Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
New character Crystal Holmes I_vote_lcapNew character Crystal Holmes I_voting_barNew character Crystal Holmes I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
New character Crystal Holmes I_vote_lcapNew character Crystal Holmes I_voting_barNew character Crystal Holmes I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

New character Crystal Holmes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

New character Crystal Holmes Empty
PostSubject: New character Crystal Holmes   New character Crystal Holmes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:39 pm

She has long brown hair, green eyes, and is 5'7" and is 15 years old.

Crystal is Sherlocks daughter and is smart. She doesn't like to talk about her mother so don't ask because she will just tell you that she doesn't want to talk about her. Every once in a while she tries to get into trouble but to no avail her dad stops her. She is quiet and will sit there and read if she can.

She went to school but she quit when she started to correct her teachers (more like they kicked her out) but her father didn't care much because he knew this would happen one day. She doesn't like how her dad has body parts for his so called experiments and is quite confused by it. She has the same attitude as him but try's to not show it. She loves to read and is good at singing. She loves meeting new people.

((I hope this is better Sonya.))
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1