Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_vote_lcapSay Goodbye Mr Sun I_voting_barSay Goodbye Mr Sun I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_vote_lcapSay Goodbye Mr Sun I_voting_barSay Goodbye Mr Sun I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Say Goodbye Mr Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Sitting on the edge of a five story building, Lucius swung his legs carelessly as he looked out at London. He had re-arrived to this place approximately one week ago and had already been on many adventures. Shadow figures, fires, panicking civilians, and the list goes on. The whole 'fighting evil' thing was exciting, but he felt it only distracted him from his bigger mission. If his mother knew where he was....

"Yeah right. Like she'd follow me here." He chastised himself, reaching into a clear bag of sweets and pulling out a soda candy. The flavour of sourness and cola hit his tongue, making him close his eyes and groan. If he never ate anything else except for candy, he would be very happy with that.

Pushing himself up and away from the ledge, Lucius made sure his shotgun was secure and tucked his handy into a very worn leather jacket. He brought the collar up and against his nose, breathing deeply and sighing when he realized the familiar scent had dissipated long ago from the material. It was a shame... but maybe if he was lucky, he would meet the man he took this jacket from. Or rather, would take his jacket from... wasn't time confusing?

He began to run across the roof and towards the escape ladder, sliding down it and landing on the second level fire escape. He hissed to himself, waving his hands at his sides before checking them for injury. They were red but other than that they would be perfectly fine. Hell, the redness was already going away.

Lucius laughed to himself and took a single step towards the next ladder. As soon as he put his entire weight on the blasted thing, it collapsed. The man gave a shriek as he fell backwards and onto the cement street below. He groaned loud and long, not moving until his body could recover from the shock. "Smooth, Luci... smooth."
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:31 am

Why Rhydian kept returning to London time and time again, he had no clue.

Maybe it was because of the change of weather (his home town of Conovare casually reached temperatures over one hundred degrees fahrenheit, while England got about three and a half sunny days a decade - a mild comparison), or it could be because of the constant alien invasions (seriously, Rhydian couldn't wrap his head around how London was such a big target for extraterrestrials). Whatever it was, Rhydian didn't mind. He quite enjoyed the royal sights and tourist attractions (not so much the crowds), and the occassional odd occurance.

For example, when he turned to his left, looking down an alleyway and saw a man slide down the fire escape of an adjacent building, only to have the second ladder to the top collapse and send him sprawling to the ground below.

Rhydian tried his best not to snicker, and headed down said alleyway to help the man up, who lay flat on the floor in front of him. Luckily, it seemed no one except the boy had seen this frankly funny debacle (not that Rhydian was laughing or anything...)

"You right there, mate?" Rhydian's 'true blue' Aussie accent rang through his words like a tangy flavour in potato chips as he stuck his hand out as a gesture of good will, offering to help him up. A gust of wind from the back of him that flew into the alleyway made Rhydian's light khaki jacket ruffle in front of him, along with tousling his already messed-up hair. Luckily he had that polar fleece jumper underneath or he would have his balls frozen. Damnit, London.

"You need a hand there?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Opening the door to the TARDIS, Sayo poked his head outside, a small frown on his face as he took in his surroundings. A dingy alley with a couple people in it, what looked like a broken fire escape and a small black cat sitting right in front of him. "This isn't Quarten, is it, little friend?" He asked the cat conversationally, crouching down and holding his hand out for the kitten to sniff at then purr and rub against it, making him chuckle.

"Seems Robin was right when she said Lady wasn't happy with me right now. Not that I can help it, we needed those fire lizards. It was important!" He defended himself to the animal as it started rubbing against his legs in a friendly manner. "And then I was scolded when I decided to eat some cotton candy, says I can't eat and drive at the same time or something like that... Of course she was right again, but that doesn't mean I couldn't try." Sighing, he scooped up the kitten and held it up so he could scratch behind it's ears.

"All I wanted was a quick trip, something relaxing, but no, she decides to dump me off here and make Robin get lost in the hallways so she can't get to the console room. Of course, she most likely will get out eventually, but that is beside the point. Right?" Looking down at the cat again, he held it up to eye level and tipped his head to the side. "Well, any answers?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 12:51 pm

The sound of an Australian voice caused Lucius to crack open one of his eyes to stare up at a younger boy. His hand was extended towards the fallen man, a question of whether or not Lucius needed help. But with the boy here it could only mean one thing. This was a witness that saw the very embarrassing moment that had just occurred. Was there anyway for Lucius to redeem himself?

With a smile cracking across his face, Lucius reached up and clasped the boy's hand, allowing him to help Luci to his feet. He dusted himself off and gave a chuckle. "Much obliged, my friend. Sometimes ladders like to keep you on your feet- or off your feet." He was laughing at his own lame joke. However, he was quick to somber up and reached out his hand again, a sign of formality.

"My name is Lucius, but close friends call me Luci. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 2:14 am

Rhydian smiled sincerely as he heaved the fallen man to his feet (he was fourteen, and growing pains weren't helping him either), and chuckled a little bit at his 'funny' joke, mostly at how unfunny it was. He noted that his name was Lucius but presumably preferred 'Luci', by what he was told.

"I'm Rhydian." Rhydian's smile widened as he shook Luci's hand (which he still technically never let go of in the first place), "I saw you had a little bit of a fall over here, so I went to check it out. Are you okay?"

The all-too familiar feeling of another prescence near Rhydian made him abandon his previous question and whip around, letting go of Luci's hand, completely shutting him out of his world temporarily to face the person behind him. He witnessed a man holding a cat in his arms in front of him, mumbling to it quietly, oblivious to the two men behind him. Rhydian furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't remember him there when he came through...

His eyebrows went from furrowed to 'exploding off his face' when he looked behind the man with the cat to see that big, blue, glorious box standing over the all three of them, and Rhydian nearly had an aneurysm.

TARDIS! DOCTOR! TIME LORD! TARDIS! GALLIFREY! TIME AGENCY! JESUS EVER-LOVING CHRIST ON A POGO STICK! was about as accurate as you could get describing Rhydian's thoughts at the time. His mind was flooded with information of the Time Lord and Gallifrey, that far off place in the constellation of Kasterborous, the species which the Time Agency took over when they were assumably destroyed in the Time War. And the Doctor! Rhydian was washed away with memories with his first (and now the most recent) encounter with the Doctor, that thin man in the pinstripe suit and giant billowing coat and sonic screwdriver (Rhydian still had the Sonic Screwdriver the Doctor gifted him, and had proven itself useful by getting him out of tight situations).

Rhydian was so excited to see the Doctor again, so he just had to greet him. He went up to the 'Doctor' holding the black cat and grinned madly.

"Doctor! You're back! What a surprise! It's Rhydian, remember? I see you've changed your face! Time Lords have a tendency to do that, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:29 pm

"What! Um..." Sayo blinked spasticly at the young man that ran up to him, spouting nonsense about him being the Doctor? Ha! The Doctor wishes he was half as cool as Sayo! "Um... What?" Unfortunately, his ability to speak these thoughts seemed to have vanished alltogether in the face of an unknown... Child?

Clearing his throat, Sayo put the cat down and brushed his hands absentmindedly on the front of his suit jacket, wiping off any hair the kitten may have left behind. Opening his mouth, he looked back at the kid's face and paused, faint confusion still flickering on his face as he eyed him. Closing his lips, he blew a raspberry in thought, glancing around the area before heaving a small sigh and looking back down at him again.

"Sorry, you may have found the wrong person there, mate." With a slight shrug, Sayo stepped away from the TARDIS and held out his hand, the usual, playful smile twitching at his lips. "I'm Sayo, not the Doctor. I was a woman and now I'm not. Nice to meet you... Rhyman."
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 am

"It's Rhydian, and- you used to be a woman?" Rhydian eyed the man staring down at him in confusion, one eyebrow raised as he took Sayo's hand and shook it. He blinked rapidly afterward, however, regaining his senses and started again, "Hang on, hang on. Let me get this straight:

"You're not the Doctor, but the TARDIS is right behind you and I'm assuming you came out of it, otherwise there's a specific roaming Time Lord on the loose... not that's such a bad thing, but you know the old saying: where ever the Doctor goes, trouble follows close behind..." Rhydian jumbled on, but eventually regained composure for the second time and put his heads in his hands.

"Ugh, what am I saying? For all I know you're just some random guy roaming back alleys for some reason, and I really hope you aren't that guy because they have a notorious reputation for carrying assortments of blades, and you, over here..." Rhydian twirled around and pointed at Lucius with a finger, "...probably have no idea what's going on and what I'm talking about."

Rhydian seemed confident in his speech, and promptly swung around to face Sayo again, "I'm sorry for the confusion, I get 'excited' at times. Especially when it involves something about time and space." The boy sighed, looking down at the ground, exhausted.

"Wait a minute..." Rhydian looked up at Sayo's face quickly, a hint of suspicion in his eyes. "You said you were a woman once... to me, you don't really look like the 'transgender type...' Rhydian wrinkled his nose as he peered into Sayo's eyes, completely oblivious of the possibility that his words could be offending, "You're not a... Time Lord, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Say Goodbye Mr Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Mr Sun   Say Goodbye Mr Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Goodbye Mr Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: