Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sort of normal I_vote_lcapSort of normal I_voting_barSort of normal I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sort of normal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Regina June
Newb
Newb
Regina June

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:14 pm

10:00 PM London,England
 "Regina can you lock up I need to get home.." Said Regina's Boss Jo, Regina looked up from the Coffee marker, "Sure.." Her boss tossed her the keys and walked out the back door, Regina took off her apron and hanged up her apron then looked at the Television as it turned on, "Ugh...Stupid thing..." She grabbed the Television remote and turned off the Television she turned off all the lights in the Coffee Shop and locked the front door she looked at the rain as it poured down she grabbed her purse and walked out the back door she was poured in rain six seconds after she got outside she ran to her car and drove to her Apartment when she got to her apartment she got out of her car and walked up the stairs and walked into the Apartment she sat herself on the couch and turned on the News she watched as one of the people said, "Breaking News there is a Spaceship flying above London." Regina rolled her eyes and turned off the news, "Yeah right....Spaceships...So scaring try seeing a bunch of Cybermen marching towards you saying delete and trying to kill you then tell me about a spaceship that's so frightening..." She walked to her kitchen and grabbed an Apple and ate it then spit it out in the sink, "Disguesting..." She threw the Apple away then sat back down on the couch falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:40 am

((Just so I can join this thread assume your character knows mine through work.  Mal is a barista at a coffee shop Razz))

Mal ran through the rain as fast as she could, feet splashing in the pools that were forming on the sidewalk.  She wasn't much of a runner but anything would motivate this woman to prevent herself from getting wet.  Though at this point it seemed ridiculous to even try, it had come down so suddenly and drenched the poor girl.  Mal was hoping someone was still at the shop though she knew it would be closing fairly soon.  Her keys were resting in a locked drawer at the back, keys that she needed to get into the apartment her roommate had pointedly locked before leaving on her week long camping trip.  It was also the same keys that would allow her to use Ash's car or open the very doors she was standing before.  The doors to the coffee shop. Which were locked.  "Oh, this sucks..."  Mal muttered before spinning on her heels and running through the rain and down the streets.  Hopefully Regina was home since that was where Mal was going.  By the time she got there, Mal was wheezing from the physical exertion and was weighed down heavily by the rain.  She was chilled to the bone, causing her teeth to clatter and she pushed the button with the name 'June' beside it.  Regina's apartment buzzed, beckoning her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Regina June
Newb
Newb
Regina June

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:17 pm

((ok fine by me ^_^))
 Regina who was comfortably sleep on the couch was awaken by the buzz,"Ugh.." She lifted her head up and looked at the door,"Door buzzer..." She stretched and got up from the couch then walked to the door she grabbed the door nob opening the door she stepped out the door, she looked at the rain pouring down,"Rain..." She looked at Mal, "Hi Mal!" She smiled,"Come in!"She rubbed her eyes and looked at the rain again,"How long is it going to rain..." She said to herself, she ran inside and hid some photo's in a cabnet then walked back outside,"Ok now you can come in..." She glanced over her shoulder at the cabnet then crossed her arms looking at the rain.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Mal was shivering violently and cursed the rain under her breath. When she was invited in she did not hesitate to step inside and escape the icy drops of doom falling from the menacing grey sky. "I-I'm sort of locked out of my house..." She began sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head and staying stalk still where she was, already making a puddle under her feet thanks to her drenched articles of clothing. "You don't mind if I hang here? I'd ask for the keys to the shop but knowing my luck I'd lose them."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

(Time to be random)

The Doctor appears next to Mal, in a big flash of light. He wore a fez and a 12 foot long scarf that was accompanied by his 4th form. "Where am I? What year is it? And where's the ferret?!" He exclaims as he looks around. He was just at the Queen's 20th birthday, and boy, was it crazy. "Please tell me Elizebeth didnt jump in the pool... Oh, Mal!" He says with a grin when he realizes where he is. He had sort of...Married the Queen in all of his confusion. Someone must have pressed the buttons on his vortex manipulator when he was dancing.
Back to top Go down
Regina June
Newb
Newb
Regina June

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Regina walked back inside and closed the door she looked at the man who just appeared in her apartment she looked at Mal," Sure..." She looked at the man again,"Umm.." She looked at Mal, "Who's your friend...." She looked at the fez on top of his head then back at Mal, "And why did he just appear in my Apartment..." She frowned and crossed her arms, "Wait...Ferret..." She looked at the man like he was a some sort of crazy person,"Fez...Scarf 12 feet long...Crazy person...You have interesting friends Mal..." She looked at Mal then uncrossed her arms and shoved her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh, thank you so much!" She let out a breath of relief and tried her best to shake the water from her. She jumped and whirled when the Doctor appeared beside her. |Literally, just appeared. There was no TARDIS to speak of with him. She looked at his wrist when he mentioned a manipulator and her brain registered that this made sense. What didn't make sense was his nonsense about ferrets and marrying the queen...

"You're in... uh.. Regina's apartment in the year 2013." She vaguely motioned to Regina before turning to the other woman. "Well, this is the Doctor. The one I normally end up with. I don't know how that is, but it is. Also can't tell if it's a good thing or not. The only good is I'm not dead yet. Oh, I'm ranting, aren't I? Well, yeah, he's my friend. The Doctor, as I already said...." She cleared her throat awkwardly and kicked off her shoes, letting them splat on the ground. "You wouldn't happen to have a towel, would you? I-I'm so sorry to be a bother. Also he appeared using that fancy wrist thing he's got on. It's weird and complicated." Clearing her throat again, she looked at her feet and rubbed her head which was swirling with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:31 pm

The Doctor paced around. "Hey guys, I'm married to the Queen by the way. I'm a Prince of Wales and a Lord of Time!" He says excitedly. Things got a little crazy at the party, a ferret jumped into the chandelier. But before The Doctor showed up, everything was all formal and boring. "Anyway, I'm The Doctor, and I'm an alien! And if there's one thing I am, it's crazy." The Doctor introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Regina June
Newb
Newb
Regina June

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Regina looked at Mal as she talked she heard her say The Doctor it echoed in her head for a moment she stood there staring at him she blinked as she looked at Mal,"Umm...I-I'll go get you a towel..." She looked at The Doctor,"Alien..." She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel that was hanging there she looked around and sighed,"Time boy..." She mumbled to herself as she exited the Bathroom and handed her the Towel," So your married to like a 80 year woman..." She looked at The Doctor then grabbed Mal's shoes and put them by the door then sat down on the couch, "Queen Elizebeth...You married her..." She looked at The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Mal blinked after Regina and muttered a thanks when the towel was handed to her. "Eighty is young for him..." She snorted in amusement and began to dry herself off. Regina's action had been weird. But then again, Mal wasn't exactly calm when she found out there were such things as aliens. "Also, he's probably done weirder things than marry royalty." She cast a sly glance to the Doctor before leaning close to Regina and whispering loudly, "Doesn't need to marry it to act it, though. Does all the time anyway." Mal snickered and rested the towel against her shoulder, eyes flicking around the apartment before looking at the Doctor. "How do you end up in these situations anyway?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:51 am

"We'll considering I'm over 13,000 years old, that's pretty young. Oh, I'm a time traveller by the way." The Doctor says before turning to Mal. "I just wanted to hang out with Elizebeth on her 20th birthday! But now I'm technically ruler of Wales." He stops pacing. "Alright then! What now?" He asks them. He didnt even know this girl Mal was friends with, but she seemed cool.
Back to top Go down
Regina June
Newb
Newb
Regina June

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Regina looked at the Television and laughed a bit at Mal's comment then looked at Mal, "13,000 years old."She looked at The Doctor, "You look young for your age." She sighed and shrugged, "Raining nothing much to do..." She glanced at the Television, "I'm going to get some tea...From the Kitchen..." She looked at Mal, "Want some ask.." She walked into the Kitchen and turned on the stove and put kettle on the Stove she opened the cabinet and a photo book fell out of it,"Ugh..." She grabbed the book and put it on the counter and closed the cabinet walking back into the living room or something sense she had a small apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Mal blinked at the Doctor before slowly grinning. This crazy alien was always wanting to get into trouble. That was probably why Mal tried to avoid him... not to be rude, it was just so she wouldn't be dragged along into the danger. Yet she always seemed to get into trouble anyway no matter how hard she ran and hid from it. "What do you mean 'what now'? Usually you always find something to do, don't ya? I'm sure something will turn up." She wandered into the kitchen and put her towel over a chair before leaning on the counter. Mal let her eyes trail around the small room and was completely oblivious to the pictures sitting behind her.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:17 pm

"Well, there's nothing going on as of yet, so...I have nothing to do!" The Doctor says gleefully as he wanders around this flat. "What's this? A photo album?" He picks up the book off of the counter. "I just love a good photo album. Just like the one I made with The Beatles...Before they got all... Hippy." He tells these two before opening the photo album. (And what do I find? XD)
Back to top Go down
Regina June
Newb
Newb
Regina June

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Regina looked at The Doctor as he picked up the Photo Album, "Umm..." She walked over to the Kitchen looking at the Photo Album, "The Beatles...Yeah..." She watched as he opened the Photo Album she stepped out of the Kitchen slowly as the first picture was a picture of a Blue Telephone box that said Police Telephone Call Box she looked around and backed away into her bedroom and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:01 am

Surprised, The Doctor turned to see Regina walk out of the kitchen. "Why do you have a picture of The TARDIS? Do you know me or are you a stalker? Which is completely groovy, but that's besides the point." He says, knocking on her door.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 am

Mal blinked several times, snatching the photo album from the Doctor's hands as he went to follow Robin to her bedroom. She stared at the blue box picture and shook her head in disbelief. It seemed everyone she met has met the Doctor. What next? She was sure when Ash got home her roommate would tell Mal a tale of how the Doctor showed up on her trip and did this and that. Wow, didn't the blasted alien have anything better to do? Oh, now even her thoughts were being rude. The Time Lord wasn't bad.
Mal walked over to the Doctor, the album clutched in her hands, and looked at him curiously. "Uh, maybe we should... give her space?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sort of normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of normal   Sort of normal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sort of normal
Page 1 of 1