Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_vote_lcapSkeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_voting_barSkeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_vote_lcapSkeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_voting_barSkeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)

Go down 
+2
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Brooke/Charity
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) Empty
PostSubject: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) 39284_sc_29414_ashley-hope-recovery-community_aal

Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation/Recovery Center
Charleston, South Carolina
October 30th, 2017

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm clock went off shrilly on the nightstand. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Jeff jolted awake with a groan, one hand flailing around to turn the thing off, but only succeeded in knocking it off of the nightstand, still beeping its irritating alarm. He did not want to be awake. In fact he wanted, more than anything right now, to have a drink. It had been.. weeks? He thought it was weeks, since he'd last had a drink, and it seemed torturous. Sure, he'd asked to get dry, but not like this. Shuddering a little as he thought about what happened when he'd last had a relapse, he struggled to get the craving under control and went to shower and get dressed.

He'd been here for several months already, and was doing well, he supposed. Before Rehab, he couldn't remember being sober more than a few hours, mostly when he ran out of alcohol and was searching for more or had gone off to buy more. That's what he'd been doing when the house blew up, taking out part of the houses on each side of it along with it. Still haunted a bit by the memory of coming home to find the fire department on the yard in front of the burning house, and the burned up bodies of Claire and Amber being extracted from the house, along with a few other people that were killed or badly injured in the blast, he'd first gone even deeper into drinking, but then he checked into rehab after a few weeks of being homeless, drunk, and broke.

After breakfast the man was ushered into a group session, where he stopped in his tracks upon seeing an open bar laid out in front of him. He stared at it.. all the drinks he could hope for, right there in his reach. Free for the taking. He swallowed hard as he stared at the thing he desired most. He took a step toward it, then another, and before he knew it there was a glass in his hand, full of the very thing that he craved so strongly. He stared at the liquid in the glass, struggling against the almost overpowering desire to gulp it down.
"Mr. Willows, good morning." Doctor Octavia Hawk's voice, which sounded something like a forced sweet with fake cheery, greeted him from somewhere behind him. Dropping the glass on the bar, he spun, staring wide-eyed at the woman who had come up behind him.
"Dr. Hawk.. I.." He stammered, backing away from the bar a little bit. She gave a smile, though he wasn't sure if it was his imagination that it appeared malicious.
"I see you've helped yourself to the bar. Again." She said, almost sounding pleased about it. Swallowing nervously, Jeff shook his head.
"I wasn't going to drink it." He insisted. "I just.. I wanted to.. look at it." As if anyone would believe an excuse like that.

With a small shake of her head, Octavia tsk'd at him.
"I'm very disappointed in you, Mr. Willows. You'll have to be disciplined, you know."
"No.. please, I wasn't going to drink it.." He protested, getting frightened with the threat of 'discipline'. She took out a device that reminded him of his TV remote, and he panicked a bit. "No!" He reached to snatch it from her, but was too late. He found himself writhing on the floor, experiencing the feeling of being beaten repeatedly, with nothing he could do to block the pain. It seemed like it took at least an hour before she stopped the device, and he groaned in pain as he tried to sit up, holding his sides. It had felt like his ribs were broken, but it was all an illusion or something, he knew he was actually physically fine.

"Mr. Willows, I suggest you take your seat, unless you feel that you need more discipline." She said sweetly. Fearful of her pain inflicting device, Jeff hastily moved into the nearest empty seat of the circle, the other chairs now occupied by other patients who had filled the room and were obviously terrified of being disciplined as well if they did anything out of line. Was getting over his alcoholism really worth all this? He wasn't sure, but it seemed as if once you're admitted in here, you can't get out.. So it didn't really matter, he was stuck here in this horrible place to be tormented.. ever day for the rest of his life, maybe. Silently, he pleaded in his mind for someone to help him.. to rescue him from this psychotic woman and her nightmarish rehab center.

Posting Order:

1. 10th Doctor
  2. Brooke/Jeff
  3. Rhydian
  4. Sayo
  5. Jack
  6. Brax

Last edited by Charity/Strawberry on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:49 pm

A pair of cream colored converse rested on the console inside of the TARDIS, The Doctors legs sprawled across the controls as he laid back and read a book. The brainy specs on his face only helping somewhat in reading the words; secretly he just wore them to look cool. The control room of his TARDIS had seen somewhat of a makeover; books lay in piles around the pillars, mostly from him being too lazy to take them back. The TARDIS hummed it's familiar tune, the screen showing no abnormalities and there seemed to be an usual calmness about in the infamous time machine.

Once finishing a chapter, The Doctor peered up to make sure all was in it it's place and nothing had changed since he last looked up. For a moment he began to wonder where Brooke had run off too, but after a second to ponder he quickly deduced, "Library.." he mumbled with a slight chuckle. Suddenly the monitor began to light up, depicting various gallifreyan symbols that were unbeknownst to The Doctor who continued to read.

It was only until sounds began emitting from the console that The Doctors attention was smacked away from the book. Placing the book onto the controls, The Doctor peered through his classes at the screen, "Brooke!!! Place mark it and come up here!!" he called down the staircase.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Brooke carefully put the last book in the stack back in its place, having meticulously gone down each aisle in the library to find the place where she had gotten the books from until the whole stack was back where it belonged. Now... to get the rest of the stacks that were all over the console room. Only those that had been read, of course. But her plans were interrupted by the Doctor calling to her to come see something.

Curious, she wandered out of the library and went to see what it was. Maybe there was something in a book that he thought she ought to see. But, upon entering the console room, she saw that this was not the case. He was doing stuff with the ship's controls and she guessed something was going on.
"What's going on?" She asked quietly with a small frown. She ventured closer, hesitating a bit. "Is there.. anything I can do to help?" She offered tentatively, figuring he'd probably say no but she thought she'd offer anyway. "Are we landing somewhere?" She added in confusion, watching the console and all the flashing lights and things.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:08 am

Rhydian didn't really think anything through. He was more of a trigger-happy, 'leap-before-you-think' sorta kid. These actions resonated in the little things like common daily activities (he was constantly giving himself little inconveniences for him to deal with on a daily basis like putting too much mustard on a hot dog or kicking a ball before looking and landing up with a broken window), and in larger, more serious decisions as well (like putting his life on the line to save his friends on intergalactic adventures - well, okay, that one is more of an obligation as it is to a mistake). However, he really didn't think through going on a holiday in Charleston. He could go anywhere in the universe and he chose Charleston. So many churches...

Now that Rhydian thought about it, he actually quite enjoyed the view of these churches and chapels that seemed to riddle the streets of these place, some of them looking quite old. He could use his Multi-Spanner to zip back to the past and actually see these churches and buildings being built in the first place, but something about rejuvinated buildings, with their old design in a modern setting, intrigued him. He also had to admit that the ocean breeze was pretty nice, however cool. The young teenager finally noticed all these decorations up for Halloween, and realised it must be October the 30th or some date around there. One quick look at a newspaper in a corner shop proved his suspicion. Living in a rural Australian town, he never really celebrated Halloween but had been exposed to enough media (maybe too much media) to know what it was.

After a round of sight-seeing in the main city after having a bite to eat (it was only breakfast, after all), Rhydian decided he'd be much at home walking aimlessly around the place, and besides, he had GPS on his phone. Walking out of the main city and into something more akin to rural forests and places untouched by man (this, of course, took him a good solid few hours to get out of the city itself) and just kind of wandered. That was something he was good at: wandering. The city itself wasn't a ways away from him, it was fully in his vision if he turned around. Rhydian found himself on a cobblestone path (a lot of paths in Charleston were cobble) which lead him into a forest, which again lead him to a large building smack-bang in the middle of no-where.

Rhydian frowned. This was actually quite strange. This building was disconcertingly plain. There were no signs to designate what this building was, what it did, what address it lied to, or at least not any Rhydian could see at the front of the establishment. Maybe he just wasn't looking hard enough. Sighing, Rhydian did think this place was quite a peaceful area to eat lunch. Luckily, he'd brought a sub from a restaurant back at the city to save for later, which he took out of his pocket. He really didn't feel like jumping from places in space and time just for another sandwich. Sitting down next to a tree on the edge of the clearing facing the building, he contemplated while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 8:10 am

Sayo was curious.

And when said Time Lord was curious, things tended to happen.

Things that made others have to run and curse the fact they ever met him sort of running.

Peering through the small pair of binoculars, Sayo clicked his tongue slightly in thought. For the past couple of days, he had stationed himself outside of this large building he had asked around about. Apparently it was a rehabilitation center.

But honestly, what kind of rehabilitation place would have this kind of... Darkness around it? Fiddling with the zoom on the side of his handy dandy binoculars, he zeroed in on one of the windows facing him. He was trying to figure out just what kind of people were- There!

Adjusting the focus, he cleared up the fuzzy image of a figure standing on the other side. A young woman by the looks of it. She seemed to be talking to someone judging by the way her mouth moved rapidly. Arguing?

Putting them down, Sayo twisted his lips to the side thoughtfully. He didn't know much about drugs himself, never having any issue with taking them. He usually left that sort of thing to this friends if they wanted to. Jack himself almost got thrown out after being found out for taking absinthe.

He didn't like drugs.

Of course, Robin wouldn't hear any of this when it came to her medical supplies, which he tried to get rid of under the guise he was getting rid of drugs. Reaching up, he rubbed the back of his head absentmindedly, remembering the thump she gave him after retrieving her bag and saving it from being tossed into the time vortex.

Shaking off the idle thoughts, Sayo resumed his post and pulled the binoculars back to his eyes and studied the building once more. Looks like the young woman was gone now. But now he spotted a man standing in front of the window, staring out of it... Almost straight at him. That's impossible though considering he was almost a mile away and sitting up a rather large tree in order to see things.

Yes, he was very curious indeed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 am

"I swear to god this car ride couldnt be anymore longer than it needs to be" Jack mumbled to himself   feeling a bit annoyed as he has been traveling for nearly a whole day. Jack adjusted himself,trying to stretch out his legs but due to the small car he was in that nearly was impossible. Jack let out a quite sigh before turning on the tablet that sat on his lap. He'd open a news article he was reading earlier about Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation that has few inconsistency and a couple had made the small time news but it caught Jack attention and made him want to come State side.

Jack was suddenly jerked forward as the car came to a sudden and abrupt halt. Jack bounce back and forth smacking his head against back of the passenger seat . Jack now very upset let out a annoyed sigh as he looked up at the driver who was laughing about the whole thing. "I'm sorry dude but we almost hit a squirrel" Jack rubbed his head as he collected himself "How long till we get there?" he asked trying his best not to sound annoyed and wanting to slap the driver around. "Oh dude we are like in spitting distance of the place. " The driver pointed to the building down the road. "Do you want to walk the rest of the way?" He asked trying be cheary since he could tell Jack wasnt the happiest of campers. Jack nodded and got out of the car but not before paying the driver.

Jack took in the site of the area, he smiled abit as he look at the beauty of the landscape. Jack started making his way to the building his hands stuffed into his pants pocket. It wasn't before long it dawned on Jack that he forgot his bag in the trunk of the car.  Jack let out a deep sigh of just defeat as he mumbled to himself that he wanted to go home now.

Getting closer to the building Jack pulled his tablet out from his jacket and started to look at the article from before trying to think of game plan on how he'd tackle this endeavour. "Nothing better than looking for skeletons in a  closet . "He'd say with bit of joy in his voice" "well. . . except the one time."he'd pause" "In France. . that wasn't a good time. " He'd shudder before making his way up to the front door of the house
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

The Doctor looked over to Brooke, grinning as she asked if they were landing, "Landing? Who would dare land in a possible highly dangerous place like this?" he asked rhetorically as he yanked down the main lever. The TARDIS hurled through the time vortex, spinning and whirling until locking onto his destination; bringing The Doctor's attention to the scanner, the TARDIS flashed an image of the rehabilitation center. Eyeing the image carefully, The Doctor looked for anything strange about the building but quickly coming up empty, "Hmm..bit odd. Seems to just be an ordinary building. Hold on, what is it for?".

Swinging over to a separate section of the control console, The Doctor used a crystal ball like device to scroll down on the screen. Pulling up more information on the building he quickly began to review it. "Okay..some sort of rehabilitation center" He mumbled as he read, "Doesn't seem too bad..wonder what is causing the big disturbance". Standing up straight and turning his attention back to the main controls, The Doctor released a sigh, "Well..no way to tell except go take a look. Come on then Brooke, Allons-y!".

The TARDIS landed with a thud, the familiar blue box landed in the midst of trees that surrounded the rehab center. The Doctor skipped down the ramp, eager to find out what was causing all the fuss with such a seemingly harmless building. His head popped out of the door, before the rest of his body, to get a quick glance at what stood around them. Wide eyes scanned the nearby tree's and building off in the distance before motioning Brooke to come out, "Seems safe enough".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Brooke held onto something as they began to land, though she tried to watch what the Doctor was doing. It could be dangerous, but then it seemed like a lot of the places they landed in ended up being dangerous. She went closer to see the building on the screen, curious about it.
"Is that where we're going?" She asked, puzzled and wondering how the Tardis picked places to go to.

After the Doctor had landed and checked that the place was safe, she hesitated.
"What time era are we in?" She wondered. She took a look out the door, and was pleased to see evidence of things that meant it was modern times, such as a car. That meant that the clothes she had on now were fine for the time they were in. She smiled, pleased to be able to wear her 'Back to the Future' shirt, and followed the Doctor out of the Tardis. "Why do you say that, anyway? Allons-y.. why not just say 'let's go' in English?" She glanced at him with her head tilted in curiosity. After hearing him say the phrase several times, and wondering what it might mean, she had looked it up so that she'd know.

She glanced around and thought about what the Doctor had said about this place. Some sort of rehabilitation center? She'd heard of nursing homes and places like that, where old people had to get rehab for things like strokes. Maybe that's what it was. She didn't remember ever having had much to do with old people, just some older teachers at school and stuff. She had never met her grandparents, as they'd died before she was born.

She suddenly spotted someone out of the corner of her eye, and tapped the Doctor's arm to get his attention.
"Um, Doctor, there's.. um, a guy." She pointed toward a guy who was moving toward the house from a different direction. Was he dangerous? Should they hide in the Tardis? No.. she reminded herself that it was probably just a guy that didn't mean them any harm. Hopefully. She fidgeted and resisted the urge to move behind the Doctor. Somehow, the guy, even from a distance, just seemed annoyed or angry. It was always best to avoid angry guys, in her opinion. But there was no need to hide. She was fairly sure the Doctor would protect her if he acted like he might attack or anything...

((for anyone who's interested, she's dressed like this:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/17/f4/e6/17f4e61b27d13b4a355295f54fbe5b11.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a4/03/17/a40317980998db7492c649c2084bfc4e.jpg
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/471611392208370378/
with https://www.pinterest.com/pin/471611392208083651/ ))
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Rhydian was quite done with his sandwich, and the first thing that came to mind was the shade under the tree was quite nice. Shifting himself to sit against the tree trunk behind him, the young time traveller closed his eyes slowly, the cool air not bothering him, and thinking that nobody could disturb him here while he was getting forty winks.

His little snooze didn’t last long; he was interrupted by a very irritating buzzing noise coming from his inner jacket pocket which Rhydian immediately recognised to be his Multi-Spanner. Rhydian’s eyes snapped open, and a moment later his eyelids drooped in annoyed realisation that he wasn’t going to be able to sleep for a long time if he was going to get interrupted all the time like this. Sighing, Rhydian took out the Multi-Spanner out of his pocket to get rid of its obnoxious beeping and, more importantly, to check the readings that were obviously trying to gain his attention.

When Rhydian actually checked the readings on his Multi-Spanner, holding it to his face, he frowned. The results he was looking at wasn’t very natural at all. Previously, Rhydian had set his Multi-Spanner to ‘Idle’ mode which ran in the background, so to speak. It detected any surges of artificial power around Rhydian, just as a precaution as the boy wasn’t exactly the most inconspicuous person around the universe. What the sonic probe picked up, however, was a multitude of electric bursts in his vicinity that could be mistaken for teleport signals, but Rhydian knew better. These were electric shock patterns.

Standing up, Rhydian pushed himself off the tree and slowly creeped around it, keeping most of his body out of sight and glared at the house in front of him.

That was where it came from. Rhydian was sure of it.

Rhydian made his way closer to the back of the building, and made sure there were no security cameras in his vicinity (the last time he made that mistake it cost him his favourite jacket – not going to happen again), and pressed his back against the wall. Since he was around the south side of the building, he didn’t see any of the other recipients arrive to this household – the famous time-travelling Time Lord, his companion and the immortal Jack Harkness. What a shame.

There was a window right above Rhydian, however – he just needed to make his way inside…
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Shifting on the tree limb, Sayo grimaced and let the binoculars go to hang on a strap around his neck. Standing up slowly, he cautiously stretched his arms over his head and tried to work the kink out of his back...

He did try.

Seconds later, he felt his center of gravity shift forwards, making his eyes snap open wide and stare in shock at the ground now rushing up to meet him. Flailing his arms around Sayo managed to move himself around and faced upwards now. Cursing quite loudly in Gallifreyan, he landed with a thud and groan of pure pain.

"Thank god Robin wasn't here to see that..." Groaning under his breath, he rolled onto his side and clambered to his feet, brushing off the dirt and leaves that had stuck to his clothes. Glancing around, he quickly started walking towards the hospital, hopefully no one saw his less than graceful landing and he could just get on with his investigation without any snide comments.

Wincing, he rubbed his back again and hung his head. He may be taller in this regeneration, but his balance definitely paid the price for it. He never could get anywhere without tripping over something... Or falling for that matter.

"Now then!" Clapping his hands together, he rubbed them with a wide smile while staring up at the building before him. "Let's get this party started."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 2:44 am

It was one of those things that he had never got around to ever fixing - not that he particularly wanted to at this point - Hertz was not a very busy man, having only finished his recent assignment of being a bounty hunter and returning said bounty to a very happy client - who in return had given him a hefty load of cash to be squirreling away with.

But, in this case, he seemed to have found himself someplace foreign - at least to him. Hertz glanced around with a bemused look on his face as he turned to look at the large redbrick house, before a smirk grew on his face.

There would be a sign around here somewhere, right?

Houses tended not to go without signs.

Hertz sauntered forward, hands in his pockets and his weapons holstered. Maybe he could try the whole 'seller' act, and go through the front door. Which perhaps would end badly - as it usually did.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 pm

The Doctor arched his eyebrow, sniffing a little as he glanced over to Brooke after her comment about him using allons-y. Chuckling, he turned his attention back to the building and the sudden emergence of several people, some of which he immediately noticed. Sounds of tree branches snapping and a thud echoed from his right; followed by the appearance of Sayo from the tree line. Next he noticed was his old friend Captain Jack, the very sight brought a smile to his face. The smile continued as he passed over the sight of Rhydian as he quickly made his way to the back of the building.

Nudging towards the building with his head, The Doctor looked over to Brooke, "Ready to go say hello?" he asked her rhetorically. He went to step out from the cover of the trees but stopped dead in his tracks with the sudden appearance of a woman. She was not on the outside, like the others instead she was from inside the building. She stopped in front of one of the windows, gazing out across the tree line; her eyes piercing as she did so. Her curled up hair not moving an inch as her head slowly moved from right to left. The Doctor wondered why she had not raised any alarms, surely she has seen someone he thought; his mind began to churn with thoughts and idea's.

However, those reasons stopped cold when her eyes landed on him; immediately a cold shiver ran down his spine and his body froze. In all the time he had dealt with humans and interacted with them, never had he felt such a feeling. Her eyes pierced The Doctors soul before, slowly, her gaze moved away from The Doctor before turning and walking out of sight. "Somethings wrong.." Were the only words The Doctor could mumble as he stood still, his eyes wide. Who was that....
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Brooke began to see other people, and glanced around a bit nervously. Were they being surrounded or something? Who were all these people? Were they dangerous? But she noticed the Doctor was smiling. Maybe he knew them, or.. could he have even called some friends to meet him? She considered these possibilities and stayed close to him, glancing around. She didn't notice him stop to stare at a figure in a window, as she was staring toward where she'd heard some noise in the forest.

"So.. um, what's going on?" She asked softly. "Who're all these people.. and why are we here?" She looked up at the Doctor questioningly. "I.. I sorta guess there's a reason.." Her hand toyed with the charms on her bracelet nervously as she glanced at the building. Something about it just made her feel very uneasy and she didn't think she was going to like it here. But if they had come for a reason, they might as well go ahead and get it over with.. whatever they'd come here to do.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Rhydian managed to form a plan: essentially, jump onto the window, climb inside and pray to whoever was watching him that he wouldn’t get caught. Not that Rhydian minded, anyway: he would always be able to teleport himself out of danger if the situation required it. However, if these electric shocks indicated anything, these people may have some technology up their sleeves. Sure, they may be the regular old warped therapy ward in all those horror movies, but whenever Rhydian was involved, it was usually to do with some off-worldly cause. He liked to stay safe.

With one big jump upward, Rhydian caught onto the window ledge above him and managed to pull himself up with a big heave. One buzz of the sonic probe attachment on his Multi-Spanner unlocked the latch on the window, and crammed himself underneath the window and the sill until he fell onto the floor below him with a thud a little too loud for his tastes. Oh, well. He’d have to be more careful next time.

Rhydian perked his head up, and then the rest of his body in one swift motion, pushing himself off the floor he landed on and was on his feet, ready to face anything that came his way. However, there was nothing in this room apart from a bed, a night-stand, and anything you would find in a…

Patient’s ward.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 am

With a hefty walk from the gate to the front door Jack kept his eyes on the tablet he held in his hand taking down some internal notes before closing and it knocking on the door. Jack hand prepared to go "undercover" as an addict and see if any of the stories where true. Putting his tablet back into his jacket Jack put his hands behind his back and waited for the door to open.

With the door opening he was greeted by burly orderly. Before the man could get anything out Jack stated he had a phone call about coming in. The orderly grunt while making a motion for Jack to come in stepping into the build Jack took a glance around. To be honest, Jack didn't notice anything out the ordinary but then again not everything is what it seems.

"You can wait here until they come to get you." The orderly barked at Jack as he walked away to what Jack thought was to let someone know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 am

Sliding around to the back of the building, Sayo glanced up at the windows in debate. He could feel the tickling at the back of his mind alerting him of another Time Lord around, and considering his brother had been missing for several years in his time line, there could be only one other Time Lord that would show up here... Question was what face he'd see.

But right now his main issue was getting inside, undetected and his best bet would be to go in through the windows above him. Then again, there was no telling what was on the other side of those windows. Knowing his luck he'd break into the main office and have to bluff himself out of the situation before things got out of hand.

Now, he did happen to see a back door down on the other end where he was at, but if it was locked, it would be even harder to explain how he got in if he got caught. So... Window, or door?

Closing his eyes, he rested his head against the brick behind him. 'Doctor? What's your plan for this little trip?'
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 11:21 am

The Doctor continued to stand still, not processing any outside questions and or movements until a voice echoed through his mind. Instantly he recognized the voice and his body shot to life, What do you mean plan? You know i really don't have one he smiled. Looking down, and over, to Brooke The Doctor popped out a smile, "Ready for our appointment?" he asked her, flipping out his psychic paper. Waving it back and forth in his hand, The Doctor turned back to face the building and finally step out of the security of the tree line, "Allons-y Brooke! No time to waste!".

Wasting no more time, The Doctor approached the building, sauntering as he held his psychic paper firmly in hand. Sharply turning left, The Doctor jumped up the steps and went to knock on the door, only to find it already slightly open. Using his index finger, The Doctor pushed the door open and stepped through. Recognizing the coat and familiar hair cut of his old friend, The Doctor silently approached him then slapped his hand onto his shoulder, "Oi...who called the Ghost Busters?" he whispered jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Brooke was slightly confused as he didn't answer her questions, and seemed zoned out, then suddenly said they had no time to waste. What were they in a hurry for? She glanced around in puzzlement, and then hurried after the Doctor. She didn't really want to get left behind in this strange place, with all these people around that she didn't know. Catching up to him, she tentatively stepped into the house after him, wondering what sort of things were awaiting them in here.

Biting her lip, she clasped one arm near the elbow with one hand, while the other hand toyed nervously with the zipper on her bag as she glanced around the entrance of the place and saw some sign there, welcoming people to the Charleston drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. She blinked and stared at those words for a moment while the Doctor was saying something to the other guy in there. Drug and alcohol? Not an old people's home? She had not expected this, and wanted to tell the Doctor that she really, really didn't want to be here.

Just then a lady walked up to greet them, accompanied by the big orderly guy that had let Jack in. The lady gave a pleasant smile.
"Good afternoon! Welcome, I'm Dr Hawk. How can I help you?" She said in a sweet, almost motherly sort of tone. She glanced at the three of them, slightly uncertain. The orderly had only told her there was one person here. She looked them all over, resting her gaze a few seconds longer on the girl who seemed so nervous, then turned her gaze back to the men, trying to decide which was the patient. Perhaps one was the patient and the others were the family or friends taking them here, or there might be two groups. She offered a smile at them as she decided she'd just have to ask. "I'm told that someone wished to check in..? If you'd like to step into my office, we can get you signed in right away." She went on, in a pleasant tone.

"I can assure you, you're in the best place to get over your addictions. We have the highest success rate of patients overcoming their problems than any other facility in the country." She announced proudly as she led the way to a door labeled 'Dr Octavia Hawk'. She opened the door for them. "Come in and have a seat." She said, her tone warm and welcoming.

Brooke eyed the big guy behind the doctor lady, a bit wary of him. He looked like a bodyguard, or henchman for a mafia boss from a movie or something. She was starting to feel very anxious and wanted to run out of here and back to the Tardis. But, it seemed they were going to have to stick around for a bit. She didn't like that, so she tried not to let on how uncomfortable she was here. Despite her efforts, she couldn't help feeling more and more anxious as the lady talked about signing someone in and led them to her office. Staring at the door, she somehow felt as if it was a door to their doom, though that was surely just in her imagination. She had to get control of herself and stop panicking.. she was actually starting to feel like she might need that inhaler, and quickly tried to think of an excuse to go somewhere more private for a few minutes.

"Um.." She mumbled, wrapping both arms around herself, as if hugging herself. "Could I.. I mean.. where's the um.. restroom?" She asked softly, her gaze fixed steadily on the floor. Dr Hawk seemed momentarily surprised but gave the girl a warm smile.
"Oh, of course, right this way. Excuse me a moment, gentlemen? Go ahead in and have a seat, I'll be back in just a moment." She invited them, then gave Brooke a reassuring pat on the shoulder, to which Brooke flinched slightly and stepped away from her.

Shrugging the girl's reaction off, Dr Hawk led her down a hall and then pointed.
"Just around that corner, and you'll see the ladies' room, on the left." She informed her. Brooke nodded slightly.
"Thanks." She mumbled, and headed down the hall. After watching her round the corner, Dr Hawk returned to her office, pausing to whisper something to the orderly, who nodded and walked off down the hall as Dr. Hawk entered her office to speak to the gentlemen there, fixing a warm and pleasant smile on her face. "Now, how can I help you?"

Last edited by Charity/Strawberry on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh well.

Doorman with an addiction it would have to be.

Hertz had glanced up from his shoes, having decided on this fact, his brow creasing slightly as he watched the tail end of a trenchcoat flap through the door and disappear. At least he was not the first to approach the center - but he certainly did not want to be the last.

He had knocked on the door and was allowed entry, sauntering in with a slight swagger in his step as an orderly approached him. "How may I help you, sir?"

"I'm in need of some....rehabilitation. Told 'his was the best place to come if I need to get better." Hertz replied, with a nod - as if it would confirm his story as the orderly glanced over him once.

He swallowed, maybe it didn't work all the time but--

"Come along with me."

Hertz grinned, once the orderly's back had turned to guide him through to the office, listening as she explained that they had a good track record. Though, doubt was still in his mind to why he had arrived here in the first place. The door reopened, to which he could see there was quite the little party in the office. He cleared his throat, "'Ello, looks like quite the party." He glanced around, spying a familiar face of a man that he had been once taken prisoner with and another he could not quite recognise.
Back to top Go down
Rhydian Martis
Beginner
Beginner
Rhydian Martis

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 1:45 am

Rhydian's immediate instincts instructed him to look around for any security cameras or sensors that might give away his whereabouts or the fact that he was even in the building in the first place. One glance at the corner showed that Rhydian was being watched by a serveillance camera, which he easily dispatched from service with his Multi-Spanner, it going out with a fizzle and a blip. After that was taken care of, Rhydian questioned his next move. He had no idea what would happen to him if he got caught. On one hand, he could get thrown out and have a restraining order placed on him, no big deal. On the other hand, he could get incarcerated by an alien society and sent off to a distant galaxy to be excecuted with no help of escape. He should have brought backup.

Rhydian slowly snuck out of the dormatory room he was in (he was probably invading someone's privacy, anyway), slipping out of the door like a snake in a rocky plane. Luckily, the corridor was empty, and Rhydian dashed around corners to make sure they were empty. The boy knew he couldn't just wander around without being noticed for long, but he created a cunning plan as soon as he looked to the wall he backed himself against.

To the left of him, a conveniently placed air vent was placed, and Rhydian automatically thought that crawling through it would be an absolutely charming idea. It was surprisingly large, and Rhydian could properly fit his entire body in without any trouble on his hands and knees. Multi-Spanner in hand, Rhydian clambered inside and crawled across a few body lengths until he reached an impass in the road. He could get past it. The trouble was actually climbing the ninety-degree silver slippery shaft that went directly upward.

Sighing, Rhydian pocketed his Multi-Spanner and mounted himself in between the ventilation shaft going straight upward. It was only a few meters tall, but it was well out of jumping length and would have to wedge himself in betweem the two walls to get up. He pressed his back against one side, and on the opposing side kept his feet firmly planted and began a slow but gradual shuffle up, and reached the top in a short length of time, something Rhydian was happy about. God bless his decently small size.

Once Rhydian had made it up to the 'next level' of the shaft (the shaft was now on the ceiling of the floor instead of on the ground), Rhydian made sure to make as little noise as possible as he moved forward, able to survey the surroundings below him with the occasional ventilation grill that lined the shaft in increments.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 2:06 am

((Ooc: I just thought of posting an ooc info note to help anyone who's not in the office and might be unsure what sort of things they may find or be able to do with their character, in case someone wants to make use of this info.

Spoiler:

Have fun! Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 am

It took some time, but Sayo eventually decided to just unlock the door and slip inside the building. Waiting a moment for his eyes to adjust, he glanced around curiously at the tubs of clothing filling the room.

"Ah... Laundry..." Raising an eyebrow, he smiled wryly, wandering over towards the far wall where several staff jackets hung on the hooks there. Plucking one of, he snagged the name tag off of the collar and slipped it into his back pocket before removing his suit jacket and slipping the white one he held on.

A quick check in the mirror and a ruffle of his hair, Sayo slipped out of the room into the rest of the building, curious blue eyes darting around as he wandered along the hallway. Several closed doors with the typical fence-laced glass on either side of the hall. Pausing outside of one, he chanced a quick peek inside and frowned slightly at the young woman sitting rigidly on the edge of her bed, staring at the wall across from here without moving a muscle.

She looked familiar... Right- Glancing at the window then back to her, Sayo studied the girl a moment then moved on. Same one he spotted while spying with his super amazing binoculars. Moving on, he turned the corner and stopped outside another door, this one made of steel with an impressive electronic lock on it.

Already he was itching to open it and check what was on the other side, but past experience owed to caution considering the last time he decided to check anything alone. Flashes of being drug away and locked up in various cells over the last few hundred years made him wince and move on. It would be best to find the Doctor at least and drag him along.

Wouldn't be the first time he'd done it either.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 9:01 am

Jack followed the group to trailing behind just a bit to take in the setting of the building and nothing seemed off but that didn't mean someone was afoot. As the came into the office Jack eye'd the woman that lead them from head to toe. She looked okay and Jack smiled at her as she left with a young lady that he didn't pay much mind to.

Jack took a set looking over at the male that joined him. "what are you in here for?" Jack asked with smile trying to be friendly but before they could have a chat the woman returned. "I'm Jack Harkness and I've been having this drug problem for a long time." Jack was lieing through his teeth and he started to scratch at himself abit to make it look more unauthentic that he was here for help.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:34 am

Hertz let out a lazy yawn, followed by a quick shaking off as he stood in the room. He was not great with any form of downtime, and even standing around had brought on the sleepiness that the rest of the center probably felt. There was something about it that felt off, and yet oddly soothing. Hertz had only the gem of a device to thank for the lovely diversion.

The worst part about it, was that he would either have to find his own way out or break out of the front door if things went south. The gem had a recharging rate of 24 hours, but danger tended to lurk a little closer than that.

Which also brought him to thinking that this must not have been the building that he was thinking of.

The silence was quickly broken by the man, the one he did not recognise. Though his name was revealed and the so was the reason to why he was here.

"Though' I'd pop by, see 'hat parties I could crash," Hertz replied, warily eying up the other man. He had seen those with haircut not too dissimilar to the one the man, Harkness, was sporting and became inwardly agitated. He had to come up with something believable, to which he decided to share his little alcohol problem. "I drink. A lot. So, though' this place migh' give me a second chance of sorts. Name's Flannagan."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:16 am

The Doctor eyed the woman carefully as she escorted them to her office, then later helping Brooke find a bathroom. His eyebrow arched as he watched Brooke leave and the door shut behind her, feeling uneasy almost immediately. At least he was inside the room with two people he was familiar with, Captain Jack and a man he had briefly became acquainted with when he met Charity. While Jack seemed preoccupied with the man, who introduced himself as flannagan; The Doctor let his mind wonder of possible reasons why he felt so uneasy.

The walls seemed to be creeping in and a subtle horrifying chill run down The Doctors spine as the woman came back into the room with a smile and shined from ear to ear. Her eyes trailed over the three men in the room as she sat down at her desk and asked each one for their reasons of being there. The Doctor watched as Jack and Flannagan gave their answers then replied when it came his turn, "Well..aside from a horrible bunion on my left foot, i've got issues with drinking...took complete control over my life".

The answer seemed to be enough for the woman as she nodded and continued on with the introduction to the facility followed by basic procedures. As she spoke, The Doctor's eyes trailed off from her face and down to her jewelry which caught his eye. A red spark fizzed from her golden ring just slightly, enough to grab The Doctors attention and make him that much more curious. While his body couldn't be more impatient to figure out what was going on, his mind became wary of everything. From the woman, to the building, to the atmosphere, everything was telling him to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)   Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeletons in the Closet (Fearmonger Event RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next