Newbie needs help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D0ct0rwh0fan1448
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Newbie needs help   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am

Hi there,
I literally just joined and I did the thing everyone does, I went straight passed the term and conditions,

Anyway I thought It's be better to ask than sitting on my Mal, youre sitting on my frog, get up before you squish him., scrolling through loads of text, so what are the Do's and Dont's of this RP site?
confused confused confused

Last edited by D0ct0rwh0fan1448 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charity/Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 am

Hi! Welcome to the site. I can give you some help. First you'll need to get a character in mind, and then head over to the Character Creation area HERE to fill in the template. If you need help feel free to ask a moderator or admin or anyone that seems to know what they're talking about.

You can play any character that you've made up, so long as they are approved, but if you want to play a character who's canon to the show, you have to make sure they aren't taken first. Ask one of the admin about that, they should have a list somewhere. Smile

In case you have trouble finding it, this is the Character Template that you should use. Be thorough and fill it out to the best of your ability. It has instructions on how long certain things should be, so don't neglect that or it may get denied. We mostly want to know that you have put plenty of thought into your character and that you know them well enough to play them well, and then the RP sample is so we know how well you roleplay and such Smile
Back to top Go down
D0ct0rwh0fan1448
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help   Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hi I just joined this RP site and thought I'd start of by saying the obvious, I did a very human thing and just clicked of 'I agree' without reading the terms and conditions.

Anyway I thought It'd be easir to ask 'What are the rules and regulations?' than sitting on this chair scrolling SLOWLYYYYY through large amounts of text, Hope someone can help me here (or is it there, i don't really know).
IIIII'm gonna go now :[color=#009900][b]lol[/b][/color]:
Back to top Go down
Charity/Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help   Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:21 am

All of those things you already stated in your beginning post. I have already responded to that and gave you links to where you can get the character template and such. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer, or refer you to someone who can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needs help   

Back to top Go down

Newbie needs help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1