Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_voting_barBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_voting_barBut Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

But Why Would You Say That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Tapping at a few of the controls, he heard the TARDIS let out a low hum, drawing his attention towards the doors leading outside. Frowning, he walked over and swung it open to peer out and came face to face with a familiar large set of ears.

"Oh, it's you." Sayo groaned, turning around and walking away so the Doctor could walk in behind him with an affronted expression. "Jus' me? Wha' did I ever do to you?" He snapped, following Sayo up to the console and watching the man fiddle with a few of the controls then glance at him with a frown.

"Nothing, I'm not in a good mood."

"Clearly."
Nine snorted, turning to look around the control room with a critical eye. "The TARDIS sent a message to come 'ere."

"You need to give a ride to a friend of mine. I mean... Was a friend, I don't think she wants anything to do with me anymore." Sayo growled, not in the mood to deal with the annoying Time Lord for much longer, he already felt like the muck scraped from the bottom of a shoe, he didn't need big ears to tell him how much he screwed up on top of it.

"Wha' did you do this time?" Nine asked with a frown, watching Sayo settle in the jumper seat with a depressed look on his face. "Scare 'er off wif too much flirting?"

"I told her what happened to the other Robin."

Silence descended between the two of them, Nine staring wide-eyed at Sayo for several moments before striding over and yanking the man up by the front of his suit jacket. "Wha did you go an' do tha' for? Poor girl is probably terrified ou' of 'er mind righ' now!" Sayo yanked away from him with a scowl and tugged the front of his jacket straight again.

"She asked, and I can't lie to her! She doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, now go take her home!" With that, he turned on his heel and strode from the room, disappearing down a hallway and away from Nine's sight.

Rubbing a hand over his short-cropped hair, the Doctor stared after Sayo and let out a low sigh, listening to the Tardis hum sadly around him. "I know..."

Turning around, he left the control room, walking outside an shutting the door behind him before taking off towards the distant town in search of Robin and find out exactly what happened between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Chris tried to calm herself, but couldn't help but feel watched. It wasn't a comforting feeling, knowing you're trapped on a planet with a possible torturer who could snap at any moment and no way out without confronting said torturer. She looked out of the alley at the natives walking by, observing them cautiously, fingers tapping at the hard texture of her shins anxiously. Her talons clenched and unclenched as she watched them unblinkingly. Her heart still beat quickly and the sound was deafening in her ears. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know wh

No, wait, they were changing.

She watched as they began to talk amongst themselves in more hushed tones, looking at something coming from the right. They looked at it like it was something they'd never seen before, and they looked intrigued. Almost like...

Like they did to them earlier....

It would make sense for these people to be surprised - they hadn't made it down this far yet. S*** s*** s*** s*** he was coming here. He was coming down here and whether or not he had good intentions, she wasn't ready to face him right now. It was clearly too late for her to fly up onto a roof and try to remain out of his line of sight, since he was clearly near enough to see if she did that now. She froze, staring straight ahead of her and holding her breath. Maybe if she didn't move, he wouldn't notice her in here. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do. She didn't kn
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 pm

"Oh hello!" The Doctor beamed at several of the people walking around him curiously, studying him as he walked down the main road. "You 'appen to know where I can find a girl with wings? Not tha' I decided to jus' get one, mind. I'm jus' taking 'er home."

A couple of the people looked at each other thoughtfully before glancing at the alleyway they had seen Robin disappear into. "Robin is there, but I do not think she is willing to speak with anyone."

The Doctor frowned and furrowed his brows. "Why not?"

One of them shrugged lightly and waved a hand in the general direction Robin was in. "She seemed to be scared of something."

"Ah..." Sighing lightly, he nodded his thanks to them and sidled along to the alleyway, standing around the corner of it and peering around the edge of the wall down where she was with a wide smile. "There you are." Squeezing in as well, he crouched down beside Robin and settled his back against the wall with a small huff of discomfort. "Bit of a tight squeeze. Bu' we'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Chris yelped as the Doctor shoved himself into her hiding spot, lashing at his legs with her talons and trying to scoot away as quickly as possible. Her eyes were wide and she held out her wings in some attempt to look bigger and more threatening than she was. This wasn't Sayo. But it could be Sayo. He talked about forcing regeneration earlier; there was no reason this couldn't be Sayo with a different face. Or it could be one of Sayo's stupid friends that he dragged into this to come get her. Either way, she was trapped in this tiny space with no room to fly over him to get out. 

Heart thumping in her ears, she flexed a talon in his direction as a sort of unspoken threat. Her breath was quick and panicked. "Who the f*** are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 am

Blinking at Robin's less than enthused response to his arrival, the Doctor furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at her. "Oi, language. Do you always 'ave such a dirty mouth?" Propping an elbow on his knee, he eyed her threatening gesture with some measure of amusement before plopping his chin on his hand.

"I'm the Doctor, Sayo asked me to take you home."
He finally explained with a wry smile before getting to his feet. "Tell you what, I'll be just outside of town if you decide to go." With that, turned and walked out of the small space without another word, disappearing down the road and out of sight.

(It's short, still in a bad mood. Shoot me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But Why Would You Say That?   But Why Would You Say That? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But Why Would You Say That?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: