intent on Robin along with the rest of the small group gathered around her, learning all that she could tell them about the Humans they would begin trading with more often.

"Yes, and please explain what..." Another one paused and glanced down at their notes with a small frown before continuing. "Crazy ideas, mean."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Robin nodded, looking down at her hands in her lap as she thought about what she might have told them yesterday. She didn't really remember what she'd said yesterday, so she wasn't sure of the context of 'crazy ideas'. If she was talking about alcohol, though, she could guess what she'd meant by that. "So, uh," she began, wringing her hands together and refusing to look up from them. "Alcohol slows down the human mind. It's an inhibitor. It like..." she struggled to come up with different words to help clarify, frowning to herself. Her hands gestured a bit as she thought - a habit she must have picked up from Sayo, no doubt, though she wasn't sure if she could think on that fact so fondly, now....

"It messes with a person's judgement. Their senses aren't as accurate as they usually are - but I mean we're talking about humans, so they aren't much to begin with," she shrugged, eyebrows raising as she continued this conversation with herself. "They aren't fit to operate any kind of dangerous machinery like a ship or another vehicle, and, uh..." She trailed off, remembering Sayo's drunken attempts at flying the TARDIS with a weak smile before shutting herself down. She looked up suddenly, making eye contact with one of the students. "Right, crazy ideas. I don't remember when I said that, but if it was in relation to alcohol, I probably meant the whole f*****-up judgement thing. I meant that people start to think irrational things and sometimes follow through with thought processes that don't make sense to a sober mind. Do you, uh..." Her eyes flickered between the gazes of the students. "Do you get what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm

A few of the students frowned and glanced at each other before writing a few things down. "Now, do you have any other questions?" The shop owner clapped their hands and called attention to the small gathering.

"Why would humans drink such a substance if they know it will affect them like that?" One of the younger students asked, several others nodding in agreement before turning back to Robin with curious frowns on their faces.

"Mostly because they want to forget something from their pasts." Sayo's voice caught the attention of the people gathered, a slight grin on his face. Leaning his shoulder against a wall, he eyed the gathering then turned to Robin. "Tardis is almost ready to go." He added before turning around and heading back to the door. "I'm packing things up to take back to her when we're ready to leave, I can put your plants in my bag too." He added over his shoulder before vanishing back outside.

The small grin on his face melted away as he made his way back towards the house they slept in last night. Idly he wondered if the rum Jack had left behind on a previous trip had been a good idea to drink before heading back out. Shrugging off the thought, he ducked inside the building and set the suitcase on the floor, already picking up a couple stacks of books and kicking the lid open so he could drop them in.

They may not be able to leave tonight, but it would be better to be ready so they could get the hell out of there by morning. Pausing, Sayo eyed one of Robin's new plants and sat down on the floor instead. Reaching out, he picked it up carefully and ran his fingers over the soft petals, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Chris could hear her heart beat in her ears as she heard his voice. It felt like time had slowed dramatically as she turned to look at the door, her mouth falling open the slightest bit. He was still here. He hadn't left.

He hadn't abandoned her.

She felt numb as she watched him leave, staring at the door for a few seconds in silence. As her mind caught up with her, she found herself mumbling something to the students.

"... Casual alcohol doesn't cause memory loss." With that, she jumped to her feet, scrambling after him frantically. Her talons slipped and she face-planted two feet from the exit, but that wasn't stopping her now. Grunting and rubbing her nose, she pulled herself up with the doorknob and flung it open, flying immediately out into the village.

She flapped her wings and hovered above the buildings, brows furrowed as her eyes scanned the area for the idiot. "S***, s***, s***," she whined, heart speeding as she realized she couldn't find him. No, wait. He said he was packing. He had to have just gone back to their rooms. Chris nose-dived to pick up speed, zooming after him blindly and having very little concern for the locals she nearly hit on the way there. She winced as her wings thwacked foliage from time to time, swerving out of the way of one just to manage to hit another. It felt like an age before she'd finally reached their front door, skidding across the ground all the way there before smacking into it, arms up to protect her face. She didn't bother glancing behind her to notice the grooves her talons had made in the dirt - she slammed the door open and strode inside, glaring daggers at Sayo as he sat on the floor. Through her panting, she brushed her hair out of her face and struggled to keep the tears out of her eyes.

"What the f***?!" She all but screamed at him, voice breaking and betraying her angry facade.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Jumping in shock at Robin's sudden entry, Sayo fumbled with the plant before carefully putting it down and frowning at her in confusion. "What? What? Do I have something on my face?" Stumbling to his feet, Sayo made his way towards the mirror on the wall and studied his face before grinning. "Nope... But still good looking." Clicking his fingers he spun around on his heel and pointed at Robin with a forced grin.

After a few beats of silence, he studied her expression and dropped his smile. "Hey, you alright?" Sudden concern lacing his voice, Sayo made his way back towards Robin, stopping in front of her, he reached out hesitantly and put a hand on her shoulder, leaning over so he could look her in the eyes. "You aren't mad I interrupted your study thing, right? I was just helping, I think I was helping, something someone said to me once... Never put much thought into it, me-" Cutting himself off, Sayo stopped his rambling and sucked in a breath, forcing another grin on his face.

"Is this about me checking the TARDIS? I mean.. I know you like it here, Robin. But I'm ready to leave, she'd be ready to go sometime in the morning though, so we'll have to stay another night unfortunately. I know you want to stay, I mean it's perfect for you but I'd rather just go, keep going and maybe we'll go watch the Saturn Nine star go supernova? Lots of colors and Whoosh! A wave of energy blasts out that can send us anywhere in the universe!"

Despite his earlier efforts to stop rambling, it seemed to have a mind of it's own and more random words spilled out over nervous lips as he continued to rant on and on about the sun and the wave of energy they could ride across space.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:30 am

"Shut the f*** up!" Chris shouted, very quickly becoming irritated beyond belief. She was breathing heavily, eyes wide and brimming with tears. Her hands were in tight fists by her side, nails digging into her palms with the force. "Shut the actual f*** up right f****** now!" She yanked his hand from her shoulder and shoved at his chest, stumbling back a step in her rage.

"You f****** left me! You abandoned me! Do you know what you f****** put me through this morning?!" She wiped tears furiously from her eyes as she continued. "I woke up and you were just f****** gone! I-" Her voice cracked and she paused, looking up at the ceiling and taking a deep breath. "I thought you f****** left me here," she whined, her voice starting to succumb to the tears falling from her eyes. "Just dropped me off on some f****** random planet with no way home and-" her voice broke again and she covered her face with her hands. Her shoulders shook as she started to sob, but she sniffled and wiped the tears out of her eyes, giving Sayo the most serious look she'd ever given him.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." Her voice was low, expression daring Sayo to even try to defend himself right now.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Stumbling back a step from Robin's shove, Sayo stared wide-eyed at his friend as she broke down in front of him. "Robin-" He tried, taking a hesitant step towards her and stopped, hands halfway up in a helpless gesture when she started to cry. "I- I would never leave you behind." He finally managed to get out, panic slowly setting in when she wouldn't stop crying.

"Please, don't think that! I swear!" Knowing full well she'd probably brush him off, or even slap him, Sayo flapped his hands around frantically, trying to think of something to calm her down. "I can't leave you! I did that a lot in my past but I won't do it now! I swear, you're stuck with me until you... Well..." He fumbled, hands dropping to hang next to him as he looked down at the floor.

"Until you get tired of me, I guess." He forced out a laugh and reached up to rub the back of his neck. "I... I don't want you to leave, I... I wanted to check the TARDIS so we could go. I want to go before you get attached to this place and, well, want to stay here. For good." Refusing to look up at Robin, Sayo scuffed the ground with his shoe and frowned.

"As Sonya... I had a lot of problems, way too many for one person actually. " Laughing again, he rubbed a hand over his face before finally looking up at Robin, pain written in his expression despite the laughter falling from his trembling lips. "One thing was I left a lot of people behind, I'd just up and abandon them without a word and never look back. I- I can't, I don't want to be that person!"

This time he tugged his hair and began pacing back and forth in front of her. "I hated being stuck anywhere and refused to let anyone keep me in one place. Hell! I had a husband at one point and I didn't even stay with him, we parted ways and I kept away for a long time. Then there's my best friend in the entire universe, I can't even stand to be around him for more than a month at a time."

His laughter turned slightly hystiarical at this point, edging towards panicked sounds rather than bubbly like it should have been. "Then, I turn around and leave, just... Gone. Don't look back, don't think twice. If I run into them again, great. But if I don't... I don't even care if they were in trouble or anything, I don't think twice."

Coming to a stop across the room from her, Sayo locked Robin with a sorrowful expression. "I can't make it up to all of those people... But I can promise you this, I will never, ever leave you behind as long as you don't leave me." Coming forward, he dropped to his knees in front of her and placed his hands on the floor and leaned his head down, silently begging her with his posture while he continued speaking in a broken voice.

"Please don't leave me, Robin. Please, I'm not that person anymore, I want to be a better man. I want you to trust me and to stay with me. I know I'm annoying, I know I'm frustrating, but please.... Please, don't leave."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Chris scowled at the begging posture and took a step back, mildly disgusted with this display. Her eyes flickered over him, judging and displeased. She waited in silence only broken by her sniffles, wiping away the remains of the tears on her cheeks. She wiped her hands on her shorts and her hands returned to their tightly clenched state. She didn't like this. She didn't like being put in this position. She was not someone to depend on. She wasn't meant to be looked up at like this, and she certainly was never meant to stand over her friend in this way.

She took a deep breath, glaring down at him in an attempt to make him regret stooping that low. He was the one who'd wronged, here, and she was not about to let him take her for a guilt trip for something that was never her responsibility. In fact, she was going to make him learn.

"What if I did?" she asked, her tone low and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Hearing that, Sayo felt both hearts stop and just ache in his chest. "You, you want to stay here? You- don't. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm annoying, and I always flirt with you. I do it even though you hate it!" Jumping to his feet, he reached out hesitantly, wondering if he could even try to touch her before giving up and dropping his hands back down.

"I could never leave you, Robin. I can't, you... You mean more to me than I could ever explain." Reaching up, he laid a long-fingered hand across his chest, covering his hearts. "I couldn't leave you. If you wanted to stay..." He hesitated and thought over what he was going to say next. There would be no telling if it was something she wanted to hear, and there would be no saying how much it would hurt him. To do so either. To do anything remotely like what he was considering goes against his very being. Even now he felt a painful throb in his chest again just thinking about it.

"Then I'll stay too."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 pm

"But you won't."

Chris maintained her anger, at least satisfied that he'd gotten off the ground. "You aren't stationary and you never f****** have been. You couldn't take it for more than an hour. You can't f****** stay on this planet a second longer than the TARDIS needs, can you?" Shifting her stance, she crossed her arms, snarling through her words now. "You literally couldn't stay in this house with me over-f******-night. What part of me is supposed to believe you?"

She took a step forward, encroaching on his personal space. "Is it the part that slept on the kitchen floor last night?" Another step. "Is it the part that flew around this village for an hour looking for you?" Another. "Oh, I know," she rolled her eyes, leaning her crossed arms on his chest as she glared up at his face, "It's the part that literally heard you say 'I'm not staying'!" she all but screamed, vision blurring with the return of her godforsaken tears.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Looking down at her, Sayo finally reached up and tugged her into a hug, arms carefully pressing on her wings so he wouldn't hurt her. "If I have to send the TARDIS back to the Doctor to prove it, I will. Right now, I'll go, you can come with me and watch. I'll set the controls to leave and put my sonic inside so I can't call it back either." Pulling away, he fixed her with a somber expression.

"If you won't believe me after that, maybe you will after a year. Two years." Closing his eyes, Sayo took a deep breath and leaned down, resting his forehead on top of her head with a low sigh. "I've done so much in my past. To everyone, to you even..." He whispered, his voice cracking slightly as he tried to keep himself in check.

"I need to make this up to you. I can never forgive myself, but allow me to try and earn your forgiveness, Robin. I... I need to do this. Please, let me try. I will do anything you ask, anything. I'll even force another regeneration if you hate this me that much. I'll go back to being a woman, Hell, I'll even try to fix it so I can't talk again!"

He sucked in a breath to steady himself and tightened his arms around her slightly. "I'm sorry. I am so very sorry, Robin. Hate me, hit me, but I will never stop apologizing. Even if it's something you don't even remember."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Chris couldn't help but sink into his hug. She pushed her forehead into his chest and sobbed. She sniffled, sure her tears were leaving stains on his shirt, but he deserved them. Her heart hurt because he cared so much. He cared so much but then he went and did this The Shime of the Lonlay Poot. She kept her arms crossed, shaking and stunned. Her cries were muffled by his chest and she pressed her wings tightly to her body. She was still beyond angry with him, and he wasn't off the hook just yet, but she couldn't take what he was saying lightly. He would give all of this up for her. His whole lifestyle. His body. Everything. And she believed it. Despite everything that had transpired so far today... she believed every word.

And he couldn't do that. Not for her.

"D-Don't-" she tried, sniffling through her words. She turned her head to the side and rested her head against his chest, listening to a moment to his erratic double heartbeat. "Don't f****** do this to me again," she hiccuped, staring straight into the wall ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm

"I can't promise I won't screw up again." Sayo huffed out a weak laugh, pressing a kiss on the top of her head. "But I can promise that if I ever do something stupid, all you have to do is slap me upside the head and I'll do what I can to either stop or fix whatever I did wrong."

Pulling back, Sayo tipped his head to the side and tried to get Robin to look at him. "And I meant what I said, I will do anything for you, Robin. Just because of you." He grinned now, playfully tugging on a strand of her hair. "You're my Lady Love, after all and anything you ask. Just say the word and I'll do it."

Reaching up, he wiped at the tears on her face with a small sigh, his eyebrows furrowing as he focused on his task. "Don't cry, please don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm stupid and I mess things up. But.." He stopped, leaving his hand on her cheek as he stared at her silently for a moment.

"I hate myself more than anyone else when I know you cried because of me."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Chris sighed heavily, gently moving his hand away from her face and holding it for a moment in contemplation. Her shoulders shook with her silent cries as she began to calm down. She wasn't worth any of this. She hadn't done anything to deserve this from him. She wasn't someone to be worshiped like he was doing, and she was honestly uncomfortable. She wanted to be his close friend, not his treasure. It felt as if she couldn't come to him for comfort without feeling like she was taking advantage of him in some way.

Turning herself, she looked up into his eyes and wiped at her face, finally letting go of his hand. She remained silent for a moment, observing. There was something more here than he was letting on. She nudged at his arms with her wings, trying to get him to let go.

"What don't I remember?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Letting her go, Sayo stepped back and ran a hand through his hair, watching her hesitantly before she asked the one question he hoped she never would.

Stiffening slightly, absolute panic flashed in his eyes before he turned away and laughed awkwardly, hand ruffling his hair again as he tried to think of something, anything he could to get her mind off of getting the answer to that particular question.

Sayo was on very, very thin ice with her as it was. Last thing she needed was the blowtorch he would be handing her if he ever told her just what happened between them in their respective pasts. Well... Sort of pasts? Quasipasts?

Frowning, Sayo flapped his hands around for a moment before leaning over and picking up another stack of books to drop into the suitcase with a grunt. "What are we doing talking anyway, gotta get these things packed away, at least somewhere we won't trip over them every time we turn around,, right?" Tossing a strained smile up at Robin, he sorted through a couple of books in front of him and set a few aside before tossing the next armful in.

"I can put your plants on top in here if you want, they shouldn't be crushed that way I don't think."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Chris frowned, heart skipping a beat in her chest. He wasn't supposed to avoid the question like this. This was not a question he could get out of. Breath quickening, she stepped towards him, wings beginning to flare out in anxiety. "No, you don't get to avoid that question," she began, shaking her head. What was she missing? What was she missing? "If I'm missing memories, it's my right to know," she laughed nervously, hands starting to form fists at her sides. "Sayo, what don't I remember?" She tried to pretend this was calm and casual, but there was no way she was pulling it off. She figured it might not have been a big deal if he hadn't told her yet, but refusing to even acknowledge her question when she asked it directly? She fidgeted, shifting her stance as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Fiddling with a random book, Sayo flipped it open and flipped through the pages anxiously and glanced up at her, not really paying attention to the book, but the familiar action calming him down the tiniest bit.

"It's... You but not you." He finally sighed, sitting down on the floor and propping an arm up on his bent knee. "The you I know anyway, another you. A younger one with an innocent mind and craving to explore." Looking up at Robin, Sayo blinked his eyes, aware of the water gathering there before he went on.

Letting his head hang low, he stared at the wooden floor under him, pain radiating from his posture as he seemed to collapse in on himself. Choking out a faint whisper, he clutched at his hair with a hand, tugging on it harshly. "I broke her. I took her innocence and crushed it without a second thought."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Took her innocence?

Chris gulped, taking a step back. That particular phrasing really set off some alarms. She looked him up and down - which wasn't very far considering how curled up he was - and tucked her wings close to her body. "You..." She continued moving back, ever so slowly, now very unsure of what he was capable of. He was always flirty and a very touchy person, but with this context in mind, she felt... nearly disgusted.

She'd just been hugging him. She'd just been so close to him and he was a...

Shaking her head, Chris tried to find her voice again. "What exactly... does that mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Letting out an empty chuckle, Sayo kept his head down and tugged his hair again. The faint pain on his scalp helping him focus as he tried to forget while simultaniously telling her what happened.

"I made her a monster." He finally whimpered, shuddering at the flashes of memory bombarding him as he spoke. "She trusted me with everything she had and I used that. I ruined her so easily." Dropping his hands from his head, he picked his head up and stared at them, the memory of holding that syringe still strong enough for him to feel it in his own hands right then.

"I tried to turn her into a weapon. Filled her head with drugs and tortured her until she hated the people that cared about her. Until she wanted them dead just like I did. I wanted Him dead." Finally looking up at Robin, he stared at her blankly, like she wasn't even there.

"In my head, something went wrong in a regeneration. I wasn't myself but I knew everything I was doing at the same time." Pausing, he bit down on his lip, hard enough to make it bleed as another flash of memory came forward, punishing himself for what he did so long ago.

"I can never apologize for what I did. Not to her, and not to you. But I... I need to. I need to do something." Finally locking his pain-filled eyes onto Robin's, Sayo's lip trembled ever so slightly. "I can't forgive myself for something I did, even if it wasn't really me. I don't ever think you can forgive me either."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Chris nodded slowly, hearing her heart pound in her ears. She looked away, taking a deep breath and shuddering as she let it out.

And then she ran.

She turned around and burst through the door, flying out and high above the tree tops. She hovered for a moment, breathing heavily with wide eyes. Where the hell could she go? She let out a whine of desperation and soared towards town again, taking care to be high enough to be out of sight, more or less. Her arms were shaking and she hugged herself, looking this way and that trying to find some place to go. This planet wasn't for her, but Sayo wasn't either. She couldn't trust him. He had lost it. She hugged herself tighter, thinking of whoever it was he had hurt before. They trusted him, and look what that got.... She whimpered, shaking her head and continuing to get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 pm

After seeing her take off out the door, Sayo slumped back against the wall and stared blankly at the open door. This was why he didn't want to tell her, despite him trying to explain that it wasn't him anymore, it was another him, another person with wrong thoughts, she still wouldn't trust him again.

Burying his head in his hands for a moment, he tried to control the trembling in them, clenching them into fists against his hair for a few moments then letting go and leaning his head back against the wall behind him. Even if she wanted to go home, she couldn't get a ride unless the Doctor showed up to take her, and there was no telling how long it would be before he stumbled on this planet himself, if ever.

Chewing his sore lip, Sayo ignored the blood dripping down his chin and onto his purple shirt while he rolled several ideas over in his head before slowly climbing to his feet and heading towards the door.

The Tardis would have a record of any landings she made in the past and any she may make in the future. All he had to do was to set her matrix to scan for herself in all possible futures with the Doctor's biological signature inside. Maybe a hour or two at the most before she made a hit.

Trudging outside, he made his way out of town and towards the TARDIS in the distance, going over all the things Robin will want to take with her when her ride comes along to take her home. He'd need to get a couple of boxes or bags, unfortunately the only other thing in Lady with bigger on the inside tech was the box he was using right now to pack his books away, and the chest the Doctor kept several things locked away in.

Pausing outside the blue box, he laid a hand on her wood, unable to smile at her comforting hum when he stepped inside and wandered towards the console. "Nothing, Lady. Just some problems is all. Do a scan in your matrix for any future landings you make with the Doctor on his planet, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:53 pm

Okay, Chris was really getting lost now. Looking down, she realized she didn't recognize where she was at all. She swooped down reluctantly, at least getting herself below the trees so she could see better. Turning around, she began to fly back before shaking her head and landing clumsily, kicking up a dust cloud behind her. Several natives turned to ask if she was fine, but she brushed them off, hurrying to hide in an alley between two close shops. She pressed her back into the rock of one of them, wings spread out to keep out of the way. She pulled her knees up to her face and hugged her arms around them, ducking her head down and taking deep breaths. How was she getting out of here? How was she going to get home? Could she face Sayo? Was he safe? She could still hear her heart pounding in her ears. Was he looking for her? 

Where could she be safe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But Why Would You Say That?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: