Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Gravity Falls I_vote_lcapGravity Falls I_voting_barGravity Falls I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Gravity Falls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 2:33 pm

It seemed like it was far too soon before they were landing back in Astronia. Charity held back a sigh. She had asked for this, even though she didn't really want to go back. She smiled at the Doctor, trying to remember that she'd be back traveling with him before very long. It was only for a short while of course, because she didn't want to forget that she had responsibilities and things. She was a member of the Imperial Galactic Forces, and she had worked hard to get there. She definitely didn't want to be accused of desertion, just because she went off on a few adventures.

Thankfully, traveling in a time machine meant she could come back to right where she left off, so she had to make sure that she was dressed the same as when she left, and remind herself of what had been happening just before she left. She'd just received an award, and her mom had made a special dinner in her honor. After reminding herself of those details, she gave a slight nod to herself.

"Well, thanks for taking me back." She smiled at him. "I'll see you again soon.." Hopefully he wouldn't wait too long before coming back for her. "I'll let you know where I'll be.. when I know for sure." She added with a slight laugh. She knew she would be being reassigned somewhere, but she didn't know where, yet. Hopefully, it would be somewhere new and exciting!

She suddenly spotted her blazer resting on the back of a chair where she'd left it, and hurried back to grab it. "Don't want to leave that!" She grinned, then hugged the Doctor briefly. "See you later!" She waved and then hurried out to join her family for dinner, slightly disappointed the Doctor wouldn't be joining them but she understood if he had other things to do.. although she'd thought about teasingly telling him not to go off and have any adventures without her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

The Doctor held a slight smirk as he watched Charity whirl around the TARDIS control room; his hands nonchalantly in his pockets. Nodding, he waited until the door had closed behind her until he turned his attention over to the console. "Just you and i for a bit girl" He mumbled to his TARDIS console, looking down at the controls as he paced around them. The adventures shared with Charity were rolling through The Doctors mind, inside he hoped the could resume again soon.

With a yank of the main lever, the TARDIS de-materialized from Charity's home planet and burst into the time vortex. A familiar hum began to echo through the TARDIS as it placed itself on cruise control until The Doctor figured out where he would go next. "Maybe i could save another planet from Cyberman control? Stop a Dalek invasion? Go back and build the wall of Troy?" The Doctor spoke to himself, pulling over the scanner and quickly glancing over the data coming through, "I could always just pop into London..always seems to be things going wrong there when i show up".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Chaos was happening, and Brooke was trying really hard not to panic. It was like the Tardis was wrecking or something, spinning out of control. She was reminded of those TV shows where someone runs a car off the road and it goes spinning and flipping down a ravine or something, to burst into flames at the bottom. She really, really hoped that wasn't how this wreck would end. She was slammed into the railing and tried to hold onto it.
"What's going on?" She called out, trying not to sound panicky but not doing a good job of that. Whatever the Doctor said, she couldn't really make out because the Tardis made a loud noise that she thought didn't sound too good.

Suddenly, the ship lurked sharply and her grip on the railing was broken. She gasped as the rail seemed to be torn from her hands and she went flying across the room through the air. The Tardis' landings were often pretty rough but this was, in her opinion, way overboard on that. The girl didn't really have time to think of doing anything like screaming or calling out for help. She just sort of hoped for a safe landing and curled into a ball, arms wrapped protectively around her bag she always carried, her eyes shut tightly.  

A slim girl of about 18, with straight brown hair and many freckles, appeared on a chair in the Doctor's Tardis. At first her eyes were closed tightly. She was wearing a dark T shirt with a science joke on it, and a slightly flared jean skirt with low-top black and white converse sneakers. She hugged a messenger bag, designed to look like a Nintendo controller, close to herself as if protective of it, or perhaps of its contents.

Brooke didn't know where she was about to land, but was not expecting to suddenly find herself falling into.. a chair?  She was slightly confused, as she had thought she was falling toward something else, like the wall, or a beam thingy, or maybe even the door. She was well aware of how few seconds a person could survive out in open space without some sort of breathing thing like astronauts had.

The strangest thing was.. the Tardis seemed calm, now. She slowly opened her eyes and was further confused upon seeing that the room was different. Not only that.. but the Doctor was not there anymore, and neither was Tom. However...there was a stranger there, and she stared at him a bit nervously, brown eyes widened in surprise. What was going on? Who was this guy? Was he going to be mad or something for her sudden arrival?

Swallowing nervously, she took a couple of slow breaths to try to calm herself after the panicky moments in the Tardis just before arriving... wherever she was now. She hesitated, casting her glance around the room briefly before returning to the stranger, unsure what she could possibly say, or if she should say anything at all.
"Um.." She spoke up tentatively, and softly, after a moment. "Sorry..?" It did seem as if she was intruding even though she wasn't sure how she had got here, and she felt that she ought to apologize anyway, just in case he was upset.

(outfit that she's wearing;
Shirt: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/08/5e/47/085e47d4a0620c1645f304b8bb5263f5.jpg
skirt: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/38/c4/9b/38c49b78d46e1bb61e2e484637624969.jpg
shoes: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8b/3a/4a/8b3a4a479a68a64e5ccc54ff07eafa24.jpg
bag: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/80/90/1f80902fef3e77087f2750cf4f56b6f5.jpg
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:58 pm

The Doctors eyes and attention bolted up to the girl across from him, "What!" he proclaimed, "What?!...What!". Reaching into his pocket, The Doctor whipped out his glasses and flung them on as he dashed over to the girl with a magnifying glass in hand. "How did you get on board my TARDIS?" He asked her, using his magnifying glass to scrutinize her, "You seem normal. Human...probably a teenager, nice shoes by the way. Now residual transportation residue...isn't that wizard". Backing away from the girl for a moment, The Doctor began to think deeply about the possible reasons behind her sudden appearance. "Hold on! I know!" He proclaimed, "You wondered in! The TARDIS always does this, she never lets me know when we land and she just expects me to know" he mumbled, sauntering down the ramp and yanking the double doors open.

In front of him rolled the never ending time vortex; The Doctor face now expressing how dumbfounded he was. With a turn on his heel the Time Lord approached the girl once more, taking in another glance over her attire and demeanor before speaking. "Oh no.." The Doctor grumbled, noticing her Nintendo messenger bag, "Don't even try looking in here for Pokemon, there isn't any alright. I've told people before and i've looked myself...best i got was a pidgey".

Suddenly the TARDIS jerked to the left, nearly causing The Doctor to loose his footing before stabilizing, "That isn't right..." he mumbled as he turned his attention to the control console. Before he could reach the controls another jerk sent him flying into the guard rails. "Hold on!!!" The Doctor exclaimed, calling out to the girl and outstretching his hand. The offer would fall short as another jerk finalized the downfall of The Doctor from the control room as the gravity shifted.

The control room turned on it's side as the rooms beneath it began to shuffle and move around; rolling over the guard rail from the last jerk, The Doctor now free fell. Rooms moved and shuffled above and below him as he fell, his eyes wide with fear. "Don't suppose you could give me a soft landing?" He said aloud to the TARDIS, hoping a certain room would appear as he glanced around him for the girl. Suddenly the pool room appeared below him, shuffling outwards just in the nick of time. Forming his body into a canon ball, The Doctor joyfully proclaimed, "Woooohooohooo!!!" a wide grin now encompassing his face as he splashed safely into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Her apology for randomly appearing didn't seem to be noticed, as he was too busy exclaiming 'what!?' and trying to figure out what happened. Brooke shrank back a bit as he approached her, was he mad? accusing? Or just baffled? She heard a random compliment on her shoes thrown in, but there wasn't really a chance to respond to that before he was announcing she must have just wandered in.

She cast a puzzled look at his back as he went to the doors to see where they had landed.
"Um.." She started to make a comment, but probably wasn't heard anyway so she just trailed off. Hadn't he just.. literally watched her appear here? She fidgeted and wondered if there was anyway she could just sorta..slip away without him noticing. But then he was coming back and apparently thought she was looking for pokemon? She wore a confused look on her face at that. "No..." She tried to explain that she wasn't actually into pokemon, but suddenly the room jerked into a tilt. She gasped a bit and tried to hang onto the chair she'd been deposited into.

After more sharp tilts of the room, she had lost her grip, which wasn't that good to begin with, and then she was falling along with the strange man. This was not good. How far were they going to fall? Was this how she was going to die? She had imagined it going differently. It occurred to her that Tom would not have any idea what happened to her. The Doctor might try to find her or something. She glanced down but couldn't tell where they would land. It just seemed like they were falling down a very, very deep hole. She thought of Journey to the Center of the Earth, when they fell down the volcano. But they were inside the Tardis.. or, that was where they were, right? The guy had called this his Tardis. Maybe he was another timelord? Maybe he knew the Doctor? So many thoughts and questions raced through her head but she probably wouldn't even get to ask, because they'd surely die when they finally hit the ground.

But then she looked down and saw that they weren't going to hit the ground.. they were going to land in.. a pool? Water? Eyes widening at that, her mind instantly jumped to the bag she had at her side, and how everything paper in it was going to get wet. Her books! She had to try and save them.. but how? She was falling fast and.. wait, she'd stuffed a big plastic garbage bag in there after that incident with the zombies, when she met the Doctor.. hastily she dug a hand into the bag and pulled it out, took the bag from around her shoulders and dropped it into the garbage bag. She didn't have time to tie it though, so she just held the opening closed with a hand, and hit the water pretty hard.

Now that she felt that her books were relatively safe, it occurred to her that she was probably going to die, anyway, since she had no idea how to swim. Also she forgot to take a breath before hitting the water. Her arms flailed around trying to figure out how to get out of the water, one hand gripping the black plastic bag that contained her precious bag. Which way was the surface though? How was she going to get out of this? Even if she could get to the surface, she couldn't swim and she figured her shoes and the denim skirt and everything would probably weigh her down or something. She was sure that she was about to drown here and she didn't know what to do about that.. all she could do was try and save her books...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Relishing in the brush of cool water, The Doctor happily swam through the water before bursting forth to grab some air. With a smile he looked around for the mysterious girl; failing to pick up on her until she came splashing down out of nowhere. The Doctor covered his eyes as she hit the water and awaited her emergence, "See wasn't so bad" he told her. Once she emerged, The Doctor quickly noticed a problem, SHE CAN'T SWIM, "Don't panic i've got you". Reaching out his arm, The Doctor grabbed the girl so that she wouldn't sink and quickly began to swim to the pool side, "Oi, didn't you read the sign? No drowning in the pool" he tried joking with her.

Once swimming her to the edge of the pool, The Doctor released her and pulled himself up out of the pool before offering a hand down to her, "Come on then, let's get you out of the water". "I wonder what could be doing this.." The Doctor questioned out loud as he ringed out his tie, "Looks like the gravity has shut off for some reason..something interfering with the TARDIS main frame..should be able to fix it if we can get back to the control room. With the gravity off though..no telling what rooms we might end up in".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Brooke came up coughing and gasping for air. She had no idea how she'd even managed to get up to the surface.. probably there was air in the bag she was holding and it acted like a balloon and brought her to the surface. She kept coughing, feeling like she must have swallowed the whole pool, or at least breathed in some water by accident. She struggled to not drown but her head slipped under the water anyway, and she thought she was surely going to drown, since she couldn't stop her body from trying to cough, but was underwater.

Thankfully she wasn't under for long, as the stranger pulled her up. Still coughing up water and struggling to breathe, she became aware that he had brought her over to the edge of the pool. For the moment, all she could do was grab onto the edge of the pool, clinging on for dear life, and to cough to try and clear the water out of her lungs. After a moment she noticed he was holding a hand out to help her out of the water. She hefted her bag out of the water and onto the edge of the pull; it seemed much heavier than normal and for a moment she feared that the plastic bag had got full of water. Grabbing the offered hand with her now-free hand, she allowed him to drag her out of the water, to sit on the edge.

It took her a few more seconds to decide that she really probably should get the inhaler thing. Which, she realized, was in her bag. She hastily pulled the bag closer to her and pulled it out of the garbage bag and was relieved to find that it was perfectly dry. She must've just thought it seemed heavier because she was tired when trying to lift it, before. She dug into it, pulling out the Lord of the Rings and the Count of Monte Cristo, struggling to draw in air in between coughs the entire time as she searched for the small item. Finally locating it, she pulled it out and, after using it, she began to breathe more easily.

After getting her breathing under control, she looked up at the stranger, now taking slow and slightly shaky breaths as she glanced around.
"W..who are you?" She asked finally, glancing back at him while trying to push her wet hair out of her face. She slowly stood up, picking up her bag after putting the books and inhaler back in. "You have a Tardis.. I'm pretty sure that's only a Timelord thing? So... like, do you know the Doctor?" She wondered, confused about all this. Glancing upward, she wondered just how far they had fallen. He mentioned the gravity being off, and needing to get to the console room again, to fix it. "Right... so, um... how are we going to do that?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:23 pm

The Doctor arched his eyebrow curiously as he listened to her various questions, only stopping when she looked up to the rooms above. His eyes turned upward with Brooke's to the floating rooms above, "Well..without knowing where you're going one could get lost in the TARDIS. It has an infinite amount of rooms and space. Luckily i've got a map" he motioned to his head. Thinking about how he should approach her first question, The Doctor thought for a moment before answering, "I guess you can say i know him..known him for a long time..well..my entire life actually". Turning to the hallway on his left hand side, The Doctor exhaled deeply, "We won't know what room we are walking into..just don't touch anything..and don't wander off".

Walking towards the hallway, The Doctor stopped and turned on his heel; his mind suddenly sparking with a realization, "Sorry! Forgot to introduce myself, hello..I'm The Doctor" he grinned, "Nice to meet you. Allons-y!".

With a swift turn of the heel once more, The Doctor was once more sauntering towards the nearby hallway; his mind racing over the endless possible rooms that could lie ahead of them. Hopefully nothing embarrassing comes up in one of these rooms....oh no...did i leave my underwear on the floor in my room? The Doctor gulped at the thought before chuckling slightly as he sauntered through the pool hallway. The metal silver floors shined, the light from the pool reflecting off of it as The Doctor passed over it and approached the door; a brush of cool air smacking the Time Lord as it opened automatically for him. The warming and soothing smell of books flooded his nostrils as a smile emerged on his face, "Good start..love this room" he commented to himself as he entered.

Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Brooke nodded in reply to him saying that a person could get lost. She'd experienced that before in the Doctor's Tardis, but didn't comment on that, as it seemed irrelevant. She was a bit surprised hearing him say he'd known the Doctor all his life. Was that a good thing? Just because he'd known him that long didn't mean they were on good terms, or that this guy was trustworthy or anything.

She wrapped her arms against her middle, uncomfortable as she stood there dripping all over the floor. Maybe she'd dry off fast. She nodded solemnly when he instructed her not to wander off. She didn't think that was a good idea, anyway, she didn't want to get lost in this place.

She paused when he spun around to tell her that he was... the Doctor? No, that had to be a lie, unless he was thinking of a different Doctor? Having no idea what 'allonsy' means, she watched him walk off, wearing a rather confused look on her face. After taking a few seconds, she hurried after him.

"Wait.. no, you aren't the Doctor." She argued, as she caught up to him. "I was just with the Doctor, in HIS Tardis, with my friend Tom." She explained. "The Doctor I mean looks nothing like you.. he's got like.. floppy hair and a sorta..pointy chin, and he wears a sorta tan-ish suit with a bow tie.. and he doesn't even talk like you." She frowned. "You must be thinking of someone else.. and um.. I don't really know what other name to call this guy." She admitted, frowning about that.

"I don't know.." She started saying, then trailed off as suddenly, as they entered a room, she stopped in her tracks and just stared, her eyes going as round as saucers as she took in the sight of the biggest library she'd ever seen. Unaware that her jaw had dropped, she looked all around slowly, admiring the place that was full of books. "Wow.." She breathed the word softly, staring around in wonder and excitement at all the books.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 2:36 pm

The Doctor rolled his eyes as Brooke started to describe another incarnation, "Regeneration's a lottery" he mumbled at the thought of the bow tie and fez wearing incarnation of himself. Stopping once he entered the library, The Doctor looked over to Brooke as her jaw dropped in awe of the sight in front of her. "Pretty nice isn't it?" He asked rhetorically, "Took a while collecting them to be honest..gather some here and there until it just started to pile up. From the complete history of Gallifrey to Monty Pythons big red book, it's here. Plus some versions that aren't out yet in some time periods, don't spoil yourself too much".

Walking forward, The Doctor began maneuvering through his seemingly endless library. his eyes dancing across the shelfs and books on the second floor as he entered the lobby. Various chairs and seats sat in a circle in the center lobby; glasses lay on an end table and books lay across each piece of furniture. The books ranged in various galactic languages, from Earth, Gallifreyan and many more; symbolizing how much The Doctor traveled both through time and space.

The floor beneath them began to shake slightly before stabilizing, catching The Doctors attention immediately as his eyes widened and his hand shot back to Brooke instinctively. "Best not spend too much time in this room" He commented out loud, "No telling where it might end up".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Brooke gave him a slightly puzzled look at the comment about regeneration and a lottery, but decided he was just a bit odd and shrugged it off. She nodded quietly in reply to the library, giving a smile.
"This is the biggest library I've ever seen." She admitted, extremely impressed. She motioned over to a little alcove area. "The library in my town could fit in there.." She informed him with a small sigh, but she couldn't help smiling, being surrounded by so many books.

She trailed along after him, pausing here and there to examine titles of books. She spotted one that looked interesting, and eagerly pulled it out to have a better look. Then, feeling the tremor in the floor, she looked up in concern, glancing first to make sure the shelves were stable.. she'd hate to get squished by a bunch of books, as much as she loved them.
"What was that?" She asked, frowning a little and wondering if the books were ok. Disappointed to hear him say not to spend too much time here, she bit her lip to keep from protesting. The Tardis was apparently having some issues right now and that probably meant there was danger. Maybe she'd have a chance to come back later, when it was all stable and safe.

"Alright.." She sighed, reluctantly sliding the book back into its spot, then hurried to catch up with the guy calling himself the Doctor. "I still don't know who you are.. but, I guess you know your ship better than I would.." She commented, but cast a glance around again before timidly asking, "Can I come back here, once it's all safe?" Glancing up at him hopefully, she then remembered she'd yet to tell him who she is. "I'm Brooke.. by the way."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm

The Doctor arched his eyebrow curiously, looking down and over to her as she spoke, "What do you mean?" he asked her, "Still don't think i'm The Doctor?". Placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets, The Doctor stopped and stood in front of her, "Alright then, how about this. I'm going to go try and locate a stable room for us to cross into..don't wanna open up a door and fall into God knows what. So! While i do that you can browse all you want, maybe the TARDIS can help you find something on me. If you're looking for information, there's no better place..well..apart from the control room i suppose, but still".

Taking a breathe from his rambling, The Doctor focused back on the topic at hand, "Sound good? Yes? Okay, allons-y!" he finished, turning on his heel and heading towards the nearest door, "Have any questions ask me or the TARDIS!" he called back to her. With his trusty sonic screwdriver flipped out, The Doctor approached the door and began to scan it, searching for a viable signal from an opposing room to confirm its presence.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Brooke shrugged a little in reply to the man. There was something about him that made her not feel too afraid of him, like she could sort of sense he was a good guy, but she still didn't know him and she had no way of knowing whether she was just not being cautious enough. But, she got to stay in the library a bit longer, so that was something. She nodded slightly at his suggestion of letting her browse around in the library while he checked for a safe room.

Watching him wander off, she wondered what 'allonzy' meant, but shrugged slightly to herself and went exploring in this enormous library. There was so much to look at, and so many books, she had no idea how to even go about choosing one, let alone find one that would tell her anything about the Doctor. Maybe there was a card catalog?

After coming to what seemed to be the center of the library, she paused as she saw a raised table-y looking thing that sorta resembled the console thing except without the glowing column thing.. though there was a light glowing in the middle. Actually it made her think a bit of the hologrammy things in Star wars. She glanced around, then wondered if the thing was maybe like that. Maybe it was a sort of computerized card catalog, but she didn't see any keyboards for typing. He'd said to ask the Tardis stuff.. so, that maybe meant it was voice activated? She paused as she examined the area thoughtfully.
"Tardis?" She asked a little awkwardly, hoping she wasn't just talking to the air around her and looking stupid. "Um.." She wrapped her arms around her middle, self consciously. "Show me the Doctor?"

To her surprise, and somewhat relief, there was some activity and some various faces began to flash in front of her, all in holograms. She frowned in confusion, watching it cycle through various different faces, one of them being the stranger she was with now, and another being the guy she knew as the Doctor. This didn't many any sense though. How could ALL of those guys be him? Unless it was like.. a title that different people claimed? Like maybe some sort of club that they all called themselves the Doctor, and went around the universe stopping bad things happening and stuff.

She considered this idea for a moment, thoughtful as she toyed with the charms on her bracelet.
"Show me information about Timelords?" She asked next,  curious what she might be able to find out. Blinking at a wall of hologram text that appeared, she tilted her head up to start at the top, squinting a little as she took a few minutes to read it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 2:10 pm

As the information displayed for Brooke to read, the TARDIS began calculating how much information it could give her. With a scan of her intelligence and brain capacity, it quickly deduced the maximum information input before it would begin to become too much for the young woman. Pulling the file from it's archive, the TARDIS waited for her to finish reading the document before displaying the video with the title REGENERATION. Unbeknownst to The Doctor the information the TARDIS would be displaying, he continued working on locking onto the adjacent room. His tongue protruded out of his mouth as he bit down on it, his hands turning the screwdriver to secure the connection.

As each moment past, the TARDIS displayed the end of each Doctor's preferable life; each one regenerating into the predecessor until the video ended with an elderly doctor regenerating. However, this regeneration stopped halfway through, with the eyes and hair of a women beginning to burst through the golden energy of regeneration. The connection with the adjacent room finalized with a satisfying click; The Doctor grinned, "Gotcha!" he proclaimed. Turning on his heel and tucking his trusty device, The Doctor turned just in time to see the last image of a woman beginning to emerge. "Wonder why the TARDIS is showing Romana's regenerations" The Doctor mumbled as he approached Brooke; the TARDIS now beginning to show the first moments of each incarnation being brought back due to The Master and a massive Time Fissure.

Stopping just before the hologram pad, The Doctor settled his hands into his pockets as the video came to a close, "Got the next room set up if you want to come" he mentioned with a motion of his head, "That is unless you need some more time to prove i'm The Doctor..well..besides boring stuff about me there's loads of information here. Don't blame you if you wanted to stay here after it all gets fixed, sort of do the same on my spare time..when i'm not saving universes and being sort of fantastic, if i do say so myself, i'm reading".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Brooke stared at the hologram image after it had finished with giving her all the information she asked for. The Doctor's voice nearby startled her. Jumping a bit, she turned to face him.
"Oh.." She replied to what he said, about the next room. She paused, hesitating a little before motioning toward the hologram thingy. "You really.. I mean," She looked slightly confused as she tried to think of how to say what was in her mind. "I guess.. time traveling can be pretty confusing." She said finally, thoughtfully. "But.. that still doesn't explain how I got here."

She wrapped her arms around her middle.
"If it's ok to come back later.. I'd like to explore some more?" She asked hopefully, glancing around at the incredible library. She didn't want to leave it but she understood they needed to fix a thing with the Tardis, sorta like with the other Doctor. She was still a bit confused how all that was possible but was trying to get it all sorted in her head.

A few questions occurred to her and she wondered if now was a good time to ask. She waited to let him lead the way, and would follow along after him toward the next room, waiting a moment before speaking up again.
"So.. uh. If you're the Doctor... and you're the same guy as the Doctor I was with a little while ago... which one of you is before the other, and.. do you remember me? Or, did he remember me from your memory, if you're before him.." She frowned, shaking her head slightly. "Sorry, I'm still a little confused about all this.." She thought back to the last part the thing had showed her, hesitating a little before asking, "What was all at the end of the video thingy about?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

The Doctor stayed course, his eyes focused on the door and getting to the next room as he walked with Brooke, "Well...i guess you can say i'm technically before him. But long story short my rival, as a sort of punishment..brought all of the previous incarnations of The Doctor back after they had changed into the next one. Normally the guy you know would remember the things happening now but not anymore...wibby wobbly timey wimey". Smirking as he looked over to Brooke, The Doctor pat her on the shoulder, "It'll take a while to get used to but..one does not simply travel with me and not have questions" he chuckled.

Upon approaching the door, it slid open revealing the next room. Unlike the last room, this room as much smaller, its space was filled with shelves lined with nick nacks and random pieces of clothing and other things. Quickly glancing around, The Doctor exhaled as he entered the room, "Haven't been in this room in a long time..this is where i've kept things to remind me of the people i've traveled with. Sort of a memory room i guess you could say" he explained. Moving over to the nearest door on his left, The Doctor went immediately to work on trying to establish a new connection, trying his best to not be affected by what was around him.

Some of the objects and memories were good ones, others reminded The Doctor of darker times and sadder moments. People he had lost to his enemies or ones that would never remember who he is or was; thoughts that could make The Doctor cry if he focused on it too long. "You're free to browse if you'd like" He called back to Brooke, "Just try not to break anything, i know it's dusty..i keep meaning to clean but i never do".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Brooke listened curiously to the answers that he had for her questions. She wondered a bit how that was possible, but nodded slowly. She tried to wrap her head around the fact that this guy and the guy she knew as the Doctor were the same guy, but also didn't remember things that happened to the other. It was strange, but she tried not to overthink it too much. She couldn't help a smile at the thing he said about people not having questions.. and wondered a little if that was a reference to Boromir's 'One does not simply walk into Mordor' line.

As they entered the next room, she glanced around curiously, with a glance at the Doctor when he explained what the room was for. She looked around at the stuff in there, a bit amazed.
"Wow.. it's like a museum.." She mumbled, wondering how many friends he'd had over time that he traveled with, and wondered, a little, what happened to them all. Was that an almost sad tone she heard in his tone, or was she imagining it?

Wandering around a little, she was careful not to touch anything, to be respectful and also because some things looked kinda old. With her arms wrapped around her middle, she stopped to examine a few things that were interesting, then went to join the Doctor. That was when something caught her eye, and she stopped to look at a bagpipe, next to a claymore, with curiosity. She leaned closer to study them, carefully blowing the dust away. She squinted a little as she examined a small knife that was near the other two items.
"Is that a... a.." She frowned, trying to remember the name. "Oh, what's it called.. sgian dubh?" She asked with a little uncertainty in her tone, as she wasn't entirely sure how the words were pronounced, having only seen them written out. "Obviously Scottish.. from the 1740s era.. if I'm right?" She glanced at the Doctor curiously and wondered where these came from.

Psst:
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 am

The Doctor raised his eyebrows at Brook's question, trying to think back to why he would have that in the room they were in. Standing up and walking over to Brooke, The Doctor's eyes scanned the objects in question and the knife she spoke of, "Oh yes...blimey..it's been a while" he mumbled. Grabbing the sgian dubh, he smiled and handed it to Brooke, "Jamie McCrimmon! Brilliant man..brave and bold til the end. He sacrificed himself to save everyone in his village including me and some others...good man, good man". Glancing around, The Doctor began to take in the other keep sakes he had stored from past friends until his eyes finally landed on the back of the room.

At the back of the room stood racks that held clothing and other items from past incarnations, and now was updated by the TARDIS to include the future and present incarnation(s). "The TARDIS likes to keep track of things" The Doctor mentioned as he turned away from the rack in the back, "So she updates everything, that's why i don't come down here as much. I just focus on being the best Doctor i can be...leave whoever is The Doctor is now to do their best. Besides..there's only one me". Smiling, The Doctor pat Brooke on the shoulder and returned to his work on the door and securing another room for them to ascend into.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:53 am

Brooke glanced at the Doctor curiously, a bit surprised by what he said about the guy who'd owned this stuff. She looked at the small knife in her hands, then back at the Doctor.
"McCrimmon?" She repeated in surprise. "That's.. interesting." She looked at the knife again, curiously. "There were some McCrimmons in my family tree.. way back in the 18th century. My mom showed me the thing, once. I remember.. there was someone named Donald, that was as far back as she could find.. but there was one guy, a James McCrimmon, he fought in the battle of Culloden, in 1746.. and somehow survived all that to go on and have a family.. that's where it branched into the McLaren clan, I think." She couldn't remember any but those two, because they stuck out in her memory as being more important.. the one being the last name in the tree, and the other being one that had done something important sounding. "It's.. been a long time since I saw the ancestry records and stuff.." She added quietly.

Not exactly connecting 'Jamie' with 'James', she followed the Doctor to the other part of the room, and looked curiously at the stuff there.
"That looks like the stuff the other Doctor was wearing.." She mentioned, pointing out a tweed jacket and fez, a bow tie resting in a box on a shelf beside the fez. She hesitated and followed as he went back to working on the door, glancing at the knife he'd handed her and unsure if she should put it back or not. "This is the clan crest, isn't it?" She asked, looking at the emblem on the handle of the knife. Then, hesitating a little, she glanced back up. "I..I can.. put it back, if you want me to. It..sounds like you were close to your friend, I wouldn't want to mess up his stuff or anything.."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 pm

The Doctor nodded his head as Brooke spoke,his mind focusing more on the door rather than Brooke until the end when she mentioned putting it back. Looking over his shoulder, The Doctor stopped and looked over his shoulder, smirking as he locked eyes with Brooke. Pushing the knife back to Brooke, The Doctor shook his head, "It's yours, he would have wanted you to have it..besides, what would i do with it?". Suddenly the TARDIS shook violently, sending The Doctor into the bookcase to his right; the bookcase crashed against the wall with The Doctor in tow. With a grunt, The Doctor attempted to pull himself up but to no avail as the room began to turn on it's side causing the loose objects in the room to fly like bullets across the room.

Rolling to his side, The Doctor got out of the way of a few objects that flew his way, including a question mark cane belonging to a previous incarnation. Reaching out to grab hold of something firm, The Doctors fingers landed on a service hatch on the roof of the room. Holding onto it for dear life, The Doctor looked around the room for Brooke and once spotting her he shouted out, "Brooke! Try and get to me! I've found a way out! Hurry!!!".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Brooke couldn't help smiling upon hearing the Doctor say she could keep the knife. By that time she had connected the names.. Jamie had to be a nickname for James, which meant that the Doctor's friend was her ancestor. She looked down at the knife and smiled. There was a happy sort of thrill about this, knowing that her great-times something-teen grandfather had once owned this very knife; carried it in his sock and probably used it for all sorts of everyday things, like people in modern times carried pocket knives. Quite possibly, he had used it in battles and stuff like that too.

Her joy was very short lived, however. Almost as soon as the Doctor had said this, the room shaking and she winced as she fell to the floor. Then the room was tilting and she hastily grabbed onto something, trying not get thrown around, but unfortunately what she grabbed was not fastened down and she started sliding and tumbling. She hugged her bag close against her, gripping the knife and feeling glad it had a sheath on it.

She landed against the bookshelf and then hastily twisted to the side when she spotted the claymore hurling toward her, end over end. It was like this place was trying to kill her or something. Struggling to keep from getting panicky, she hung onto the bookshelf as tightly as she could with one hand. The Doctor was saying to get over to where he was, but how? She hesitated, looking from where he was to where she was. She'd have to jump and fall, but what if she missed and fell into something and got hurt.. or killed? She considered this option for a few seconds before realizing she'd have to do it before long, because she'd lose her grip and fall anyway. She might as well do it of her own accord...

First though, she thought it better to put the knife in her bag and free up her other hand, so she carefully reached across her body to slip the knife into the bag hanging at her side.
"Ok.." She said, trying very hard to keep her breathing slow and steady, as she did not want to have to use the inhaler. "I'm going to.. jump? I guess?" She thought it seemed more like 'letting go and falling at him', but jump sort of sounded better in a way. Taking a shaky breath and feeling a bit like someone trying to do a trapeze sort of stunt, she tried to swing a little to get aimed in the right direction. She wasn't sure how long she could hold on, so she didn't spend too much time on that before she let go.

She was sure she was going to miss the Doctor and fall right past him, and probably break something. She sort of wanted to close her eyes tight and wait for impact, but thought it was better to try and see what she was falling at and try to grab something. She couldn't exactly do that with her eyes closed. As she fell toward the Doctor she attempted to grab his hand, or foot, or even the trenchcoat he was wearing, if that was all she could manage to grab.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 pm

The Doctor gritted his teeth as he watched her getting ready to jump towards him, "I'll grab you, i promise..trust me, i'm The Doctor" he tried to reassure her, and also push home his identity to her. Reaching into his jacket, he yanked out his sonic screwdriver and placed it in his mouth as he prepared for her jump. He locked his eyes on her hand as she leaped, noticing quickly that her current trajectory would have her missing him by a few inches; he adjusted his body to try and lower himself. The gust form her jump signaled to The Doctor her arrival as her hand met his just barely.

Locking in the grip, The Doctor held her hand firmly and grinned as he looked down to her then tried to speak whilst holding the screwdriver, "I need you to catch this. Press button on side to activate on the latch". Once sure that Brooke was ready, The Doctor dropped his screwdriver from his jaw and down to Brooke. "Sorry it might be a bit slobbery.." The Doctor mumbled with a slight chuckle, "There's a button on the side, press and hold that and point it at the hatch. Should open it up no problem". It was at this moment, The Doctor's hand slowly began to give way, his strength lowering and growing more shaky by the second, Can't hold on much longer..come on Brooke, you can do it
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 12:46 am

Brooke thought for sure she was going to fall. Probably die, or at least be badly hurt. But then at the last moment, he caught her hand. Then it felt like her arm might get yanked off, but she only winced and closed her eyes tight, taking a few seconds to remind herself to breathe.

Then he said something that made her open her eyes again, and she looked up at him. Catch this? What? Oh, the thing that was making it hard to understand him due to being in his mouth. She hesitated, then nodded slightly, feeling nervous.
"I'll try.." She couldn't help feeling anxious.. what if she didn't catch it? She tried to hold her hand up ready to catch the thing, though she worried that she might not be able to catch it. She was better at dodging things that people threw at her than catching things.. but she'd try her best.

The object dell toward her and she hastily grabbed for it, nearly knocking it further from her in the process. It was going to fall.. she tried not to panic, but feared she had just totally messed up and then he'd be really mad. Managing to barely catch it just before it was out of her reach, she held onto it for moment, letting out a shaky breath of relief.

Ok. She had caught it.. now what?Button on the side? She carefully moved the device into her hand better, making sure not to drop it. It was only slightly 'slobbery', as he put it, but she didn't want to risk it slipping from her hand. She couldn't drop it, it was very important. Once she had it where she could hold it properly and push the button, she began to notice that it felt like she was starting to slip out of his hand. Not good. Really not good. She better hurry. This would be hard, while hanging down so far, but she reached up to point the device at the hatch and held the button down, making the device emit a shrill buzzing noise.
"What now?" She asked anxiously, wondering if she'd done it right, and if that was all she needed to do, or what.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:30 pm

The latch hesitated then opened at the will of the sonic screwdriver, and Brooke would wielded it; causing the wind to rush in through the newly opened entrance. The Doctor held on as much as he could as he slowly pulled Brooke up to grab hold of the latch with him and exit, "Ready to exit Brooke?" he rhetorically asked. Once sure that she was up and out of harms way, for now, The Doctor lifted himself up and exited the room, standing up and patting himself off as he looked around. "Right then! Where are we?" The Doctor asked out loud, his eyes locking onto the control room at the top of the floating rooms then down to the next one in line.

This time, however, the next room was not connected; instead it was spinning in a wide circle that passed by the room they were standing on every so often. The Doctor's eyes locked onto the moving room, planning a jump as he watched it, "Okay Brooke..the room takes five seconds to do it's rotation looks like. So! When it gets to that corner, we need to run and jump and we should make it..hopefully".

Walking out to the edge of the room, The Doctor looked down, "Doesn't look too bad..might get lucky and land on a room. Could hurt a little" he commented. Looking back to Brooke, The Doctor grinned, "Sound like fun?" he asked as he walked back over to her, "Bit like..jumping into the next chapter of a book..just don't fall or miss, that's all. No big deal...besides', i'll make sure you get across" he grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Brooke was relieved when the hatch opened, and then came the harder part.. having to climb up. She slid the sonic thing into her bag to free up her hands, then grabbed onto the thing that the Doctor helped her reach, but she didn't know if she could pull herself up. She was sure she'd never even attempted to do a pull-up before and doubted she could. But with the Doctor's help, and using some stuff for footholds and things, she managed to finally climb up onto floor of the next room.

She looked around as he joined her, asking where they are now.
"Um. That.. sorta.. doesn't look so good?" She replied uncertainly, noticing the spinning room. How would they get onto that? She nodded slowly in agreement that it was about five seconds. She felt really nervous about this. And the Doctor didn't sound 100% positive that they'd be successful, either. She fingered the locket she was wearing, absently. "If we can run at just the right velocity and achieve the exact trajectory needed.." She hesitated and glanced at the Doctor. "I've never physically jumped into another chapter.. this is dangerous." She frowned at the idea. She didn't want to actually say she was scared, but.. who wouldn't be?

Taking a slow and deep breath, she watched the room spinning and tried to tell herself it'd be fine, but the more she watched it the more nervous she felt about it. She was mildly surprised when the Doctor grabbed her hand. She glanced at him and attempted a smile, trying to look like she wasn't scared. He hadn't let her fall when she jumped the last time.. maybe this time would succeed too.
"Ok.. I'm.. uh, not that good at running. Or jumping. But.. I'll try my best?" Hopefully that was good enough. She exhaled slowly. "Ok, I.. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity Falls
Page 1 of 1