Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_vote_lcapNever an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_voting_barNever an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_vote_lcapNever an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_voting_barNever an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  Empty
PostSubject: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 5:13 pm

"How lucky can one guy be? I kissed her and she kissed me" the words of Dean Martin flowed through Jack's flat as he moved about to the beat of the song. Jack did a small spin as he walked from the living room where he was turning on some music to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of whiskey and raid his fridge for something to eat. Finding left over lunch meat and some sliced cheese Jack had the makings for a sandwich.  As he threw together the meat and cheese on some bread jack took a bite he'd toss the sandwich to the counter. "I'd like to think the little thing could make me happy but " Jack said with a chuckle as he grabbed his house phone and with a press of a button he dial for some take away pizza .

As Jack waited the allotted time for his food show up he'd pat himself down feeling for his wallet. Not feeling it on his person Jack shuffled through the house as he looked for it. Checking the Living room where he left his jacket but nothing so that left the bedroom or that small bowel where he kept his keys and stuff.  with some more searching Jack found his wallet. Letting out a sigh of relief Jack attention was divided as he heard a load knock at his door.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Sayo bounced on the balls of his feet, hands clasped behind his back as he glanced around the hallway cheerfully. To be completely honest, he couldn't figure out why he didn't think of seeing his friend sooner, someone that could appreciate how much better -read: Cooler- he was now would be Jack! Looking back at the door, he heaved an impatient sigh and knocked on it again, louder this time. "Come on, open up!" He muttered under his breath, in hindsight, when Robin warned him not to eat the entire bag of sour gummies he had gotten earlier, she may of had a point. But that wasn't really an issue right now.

Glancing at his companion, Sayo flashed her a grin and nudged her with his elbow. "You're about to meet the other person in this universe that measures up to my awesomeness, Robin. Smile a bit, will ya?" Facing the door once more, he blew out an impatient breath and knocked again. "Jack, open the damn door!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Chris huffed as Sayo practically sprinted towards one of the flats, leaving her in the dust. This hall was way too small for her to fly through, so she was stuck waddling pathetically the whole way. She left her hand on the wall for balance as she trudged towards the door, a deep scowl on her face. She didn't trust this one bit. It was a bit sketchy, this place. At the very least, it was older than she was used to, so that made it feel weird. 

She rolled her eyes as Sayo sent her that look and nearly knocked her off balance with that nudge once she'd reached him. "If he's anything like you, I'm not sure I'm impressed," she teased, looking him up and down. He was still covered in the white sour powder from the candies and he looked ridiculous. If he'd had enough concentrated on his face in the right place, he might have looked like a coke addict. He was about to meet a dear friend, it seemed, and it was clear he thought very highly of him. Should she tell him how much of a mess he was? 

... Nah, she thought, a smirk tugging at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Hearing the rapid knocking Jack moved quickly to the door. turning the door knob he'd swing the door open and to his shock he could believe his eyes as he if he saw a ghost "S-s-sayo?!?! Is that you? " Jack was surprised to his long time friend at his door step. Jack took a brief moment to compose himself " What are you doing here you." Jack said with Joy in his tone as he lightly punched Sayo in the arm stepping to the side gesturing him to come in. As he did so he spotted someone behind him. "Hey Sayo. . " jack paused for a quick second. "Who is the girl with the wings behind you? "
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Sayo pointed at himself then at Jack then back again. "You already met me? Oh, good, one less thing to explain right now!" With a loud laugh, Sayo grabbed Jack and hugged him tight before pulling away. "You already know Robin then. So..." He rocked on his heels for a moment, silently debating on what to do next before snapping his fingers. "Is that one place still open, that one with the sour daquris?" Bouncing slightly, he grabbed Robin's arm and tugged it in his excitement. "They have the best drinks on Earth, bar none!" He explained to her quickly before turning back to Jack.

"Let's go, man! I want to show my Lady Love just what we get up to, just like old times. Except now I'm a man and I don't bounce up top anymore. Look!" Sayo yanked his shirt off and pointed at his chest, completely disregarding the fact that his actions may be slightly wrong at the moment. "No more bouncing!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Chris waved to Jack absently, watching Sayo as he went off like fireworks. She didn't particularly remember meeting this guy, but that was time travel, she guessed. He didn't remember her, either, though, so maybe Sayo went without her? Shoot, maybe this is where he went when he abandoned her to fend for herself on that planet a month ago... But wait, no, that wouldn't work, because Sayo hadn't met him until today. She wasn't looking forward to whatever was going to cause her to be left out later.

She yelped as Sayo yanked her forward by her arm, stumbling into him. She grumbled as she righted herself, rolling her eyes. She wanted to retort with some witty remark about how she couldn't be his designated driver if she couldn't fly his ship, but she was too busy being unexpectedly flashed. Whipping her head around, she closed her eyes tightly and held her hands to her face. "I hate you I hate you I hate you so f****** much, oh my god."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:54 am

Jack couldnt help but laugh at Sayo as He bounced around like a hyper child with I.v full of sugar. Looking behind him he'd see Robin with her face in her hands. Feeling a tad bit bad for the girl  he'd look at sayo again. "Yeah i want to say that place is still open but I'm kind of waiting for a pizza to show up. If you dont mind eating before we go drink the bar dry". said trying to get the hyperactive man child to claim down. trying to still stifle a chuckle due to sayo's child like hyperness he'd say "If they aren't open we can go to the nightclub that sever more drinks we can try. "

Jack would motion them to come  into his home before walking away "Let me find my shoes and coat and after the pizza gets here we can go." Jack said he moved about his flat going to grab his coat and shoes before returning to them.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Bouncing after Jack, Sayo immediately began wandering around the apartment, picking up this and that, studying it then putting it back before snatching up another item to inspect. "How long do you think it will take? Five minutes? Ten? We can go wait for you at the club!" Spinning around on his heel, Sayo shot Robin a wide grin and flapped his hands in excitement.

"You'll love it, lots of people show up dressed as all kinds. No one will notice your wings! And if they do, they'll just compliment them, I mean, look! They're gorgeous!" Holding out his arms, he gestured at her wings with a chuckle.

Moving back to Jack, Sayo leaned an arm on his shoulder, shooting the man a smirk. "Don't think just because I'm a man you can out drink me now either. I've been practicing! Ask Robin!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Chris grimaced and held her arms close to her body. A club wasn't exactly her favorite spot to hang out - especially with Sayo. People were always so flirty and drunk... it made it hard to relax and enjoy it. She pulled her wings closer to herself and looked down a bit at his comment about them, frowning to herself. It was fine, though. She could deal with it. It was more annoying than anything else, so at the very least she could stay tucked into Sayo's side and hope for the best.

Glancing back up at the mention of her name, she chuckled a bit and rolled her eyes as she remembered Sayo's "practice". "Nearly died of alcohol poisoning - which is a feat, for him - and wouldn't let me treat him until I gave him a kiss. So, uh," she laughed, uncrossing her arms, "Sure. He's been 'practicing'." She made air quotes around the word.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Jack came back to the living room as Sayo asked his question. Watching him pick up the random objects in his flat and observe them he'd take a set in the living room putting his boots on and laced them up. "Well should be any time to be honest. I'd love it if you ate a slice or two because its seems all you've eaten is candy today. " Jack said with small chuckle as he finished putting his boots on. Standing up he'd hear knock at the door maybe this was the pizza guy. Opening the door was standing an oily faced teenager with a pizza. Taking it from the boy Jack exchanged a thank you an a nod before closing the door with his foot as he turned away.

Dropping the pizza on the counter top he'd open it "come get a some food then we'll go drinking. Promise." Jack picked up a warm slice of pizza taking a bite of it. "mm I love this meat lovers from this place" Jack said as he took another bite. As Jack quickly ate his slice he'd turn his attention to Robin "and im sure Sayo would practice his drinking skills" Jack said before shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Sayo wandered over towards Jack and eyed the pizza, still practically sparkling at the memory of Robin giving him a kiss as he eyed the toppings dubiously. "Why would you want all those different kinds of meat on it? You'll ruin the taste of sauce." Grimacing slightly, Sayo picked up one of the slices and sniffed at it curiously. "Yeah, no, this is just horrible, all the toppings and stuff." Shaking his head, he began picking off several of the toppings, dropping them back down onto the rest of the pizza in the box.

"Shame on you, Jack. Ruining the sauce with all these spiced meats. I thought after living hundreds of years you would have better taste." Sayo tisked his friend, sounding a bit like Sonya at the moment while he shook his head. Once the slice was deemed to be suitable, he took a bite and chewed happily, eyes sparkling when he turned to look at Robin. "Want a piece?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 2:43 pm

"I, uh..." Chris laughed a bit, holding up a hand at the offer. "I don't eat meat, sorry. Or cheese, for that matter," she explained, eyeing up the greasy slice of dough. Honestly it didn't look that appetizing to her, but to each their own, she supposed.

She leaned awkwardly against the table, watching the other two eat for a moment before raising her hand a bit as if she were trying to get participation points in class but didn't actually know the answer. "So, uh.... Where are we going, actually? How sleazy is this place? Should I change?" She glanced down at her top and back up to the boys. It was skimpy, but she worked in a desert. She really wasn't up for sexual advances tonight when she had two doofuses to watch over now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Jack scoffed at Sayo's remark about his taste in food taking another slice before motioning towards the door "You wanna talk about my taste in food Sayo? Lets not talk about some of things you enjoy that just down right weird" Jack said in a joking tone. stuffing the pizza into his mouth quickly and eating it he'd wipe his hands on the back of his pants before sliding his coat on. "You should be fine Robin. If you want to change you can" Jack said he opened the door waiting for the two to make there way out.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 9:48 pm

"Don't change! You're beautiful as you are!" Sayo chimed in, dutifully following after Jack like a hyperactive puppy going for a walk, stars in his eyes as he stared at Robin with his usual large, dopey grin. "You'll love it, Robin. Stick with me, no one will bother you and if they do..."

He scowled and stuck out his lower lip in a slight pout. "No one will mess with you, that's final."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Chris rolled her eyes, following the pair out the door and shutting it behind them. "I feel like this is a threat. I feel like I have to keep the bar safe from you, now," she sighed, crossing her arms and clumsily waddling down the hall. "Are we taking the TARDIS? What bar are we going to, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Jack stuffed the other slice of pizza in his mouth as he put his coat on. opening his door he'd motion for them to come on. "whoever is last out can you shut the door please." He said with mouth full of pizza as he started walking out of his flat and down the hall to the outside. Stepping outside Jack took a deep breath taking in the night air before he adjusted his coat making sure it was on right. Waiting on Sayo and Robin to catch up he'd reach into his pocket pulling his cell phone out to check the time but the missing alert message on his phone popped up. Jack had been seeing more of this the last month at lest two people are going missed every week. Jack kept passing it off as just getting too drunk and waking up far from home but when the number got more up there Jack started to wounder what was going on.

leaning into the lamp post outside he'd wait for the love duo to get outside. As Jack wait he'd just play angry birds on his phone to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 am

"It's a club, and mutually exclusive. Fortunately I've been there on more than one occassion with Jack and there won't be any questions asked when we show up." Sending a wink at Robin, he gestured with one of his hands for her to go through the door leading outside where Jack was waiting. "If you want to change, we can stop by the TARDIS but..." He winked cheekily at her with a grin. "I think you look wonderful already."

Glancing outside, he spotted Jack on his phone and let out a low huff of air in frustration. If that man was going to be on his phone while they were at the club, he would willingly take it and drop it in the largest mug of beer he could find.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Jack hearing a huffing Sayo he'd stuff his phone back into pocket. "Alright If you two are ready we should get going before the line gets to long" Jack said said with a bit of pep in his step as he started walking down the street before remembering that the bar was in the other direction. Turning around pointing the right Jack mumbled "This way its this way". Jack motion them along to follow him as he walked down the sidewalk talking about all the mix drinks this place had and how he was going to drink sayo under the table.

As they got closer Jack could hear the thump of the bass from inside the club. With goofy grin on his face he'd spin around to make sure Sayo and Robin where behind him. "Guys we are close and from what i can tell there is no line so we can just walk in with no wait" Jack said with the excitement of 5 year old getting ice cream for dinner. Jack turned back around almost sprinting to the front door of the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]    Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never an unpaid bar tab [Jack/Sayo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: